The Life of Desiree Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

Trying not to giggle she purred out breathlessly, "So, Aphrodite is going to watch you ravish this body," as she slipped out of the robe and it tumbled onto the floor she sexily twisted her hips.

She is now standing in front of him naked but between her long strawberry blonde hair hiding her nipples and her twist he can't see anything. OK, he could see a lot she thinks, but not the nipples or pussy.

She loved to do this because it drove men crazy, having a naked woman in front of them and she may have well been wearing a bikini for all they could see her most intimate parts.

She was happy to see it didn't fail in his case. He looked staggered with lust, his eyes kept trying to penetrate what she had hidden.

He finally nodded when the blood got back to his brain up top, "Exactly."

She thought now would be a good time to show him who she was, why she was there, but it didn't feel right and she had no direction from her goddess. She was also wondering if she was hesitant because of her confusion, how she felt about him, personally. She still wanted him setting the rules and the pace, if she showed herself that would take some of his control away, and she didn't want to do that.

Eyes not moving away from her, he took off his robe and started moving toward her. It dropped to the floor as he scooped her in his arms and carried her to the bed, laying her down.

He stood by the bed staring down at her naked body laid out before him. He caressed her lovely soft nubile flesh with his hands while staring at her with awe in his eyes.

"You are so beautiful Desiree, you take my breath," he said in a low fervent voice.

He climbed into bed and parted her legs at the slightest touch of his fingertips on her thighs. She was so responsive to his lead that her legs went up and around the back of his head at the same moment he started to lean down.

Her thighs rested on his shoulders as he took the first lick inside her center. She heard him groan at the flavor as she gasped at the feel of his rough tongue running along her labia. She alternatively ran her hands through his hair and grabbed on to grind her honey pot hard against his tongue.

She encouraged his explorations with soft gasps and moans of approval as he gently violated her sweet silken folds with his tongue.

She exploded against his face in short order. His head pushed and held against her pussy when her thighs locked together. She felt as he continued to lick the outside of her labia as her body trembled at his ministrations. When she recovered enough to move he licked back between her velvety folds and flicked her clit a couple of times, seconds later she was enraptured again in an even bigger explosion.

When she came down from that second orgasm she must have lost a few seconds as she felt his hand roaming her body and his mouth coming to claim hers. He had moved up and now lay beside her. His body sideways and she felt his hard cock against her hip. She welcomed her taste as he slid his tongue into her welcoming mouth. His lips damp with her honey danced against her lips.

She wanted him inside her pussy now, but she absolutely needed to taste him. Putting off her want she rolled over pushing him on his back then she broke the kiss to travel down his body. Her nipples grazing his flesh sending delicious jolts to her honey pot as she kissed his neck. She slowly worked her way down his body, building his anticipation and her own.

Her mouth was watering in anticipation as she finally reached his stiff rod. She moaned in pleasure as she licked the precum off his tip. His musky taste excited her as she heard him gasp out her name. She took a little into her mouth then, swirling her tongue around the tip a few times before lowering her mouth down to his toned body, her tongue and spit swirling the bottom of his cock.

When she had lifted her face high enough, she grabbed the base of his shaft. She pulled up and slightly twisted as she sucked hard raising her mouth back to the tip to lick and swirl again. Between the taste of his cock and the moans she was extracting from him, she doubled her efforts. With wanton abandon she pleasured his cock and balls with hands, lips, tongue and throat with every skill and trick she knew.

Finally she couldn't take it anymore, she had to taste him, so she buried his cock deep in her throat and started humming as she gently raked her fingernails across his balls and taint. His sac tightened under her fingertips and she felt her throat expand as he started spewing. She backed her head off a bit quickly to take his spew into her mouth, ropes of cum striking the back of her throat and landing on her tongue as she jacked his base to milk as much as she could.

She moaned in satisfaction, "Mmmm, you taste wonderful."

She saw him look down at her, absolute awe in his eyes, "That was incredible."

She grinned naughtily, "My pleasure," and then crawled her way back up the bed.

Desiree was torn, the thought of leaving this man and never seeing him again was painful, but it was what she did. He was a good man, generous in bed. Yes she just met him, but she knew, her powers made it blindingly obvious to her. Yet she knew after this night of pleasure was gone so would she be. Never be seen again.

That is what was meant to be, but then why did it feel like she had been punched in the stomach when she considered it. She needed a moment to sort these strange new feelings, before he noticed her distress. So she summoned the 14 years of control, experience and her intimate knowledge of her own body to smile at him sultrily.

"I'll be right back for round three," she purred.

She slid off the bed and walked toward the two doors, then looked over her shoulder. She couldn't help but smile when she saw him checking out her legs and ass.

He looked up to her eyes and said with a lustful grin, "The left one, right is the closet."

She opened up the door and slipped inside. She may have fallen for this mortal man; she may be confused, upset, and shocked by the feelings running through her, and even the doubting. But she only doubted herself, she also had faith. When she closed the door she slipped to her knees and prayed to her Goddess for direction and understanding through her now tearful eyes.

She started to feel overwhelming love and looked up toward the mirror, but Aphrodite was not in the mirror, she was standing directly in front of her.

"What's wrong my child?" the goddess asked her.

She poured her heart out to the goddess, "I came to reward your servant, but I think I am in love with him, not the divine love I feel for all the people I am with, but the human kind. The thought of leaving after this night and never seeing him again hurts my soul."

"Oh my dear child, you are not that man's reward, although he surely deserves it."

She knew she looked confused as she asked, "He's not? Then what is happening to me?"

"I am so proud of you daughter, but you are missing the obvious. I am the Goddess of Love, Beauty and Pleasure, but do not forget I am also the Goddess of Procreation. The reward my faithful servant is not his, it is yours. That man out there is perfect for you and you him. You will both bring me many grandchildren and have many happy years together if you wish it.

"I will still send you on missions occasionally but not nearly as much, more of an emergency type deal. You will be busy loving that man and raising children my daughter, and in 60 years you will just be coming into you're maturity and be more beautiful than you are now. It is not too long to do without you. I am proud of you."

Aphrodite says with a naughty wink, "Now go get that man before he falls asleep!"

Desiree says, her tears now cathartic, "Thank you Goddess, I am ever your servant and loving daughter."

Aphrodite with a wink and swish of her hips disappears, drowning the bathroom in the darkness of her absence.

Desiree quickly washed her face after she calmed down. She also used her powers of Beauty to remove the blood-shot eyed evidence of her shed tears. Feeling only slightly nervous now at the strange mortal feelings she opens the door.

Filled with the inner peace and confidence that the Goddess has restored to her she walks over to the bed.

"Miss me?" she asked with a sultry smile as she crawls onto the bed.

"Desperately," he admits with both fervor and good humor.

Teasingly she crawls on top of him and starts kissing him softly. She rubs his semi-flaccid cock along her labia, gently sliding flesh against flesh. Though she was gasping in pleasure herself, teasing them both, she continued to rub her increasingly wet labia against his hardening cock, sliding her body forward and back, trapping his hardening meat against his body.

She breaks the kiss as she feels he is now fully erect, the bottom of his pole wet with her drippings. She slowly sat up and stretched. Arms above her body as she arches her back sticking her generous tits in his face, nipples hardened.

When she is done with her long sensual, sexy and naughty stretch she fake yawns and said, "I'm sleepy, you ready for sleep?"

She giggled when he growled and grabbed her, then rolled and twisted until she was below him. Smiling up at him false innocence mixed with mischief in her eyes.

"So that's a no then?" as she arched her eyebrows and tried to reach his manhood with her honey pot.

He said with an evil smile, "Nope, I think you need to be teased first like you teased me, only fair."

He rubbed the tip of his cock against her labia, teasing at the entrance but not spreading her lips at all.

She gasped and moaned out, "Not fair."

He smiled in victory, "Really?"

She felt him again rub his cock against her labia, but a little inside the lips, teasing them apart but not entering. She felt him jerk back as she bucked herself, trying to impale herself on his steel rod.

She tried pouting, it didn't work, he wasn't impressed. Finally she started begging.

"Please stop teasing, you are driving me crazy," she managed to get out between the gasps and whimpers.

Her eyes widened as she felt him slide inside her for the first time, staring up into his eyes she saw a mix of strength and need, confident in himself and in awe of her. He slowly slipped in as her pussy walls conformed and tightened on him. She never looked away, her eyes trapped by his, her body yielding to him as she watched his face fill with pleasure as he filled her warm, tight and wet hole.

He kissed her tenderly as he pulled out then pushed back in slowly. He read her body perfectly, when she was used to him he sped up as if by her request and she moaned in pleasure. The kiss was gaining in passion as he started to pump into her harder, long strokes ending with a slap of flesh against flesh that caused her clit to tingle.

She gasped out, "Just like that, please, don't stop!"

She felt as he started to go faster, truly pounding into her, his breathing heavier as grunts escaped his lips. Her warmth tightened around his cock tightly and he paused, grinding her in a small circle while completely buried inside. She looked up into his eyes as she trembled under him and exploded, her honey pot drenching his cock and balls.

She cried out, "Oh goddess," between mewling and panting.

She realized he had not come as she was losing that ultra sensitivity he ground against her again, feeling him swiveling his hips and extracting more moans from her lips. When she settled down to a mere heavy breathing he started to slide his cock in and out of her again. They slowly built up speed as she arched her back to meet each stroke.

She quickly had her second orgasm, her core tightening around him. This time he kept going, pounding away and extending her explosion. She felt him swell within her as she was quickly catapulted toward a third orgasm, oversensitivity mixing pain with the pleasure and holding her on the edge of it.

"Come in me love, I want your seed within me."

She almost cringed as the word slipped out of her traitorous lips. They just met and hadn't really talked about a second date, much less love. But she was thrown into that third orgasm and lost all thought as she felt his rigid cock fire into her womb. Her pussy muscles started to milk him, drawing as much of his seed as it could into her core.

She knew she wouldn't get pregnant from this yet, they needed to get some stuff straight first and her magic would protect her from pregnancy as it always had before. It would be wrong to take that choice away from this man she had fallen for so hard.

She had another mini orgasm as he withdrew his pole from her warmth, a large aftershock that once again denied her coherent thought for a few moments.

Gasping they held each other as they caught their breath. She enjoyed the feel of his body against her and felt secure in the strength of his arms. So secure in fact that she fell asleep.

To be continued...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers
12