The Library Card

Story Info
Library visitors take notice of a hot coupling.
1.6k words
3.79
18.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eliza hadn't seen Aidan in over a week. Between work, the children, and both ex's summer vacation swaps, their together time was too often rushed and limited. They had met in June and by August had only managed five or six sexy weekend romps and their weekly Wednesday dates. Getting to know him, pleasing him and being pleased by him made for the best summer she had ever had. The infrequent lovemaking was a lesson in patience, however; Eliza's was wearing thin.

Aidan had been open from the start, and increasingly so lately, about his desire to be seen fondling, if not fucking, Eliza in some public place. He was a risk-taker and fantasized about exhibitionism. He wanted men and women alike to admire his body and skill and his choice of partner as well. The fantasy was one Eliza shared, but didn't quite know how to execute.

Fulfilling his fantasy would be a challenge, and she loved a challenge. A plan to do just that came to her when she was confirming her Friday night date with Aidan.

"I'm sorry we've had to wait a week, A," she purred into the phone, "but I'll make it worth the wait, I promise. I just have to drop some overdue books off to the library before I head over." The naughty, wonderful idea occurred to her just then. "Actually, why don't you meet me there? There's a photography exhibit tonight by some talented locals and a reception, too."

"Sounds perfect" he agreed.

They met at 6 o'clock on the steps to the library. She wasted no time fooling with propriety. She had worn a favorite summer skirt and strappy sandals, and, sitting rather like a ballplayer on a bench with her legs wide open and elbows and back against the ascending steps, she gave him a discreet but liberal view of her pantiless, shaved kitty as he approached.

"Hello there beautiful," he said as he helped her up and kissed her full-on, with tongue, not caring that teens and elders alike were entering and exiting the library, walking within inches of their sensual embrace.

They headed inside, dropped her books off and took in the last 20 minutes of the exhibit and reception. Eliza admired Aidan as he chatted with the photographers about technique, websites, subject matter. While Aidan was asking exhibitors how he might submit some work for the next show, Eliza browsed about, collecting artist statements and cards. And three glasses of Merlot.

She caught one of the photographers staring at her and flashed him a smile and a wink. She was Aidan's girl, but it still felt nice to be noticed. She wondered if the man could see her perverse wheels churning. She was thinking about hot sex with Aidan and was sure it showed all over her flush face and décolleté.

Eliza saw Aidan look at his watch and search the room for her. Their eyes met and they smiled and reunited.

"Ready to go?" he asked, eager to have her follow him back to his place so he could rip that skirt off and devour Eliza's sweet pussy for dinner.

"Not yet" she said, "I want to show you something that might inspire exhibit-quality photos." He laughed and took her hand as she led him to the elevator and up to the second floor.

There they found a carpeted reading area with comfy arm chairs beside an aisle of craft and hobby books. As far as Eliza could see, there were only three people in eyeshot , a plain woman in her fifties reading a gardening book about 12 feet away, a bearded young man checking out "The History of Harley" a little closer but not facing them, and a janitor sweeping up further away.

Eliza motioned for Aidan to sit down, and, feigning interest in a book about knitting, she sat on his lap, opened the book on hers, and leaned back into his warm chest. The chair was deep enough that its arms hid Aidan's as he began to stroke her knees, outer thighs and buttocks through the thin fabric of her skirt. Within a minute, he unfastened the hook at the small of her back and slowly unzipped about four inches of the skirt zipper, massaging her with his strong thumbs. He was never turned on by tramp stamps in that spot, but Eliza's lightest of hair there was so sexy and natural he took in a sharp breath as he felt its softness.

Eliza's top was loose and his hands played along her warm back underneath it. Aroused by his tender touch, Eliza let out a little moan. This caught the attention of the woman and she shot them a disapproving look. They made small talk for a moment until things seemed safe. If the young man had heard, which was very likely, he hadn't flinched. But Aidan noticed he was still on the same page of his book and this made him grin from ear to ear with satisfaction.

After a moment, Eliza shifted sideways in Aidan's lap, giving him the opportunity to unbutton his jeans and release his hardening dick from its prison. He felt relieved, excited and nervous all at once. Aidan held Eliza by the waist and eased her forward to lift the back of her skirt. She pretended to choose another book from the coffee table in front of them, then settled back into his body.

Aidan's silky shaved balls were hooded now by her creamy lips and clit and his stiff hot cock was nestled in the crack of her cheeks. This time it was Aidan who couldn't help a low groan, almost a growl. The woman snapped her book shut, got up and left, shaking her head and mumbling something about "...disgusting display..." Eliza and Aidan both feared that she might tell the library staff that they were being inappropriate. Another two minutes went by without incident, though, and then Aidan was back at his massaging and Eliza at her shifting and leaning.

Aidan saw that the young man had turned his chair ever so slightly so he could get a better view of the show and that his book was covering his raging rod. This turned Aidan on so much that he wanted to be inside Eliza, fucking her to the slow steady rhythm of the janitor's sweeping of a now more distant area.

It was just the three of them; Eliza, Aidan and the bearded guy sharing this super sexy experience. Or so they thought.

"Can you grab me those tissues on the table, baby?" Aidan asked Eliza. She bent forward, rising just enough to accommodate his seven inches, but not enough above the arms of the chair for the voyeur to see her bare ass. Holding his dick, Aidan slipped it back and forth just twice along her slit as she put her hands on the edge of the table and held a diver-like pose. He spanked her pussy with it then and an "Oh yeah" rose from her gut.

The man turned and looked straight at them now and smirked. He held his stare longer than they expected and it made Aidan's smooth slow entry all the more pleasurable. Eliza never did bother to grab those tissues.

As he deftly entered her tight little box, Eliza gripped the arms of the chair and began to lift herself up and down ever so slowly along the full length of Aidan's beautiful blood-filled penis. She loved it, and she was falling in love with him.

She started to relax and lose her inhibitions. She hadn't expected to achieve orgasm given that there had been no ass play, no nudity, very little kissing, and a perfect stranger looking on. But, to her surprise, her body was reacting to this devilish performance. She was breathing hard, lifting herself nearly clear off Aidan's joystick and sliding back down to grind its base.

The show went on for 9 or 10 minutes and Eliza was getting close. Aidan was moaning "Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm ... Oh yeah baby, you go, cum on me now. Cum for daddy. Cum for our friend. Cum on Sugar."

Eliza felt her legs quiver and her head fell back. The clip she had tied her hair up with fell to the floor and rolled close to the bearded boy. He picked it up. Eliza saw the man's wild eyes and heard Aidan's tantalizing urging. That duet was her turning point. Her walls contracted again and again and again around his perfect deep-seated cock.

It was at this exact, exquisite moment that they all three saw him, the photographer whom Eliza had caught eyeing her 30 minutes earlier.

He stepped out from the craft and hobby aisle. Holding his camera in one hand and his business card in the other he slowly approached them. Shocked now at her own antics, and alarmed at the prospect of having been photographed humping her boyfriend, Eliza jumped off of Aidan and fixed her skirt. Their neighbor began to cough, got up, shook his head still smiling, and sauntered off.

When he finally spoke, he spoke in a very professional, nonchalante manner. "This has been a most pleasant and productive photo shoot. I thank you both kindly for your inspiration and your beauty. I'm Darius. I shoot novel experiences; people skydiving, swimming with dolphins, foals being born, addicts shooting up, opera singers hitting the high note, a teary child being vaccinated ... life's adventures complex and simple, ugly and breathtaking."

He paused and added carefully, "I'll neither sell nor use these images without your express permission. Think about how you would like me to use them if at all. If you want them for yourself, I'd be happy to send you the cd. I'll produce whatever number of cds you wish, even if it means there is only one, ever." He handed them his business card. Aidan took it with a shaky hand.

They say a library card can open doors to new and amazing worlds. Eliza and Aidan became card-holders, and explorers, that night.