The Librarian Ch. 03

Story Info
The voyeur's dream continues.
2.6k words
4.5
33.6k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duffymor
Duffymor
15 Followers

The next several weeks held the most intense window peeking experiences of the watcher's career. Warren and Victoria seemed to go into a sexual hyperdrive of incredible dimensions. They continued their experiments in bondage, with Vicki always the one restrained, never Warren. She wallowed in Her pleasures when she was bound, climaxing again and again with an almost profound passion. She wanted to try many different positions and postures, sometimes nude and sometimes in lingerie. One night she had dear hubby tie Her upright to the bedpost fully clothed, with a cloth gag in Her mouth. He then proceeded to cut and tear Her clothes from Her body as she squirmed and writhed in mock horror. When he had Her fully naked he played with Her breasts, pinching and squeezing her nipples while she moaned into Her gag. He then stood beside Her and whispered in Her ear as his fingers probed and stroked in Her sopping cunny. She loved it and he didn't stop until she was damn near faint. All the while they played, every time they tried something new or replayed an old scenario, their camera was set up on its trusty tripod, silently gathering the revelries for their viewing enjoyment. A second camera rolled, as well, a camera operated by the watcher as he crouched outside their bedroom window in rapt attention.

One night the watcher filmed what he felt was his masterpiece of cinema verite. His targeted pair was lying together in bed, both naked, watching a film of their recent escapades. After some little while, Vicki rolled over onto Her belly and put Her lovely head in Warren's lap. He looked down at Her as she said, "Just keep watching. I want to try something", and she took him into Her mouth.

The watcher quickly shifted position so as to be directly opposite Her face as she worked. He reset the camera to be able to capture the whole tableaux, from Warren's belly down to Her legs. He could zoom as required or pan and take in the whole room; it was a perfect set up.

She gave Her hubby a blowjob that would have made a porn queen proud. Warren wasn't very big, 5 inches and kind of thin in the shaft, but Vicki's enthusiasm for Her work made the watcher forget about hubby's size. She fondled his balls while she licked his dickhead, then took it halfway into Her mouth. She bobbed Her head up and down on it, Her cheeks flattened with the suction she applied. She went on and on, never stopping, never tiring, always sucking and licking Her beloved object. She shifted position, kneeling at right angles to her man with Her legs together, head down and ass high. The watcher choked back a moan when she did that: with a slight adjustment of angle he could get a shot right up into her asshole and pussy and he focused on Her nether region as she slurped away on Warren's lucky member. Yes, she made some exquisite sounds as she sucked, and she hummed and moaned with the meat in Her mouth. The watcher had never seen Her take such a dedicated approach to cocksucking before, and by the look on Warren's face neither had he.

Just when it couldn't get any better, it got better. She grabbed the dick by the base and tried to swallow it whole. She made a most gallant effort to deepthroat the little captain and the watcher loved hearing Her gag and choke as she tried to push it down Her throat. She kept it up for a good ten minutes, over and over forcing Her mouth down onto the dick, but she was never able to get it all in. Warren, meanwhile, was in heaven! He just lay there in ecstasy, saying things like, "Go baby, go, do it, shit yeah, get it all".

Finally, after 37 minutes of oral attack, Warren came, and for the first time in their marriage Vicki let him cum in Her mouth - and she swallowed his load. The watcher had the entire scene on film and he watched it over and over in the weeks to come.

The watcher had learned why Warren was out of the house the first and third Wednesday evenings of each month. Warren was a town Councilman, his picture had been in the paper a couple of times, and he had to attend Council meetings. At first Vicki would stay home on those nights, working out, reading, or watching TV. But one Wednesday night a totally new event occurred, an event destined to form in the watcher's mind a plan to allow him to fuck the Librarian.

After he learned why Warren was gone on Wednesdays the watcher knew that nothing sexual would happen until after the meeting, and the meeting usually lasted until 11 PM. On those nights he could take his time arriving at the window, no need to rush over. But one Wednesday, for whatever reason, he decided to go early, around 9 PM, just to see what he could see. He packed up his cam and took up position at the window.

Peering in he couldn't believe his eyes. The TV was on, some brainless sitcom braying over the airways, and Vicki was lying in bed, on Her back, in a red corset. She was spreadeagled, Her wrists above Her head near the bedposts and Her ankles touching the bedposts at the foot of the bed. What the fu...? And then he saw it - rope! She was BOUND spreadeagle on Her bed! Warren had tied Her up - was he home? Had the Council meeting been cancelled and was Warren home tonight? The watcher strained his ears, listening for the sounds that would indicate Warren's presence. Nothing! He stepped away to check the rest of the house, but no lights were on except in the bedroom and over the front door. Holy shit!

He went back to the bedroom window and looked in. She was still there, tied and quiet, watching the boob tube, alone! The watcher couldn't believe that she was alone, it was too inconceivable. He knew it wasn't safe to leave a person bound and alone, but apparently that's what hubby had done to the Librarian. Mother of God! She's alone!!!!!!!

The phone rang. It rang four times before the answering machine picked up. A voice was leaving a message - Warren's voice was leaving a message! "Hi, baby, it's me. We're taking a break and I wanted to call like I promised. Having a good time? I hope you'll be ready for me when I get home..Well, bye, baby. See you in a little while." And he hung up.

She chuckled quietly and muttered, "Oh, yeah, I'm gonna be so ready for you..."

The watcher was stunned. She was tied up, completely helpless, and all alone!!!! His mind reeled with fantasies, all of them involving him standing over Her as she lay bound and at his mercy. His dick swelled up to full erection and strained to be set free. SHE WAS LYING THERE HELPLESS AND HE COULD DO NOTHING! He rose quietly and walked away from the house. He crossed into the shelter of the trees behind Her yard and sat down with his back to a tree trunk. He was shaking with desire, burning to break into Her house and molest Her as she lay there. But she'd see him and scream, she'd recognize him from the Library and he'd be arrested! Shit! So fucking close to Her, so near to being able to touch Her, and he was still as powerless as he'd ever been. Making a supreme effort he calmed himself down, controlled his breathing and let his pulse return to normal. His luck with the Librarian, which up to now had been phenomenal, had just turned bad, at least that's how he saw it. So close, so damn close...!

He returned to the bedroom window and waited for Warren's return. She lay there, in Her restraints, sometimes shifting Her weight or moving a bit to get comfortable. Warren called again at 11:15 to say he was on his way home. The watcher never blinked, he just stared into the room where his adored object of lust was waiting for a mouth and a cock to bring her to orgasm.

Warren returned and immediately went to Her. He was concerned for Her safety, they'd never done this before. She assured him that she was fine, she was OK, except for Her dripping wet pussy. He took the hint and began paying Her supreme attention. He brought Her to orgasm three times that night as she twisted in her ropes, and the watcher recorded it all with a deep frown of resentment on his brow.

The next week there was no Council meeting, but Wednesday night brought a whole new kind of sex play. The watcher was again present to observe the most private moments of the Librarian's life. When he arrived he found that Warren and Vicki had already started; at least they were naked and in bed. They were talking and the watcher detected vocal stress patterns as they spoke.

"No!", she said. "We've gone over this before and I don't want to do that!"

"I know we've gone over this before," replied Warren, "but it just seemed to me that we could discuss it again. Look, I love you, and you are the hottest, sexiest woman in the world, and I love having sex with you. We've tried so many things, you really like the bondage we've been doing lately, so I just wanted to ask you to think about it some more. I really, really want to have anal sex with you."

She shook her head. "No, Warren, I'm sorry, I just don't want to do it. Ugh, it's just so disgusting."

Warren was a real trooper; he didn't give up easily. "The girls in the movies we watched didn't think so. They really liked it, and if we go real slow and easy it doesn't have to hurt you. How about this: you say your sensations are more intense when I tie you up and touch you, right? What if I tie you up and then do it. Tie you up and then fuck your ass? You might really like it."

She wasn't buying it at all. "No, no, no, I mean it. I don't want to, it WILL hurt and I don't want you to try doing it. If you try when I'm tied up I swear I'll never let you tie me up again."

An impasse. The watcher felt sorry for good old Warren. Fucking her ass was something the watcher had thought of many, many times. Just last week he had been in the library, watching Her at work. She was shelving books in the reference area and, of course, some books had to go on the bottom shelves. She was wearing a nice pair of dress slacks that day and when she bent over to put away tomes on the lowest shelf the watcher was given a perfect view of Her gorgeous ass, as though she was presenting just for him. So all sympathy to you, Warren old boy. But maybe, if his plans worked out just right, the Watcher would go to a place Warren had never been....

Husband and wife talked for a little while longer, then lay down and were silent for a time. Eventually she sat up and asked him, "So where's my surprise?"

He grinned. "Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Hold on." He left the room, returning in a moment with a gaily wrapped box, fairly large in size.

"Here you go, ma'am," he said, handing Her the box. "Open it up."

She smiled at him as she unwrapped the present. She let out a cry of, "Oh, yeah!" as the wrappings fell away and the present was revealed. The watcher uttered a silent prayer of thanks as well when he saw the present - a sybian machine. A lady's special toy, meant for Her pleasure. It was a saddle shaped bit with an attachment site for a vibrating dildo. The angle of the plastic dick could be adjusted as the lady found the most comfortable position. The marital aid (once described by a friend as "the best parts of a man without the worst parts") was laid flat and the lady mounted it as she would a supine lover. She could choose to use it as a dildo only, or by utilizing the control panel, attached by wires to the saddle, she might make her rocket hum and buzz at various levels of intensity. All in all a rather exquisite piece of surrogate penisity.

And the look on Her face as she set it up on Her bed was pure lust. Obviously she had wanted one for some time and good old Warren had brought home the goods. She wasted no time assembling Her toy, cleaning it with a mild soap, preparing it for immediate use. Warren got his camera and set it up to film Her at play. Another camera was filming, the watcher once again creating digital records of his most adored object, his Librarian, the woman he wanted to touch and lick and bite and suck and fuck.

How can words describe Her behavior that night? She was superb. After some small difficulties as she learned how to operate the electric wiener she settled in and gave a grandstand performance. As Her hubby rolled camera she mounted the sybian and rode into the sunset of planet Orgasm. She loved Her new toy. She rode with a wild abandon that made one recall the reckless saddle antics of a rodeo star; she was born to ride. She damn near fell off a couple of times when Her joy became too great. Her hips never stopped pumping, up and down, up and down, grinding sideways, rolling back and forth as she experimented with new ways to feel the buzzing pecker. God in heaven , she was awesome! She was obviously turned on by the fact that she had an audience, playing to the camera and to Her husband. He dug it, too, stroking himself as she bucked and heaved Her sweating body on the love gadget. After Her second orgasm she slowed down a bit and beckoned Warren to come to Her. He stepped to the side of the bed and she thanked him by taking his cock into Her mouth. That's how their night ended, she riding the magic saddle as he stood and got blown away. She had him come on her when he was ready, great drops of man milk flowing forth upon Her upturned face. She licked off the seed she could reach with Her tongue, then gathered the rest of his spooge with Her fingers and swallowed it. She gradually slowed her rhythm and subsided into a swoon. The watcher had cum as he viewed Her, and he renewed his vow to have Her for his own.

His plan was taking form. He needed just a couple more nights of watching to make sure he could make it happen. It was a good plan, he could find only a small flaw in it, and even that flaw could be overcome with proper planning. As he drove home that night he went over the plan in his mind. It could work, he decided, it actually could work.

Duffymor
Duffymor
15 Followers