The Lift

Story Info
The abuse of a man in a lift.
1.4k words
3.75
49.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This started as an incident report. It wasn't submitted.

*

So pleased to be the only one in the lift, I pressed floor eight hoping that it would be express. I leaned against the back wall and while waiting started to read the rubbish I'd been given at the Manager's Office. But on the second floor the lift ground to a halt. I looked up long enough to see that Elsie was getting in. She was in a wheelchair and seemed proficient with its use so I didn't offer help as independence is the key to nursing home care. Elsie had a reputation but never having worked on her floor I wasn't sure why, I knew that the less I had to do with her the better.

As I read I was aware that she pressed a floor button. Then she was fiddling with something around her neck. I was aware too that she was leaning forward and lifting the footplates of her wheelchair. She hadn't turned her wheelchair around which is sensible because the big wheels are at the back and would be the first out. It's a little disconcerting when someone is facing you, especially when there are only two in a lift. Then I was aware of her reaching over to the lift's control panel and I heard something that I shouldn't have ignored.

Suddenly the lift stopped, there was a massive bang and I was in excruciating pain. The pain was so severe that I felt myself buckling, and only the sudden stop of the lift stopped me from falling, for that moment I was weightless. I looked down and could see I was surrounded, I was between the footplates of Elsie's wheelchair and they had obviously hit the back of the lift to make all the noise. The pain was beginning to ease as I looked. I could see Elsie's hands, the one at my crotch had a very firm grip and the other was at my zip pulling it down. I tried to get free of her hands grabbing them and trying to pull them away but she squeezed me so hard I let go, the pain was too much. She was very fast, when I let go a hand reached in and I could feel it lift the elastic of my jocks as it took the place of her other hand. It was holding me, cock and balls, tight. She looked up at me, she wasn't the most attractive woman but her blue eyes were piercing.

"Shut up!" she said.

I wasn't aware that I was making any noise but my groaning abruptly stopped. Her free hand was swiftly undoing my belt and the button on my pants. I wanted to get away and raised my leg so I could step over her knees which were to each side of me. My movement was an opportunity for Elsie, she changed her grip and her hands were around my balls. She squeezed them saying,

"No!" The pressure was painful so I put my foot back down and she relaxed her grip enough to be bearable. I reached down and grabbed her hands, she tightened her grip, the pressure was so great I thought my balls would burst.

"Let go!" she said and I did. My pants were around my knees and my jocks quickly joined them.

With two hands she now had control, one holding my balls and the other wrapping itself around my cock. She looked up at me and with a grin said,

"Drink!" My cock was large but soft, as though wondering what it should do. She knew what to do though. Elsie looked at it for a while and then, looking up said,

"Nice one." and started stroking. I was so embarrassed and tried to grab her hands again, she responded by squeezing my balls and I quickly let her go.

"Bigger than the doctors," she said, looking up at me. No-one will believe this I thought to myself. She continued to stroke my cock, not letting go of my balls, then leaned forward and licked the top.

"Nice", she said, her hand still stroking up and down and it was responding with growing dimensions. My mind was racing, what would happen if the lift suddenly started again? My pants were around my ankles and I was trapped between the wheelchair foot plates, between her knees, against the lift wall. I thought about hitting her but thought of what she could do to me if I did and knew that it would lead to big trouble later. She stopped her stroking for a moment and ran her fingers through my pubic hair.

"Soft," she said and then resumed stroking my cock.

Her head moved towards me, I put my hand out to stop her, she squeezed my balls and pulled down, the pain was sudden and severe, I thought my balls were going to explode. She watched as I withdrew my hand and then her head continued its trajectory until her mouth was around my cock. Her hand continued to stroke. I was hoping it wouldn't cooperate, but my cock was so hard, I could feel her sucking and her tongue probing at the slit on top. Surely she would stop soon, the lift will start to move I thought, hoping that it would be very soon. She seemed very assured that she has plenty of time and was in no rush.

My balls were still gripped in her hand while she worked my cock. I couldn't see because her head was in the way but I knew exactly what she was doing. I could think of nothing I could do but wait. My cock was becoming even more tumescent, it filled her mouth and her hand flew up and down underneath. Then she stopped and looked up at me,

"Nearly!" she said, and added,

"Big cock, it's bigger than Paul's!" There was only one Paul I knew of and he was the gym junkie orderly who was always showing his muscles, the macho man. I was very surprised. She resumed her work, mouth and hand synchronized while maintaining her grip on my balls. I could hear her sucking, slurping, my cock bathed in her saliva, which ran down onto her rapidly moving hand to be thrown everywhere. She continued her breathing, sterterous with her effort and the obstruction. Again she looked up and spoke.

"Balls feel good too. Bigger than Frank's." She smiled and pumped my cock, sliding the skin up and down, her hand going the full length.

"Both of them," she said, beaming as her hands continued their task,

"Both balls, both Franks!" she then said in answer to my unasked question. She sat for a while and watched as she worked on my cock,

"Nice and hard," she said. I wondered who I was going to be compared with next but she didn't.

I could feel it coming, the sensations of impending orgasm, my body beginning to tense, my cock throbbing, my hips involuntarily beginning to thrust. She saw it and quickly her mouth went over my cock, her hand increased its speed and I was coming. She was sucking, slurping and swallowing, but as fast as she was some spilled out of her mouth, dripped down into my pants and onto the rug between her knees. The hand on my balls didn't relax but the other hand released my cock, stretched out under and caught some semen. She sucked until no more came. Then she squeezed my balls hard and let them go. As I was doubling over in pain I saw her hands busy, one pulling aside the rug, pulling up her dress and the other hand holding the semen was thrust down her knickers and I could see her moving it around. This surprised me and as I was recovering from her grip I wondered why she did it. I didn't have to ask- she looked at me and pointing a finger quietly said,

"Evidence. D.N.A." The implications slowly dawned.

"Leave me alone," she said, "And you're safe." She turned in the wheelchair and from her cleavage she took a key which she put into the command keyhole. The lift lurched into action. I rushed to pull up my pants and compose myself. At the sixth floor the lift stopped and the doors opened as I finished buckling my belt. I watched as she wheeled out.