The Life of Desiree Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,987 Followers

Gemma returned the favor, Candy's g-string making a squelching wet sound as she pulled it out and away from her soaked honey pot. The slut's kiss turned into a gasp of pleasure as she slid 3 fingers into the dripping warm hot box. She knew the slut was hers, that she could claim her at any time by flicking her clit and sucking out her soul during orgasm. But the little slut was hot and Gemma wanted to orgasm before that happened.

Gemma pushed the blonde down to the dirty floor, mesmerizing her with her now blackened and fire lit eyes. She lowered her pussy onto the bimbo's tongue then ground her clit against Candy's face. She bent down and started to lick her victim's honey pot, working it so they came together.

Nothing was more satisfying to Gemma then tearing the soul out of a human during her own orgasm. She smiled at the slut's talented tongue, she really knows what she is doing.

Gemma moaned, "mmmMM, just like that Candy, lick my pussy you nasty tramp!"

This won't take long. She can get back with those two guys before they get bored and move on. If they are any good perhaps she will keep them a few days for pleasure before sucking them dry. Gemma felt her core eject fluids onto the slut's face as she sucked in Candy's engorged clit and bit down hard. She reached out with her power to claim the soul as her face was covered with squirts of honey.

She suddenly gasped, but not in pleasure, in fear. Something was wrong. She couldn't get her hooks into the soul, and when she tried to pull back her power she couldn't. Something had a hold of it and wouldn't let go. Then she felt something she should never have been able to feel again. Something she had not felt since she made a deal with that demon so long ago.

A pure bright love burned within her. Gemma cried out as the evil that made up her body was burned away. In her last moments of existence her darkened soul despaired at what she had done and feared the price she would now be forced to pay. She looked down between her legs and the slut was gone. She saw a strawberry blonde woman with eyes of burning gold surrounded by an aura of pure white and pure Love.

=================================================

The succubus burned up as her power consumed it. Her orgasm making her body weak and tingly she lay there for a second. Taking a deep breath she stood up and looked in the mirror. She looked perfect, not a hair out of place, her power of beauty wiping away the grime and sex smell and juices of the encounter with the succubus.

She went back to the table and leaned down to kiss Mike before sitting back down. He gaped at her which confused her for a minute. Then she remembered she shouldn't look perfect anymore. They had been dancing for about an hour, sweating and getting a little mussed up. Her hair should have a mussed sexy look, not a just left the salon look. Oops.

"Is that where you went, to fix yourself up for twenty minutes?" he asked.

He had given her an out, but she would lie to this man when hell froze over.

She shook her head and said, "I had to stop someone from making a mistake, I can explain later. Me looking better is related though, just not how you are thinking."

He asked, "So you will explain when we leave?"

She responded with a coy smile, "How about over breakfast? I make a mean omelet. It is complicated, and I had other plans for us tonight."

After another drink they headed back to the dance floor.

They had fun but she noticed he was a little more reserved, perhaps she better explain when they get back to her apartment, and not wait until morning.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,987 Followers
12