The Lieutenant's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott had always enjoyed it when other men flirt with me and come on to me. He says I've got the kind of body men drool over, and I guess I have. I was in good shape, but I should be since I was only 21. Taking off my clothes in front of a room full of strangers really turned me on. In fact, so does sex. Lots and lots of sex, all kinds of sex, and I do mean all kinds. After a few months, the club manager asked if I would like to be one of the dancers. John, the manager, was real partial to big titted blondes. A few weeks after I started dancing topless, the club introduced "Lap Dancing." What happens when a guy hires one of the dancers to do a "lap dance" was she sat on his lap and ground her pussy against his cock. The first time I did one, Scott was there watching me. I stared right at him, all the while I was grinding my pussy against this guy's bulge, and when the guy suddenly shot off in his pants, it shocked the hell out of me. It also turned me on. At the break, I told Scott about what happened, and he got all worked up. Not mad or anything.

Instead he was intensely excited and turned-on. He asked me if I thought the manager would let me do a dance like that back in a dark corner with a guy who had his cock out. He said he'd love to see me actually let some young soldier fuck me, right there in the club, and he asked me what I thought of the idea. I told him I'd probably have an orgasm the instant the guy touched his cock against my pussy. That night we talked a lot about his idea, and when we started fucking, Scott told me to pretend he was some other guy fucking me while he watched us. I came right away, letting him know how exciting the idea sounded. The next night, I asked John, the manager, what he thought about Scott's suggestion. He told me I could do it if I wanted to, but to be careful not to let the whole room see what was going on, because he didn't want the MP's to bust us. After dancing a few numbers, I finally settled on this Italian looking guy to fuck. I let my husband know who I'd selected by motioning toward the guy, and Scott grinned and gave me an "okay" sign.

I wandered over to the guy and asked him how he'd like a very special lap dance. He asked me what I meant, and I told him for $40 he could take his cock out while I danced on his lap.

"I'm not wearing any panties," I said, "so if your cock manages to find its way up inside me, I guess there wouldn't be anything I could do about it, would there!"

I pulled open the robe I was wearing, and showed him my naked, wet pussy, which I spread apart for him using my thumb and index finger. It made me real hot to expose myself like that with my hubby watching me, and I guess it made the guy hot, too. As I expected, he immediately gave me the $40, and I led him to a table way in the back, in a dark corner, away from the other dancers and the crowd.

"Take your cock out. Let me see it," I said, spotting Scott watching us from a few tables away. The guy took out this huge cock, and I reached down and quickly slid it up inside my pussy. It felt great! Then I started slowly moving up and down and all around on the guys lap, letting him work his cock up inside my pussy.

"Oh baby, this feels fucking wonderful," he groaned, trying to pump his hips up into me.

I straddled his waist, and let him really hammer me, and in no time we were both cumming. I felt him shoot off inside me, and reached down and started rubbing my clit, instantly joining him in orgasm. I stared at my husband, grinning proudly at him, proud to be fucking a stranger for him, letting this guy I didn't even know empty his balls inside my pussy right out here in public. A few other soldiers turned to watch us, and when they seemed getting a little too interested, I thanked the guy and climbed off him, letting his cock plop out of my pussy. He quickly zipped up and left. I told John what had happened and said I really needed to shower, and said I wanted to have my husband take me home. John figured it was because I felt guilty or something, so he let me leave. In the car, Scott kissed me, and I was so hot, I made him finger my clit. That was the first, but not the last time I did that. After six months, John made me quit the club. He said he had a better way for me to still be able to dance naked but make a lot more money.

I asked him how, and he told me he wanted to have me perform at some very exclusive, private parties in Central Texas. He said I would be the featured attraction. I would strip and dance naked for a private audience, but that afterward, whoever wanted to, could fuck me. He said he knew this guy who ran this expensive private club where young women would come in and do what he'd just told me about. He asked me what I thought, and I asked him how much I could make doing it. He said the guy would pay me $200 for every guy I let fuck me, and that it didn't matter what hole in my body the guy used. In other words, if I got fucked in the mouth, that counted, and so did my ass along with, naturally, my pussy. To tell you the truth, it sounded exciting as hell. John said all the patrons had to have proof of a recent HIV negative blood test, and that they expected the same of the girls who danced there. After a couple of minutes of thinking about it, I agreed to do it. That first night I was so excited I masturbated in the front seat of the car on the way to the job.

Scott laughed, saying he was glad to see I was so enthused over my new job. I told him I couldn't wait, and wondered how many men would fuck me, saying I hoped it would be a lot. I can't ever remember being so excited. Just the thought of letting five, ten, or maybe as many as twenty or more guys fuck me made me feel so fucking nasty. I can't describe how exciting it was to me. The "club" was some guy's house, a mansion in Harker Heights. We drove up to the gate, and a guard had to let us in after identifying who we were. We parked by the house near several other cars, all expensive, including a bunch of Porches and Mercedes. We entered the house and Scott kissed me and told me to have fun. We were led down a long hallway, and Scott was told where to go to join the others in the audience. Then I was led down the hallway and into a dressing room. I was given a dark grey, conservative skirt and jacket, and a white cotton blouse to wear, along with a red silk neck scarf, like a fucking corporate marketing rep or something, but underneath I was to wear the sexiest lingerie imaginable, including a garter belt, sexy nylons, see through lace panties and matching bra.

I dressed as instructed, with lots of eye liner and eye shadow, and slutty looking red lipstick. I also wore spiked heeled shoes. I was ready, and I was randy! A few moments later I was led through a bright red doorway and out onto a stage. On the stage was a bed with a bare mattress and pillow. A pool table lamp hung over the bed, encasing the mattress in a dim glow. I was told to take my clothes off under a spotlight that was directed down onto the stage from somewhere in the back of the room. I tried to see who was in the audience, and at first all I could see was blue smoke. Then I managed to make out a few people sitting on sofas and chairs, with a few lying up against the edge of the sofas, on the floor. The people all seemed to be finely dressed, and I was surprised to see several attractive women in the audience.

"Take your clothes off," someone said quietly.

I began to undress, but unlike at the club, here there was no music. I felt like I was undressing in my bedroom, and somehow it made it much sexier. I took off the jacket and scarf around my neck, then began slowly unbuttoning the blouse. When I took the blouse off I proudly stuck out my tits, making sure everyone saw how lush they were. They were practically spilling out of the little half bra I was wearing, and I left the bra on while I unzipped and leaned over to take off the skirt. When I was down to my lingerie, a woman in the audience told me to touch my pussy, so I did. I rubbed the material of the thin panties up inside me, feeling how wet I was. A hot flush raced through my body, and my knees buckled for a moment.

"Take off your bra," someone said, so I did, throwing it to the darkness in front of me. "Give us your panties, too," someone said, so I rubbed them deep into my pussy to get them real wet, then stepped out of them and threw them in the direction of the voice in the audience.

I was naked, except for the garter belt, stockings, nylons, and shoes. Without being told to do it, I began playing with myself again, rubbing my clit, fingering myself, masturbating right there on stage in front of a room full of strangers, many of whom were going to fuck me in a few minutes. I came, my voice making a strangled, gasping sound which seemed to please the audience. There were whispered murmurs of approval in the crowd, and when I'd finished coming, I sniffed my fingers, then put them in my mouth and sucked them.

"Lie on the bed with your legs spread," someone said, and I did it, anxious to get fucked.

I spread my legs real wide then pulled my pussy lips apart so the audience could see up inside me. I wanted to put on a show for Scott that would keep him hard for me for months, and I knew I would do anything this audience requested of me, no matter what it was. From behind me, someone took my arms and pulled them behind my head. I felt fur handcuffs being placed on my wrists, and whoever it was shackled me to something in the floor behind me, but I couldn't see what it was. Then someone put a blindfold over my eyes and I felt my ankles also being encased in fur cuffs of some kind. My legs were pulled slightly wider apart, and I felt myself being shackled to something in the floor at the end of the bed as well.

"She's ready," someone said, and I heard movements in the audience, steps coming toward me.

Someone touched my nipples then began kissing them. I detected a pleasant essence of a woman's perfume, and wondered if the person sucking my tits was a woman. I'd never done anything with another woman, but the thought was exciting to me. Someone else began kissing my thighs, and I felt lips moving toward my pussy. I tried to rise up toward the person, tried to encourage whoever it was to eat me, but they were taking their time, slowly kissing and licking up my thighs, driving me wild. A cock pressed against my cheek, and I immediately turned toward it, taking it into my mouth.

"Uhhhh, yeah, suck it," the man said, and amazingly I felt him coming in my mouth already.

He withdrew his cock, and I felt his cum splattering on my face. The person between my legs finally, mercifully began eating my pussy, and I felt another cock pressing against my lips. I sucked that one too, until that one also came on me, although not until I managed to swallow some of his cum, whoever he was. It tasted delicious, and I wanted more, so much more.

"Somebody, PLEASE, FUCK ME!" I begged, and I felt the lips moving off my pussy.

A cock touched the opening of my pussy, and I lifted up toward it as best I could. Then it slid all the way up inside me in one long lunge. It felt so hot and thick, I came right away.

"UHHHHH...UHHHHH...OH YEAH, FUCK ME, FUCK MY PUSSY!" I screamed, my orgasm slamming into me, driving me over the edge.

I felt my pussy getting so wet I flooded whoever was fucking me, and then I felt the guy let loose inside me and it was too much. I screamed and moaned and came again. I wasn't quite through coming when the guy started to pull out, and I begged him not to leave me. I heard him laugh, and he said not to worry, there was plenty more cock just waiting for me. As soon as he got off the bed another guy got on top of me and jammed his cock inside me. He fucked me a little longer than the last guy, and then he too, came in my pussy. I think at least nineteen or twenty guys fucked me that night, or it could have been four or five guys fucking me over and over again, who knows? Who cares! All I know is it was the hottest evening of my life. In between fucks, women ate me. I know it was women, because they'd suck the cum from my pussy then crawl up and kiss me, pushing it into my mouth. I felt their naked tits on mine. Once or twice my husband fucked me.

I knew it was him because he whispered in my ear how proud he was of me, telling me how much the audience loved fucking and sucking me. It made me feel good to know he was around, watching and participating. I told him I loved it, and he said I was making a ton of money. At the end of the evening, I was led back through the red door I'd first entered, off the stage. The guy who led me down the hallway took my blindfold off me, and gave me what had to be several thousand dollars. He thanked me, and told me to get dressed and come into the hallway when I'd finished. Scott was waiting for me in the hall, and he kissed me and told how hot he was from what I'd done that night. On the way home, in the car, I took off all my clothes and played with myself, scooping cum from my pussy and wiping it on Scott's arm, telling him how all those cocks felt in my pussy when the men were fucking me, and how hot it felt to have my pussy sucked by women. I played with my pussy on the way home, slowly, not trying to come or anything, just content to touch it and stoke it slowly.

A van pulled up next to us, and when the driver casually looked down and saw me naked, playing with myself, they almost shit bricks. What a great evening it was, and according to Scott, I could go back again whenever I wanted.

Donna

12