The Lickbox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrKitty
MrKitty
219 Followers

I knew that the women wouldn't have tried it if they thought it was anything but a machine, and each of the girls started at first when they realized it wasn't. But they were all good in keeping the secret for the next girl. Even after Misaki had finished and everyone knew there was a man inside, nobody wanted to break the spell, so we kept referring to the Lickbox as a machine. Not only did we refer to it as a machine, we used it as one.

After their first ride, all the girls wanted to go again, so I let them. The second time, Paige rode it backwards, letting her rear end get licked. I wondered what my husband thought about having to eat her ass, but I suppose he enjoyed it. Helen was the only one who needed a third ride. Finally the girls had had their fill, and the party started wrapping up. I put the sheet back over the Lickbox, and gave each of the girls a fake comment card that Garry and I had worked up to rate the "performance and features" of the machine. The girls all laughed when I handed them out, but they filled them out and handed them back.

Once I was alone and the last guest had left, I went back to the Lickbox and lifted off the sheet again. I carefully opened the hatch. Garry was inside, panting and exhausted. I tapped him gently on the back. His head fell back out of the opening, and he gasped "Fresh air!" He tried pulling himself out, but he couldn't move his legs, so I grasped him under each armpit, and tried tugging him free. With my help, he finally got out. A small wire from the box was attached to a strap around his scrotum, and I reached underneath him, unsnapping it to free him.

I looked down at him in pity and in awe. He was naked and sweaty, his mouth open and his face coated with dried pussy juice, his head held at a strange angle, his legs still bent underneath him. But he had a massive erection, and a huge self-satisfied smile on his face. His eyes were closed and he was breathing deeply, trying to stretch out his legs, and wriggling his jaw. I knelt beside him, and helped him straighten his legs, massaging them gently. Once his legs were straight, I stood up, pulled off my top, unfastened my bra, and pulled down my skirt. His eyes were still closed, recovering, but I didn't want his cock to have to wait any longer. Now nude, I squatted down over him, and spread myself, centering my hips over his straining purple cock. I grasped him and slid him up and down my slit, and he opened his eyes as I sat down and took him inside me.

All the eating felt great, but having his cock in me felt wonderful after such a wild lusty night. He closed his eyes again and smiled wordlessly, putting his hands on my hips as I started to ride him. I slowly rotated my hips around, him deep inside, thrusting up and down while squatting on top of him. He was extremely excited because it wasn't long at all before he grasped my hips strongly. "Oh God!" he shouted, as he clamped my pussy down on him by forcing my body down on top of him, keeping me motionless. I could feel him pulse, filling me with his juice. I let him thrust into me until I felt him finally give up, and then I laid my body down across him, my breasts pressing into his chest hair.

"What a night," I offered.

"Yeah!" he said, not having much breath for much else.

I raised my head from his shoulder and looked into his eyes. He returned the gaze. "Thank you for this," I said to him earnestly. "We all had a wonderful time."

A tear started welling up in the corner of his eye. "Thank me? Thank you for letting me do it! Not many other women would let their husband service all of their friends!"

I wiped the tear from his eye, and bent down to kiss him. He smelled like a women's locker room, full of sweat and cunt and musk, his lips dry and parched. It made my heart flood with emotion, and it was the most wonderful kiss of the night.

MrKitty
MrKitty
219 Followers