The Library

Story Info
Sex with a stranger in a library.
3k words
4.46
42.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I came to college I would consider myself a fairly adventurous person, streaking classrooms, restaurants, public areas and streets in my mission to "get a thrill" from exposing myself to the world. It is my firm belief that the human body is beautiful and that there should be no reason it should be covered up. Streaking also gives me a rush that gets my heart pumping and adrenaline soaring. Which brings me to my story. I figured that since I get such a rush from running around naked in public, what would sex be like?

To give you a little background about myself I am 5'6" tall, 125 pounds, brown hair and have A-cup breasts on the larger side.

At my University the main undergraduate library is massive, standing about five stories tall and housing countless amounts of tomes about everything from philosophy to forest protection. I rarely ever go in, usually only to check my E-Mail on the campus computers, but this one particular day I had an hour break before a three o'clock meeting with my study group in my Political Science class due to a mid-term tomorrow. Having just completed my mid-term, for which I had studied all night, I decided to take a nap up on the top floor where it was pretty quiet and some overstuffed couches were located. I walked into the library in a relatively short skirt made out of a soft plaid fabric which came down about halfway down to my knees (as long as I didn't have to bend over for anything I was pretty sure no one could see anything). I walked up the stairs to the fourth floor, a trek not that easy in my black leather boots, especially with the heels, but I liked giving the people who might be walking behind me quick looks at my tight little ass. I always wore thongs and because of this I always shaved myself bare, it got me off sometimes to look at myself in the mirror in different poses, looking at my shaved pussy. It got me so wet sometimes I would have to masturbate until I would orgasm at least three times or else I'd still be craving for more.

I got to the top of the stairs and gave a brief look behind me. Sure enough, some guy had followed me all the way up the stairs. Had he wanted to come all the way up here in the first place? Unlikely. I smiled to myself and walked over to a quiet corner where a corner couch was located out of the way of the constant traffic of people cramming for midterms. Already all around me there were people sleeping, trying to get that last wink before having to study for another long night. I sat myself down on one of the couches, put my legs up on the short table in front of me, and crossed my arms across my chest. The thought of the guy walking up the stairs kind of turned me on, he obviously was thinking of how much he'd like to fuck the shit out of me. I got a little wet, but tried to ignore these feelings, I needed to get some shut-eye.

After about five minutes of trying to fall asleep, I heard a cough from not too far away. I opened my eyes to look and the guy who had followed me up the stairs was sitting almost directly in front of me about ten feet away, his eyes darting back to his book once I made eye contact with him. He was pretty good-looking. I'd say about 6'4", a muscular 220 pounds and long curly hair. He was simply wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, his arms and attire giving him away as someone who obviously worked out a lot. His arms had to be as big around as my legs and his legs looked about as big around as my torso, obviously a strong guy.

I glanced down from what he was reading and noticed he had a raging hard-on, outlined clearly by the thin fabric of his sweatpants. I wonder what he was thinking about, me maybe? I could see the outline so perfectly that the head of his cock wasn't that hard to miss, it kept pulsing as blood was rushed into it. Now this definitely was getting me wet. I looked down at my skirt and noticed that when trying to adjust my position when I was trying to sleep I scooted down a little and my skirt rode up on my legs. You could easily see my thong since I basically had nothing covering me in front. No wonder this guy had a raging hard-on! I thought about re-adjusting my position and covering up, but it didn't seem like anyone was going to complain and plus it got me really hot, so I just stayed like that. Plus, I wouldn't mind playing a little game before study session.

I could see he was struggling to not look up again in case I might notice and cover up myself, but the next time he looked up I made eye contact with him and tried to give my most seductive look I could think of, even biting my lower lip. He immediately looked down again, but to try and get him to look up again I uncrossed my legs on the table and spread my legs a little bit. I glanced around to make sure no one was looking and pretty much everyone was asleep or studying. Right now this guy had a straight-shot view of my pussy which was beginning to soak through my underwear. I didn't think it appropriate to just reach down and take them off for fear of one of the roving library persons noticing, so I left my underwear on. The next time he looked up he definitely didn't look away.

He held his book up with one hand and reached into his sweatpants with the other hand and started stroking his cock. It was too late to turn back now, I needed to get off. I took off my sweatshirt and laid it down on my stomach and lap in order to hide my hand from being seen. Now I was in a lacey tank-top, my nipples sticking out due to my arousal and the cold library air. I reached down between my legs and started to rub my pussy through my underwear, my cold fingers giving a sort of an electric shock to my hard clit, and so I gasped a little bit when I touched myself. I started to rub up and down, looking over at this guy stroking his cock to me, and already I could feel an orgasm building. This public sex thing is pretty fun! I pulled aside my underwear a little bit and began to rub my clit, getting my juices all over my fingers. I let out a moan as soon as I inserted a finger into my wet pussy which spooked me a little bit and I quickly glanced around to see if anyone had noticed. Everyone was still busy with their shit and took no notice. I kept going.

By now the guy across from me had his cock out, no longer hidden from view in his pants (obviously not an underwear wearer). I could see his cock in great detail since he was only ten feet from me, it's large head pulsing with every heartbeat, the veins running up the side sticking out. He was stroking slowly, up and down, his massive hands giving a steady rhythm which I tried to mimic with my own movements. I closed my eyes and then stuck another finger inside me, then another. I had three fingers now up inside me, my thumb rubbing my clit. I didn't care anymore if anyone noticed, I needed to get off! With my eyes closed I imagined him rubbing the head of his cock all over my wet pussy, getting my juices all over his large cock, prepping him for entry into my hot pussy. I imagined him throwing one leg up over his shoulder and fucking the hell out of me, pounding away, barely giving me time to breath in my screams and moans of pleasure and pain. I imagined him thrusting away so hard that I'd be sore for at least a week, hitting rock-bottom with every thrust. With these thoughts it's no wonder that I came so quickly, my hips bucking off the couch and my left hand pinching my nipples. Sweat was running off my forehead and my left breast was exposed, obviously it was quite an orgasm.

Then something happened that I didn't expect, I felt something brush against my lips. I opened my eyes to see this guy standing over me with his cock out and it resting on my lips. Obviously he didn't care about anyone else watching and I sure as hell wanted to suck his cock, so I grabbed his ass and drew him towards me, opening my mouth and taking his cock into my mouth. It was hot to the touch and I wrapped my lips around him and started stroking him with one hand while grabbing his ass with the other. I tried to take as much of him as possible, but he was too big for me, so I just started licking up and down his cock, sucking on his head every once-in-a-while. He had other plans though. He grabbed my head with both hands and started to push me down further onto his cock, almost hitting the back of my throat. I tried to push out a little bit, but he just kept on fucking my face harder and harder, getting further and further to the back of my throat. Took my hand off his ass and grabbed his balls, stroking them softly with my hands, trying to get him to come quick due to it being such a public place. I could feel his balls tense up but he stopped thrusting and just held himself, obviously wanting to go for longer. He slowly pushed into my mouth until he was all the way in, I gagged a little but I managed to lick his balls while he was just holding himself there.

By now I was ready for another orgasm, I was so worked up from this whole situation that it felt like there was fire in my crotch. Lucky for me he pulled out of my mouth and sat down on the couch next to me. I wondered what he was up to, but I soon found out. He picked me up (and by picked up I mean picked up, this guy was strong!) and set me down on his lap, pulling my skirt up and sticking his cock between my legs with me facing away from him. Now this way if anyone was watching it would only look like I was sitting on his lap (yeah right). I rubbed back and forth on his cock, getting my juices all over the top of dick until the next time I scooted back he reached down and pulled up on his cock, skewering me. His head was larger than I had had before and it was a little painful at first, but I managed to get the tip of him into my pussy before having to rock back again to get the rest of him. I spread my legs far apart in order to make it easier for him to enter me and soon enough he was all the way inside me, all the way to the hilt. I grinded into him for a while, just rocking in his lap, but then he reached both hands forward and put them up into my top, grabbing my breasts and lifting me up with his elbows pinning me at my sides.

At first it was slow, he penetrated me with patient and deliberate action, and then he gradually increased the rhythm. My juices were flowing like crazy! I reached down and rubbed his balls, slick from my arousal and yearning. He started to increase his rhythm even faster, a slapping sound coming from my ass pounding down onto his stomach. He took one hand away from my breasts and rested it on my ass, pinching it with his free hand. I took over with the thrusting and used my legs to push up and down on his rock solid cock, my left hand rubbing my clit and my other on the table in front of us for leverage. His hand reached down to his cock and he started rubbing the area around his cock, stroking my swollen lips while pinching my left breast, an electric touch that sent me into my second orgasm. I convulsed around his cock, grabbing it tight with my pussy, and still managed to continue thrusting. I bucked a little and arched my back, my breasts now fully exposed to those around. After I calmed down a little I glanced around again to check the scene. From where I was I could see four different people looking at us, three guys and one chick, all locked onto us. I could see the girl rubbing herself, her hand down her pants and legs spread wide, the other three guys seemingly content on just watching. Fuck 'em, this feels great.

I slowed my thrusting to a slow pace and he took his hands from my pussy and breast. He used his left hand to rotate my hips back and forth, grinding into him, and then placed his right hand, still covered in my juices, onto my little anus. This was something I had never tried for sure, some of my friends talked about it but I thought it was a little gross. But as soon as he placed his thumb onto the ring of my anus I immediately changed my mind, obviously there is a reason people keep on doing this. As I grinded away he pressed harder and harder onto my anus, his thumb finally finding its way inside me. I almost had an orgasm right then and there. With me rubbing my clit, grinding onto his cock and his thumb in my ass, I almost couldn't take it anymore, but I did. He worked his thumb all the way in and then started thrusting with it, a feeling that I cannot even begin to describe. It felt better than great, it felt like heaven being penetrated in both my pussy and ass. But it got even better.

He put his left hand onto my back and pushed me forward, meanwhile pulling his cock out of my pussy. Was he ready to come? He answered that question when I felt the wet head of his cock pressing into my ass. I reached down and started rubbing my clit, fingering myself and slowly pushing back onto his dick. I relaxed a little and soon the head of his cock was inside me. I didn't waste any time and pushed down a little further, an easy task since he was soaked with my pussy juices. Finally after a few minutes he was all the way in and then began to thrust back and forth into my ass. I could feel his cock penetrating my ass through the walls on my pussy and so I pushed my hand against his cock inside me, getting an audible moan from him. This was my first time experiencing anal sex, and it sold me. I started pushing with my legs again and gradually, but slowly, riding him up and down with his cock in my ass. I stopped playing with my clit and reached for his balls, passing them and going straight for his ass. If it's good for me, maybe it's good for him? My fingers, slick with my juices, easily found there way inside his ass. I just inserted one finger into his ass to which he replied by thrusting harder and groaning.

I was watching his arms lifting me up and down and it turned me on, the veins in his arms standing out from the obvious physical exertion of lifting me up and down on his cock. I used my hand on the table to play with my clit, getting my fingers wet in order to stick them into my eager pussy. I stuck in two fingers and pressed against his cock inside my ass, I feeling which yet again sent me over the edge. Within seconds I was orgasming, my muscles clenching onto my fingers and his cock. With that he started pounding harder, making my orgasm last even longer. I stuck a second finger in his ass and with that he couldn't take anymore. His balls started to clench and I knew he was about to come. I wanted him to come into my mouth and all over my face, but he obviously had other plans. He thrust the last couple of times and then came into my ass, slowing down until he finally stopped. We sat there for a little bit resting, his cock gradually becoming limp inside my ass. I looked around and the three guys were still just doing nothing, only looking. The other girl had the right idea, her pants were down to her ankles with her legs spread wide, finally bringing herself to orgasm evident from her lifting her ass off the chair and making a face that would turn Elton John straight.

I stood up from my seated position, his cock coming out of my ass, and pulled my shirt back down. I adjusted my skirt and then walked over to the bathroom across the way from where we were, leaving they guy to himself. I could feel the cum running down my legs from my ass and when I finally got to the bathroom I cleaned myself up. When I got back to where I was seated, the guy was gone. No note, no guy, nothing. I looked around for him but he had left, his jaunt to the library over and done with. I looked at the clock, it was 2:56 and my meeting was soon. I picked up my things, smiled to myself as I walked by one of the guys watching us, and started studying for my next mid-term.