The Lickbox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrKitty
MrKitty
219 Followers

Sam explained very softly "This button controls the dildo insertion," as she pressed the green button. She groaned loudly, and grasped the horn with both hands. Her body was swaying to beat of the music that I had forgotten was playing. Sam was whimpering softly, pumping her hips against the machine with her head thrown back and her auburn hair cascading down her back. It hadn't been very long before she had turned on the machine, maybe five minutes at most, when Samantha cried out and shuddered on the Lickbox. She sat there quietly panting for several moments, when she finally leaned forward and pressed the red button and the fan noise stopped.

Misaki, Paige, Georgia, and I all looked at each other, then at her, then at each other again, hardly believing what we had just witnessed. I wasn't a lesbian, but seeing my friend being pleasured like that, with a look of pure ecstasy on her face made me love her deeply—I wanted to share and connect with her. I felt bonded with her, and with all of the other women who shared our event. The girls who were sitting next to each other held hands.

Sam opened her eyes and glanced around the room sheepishly. We were all so empowered by her bravery of opening the most intimate of moments with us, that we started clapping, hooting, and hollering. We all helped lift her off the Lickbox, touching her arms and hair gently.

I triumphantly held up the paper with #2 and showed the others. It was my turn next. Not having had quality orgasms for a long time, I climbed up the back of the machine with eager anticipation. I spread myself to sit astride the saddle, and fussed with the skirt around my legs and butt. I moved myself to press the velvet patch tight against my pussy. Finding positions for my legs, I finally got my feet in the stirrups. I looked around at the other girls, and they were eyeing me with curiosity and what was definitely a touch of lust; they could sense that they too would soon be next.

Just as I was about to press the red button, Sam leaned in very close to my ear and whispered low so the others wouldn't hear. "Don't spoil the surprise for the others." She gave me a knowing wink, but I had no clue as to what she was talking about. Then louder she added "Go ahead, and hold on!"

I pressed the red button. I heard the fan turn on, and then I felt the velvet patch drop back into the machine. After several seconds of feeling nothing, I felt the very softest touches against my pussy. I wasn't prepared for what I felt next; it was most definitely a human mouth!

I shouted out "Oh!" in surprise, and lifted my rear off the seat an inch or two and fell back down. The very soft kissing of my pussy continued, and I was too stunned to move. I reeled from the shock of it, having completely expecting a machine but feeling what was most definitely a man's mouth and tongue, kissing and licking me up and down my pussy.

Sam looked at me with worry and asked, "Are you okay? Want to turn it off?" I must have looked very surprised and upset, because the other girls mirrored Sam's emotions. But only Sam knew what really had happened.

I gulped. "No, I'm just a little surprised at how realistic the movement is, that's all." It was true; I was surprised. But it felt good, and I did not want it to stop. After years of being married, my husband Frank never wanted to eat me. He had given it two piss poor attempts, and even then he'd left me more frustrated than before he started. He had even gotten to the point where he never even bothered sleeping with me. If Sam had hired some gigolo to service all of us, I'd be god damned if I would pass up on that opportunity. The man licking me knew what he was doing, and his tongue was now traveling up and down my folds, gently probing and exploring in a way I'd never had the pleasure to feel.

My eyes were closed so that I could concentrate on the sensations. Now that I had relaxed a little, I let my body react naturally. I felt the man's mouth under me, sucking me, licking me, probing me, his tongue darting inside my opening, gently parting my lips, his lips open-mouth kissing my now fully wet pussy. It felt so amazing, letting this stranger explore my pussy with his mouth. He teased and tempted me for several minutes before he started sucking on my clitoris in earnest. I did not have any desire to let it end sooner than I could hold out, but the curiosity about the green button was killing me. I finally couldn't take it any more, and tentatively pressed the button.

Immediately I felt his lubricated finger probe my opening, and then slowly slide deep into me. With his finger, he pumped me slowly but firmly, all the while sucking my clit with the same rhythm. His finger-fucking and sucking were bringing me close, but I didn't want it to end. I pressed the green button again. I could tell the mysterious man in the box wasn't sure what to do because he hesitated, but then he obediently withdrew his finger. Without him finger-fucking me I could last much longer, and I wanted to savor this as long as possible. In response to pulling out his finger though, his sucking on my clit became more urgent: stronger deeper sucks, and slightly quicker. I found myself unconsciously humping the saddle with my hips, just like I had seen Sam do, pressing myself as close to the stranger's mouth as the device would allow.

I couldn't really keep track of time, but I knew I had been riding the Lickbox a lot longer than Sam was able to last. My orgasm was building, a very long time in coming from all the years of my frustrated pent-up sexual energy. I new that even though he was only sucking my clit, I would come soon, and so I pushed the green button once more to hasten it along. This time, his finger slid into me quickly and forcefully, and the finger and mouth again worked me in concert, desperate to make me come. They didn't have long to wait, as the combination soon brought me over the edge.

"Jesus Christ!" I yelled as I came, shaking and fucking my hips against the saddle for all I was worth, with one hand on the saddle horn and the other hand in the air like a cowgirl. I was loudly grunting with each passing wave, and after my orgasm had finally died down, the rest of the room came into focus and I realized that the other girls had been shouting and cheering. I also noticed that the stranger's mouth and finger had slowed but were still fucking me, sucking me. I was so sensitive that I wanted it to stop, but I had been horny so long that I didn't want it to stop. I let it continue for a while more, laying exhausted over the horn.

"Hey, it's my turn next," I heard Paige say.

"Everyone can ride as long as they want," Sam quietly reminded her.

I looked at Sam and softly said "Thank you. I'm not quite done yet, but I'll be done soon."

The mouth and finger kept sucking my clit and thrusting against my G-spot, almost imperceptibly slow at first, but gradually picking up speed again as I was able to recover. Eventually they were back fucking me at a reasonable pace, and I was once again grinding myself against the saddle, trying to push my pussy into the man's face. The finger temporarily slid out, but then very quickly two fingers slid back in its place. I rolled my eyes back in my head and let the strange man fuck me, every sense once again trained on what I was feeling from the "machine." The new double-fingering and resumed vigor at sucking on my clit was having its effect and I was just on the verge of my second orgasm, teetering on the edge for many frustrating seconds, when I felt a lubricated fingertip press just outside my asshole. He didn't insert his finger into my rear, but just pressed there where it was soft and sensitive, and that unexpected jolt was enough to send me over edge again, yelling and bucking on the saddle.

I finally relinquished control, pressing the red button to turn it off. I felt him pull his fingers out, make a quick wipe of my now sopping wet pussy with a towel or washcloth, and the velvet panel snap back into place. I staggered off of the saddle, the other girls helping me to stand.

Garry

Working on building the Lickbox was great fun. My wife Sam had helped me try it out as I worked, pointing out little refinements and enjoying me "anonymously" licking her cunt from within the box each and every time I needed a test subject. After a couple weeks of building and perfecting it, the big night was finally here.

She had prepared a party for the friends she was inviting, and she helped me move the Lickbox into the center of the living room. When it was about time for her friends to arrive, I opened the hatch and crawled inside. It was stiflingly warm and stuffy in there, and would have been too uncomfortable for long stretches. I had outfitted the box with a fan to cool me off that also doubled as the signal for me to start. That way when I was really sweating from performing my duties, I'd be cooled off at the same time. While the fan was on, I had also rigged a small dim light to turn on, illuminating the woman's pussy so I could see her in all her glory. With the fan and light off, it was completely dark inside the Lickbox. I had my watch with a backlight so I could check the time, a couple bottles of water for when I got parched, and a box of wet wipes for cleaning up the objects of my affection once I was done pleasuring them.

I sat patiently in the dark box, adjusting myself to be as comfortable as I could be while I waited. I was eagerly awaiting my prize, woman after delicious woman to delight with my mouth. I could hear muffled sounds from outside that let me know that some of the other girls must have arrived. I figured that I would be too warm for clothes, so opted to leave them off. I shifted nervously—although the women couldn't see me, I was completely naked in the box, and I felt exposed and vulnerable.

It seemed like an eternity, uncomfortably crouched in the dark box, often glancing at my watch as the only visible passage of time. Finally, there were two kicks on the side of the box, and that was my cue: I knew Sam would be jumping on top soon. I got myself into licking position, face near the velvet window. After some loud amplified sounds in the box as she mounted and seated herself, the fan and light kicked on, and it was go time. I pulled down the velvet curtain, and the feeble light that shone on my Sam's beautiful pussy was bright to my dark accustomed eyes. I spent a second or two, staring at her pussy fur and lips and her well remembered freckles, confirming it was my wife before I dove into my task.

I gave her a gentle but insistent "Thank you" kiss on her pussy as if it were her mouth, hoping that she would understand it for the gesture it was. I wanted to thank her for her generosity, letting me savor her and her friends as my ultimate fantasy. I broke my opening kiss and I moved to start more seriously kissing and licking her. I doubly confirmed it was Sam when I brought my face close; I recognized her musk, and I rubbed my nose in her lips, drawing deeply her perfume. I could tell she was already very excited before she sat down; her lips were wet with moisture, and I licked her damp hole, feeding myself on her wetness. Between the muffled music and amplified sounds of her body knocking against the box, I couldn't really hear her moans, which was my normal cue for how to pace myself. Instead, I had to rely on the insistence that she thrust herself up against the saddle opening, trying to rhythmically buck her pussy as close to my mouth as she could.

I was able to quickly figure out the speed she needed, and I was in heaven just suckling at her clit when I got a jolt to my nuts. I had temporarily forgotten about that! The green button was the signal to put my finger inside her, and I knew when I was designing it that I'd be too blissfully focused on eating the woman, eyes closed and face pushed into her cunt, to pay attention to any other visual signals. So I had rigged it up to a small buzzer, which I had put on a strap and fastened around my balls. I knew that this was one signal I wouldn't ever be able to ignore.

I obediently took my finger and wet it in my mouth, then pressing it against her opening. She was very wet, and I easily slid inside, and I repositioned myself so I could go back to sucking her clit while I fingered her. I knew that this combination was going to be hard for her to last too long, so I slowed myself very gradually, trying to let her last longer but still making sure she was enjoying herself. Despite my pacing, it was not long after she had me add my finger before she was coming, and I could finally hear her cries as she was rubbing her pussy against the opening and my mouth like an animal.

She rested for a few seconds, my mouth gently cupping her clit and finger motionless inside her when the fan and light went off. I struggled to compose myself. I had a rock hard cock at this point, but I ignored it, grabbing a wet nap and cleaning her brusquely, then snapping the velvet curtain back into place.

I knew that from here on out would be an adventure—all new women and new beautiful pussies to take care of! It probably wouldn't be long before the next girl got on, so while it was still dark, I quickly reached for myself and started pumping my cock in desperation.

I didn't get far before the fan and light kicked back on. I was trembling with anticipation as I reached up and removed the small black square. I stared with amazement—this woman was shaved! My Sam kept her pussy fur, although it was neatly trimmed. But this woman was bare and beautiful, and I loved it. I stared fully at her beautiful pussy for a couple seconds before I very gently sprinkled my fingertips across her lips.

I started with a soft and gentle kiss. She immediately jolted off the seat, and very briefly through the window I could see her thighs and skirt before she settled back into place and my only view was her pussy again. I knew I had surprised her, and she wasn't expecting a human mouth, so I started back again, very slowly, very measured, with delicate little kisses against her soft bare flesh. Eventually she relaxed, and I allowed myself to become a little more bold, exploring her crevices with my nose and my tongue.

This woman smelled different—stronger, with different fragrance notes than my Sam. I adored it, and I let myself get lost in her, gently nibbling her pussy lips, my teeth covered with my own lips, gently letting the flat of my tongue slowly lap at her in brief strokes, and then moving back to kisses, this time full and wet. After several minutes of roaming up and down her slit and her outer lips, I started kissing her clit. She was full and engorged, and her clit seemed to readily accept my gentle kisses. I placed my parted wet mouth on her clit, and slowly sucked, drawing her into my mouth as far as I could, then releasing the pressure, softly cycling between sucking and releasing her clit.

The buzzer zapped my balls again, and this time I confidently took my extended middle finger, placed it against her hole, and started pressing it in. Her vagina was slick with wetness, and it slid into her easily. I synchronized my pumping finger to my sucking mouth. I hadn't had my finger inside her for very long before I felt the buzzer vibrating against my balls once more. Did she want two fingers now? Or was she asking me to stop? I paused for a moment trying to decide what she wanted, and I pulled my finger out, assuming that she'd buzz me again if she meant something different. No buzz, so I assumed she must have been getting too much stimulation, and she needed me to remove my finger.

I lost myself in sucking this new woman, and she was feeding me her pussy but good, humping her cunt against my mouth as I greedily devoured her. She lasted quite a long time, but I continued my administration with pleasure. With the free hand she had given me I was strangling my cock, trying to prevent myself from coming when she buzzed for my finger again. I let go of my suffering member, and put my finger back where it belonged inside her. This time I was relentless. I could sense her vibrating on the edge, and I fucked her with my finger and sucked her clit for all I was worth. I was soon rewarded with her orgasm, and it was powerful and wet. She yelled something, and I struggled to recognize the voice. Was it Helen? I couldn't really tell, and it didn't matter anyway. Her fluid dripped down my face and throat as she bucked against the machine.

I stayed clamped to her as her orgasm subsided, mouth full with her clit, and finger gently massaging inside her. She hadn't turned off the fan, so per her instructions I didn't withdraw, and I didn't stop, although I had slowed my motion down to a snail's pace. She left the fan on, so I let her come down, all the while nursing at her and softly moving my finger. After some delicate moments of barely moving against her, I could feel her coming back up, and once I thought she could handle it, I slipped a second finger inside her, and started again eating her in earnest. She didn't take too long the second time to come to the edge, but she hovered there for a long time. I was afraid that she would lose it and come back away frustrated, so I used my other hand to dab a bit of moisture from her wet pussy, and I pressed my finger firmly against her rosebud. That little bit extra was just enough to send her over, and she again spasmed for me.

Finally she turned off the fan, so I rapidly cleaned her off and closed up my little window, awaiting my next customer.

The third woman was another new and exciting experience, and I just soaked into my role, gradually becoming the machine that the Lickbox was supposed to be. Pussy after pussy was pressed into my face. They were each different, different colors of pussy fur, different ways they were shaved or not, different scents, different lips. Some ladies had clits tucked up high in their hoods, shy and retiring. Others had big and proud clits that jutted out majestically. One lady had two identical outer lips with two identical inner ones, cute as a button. Most were slightly asymmetrical, one lip or another larger than the other one, perfect in their artistry. One woman had great big inner labia that hung down; she was very fun to suck on!

I tried to give each new woman the same pleasure that I gave the first. My legs were asleep and my mouth and tongue cramped. I kept licking and licking pussy, as if my life depended on it. Although I had tried to design the Lickbox so my neck would be upright, I couldn't get it perfect, so my neck was slightly crooked for hours and was killing me. My fingers were wrinkly from being constantly wet. But I loved it. I was fulfilling my fantasy of being a non-stop pussy eating machine, and I couldn't get enough. In the short breaks between women, I would try to massage my mouth or adjust my legs, but there was never enough time. My cock was bursting for release, having stayed at the peak of excitement for hours on end, but I had lost the urge to handle myself, and instead focused completely on satisfying the women.

I didn't know how many women Sam had invited to the party. I didn't think it was that many, but I started to lose track. I know some of the ladies were repeat customers. I tried to recognize each individual pussy, but in my eating frenzy I had lost track of who I'd seen and who I hadn't. I had become a cunt eating slave; my only purpose in life was to service each woman as she was brought to me to the best of my ability.

Samantha

My girlfriends and I had quite a night that night. I had broken the ice and rode the Lickbox first. Then Helen got a ride, then Georgia, Paige, finally Misaki. After the initial awkwardness of having an orgasm in front of your friends, we really started to get into it. We shared a special bond together over the incredible intimacy of it, and opening another couple of bottles of wine didn't hurt.

MrKitty
MrKitty
219 Followers