The Librarian Look

Story Info
She finds out just how sexy she is.
1.2k words
3.99
37.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Daisy a while ago, we were just casual acquaintances, she worked at a restaurant that I frequented. From the first day I saw her I was attracted to her.

Daisy had that sexy little Librarian look, not every girl who wears glasses has it, but she did. She was really beautiful, pretty eyes, behind those black framed glasses, a warm inviting smile, and black hair tied up in a pony tail.

She was only 4'11", and couldn't have weighed more than 100 pounds, she had small perky boobs, and nice firm buns, and she was only 19 years old.

I'm 43, recently divorced, and I've never been one to worry about someone's age, if you are attracted to someone, you just are.

I stopped by to get a quick bite to eat and saw Daisy outside, she was on her break, and seemed upset.

I asked her if she was alright?

She told me her boyfriend was giving her a hard time, he actually wanted her to get contacts instead of glasses, he even said if she didn't, he was going to break up with her.

I told her that her choice was an easy one, dump the controlling boyfriend. If he is telling you to do something you don't want to do, he is trying to control you, it's your life. Next thing you know he'll be telling you what to wear and who you should be friends with.

I told her she would have no problem replacing him, "you're very attractive, and keep the glasses, you have the sexy little librarian look going for you, and a hot little body as well."

Daisy smiled when she heard what I had to say, she asked me to lean down and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips, before heading back inside.

I watched Daisy as she walked back into the restaurant, her cute little ass, wiggling as she walked.

I went inside and ordered my food to go, I waved goodbye to Daisy, and she smiled and waved back.

A few days later, I went by the restaurant just before closing, I had been working late and I was starving. When I walked in I saw Daisy, she came right over to me.

She wanted to thank me for my advice the other day, she went on to explain that she had told her boyfriend to go fuck himself.

Seeing as it was closing time, she took my order and locked the door so that no more customers would enter, and than sat with me while I ate.

I was really enjoying myself, she was actually flirting with me.

Daisy asked if I really meant what I had said about her having a hot little body?

I looked into her eyes, and said, "Daisy, I can't speak for every guy, but I know what I like, and you are so sexy." I than added, "you won't have any problem getting another guy."

Daisy surprised me with her response, "why don't you ask me out."

I figured she must be joking with me, so I decide to play along.

"Have you ever been with someone who is twice your age?" I asked.

"I don't care about your age, I like you, I like the way you treat me, I feel very comfortable with you, and I'm attracted to you too." Daisy then leaned over and kissed me passionately.

While she was kissing me, I felt her hand move to my crotch, and start rubbing my cock through my jeans, I was hard as a rock in no time.

She pulled her lips away from mine and said, "I see you are really attracted to me as well."

Her co-workers had all left already, we were alone in the restaurant. Daisy started unbuttoning her blouse, and pulled it off, I couldn't believe this was really happening.

I reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it fall free of her perky little boobs, her nipples were already erect, and my mouth sank down and my tongue flicked across her nipple, she moaned softly.

I removed her skirt, and could clearly see that she was already wet, I pulled her panties down, revealing her bald pussy, and spread her legs apart as I got down on my knees.

She leaned back against the back of the booth, and closed her eyes, as my tongue slid inside her pussy lips. I ran my tongue all the way up and down, than I jabbed my tongue inside of her, thrusting it in as deep as I could.

Her ass lifted up off the seat, I shoved my middle finger inside her cunt, and that's when I found out, she was still a virgin.

I looked up at Daisy, she was moaning uncontrollably. She said, "you're not disappointed are you?"

I asked Daisy, "Are you certain that this is what you want?"

Daisy responded by saying, "yes, I want you to make love to me, please, I want you to be my first lover."

I stood up, and pulled my shirt over my head and felt Daisy removing my pants and boxers. She took my cock in her small hand, it looked bigger than normal in her small fingers, it's 7 inches long.

I had Daisy lay back down onto the bench, and spread her legs as wide as possible. She was so wet, I stroked my cock up and down her pussy lips, getting my cock lubed up with her juices.

I looked in her eyes, she just nodded her head, and I slowly pushed my cock head inside. God she was tight, I pushed a bit more inside until I could feel her hymen, and than I paused.

I slowly eased back, and thrust downward, breaking through the barrier, as Daisy screamed out from the pain. Again I remained still, letting her have a chance to recover.

Once again I pulled my cock out, leaving just the tip inside, it was time. I started fucking my cock in deep, all the way inside, every inch buried deep inside her wet cunt.

Daisy's pain was gone, now replaced with a feeling of pleasure, she was moaning uncontrollably, her juices were flowing.

Faster and faster I rammed my cock in and out, Daisy was really getting into being fucked, I decide to switch positions. I lifted her up so that I was sitting and she was riding my cock.

My lips wrapped tightly around her nipple, sucking , tugging on them, even biting gently, she loved it all.

I could feel her cunt muscles milking my cock with every thrust, and she could feel my hard cock throbbing inside.

Again I repositioned her, this time it was doggy-style, I grabbed her hips and pounded my cock all the way inside. I slapped her ass as I fucked her, she started cumming, wave after wave, her orgasms had me on the verge.

I told her I was going to cum, she asked that I let her suck my cock.

I pulled my cock out and Daisy sank to her knees in front of me just as I started cumming, she opened her mouth and closed her lips around my cock head and sucked my load. I can't remember ever cumming so much, it was dripping out of her mouth, onto her boobs.

She cleaned up my cock with her tongue, and even scooped up the cum from her boobs and licked her fingers clean.

We got dressed, she locked up the restaurant and she followed me back to my house, and we fucked and sucked the rest of the night away.