The 'Light Meter'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Got that Dean?" I asked feigning impatience, "that's a very sensitive part of a woman's body, as you should know, its not fair on Barb to have to endure that for too long."

He snapped away like mad again as she said in the voice of a woman enduring great hardship, " Oh its OK Mom, I can manage, just a bit longer for Dean, " and the little Madam pushed her pussy forward a bit.

I leaned forward, pulled her lips right apart and started licking her. She tasted so nice and I got my tongue deep in her entrance, up over her pee hole and back up to clit.

I brought my head up.

"Oh, one thing," I said.

"Yeah, I mean yes Mom?

"Maybe if barb didn't mind we could get one of me pushing my tongue at her asshole. Would you mind Barb honey?"

"Oh, oh well I guess not, do you want me to kneel with my ass up in the air," she asked as a professional model would.

"Um, ah yeah," he said, commandingly- not.

She turned away from me and knelt with her ass in the air then spread her knees as wide as she could.

"OK, now maybe a few shots of Barb just like that?" I knelt behind her and pushed my tongue in her asshole, holding the pose then I turned on my back, propped myself up on my elbows and tilted my face up to give him a shot of my tongue going from her slit to her asshole and back with my legs spread in a nice wide V as well.

'Oh excuse me Dean, Barb is a beautiful young woman and I think it might be nice if you were to say some nice things about her body, a girl likes to hear she's beautiful, don't we hon?"

She nodded, ever the martyr,"yes it is nice to hear but if Dean's embarrassed I don't mind, it is kinda nice though..."

'Oh sorry Barb," he managed,"Gosh you've got such a stunning body its-" "Good enough to fuck?" She asked over her shoulder. She was in charge now, damn!

She had stood up and moved closer to him her eyes locked on his as she toyed as provocatively as she could with her pussy.He was putty in her hands and he nodded and managed,"Uh huh."

Her hand reached for his shaft and she gripped it and pulled him towards her.

"I want that, in here." she patted her pussy,"now!"

He put the camera down carefully (Thank God!) and put his arm round her. She tilted her face up and waited for him to kiss her. He did and I watched as they had a big open mouthed kiss. As they stood there she held his cock , stroked it a few times and positioned it at her wet entrance. She smiled at him and gave a wink. She didn't need to; he felt his tip just inside her pussy and pushed up.

It slid all the way up into her and she looked over his shoulder at me and gave me the roll your eyes oh goodness I am enjoying this look them went back to kissing him.I moved up behind him and pressed my boobs against his back, he squirmed rubbing against them and I slipped my hand down to his cute but and slipped a finger in his butt hole.

"All guys like it when a girl puts her finger in his butt honey ," I hissed in his ear. He had tensed then relaxed and he wriggled his butt a little, obviously enjoying what he was feeling. I took my finger out and pulled on his shoulder.

"Hey, not fair," I protested," I want some of that." My hand slipped round to his cock and gripped the shaft- oh yes it was a good size. Barb grinned at me and nodded doing the roll your eyes look for me again. He turned and I put my arms around him and angled my face up dying to have his tongue in my mouth. He pushed it in and I let him dominate in the kiss hanging on his neck and opening my eyes to give him adoring looks.

He stooped a little, Barb was down there and she had pulled him down to get his tip at my very wet entrance then patted his butt. He pushed his tongue deep into my mouth as his cock went all the way in to my pussy.

I pushed my thighs wider trying to get more of my son's big cock in there. He stood and I rotated my hips working my vagina on his cock. He brought it right down then thrust it back up inside me. We were now standing with my head resting on his shoulder as he fucked me. Barb stood side on to us , her body touching ours, and we shared a three mouthed kiss, his tongue in her mouth then in mine and mine in hers and so on.

I heard him groan.He was going to come. I reached down and pulled his cock out of me then pulled on Barb's hand for her to kneel next to me. We squatted side by side with our mouths open looking up at him. We both licked our lips as we waited. It didn't take long, two strokes and he took his hand off so we could watch as it got ready to spurt. His tip was resting on my tongue and I felt his first squirt as his sweet hot cum hit my tongue.

I squeezed his tip and turned his shaft to be in Barb's mouth- on her tongue and watched as he spurted all over it. I swallowed my lot down, licked his cock clean, then gave him a dirty girl look and turned to Barb who still had her mouth wide open with his cum on display.

She got up a bit higher and I lay back with my mouth under hers.Her face tilted down and the cum formed a sort of long string as it left her lips. The end reached my tongue and she closed her mouth making her bit leave her lips and the lot fell onto my tongue. I held it in there and we stood to have a cum swap session before we each swallowed some down, then we grinned at him and opened our mouths really wide for him.

We stayed nude after that, his cock went down, not all the way, I was pleased to note and my children agreed that it was far more natural and honest for us to be nude like this than clothed and if a part of our body reveals what we're really thinking, well that's just honest, isn't it? If someone turns you on, isn't that the honest reaction and shouldn't that person get to know what you really feel about them? As long as you were in a relationship of trust with them?

They went off to share their shower together and I went back to my ironing, I'd have a shower soon enough but right now I just wanted to remember the feel of his cock inside me. He had reacted well to my finger I recalled, wonder how he'd go with a strap on, her too. I heard them laughing in the shower, next time maybe I thought, maybe next time.

12