The Library Ch. 32

Story Info
Sylvia accidentally triggers a trip via the library alone.
1.1k words
4.54
6.8k
1
0

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AKAheyU
AKAheyU
33 Followers

Chapter Thirty-Two

Sylvia woke that Wednesday morning after hearing a loud crash from the kitchen. "You okay out there?" There was silence. After waiting a few more moments she quickly slipped out from under the covers and moved toward where the sound may have come from. She rounded the corner into the living room and looked across the dinette bar and into the kitchen. She quickly hurried to the bar and looked over the top of the counter and saw Amanda, picking up the large pieces to a mixing bowl that had crashed onto the floor, "You okay?"

Amanda unaware that her friend moved as stealthily as a cat preying on a mouse nearly dropped all the large pieces as the sound of Sylvia's voice gave her a start! "Oh my gosh! You scared me!" she said.

"I hear a crash, and you don't answer, and I scared you? Give me break! Now are you or are you not okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm sorry, I didn't hear you say anything, and I certainly didn't know you could levitate in here from the bedroom! I went to grab this bowl and it slipped out of my fingers."

"Where's the broom? I'll go get it," Sylvia offered.

Amanda smiled and looked at her dark haired friend, "I have no idea! Check out in the garage, that'd be where I'd start. Knowing Mark, that's where he'd put it."

Sylvia, again in stealth mode flitted away and emerged with a dust pan and broom. "Would it help if I went and got your slippers for you? There's got to be some glass shards around your feet."

"Patent pumps at the foot of the bed is all I have here today!"

"I'll be right back."

Amanda began brooming away from her general vicinity to spare the chance of collecting glass shards in her feet. Sylvia emerged again, this time with a robe on and wearing her own heels. She was a lot less quiet this way. Amanda received her pumps and checked the bottom of each foot, even giving them a light brush off before putting each shoe on. She continued to broom the entire kitchen floor to gather as much broken glass into one pile as the broom could collect.

Sylvia broke the silence, "So what were you going to do with the bowl?"

"I wanted pancakes, so I thought I'd make us some."

"How are you feeling?"

"Huh! Funny you ask," Amanda said. "Have you ever seen a hypnotist show where he tells someone that they are going to have the best nights sleep that night they've ever had?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"Well, I slept like a log! And I woke up famished!"

"You know, come to think about it, me too!" Sylvia said.

Amanda said, "Part of the mystery? Or just recovering from all the exercise?"

"I think with this thing downstairs, it's more like 'Sexercise,' ya know?" The two young ladies shared a giggle from the little joke. "Okay, so what's the deal with the shoes?"

"I don't have any idea! Whoever it was that designed this thing probably had a shoe fetish!" she rolled her eyes. She looked up at her friend saying, "No doubt it was a guy." She finished sweeping up the glass, and found the trash can under the sink and emptied the shards into it, "You sure it's gonna to be an amusement park today?"

"Is there a better idea?" Sylvia asked.

"No, but I'm curious where and how the 'fun' is going to make itself known!"

"More for the mystery!" Sylvia added.

"When do you want to go?"

"How about I jump into the shower, you make breakfast, then I'll go find a book that has what we have in mind."

"Planning to travel on your own?" Amanda asked.

"No way! That is a step I'm a long way away in making!"

"Why? I could honestly do with a day off!"

Sylvia pouted and said, "Amanda, don't you know, you're the life of this party!"

"Oh, go take a shower, and find a book!" Amanda said in a good natured tone.

"So you'll go?"

"Of course, but I might need a wheel chair and sutures when we're done."

"Why the sutures?"

"Because if I keep going at this pace my pussy is going to be huge! I think whoever designed that thing also has a thing about big dicks too!"

Sylvia winked at her and said, "Then it'd probably be worth every bit of the journey!"

"Go!" Amanda demanded.

Sylvia turned and click-clacked in her heels across the small area of tile on the living room side of the dinette bar and turned and said, "Look!".

Amanda looked up from inside the kitchen and saw her friend open her robe and flash her from near the hallway, "You're a bit frisky today," Amanda called to her friend as Sylvia walked down the hallway and into the master bedroom. There was no audible answer as far as she could tell.

"I'm going downstairs before I shower, okay?" Sylvia called to her friend.

"Just be careful down there!"

Sylvia closed the main door to the master bedrooms bathroom and found the door to the basement in it's concealed place in the wall and opened it. The lights clicked on as usual and she proceeded down the steps. She noticed a number of books that were laying on the floor, and stepped around them as she went through the different aisles. She noticed that the air in the basement library was cool, but not damp like a typical basement would be. She thought that being so close to the waters edge, the builders of the home would have installed an excellent moisture prevention system, and it was still working!

She went around the back of a bookcase and proceeded around the corner and into the next aisle when she saw something on the shelf that seemed out of place. There at eye level, was a book that had a large red ribbon between the pages. On the spine of the book, the title read, Eyes In The Dark, and a chill went up her spine, "That's a creepy title" she said out loud to herself. She pulled it off the shelf and the book was heavier than she anticipated and it fell open on the floor. She bent over to pick it up and inadvertently started to read some of the words on the page when. . .

****

. . . Amanda heard the library door slam shut and for the first time heard a loud click and a whine followed by an electronic hum begin and fade away. She realized that Sylvia had made a journey without her! She was fine with that, "Have fun!" she said out loud. She went back to making pancakes for her and Sylvia when she returned.

AKAheyU
AKAheyU
33 Followers