The Life Ch. 01

Story Info
A submissive boy, trying to be dominant to please his crush.
899 words
3.28
22.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I, a 21 years old submissive boy, tried to dominate her. I thought 'how hard can it be, I just have to order her around and enjoy myself', but in reality it turned out to be a lot harder than what I had anticipated. How we met is quite a long story and I cannot help but skip it, what mattered was the current situation, where she, a 6'2" girl of athletic build towered over the 5'8" 112lbs boy. Though she was naked and she had her head lowered, to show her submissiveness, still I was unsure about who has got the real control of the situation; it wasn't me. For a long time I wanted to submit to her, and eventually was left heart-broken when I found out that despite being a girl with filthy, disgusting fetishes, she cannot dominate me, for she is submissive herself. Just to be with her I tried to change my personality which clearly wasn't going great. I said sternly, as stern as I could while trying to imagine what it would feel like to be dominated by her, 'Get down on your fours, you little dog.'

She dropped down to her fours and our eyes locked together. She scanned by small fragile build, my black hair, and my bigger than average eyes, which even though reveals nothing related to innocence to anyone average, still an experienced person will need just few seconds to determine even though I am trying to be confident and representing myself as some experienced, matured, person, I am nothing close to that, it is all just an act. I scanned her too, underneath her brunette hair, her blue eyes seemed to pierce me through so hard I had to break the eye-contact first, not at all a sign of dominance. That was when it happened, she pressed her nose against my crotch, her nose could feel the tiny erection I had been concealing underneath my jeans till now, and it made me gasp, for before that point of time, I never had anyone touch my crotch, at least not intentionally.

She said, 'You sure you are up to this task? You're not my first master, so I can tell if you're genuine or not.'

I had to respond affirmative, 'Yes, I am sure.'

'Really, but your cock is so tiny and it smells so innocent, almost like a teen who ignores washing his manhood right after hitting puberty, it smells nothing like an authoritative dominant person. How can you hope to dominate me?'

I paused a little, if she saw me carefully, which I am sure she did, she could see sweat beads on my forehead, as I was fumbling to come up with an appropriate answer, 'I ... don't think that size matters, dog. Even a naïve, inexperienced boy can dominate a cougar not to mention an eager dog like you.'

'Just by referring me as dog won't make me one, and you the owner, boy. I want you to look at me in the eyes and then tell me what sort of a pathetic whore I am.'

Hoping to convince her I started like she intended. Pretty soon, unable to bear the sharpness of her gaze I started to talk incoherent, it didn't take long before I broke down, 'I am sorry. I am a submissive person myself and wanted to serve you for a very long time, before I found out, you are submissive yourself. Your roommate revealed that secret to me. So, just to be a part of your life, I tried to be dominant. Please don't judge me wrong.'

Without a word she got up and dressed herself. Prior to leaving the room, she took her time to slap me hard across my face, 'You're the weirdest and most pathetic master I have got so far. Enjoy your lonely life and crawl to the most hideous corner of the world that you can find and die there.' Her slap was so dominant and her words were so cruel, for a submissive boy like myself, I couldn't help but drop down to my knees, lowered my jeans and underwear down to my ankles and started to masturbate after she left the room, reviewing the scene in my mind over and over again till my little cock was ready to shoot. It was right then, I heard the door opening again, I looked up to see her walking towards me, without any words, she placed one foot over my head and the other one resting under my ball-sack, as I heard her say, 'I am a switch. And you don't deserve to stare at my crotch, worm.'

Almost immediately my world turned 180, as I fixated my eyes on her foot that was resting under my unimpressive ball-sack. I squirmed a little, as I shot my warm seeds on her feet, for I knew, my seeds don't deserve to be anywhere else on her flawless body. She didn't even need to tell me to clean up; I lowered myself further, leaning towards her, to lick up my warm seeds from her skin. It tasted disgusting, nothing like what I had hoped, yet, it was my chance to be her perfect dog-slave and I wasn't about to let the option slip. All I heard was a taunting voice, 'Good dog' and it made my day.