The Life Of A (Lucky) Computer Tech

Story Info
He has an encounter with Mandy Moore.
2.2k words
4.02
22.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. There is no affiliation with any celebrities or any of their representatives. This is the first time I have written anything of this sort so constructive feedback is appreciated.

---------------------------

My name is Mike Jennings. I've worked as a Computer technician for many years now, even at 25 I'm quite in demand.

Enough about me, this is something that happened to me a few months and I thought I would share.

I was doing my service calls around Vancouver and got a call on my cell phone to fix a slow running laptop at a nearby hotel early the next morning. The guest was checked in as Amanda Shaw so I didn't think twice about it. I had wondered though why the hotel IT staff wasn't called.

8:30 am I arrive at the penthouse suit only to be met by a 6'4" man with a severe look on his face at the elevator, again I don't think much about it. I introduce myself and he tells me the computer is in the common area of the suite. He lets me in and I walk over to the computer, pull out my tech toolbox and start to work cleaning the computer.

Approximately 10 minutes later a young woman walks out of one of the 2 bedrooms with a facial mask and wearing a short robe. I can't help but notice that she has great legs. At first she ignores me but soon brings over a glass of water.

She asks "How's the computer looking, are you able to speed it up?" to which I reply "Well so far I've cleared 6 spywares, cleaned up your start up and am now scanning for viruses, should take about 30-45 minutes."

"Alright, well let me know if you need anything, I need to go get changed."

I spend the next 20 minutes waiting for the virus scan to finish, seeing a lot of images fly by with filenames that I recognize as award shows and some movies. I look up when I hear the bedroom door open again and out walks the same young woman who, without the facial mask I recognize as Mandy Moore in an above the knee sundress. Doing a double take I shrug and go back to work.

Mandy looks at me with a smirk on her face "I'm used to the double take, but not the shrug, what's up? Do you get a lot of calls from celebrities?"

I put on my 'customer service' smile and reply "Nope, you're actually the first call for computer repair from someone famous but my opinion is that you're a person who does her job well. Your job involves that you're in the public eye. Would you go all gushy if you met someone like Donald trump or Steve jobs?"

The smirk grew into a smile "I guess not. So you think I do a good job huh? What have you heard or seen of mine?"

"Well, I've seen a couple movies that you were in, heard your music. I was in the target age group when you first came out. I have heard your music on the radio and I admit, I've got some of your songs on my computer. I particularly liked when you did some of those Jazz standards."

"So you're a fan?"

"I guess you could say I am, but the only autograph I'll be asking for is when you get my bill, providing your paying by credit card" I reply with a smile.

Laughing she walked back into her room, leaving the door open.

I continue working on her laptop looking up once in a while. When I was looking over at the bed room after hearing a sound I see Mandy bent over at the waste, allowing her dress to run up her thighs and almost over her waste. It is at that point that I discover Mandy likes to wear lace panties.

Several minutes later Mandy walked up behind me and whispered in my ear "Enjoy the view?"

"Show me a straight guy who wouldn't." I replied without turning around. "This is unusual of me, but would you like to have lunch or dinner with me?"

"I'd love to, but will the laptop be done by lunch time?"

I check two final things and announce "It's done, with an hour to spare before lunch."

I'm slightly surprised when Mandy wraps her arms around me in a hug and I discover much to my delight that she is not wearing a bra under her sundress.

"Aren't you going to hug back?" she asks to which I reply "It's a little hard to hug someone behind you."

Mandy jumps over the back of the couch and lands in my lap with her legs to the side "Better?"

A grin splits my face as I answer "Much, although from here I can do much more then hug you back."

She looks back with a sly grin "Like?"

"Oh, I don't know... find out if you're ticklish" I say as I run my hands up and down her sides tickling her. "Seems you are.... how about here?" I move my hands down to the top of her left thigh and start to tickle. During the tickling she's laughing and squirming on my lap which makes me very hard.

"My legs are very ticklish" she gasps through laughs

I move my hand to her right inner thigh and lightly tickle there "Really, how about here?" My hand is moving up and down her thigh. I stop tickling here as she seems to be out of breath but I leave my hand on her inner thigh.

She catches her breath after a few moments "Satisfied that I'm ticklish?

"Hmmmm, not sure, there's so many other sensitive areas on a woman's body."

I run my right hand along her neck just barely touching her. I move my left hand along her thigh in the same manner moving close but not touching her wet pussy.

At about the same moment we both move in for a kiss. As our lips meet I feel her hand on my left wrist moving my hand further up her thigh to her soaked underwear.

I break the kiss only to kiss along her chin then moving down her jaw line to her neck. I hear her moan from the kisses and the massage below.

I kiss my way down her neck to her chest. I spend almost a full five minutes kissing her breasts through the sundress. I move my hand away from her pussy only to move her sundress up.

"Lay down" I say in a light voice.

As the sundress reaches the top of her belly I start to kiss down her belly while removing her panties.

As I reach pelvis I discover that she is neatly trimmed with an 'airstrip' remaining. Rather than delve right into her pussy I kiss along her hips to her thighs. I kiss her inner thighs for several minutes with an occasional quick kiss to one of her labia.

After a few minutes I decide that she's been teased enough and bury a finger inside Mandy's pussy. Her pussy is so wet that I'm able to push it in with minimal effort. I give her a moment to get used to having it inside her pussy before I start moving it in and out at a moderate pace.

Moving in time with my finger I flick my tongue along her sensitive pussy, flicking and sucking in her clit. I hear her moaning in pleasure as she starts to move her legs uncontrollably.

Without warning her juices flow like a river and her legs clamp around my head as she has her first orgasm. I continue to eat her pussy until she comes down... When she releases me head from between her smooth thighs I come up for air and say with a smile "Seems you enjoyed that."

She looks down at my face and sees my chin covered in her juices and she starts to giggle.

"What?" I ask

"You have something on your chin, looks kind of glossy"

"Really?"

I wipe my chin and below my lip to discover her juices were on my chin. I look at my hand then at her face before I move down and take a lick of her pussy again sending a jolt through her body. I look into her eyes and say only one thing

"Tasty!"

At that we both start to laugh. Once our laughter calms down I move back up her body and say "Well, I have to say, that was by far the best breakfast I've ever had."

I look down and undo the lace keeping her sundress closed and start to kiss her chest. I move us so that she is now sitting on my lap with her legs straddling me I bring out her perfect breasts and start to kiss, suck and nibble on her nipples and breasts.

While I am doing this her hands snake down and undo my pants and zipper. As she reaches into my underwear to pull out my dick she gasps slightly when my semi-hard dick comes out. "Your dick looks so big, I don't think I've ever had one inside me like that and it doesn't even look like your completely hard yet."

I feel here stroking my dick up and down with her hands getting me completely hard.

I grab her hips and raise her up a bit so that I can slide beneath her. As she lowers herself down slowly on my dick she tries to get used to the thickness. Once she gets all 11 inches inside of her she just sits there for a moment.

I tell her "We can go as fast or as slow as you want."

To which she replies "I just needed a moment to get used to you inside me, I've only ever had maybe 7 inches inside me before."

She starts to slowly move up and down on my dick giving small moans when she slides down. Our eyes lock as she begins to increase her speed.

I pull her dress up over her head and she does the same with my shirt. I almost seem to attack her chest as I kiss her chest, breasts, areolas, and nipples. I match my timing with our combined thrusts.

Suddenly I stand up with her still riding me and make sure my pants and underwear are on the floor. I move us into her bedroom and lay her on the edge of her bed. Standing erect I begin to push deeper into her pussy while holding her hips. I can feel her building to an orgasm again as her velvet pussy walls begin to contract around me. It takes all of my will power not to cum with her but I manage to hold on and keep pounding her pussy. When she comes down from her current orgasm I pull out of her and say "Turn over, let your feet touch the floor."

She smiles and does as I asked. When she's ready I slide back into her soaked pussy and begin to thrust into her again. I can't help but admire her almost perfect ass as I watch my dick disappearing into her tight pussy.

After almost 10 minutes of this position I feel her start to cum again but this time I know I won't be able to hold on. I begin to thrust as hard and as fast as I can into her now extremely tight pussy as my dick begins to swell with my cum.

"I'm gonna cum!" I say through clenched teeth.

"Oh god, come inside me! I wanna feel you're cum filling me as I cum all over your dick." She pants as she feels her own orgasm begin to consume her.

As she starts to climax I hear her moaning "Oh God, oh God" repeatedly. I can no longer hold it as I unleash a massive load deep inside of her pussy. As she arches her back my dick begins to rub against her G-spot and I can see her bite the nearest pill so she doesn't make the guards think she's being attacked from her moans.

After almost a full minute we both come down and I keep a slow motion inside of her and ask "Do you want to keep going or take a break?"

She looks over at me incredously "You want to keep going?!" to which I reply "I can cum at least twice while I'm still hard, I might be able to pull off 4 or 5 times with you. Although that count resets after a rest" a large smile spreads across my face at the last part.

She looks at me and just laughs weakly "Save it for later, for now I need a break, I've already cum 3 times in the last... " She looks at the clock "40 minutes. Come lay beside me."

I oblige and pull out of her pussy. I look down and see a little bit of our mixed cum drip out of her. Moving to lie beside her I lay down and look deep into her eyes with my arms around her. She has her legs intertwined with mine.

I watch as she smiles and closes her eyes. Within moments she is asleep and I marvel thinking 'How did I get so lucky, to be able to make love then lay with this beautiful woman beside me. I spend the next five minutes just watching her sleep before I myself rest.

To be continued...