The Light Sleep

Story Info
Not sure who had taken a guy.
1.8k words
3.96
47.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke from a light sleep feeling strangely horny, I often have a raging hard on but I relieve this with a bit of DIY. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I studied the wrinkles and saggy skin, turned on the cold water to freshen up. I splashed cold water on my face making me shiver.

I look at the mirror again as the water dripped from me, I started as I saw a figure standing behind me. Turning around fast to see who was there. I was alone, water still dripping from my face. I felt very uneasy about what I knew I had seen. I washed, shaved, dried and left the bathroom. Making sure it was still empty as I left. I walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast as felt someone or something touch me as I opened the cupboard. Again I was feeling uneasy but I knew I was alone, I got eat sitting in a chair with the back against the wall.

Still uneasy I went into the bedroom to get dressed. As I removed my pyjama bottoms I felt a cold hand touch my cock end making it stir. I jumped back and rushed to get dressed, I knew this wasn't happening, what could be happening. I had lived in the flat for 2 years without anything happening before.

I moved fast to get ready for work and left slamming the door behind me. Leaving who ever or whatever it was inside. I felt better in the open. More secure, but not alone. I walked for 4 minutes until I reached the underground station, waited for my train and got on. It was very full for the time of day so I stood at one end of the carriage alone except for a guy about my age.

The train left the station and made its way to the next station about 3 minutes away. A little way into the journey the train stopped between stations, the lights dimmed and went out for w few seconds. As the lights came back on the guy standing next to me was smiling at me. It was a smile that took me off guard. As he smiled he turned towards me so no one could see and stroked his cock. It was hard and making a tent out of his trousers. I stood there shocked. The train moved again and finally got to the station. The door opened and the guy walked towards the door as pasted me he turned and made a comment bout seeing me tomorrow morning.

The rest of the day was uneventful, except for some strange smiles I was getting from some of the guys who worked in the building. I didn't even know some of them. At the end of the day I decided to visit the local cinema just off the main road where I worked. It was a Wednesday and it was showing an adult film called the Virgin Night. It was about a young girl while walking home gets chatted up by 2 guys who finally take her to the local park and take her virginity.

I entered and stood at the back waiting for my eyes to become accustomed to the light before choosing where to sit. I notice that there were about 50 guys sitting a part from each other. I found a seat by myself, took my coat off and settled down to watch the film. The film started with the young girl walking down the road when these 2 guys walked up to her and started to chat to her. After a few minutes the guys walked off with her into the park and then the action started. I sat there thinking I wish life were that easy. The girl was very attractive, short blond hair and a very nice figure. I was wishing I was there to fuck her. I hadn't been with a girl for sometime, let alone fuck one.

As the action started I looked around saw no one was near so I stroked my cock through my trousers. Once again I felt that I was not alone. I looked around to see the nearest guy was a few seats away. The feeling was stronger this time but all of a sudden I could not move my arms. I was beginning to worry, then I felt a cold hand touching my trousers. I could see the material moving under the pressure of the invisible hand. I sat mesmerised as I felt the zip being pulled down and then my trousers with my underwear being pulled down my legs. Off my feet and thrown a few seats way. My shirt was ripped off leaving me naked in the middle of a cinema.

Guys sitting around me came closer to see what I was doing. Some had their cocks out stroking them while watching me. They sat there watching me as the invisible hand wanked me slowly, getting faster and faster. My cock responding to the hard wanking it was receiving. No one said anything just watched in amazement. The wanking was so aggressive I was lifting my hips off the chair trying to control the pace. The invisible hand left my cock and I slumped backing in the chair. Suddenly I felt fingers twisting my nipples, I screamed in pain. A sharp high pitch scream making everyone turn around to see what was happening.

A guy gasped as he saw me looking down as my cock was lifted off my stomach and the foreskin was rolled down, up and down. I could see my pubic hair move as the invisible sexual beast sucked my cock down its throat. I could only think it was its nose that was making the mark. I dropped my head back ready to scream again when I felt a large hard cock enter my mouth and down my throat in one swift movement. My hands were freed and I was able to move, with the cock still in my mouth I felt in front of me and found an invisible shape. A perfect form, curves of cheeks, bring them forward I found the large hanging balls to go with the cock.

I was being fucked by at least 2 invisible guys. Ghost, aliens, magic I didn't care this was the best incident I had very experienced in my whole miserable life. The 2 cocks left my body and I was forcibly moved until I was hanging over the chair in front of me. I saw some guys getting closer to watch, mouths opening in disbelieve, cocks in hand wanking. As I looked around in this obscene position I felt my head being pulled back and a cock enter my mouth again. I am sure the guys nearest to me could see my cheeks bulge with a cock. Some guys had the clearest view as my arse cheeks were pulled apart and my arse hole open up as a cock was forced into me. The cock was pushed in pulled out and in again. I am sure they could see my hole open and close as I was being entered. This went on for ages as I was being abused, or just fucked or just enjoying being used as a male pussy.

Both of the my fuckers came at the same time, spunk was dripping out of my arse and mouth as the cocks were with drawn. Guys around me gasped as they realised I had been fucked by something invisible. One guys told me it was amazing to watch someone being fucked but not seeing who was doing the fucking. I was given my clothes back, I dressed, walked out and finally got home on very unsteady legs.

I got in undressed and turned on the taps on the bath. I tested the water and got in. I sank down into the water and looked at my abused body. Bruises were growing where I had been gripped and held. I could still taste the spunk in my mouth and as I washed I could feel spunk dripping out of my arse. I hadn't been dreaming 2 very large cocks had fucked me, over and over again. I had no idea who had happened done it but I didn't care either. I washed, dried, dressed and sat having a drink, thinking about what had happened. The room seemed very still, calm, alone.

Later I decided to go to bed, got ready and pulled the quilt over my aching body. I slept lightly, waking when I felt movement on the bed. It couldn't be happening again, not so soon after the last assault. This time I felt more hands pulling the quilt away from my body, fingers ripping my pyjamas off with more fingers pinching and probing me. I was just a puppet to these things that had no intention of stopping until they had all fucked me and made me drink their spunk. I shouted out at them to stop, all I felt was a slap on my arse and a finger probe my depths quickly after.

I was fucked and sucked all night. I had no idea how many guys there were. The strangest thing was to watch my hand wank and invisible cock. My fingers didn't reach around the base, it had an enormous cock head. I soon realised how big it was when it was forced into my mouth, a large hand held my head and I was face fucked until I drank all the spunk that was washed into my gapping mouth.

It wasn't until daylight before they left me to sleep. Covered in cum, cum drying on my skin, in my hair, seeping from the corner of my mouth. I was too weak to go to work, I phoned in saying that I was not feeling to well. I dosed all day not sure if I was going to be woken again. One part of me wanted it, another part scared that they might take it too far and fuck me to death. I laughed to myself thinking that was the best way to die being fucked, but not a gangbang of oversize cocks.

I returned to work a few days later, I had been woken at night but only for nice easy fucking, nothing rough only one guy. I still had no idea who was behind all this strange experiences. I knew when they were around as other guys would look at me in surprise as if I had touched them, made them hard and horny.

I'm still in the same house, living by myself, still having the mysterious visitations by my wondrous fucking machines. I don't want to move just in case they come with the flat and I lose out.