The Lighthouse

Story Info
Allen finds an old lover.
2.4k words
4.33
25.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lighthouse had been the focus for many years. It was said to be haunted, but Allen Jefferies had never been one to give into superstition, although he had to admit he was a little creeped out that so many folks had gone missing. Taking the boat to the makeshift dock, he grabbed his belongings and headed in. The light of sunset was falling over the northwestern seascape, and the autumn chill was starting to take its toll on him.

After a few more trips to the boat and back, bringing not only the rest of his belongings, but some much needed supplies, he took to looking about the place. The prior keeper must have quit and just left everything. With such isolation, it was not unheard of, but Allen never took that rout. He took solace in the isolation, and found outlets like writing short stories and sending them to magazines. There was not much in the lines of swashbuckling captains who sailed the seas, but he could never be far from the sea.

4 days had passed when his phone rang. It was his boss checking up on him, asking if he needed anything, and if he settled in all right. "Yeah. Thanks for asking."

"Good. We noticed you had not been back to town for anything so I was concerned" came over the phone. "I don't know if you heard any of those tails going around, but I just wanted to assure you, there ain't nothing there. Been there and watched the lamp myself."

"I heard stuff about folks disappearing, but just played it off. They all made it sound like some bad flick" Allen added with a chuckle, "like the sea just opened up and swallowed them all"

Both men chuckled, and made light of it. "But I do have to ask, why did George leave is such a hurry?" George Thurman was the name on some of the items strewn about when Allen was putting his things away. He didn't have the heart to throw other people's stuff out, so boxed it all up and set it aside fro his next trip back to the mainland, to have it shipped to him. " I mean he left everything."

"Don't know that I can answer that."

"Why not"

"Dunno. He just took off. Kinda odd too. He seemed like things where fine but then he just upped and left. Not sure if he went a little nutso or if he just got fed up."

"Well I saved his stuff. Can if give it to you?"

"Alright. I guess I can put it up in case he comes around for a final paycheck."

"Sounds like a plan Boss." After a few more pleasantries, they hung up and Allen went about tending to the lights, making sure everything was ready for the night. The sun was setting and as the horizon took on the golden orange glow, Allen thought he heard some music. He looked about but could not seem to find its source. With the time of night it was not smart to be out so he climbed to the top and peered out. The music had faded and was hard to make out, let alone tell a direction. He peered all about but could not seem to spy any sources, be it ship or even a jet ski, so he went back down. By the time he got to the bottom, some 5 stories down, he was a little tired. Having everything set for the night, he stretched and thought it odd that he should be so tired so early, but decided to sit in his bed and read for a while. The music had lulled but had not died out completely. It was strange that he could not tell the melody, but it sounded pleasing all the same.

A few pages into the story, about a captive woman and her ordeals as the captain's wench, he nodded off, and started dreaming lucid dreams about the wench. In his dream he stood at the captain's side as her bodice was torn, spilling out her luscious ample chest. Her fear adding to their excitement, and hers, told only by the pink pebbles on each breast. The captain played with each one while another crewmember took hold of her hands and held her. It was more of a formality, as she had nowhere to run except into the shark-infested sea. As she moaned, she looked right at him and moaned in half lust and half fear "help me."

Waking up suddenly, he panted. The dream had seemed real but he could not seem to handle the guilt of watching someone try to rape the woman. Not all of him seemed to have guilt tho as his member showed its arousal.

The music was still playing the same song as when he fell asleep. Getting up stiffly he checked on the light to make sure things where all right. The wind buffeted him as he climbed all the way to the top again, but it seemed to carry that song to his ears. This time he decided to follow it to the source. Maybe someone was playing a joke on him, or maybe George came back for his stuff. Either way he meant to find out what was going on.

With his flashlight in hand, he moved out the door to the dock. Once outside the song played in his mind.... He closed his eyes, as it was so soothing. It seemed to beckon him... it was further out than the dock tho. To find it he would need to take the boat. It was not the smartest thing, but the song bid him to find its source.

Climbing into the rowboat, it was as if he where starting to float though a dream. He saw the hands take the ores after casting off, but did not even feel the rope nor the slick wood. His arms pulled but he never felt the strain. Again his eyes closed and he let his body move of it's own accord as his ears and mind followed the song. It was rapture and his downfall at the same time for he was not even navigating by the light of the lighthouse. It was only the sudden shake that told him he had suddenly stopped, and the sudden cold about him that told of the hole in the floor.

Feeling the sudden chill, his mind woke up and he started to panic. He had foolishly drove the boat onto a rocky outcropping and the dingy was sinking fast. The hole was clear through and would not be patchable. Just as suddenly as the shock overtook him and woke him from his bliss, the song flared louder, calming him, soothing him. And soon, half wet, Allen climbed up the small island outcropping.

Climbing up to sit along the top, he could see her.

Looking at her, bobbing in the water, he closed his eyes as the image hit him again. The image of the same woman having her bodice torn off, her breasts played with. Opening his eyes, he saw her now fully as she kept her voice singing the sweet tune, but slowly she climbed from the cold water with out so much as a pruned wrinkle.

Allen soon shrugged off the cold as well forgetting everything but her, the singer, the one whose melody seemed to take precedence over the air he breathed. Had he not been so entranced, he would have lost his breath anyhow upon seeing her. Her red hair lay wet on her shoulders, and down over her ample breasts. Her aqua eyes bore into him as she continues up toward her prey, luscious red lips pouring forth the words that he could not understand, but held him as the men held her in his dream.

His glazed eyes met hers and locked there. As she moved herself closer, her curvy body glistened from the moon and the stars above, giving her almost a gossamer skin tone. A hand came up and caressed his cheek as this beautiful creature came to nearly push him back over, pushing her body to his. Never wavering in her song she slowly stripped her captive of his rain gear and clothing, leaving him in just his own sweat and the spray of the water around him.

Letting the song linger, she let it fall to the ocean wind softly. Her tune lingered in his head still, but he came around enough to see this incredible woman here before him, looking at him with nothing short of longing. As any male should his body began to react. His heart speeding its pace as blood flowed to his growing member.

Seeing his arousal she smiled, and let the song drop away as she kissed him fully. Her ample breasts pushing against his body, cold yet warm. His arms came to hold her close, caressing her back as if of their own accord. It was as if the world had shifted. He was not himself. And when she broke the kiss a moment later, he looked upon someone else.

Looking about he smelled the sea air, warm and salty. He could hear the boards creaking as the ship rocked about the ocean waves, with the sails full and flapping in the breeze. Looking back to the woman atop him he smiles seeing the wench the men had rescued from the small isle. They had taken her as a liberty on board, but he had taken passion with her. It was not long before he came to love her. She never spoke a word, yet he loved her every sound, every breath. Kissing her again he pulled his hands down lower to cares her wide bottom, so lush and soft. A moan escaped his lips as she slowly rose up, pulling his hands away from her ass to trail them up to her breasts... she knew he wanted them and offered them to him every time this ritual came to play out.

Taking both mounds in each hand he kneaded them. Not too hard but enough to get a silent moan from her, both from her lips and the growing toughness of each nipple, hard as a diamond. Slowly she moved up to straddle her lover's prize, and sink it into her own ocean. Reaching down to guide his diver she was plenty wet to help him slide in, and deeply for she slowly lowered her self down to the hilt of his 7 inches, and closed her eyes. The emotions on her face spoke more than any words could to him. It was enough to make him pulse inside her drawing a gasp from her.

When she was ready her hips started to gyrate, and grind, milking him slowly. Looking up at her she smiled down at him, their eyes locked as she let the smile drop with her need taking her, and began riding him, mating in a slow but serious way. It was as if she where obsessed with giving him all the pleasures he could get. Pushing back up to greet her the pace slowly ramped up... his moans and growls growing in intensity. Her red hair was flowing down her shoulders as she took somewhat of a feral look, humping down on her lover, snarling some as she went crazy on his shaft. But in return he was so close he never objected to this part of the lovemaking. He let her be an animal, and with a loud grunt, and a hard push up meeting her strong push down, it happened... his shaft throbbed, and flooded her womb with days worth of pent up seed. His needs waiting till it was his turn with her. Just as he was coming down from the climax, he realized someone was there. The captain. He pulled her off his still hard and drooling cock by the hair and growled at her. Time seemed to flood forward. He was on the Dock of the ship, loosely dressed as he stood about with the crew. He was saying something, yelling. She was squirming and trying to get away as he held a saber to her heart. Pushing past the others, he jumped at the captain, mutiny tho it was, and in mid air, it slowed. Time slowed to a crawl as he lunged. Flying though the air, the captain turned to see him, threw the red haired beauty, still naked, across the deck.

The bite in his chest flared as it grew hotter, burning with more pain, piercing his chest, his lung, his heart, and out the back. He watched the sour look on his Captains face as he quickly pushed inward to the hilt... then the push against, and the pain flared anew as the boot pushed him off the weapon. So quick was it all that he barely got to see the woman as she fell over the rail. The captain looking back as her feet left the view, then back to him, and time faded all together as the realization hit him. He was already dead, and soon his woman, the one he grew to love, and wanted some day to have children with, would be dead as well.

The world faded. Slowly fading. And in the darkness, a song. A beautiful song. So calming. Making peace. Helping him find....

Allen awoke as the phone rang. Wearily he got up from bed to answer it and something clanked to the floor. He felt chilled. Sick. He felt like he had a fever. Stumbling to the phone he answered it

"Allen? You sound like shit. Get yourself some Soup and try to take it easy. You need to get acclimatized before you go doing a lot." It was his Boss. "Look. I called to tell you that I am going to be by around three o'clock to get that stuff. Seems last night they found George's body along the beach. They think he went sleepwalking or something and drowned. The police are looking into it but I need his personal items to send to his daughter in New England."

Having made the arrangements, Allen got some soup going, and made his way in to get some clothes on when h noticed the floor was wet. Even his blankets where wet as well. It was then he felt the scrapes on his back. At that moment time slowed, and stopped. Once again the world went black as he fainted to the floor, right next to the very same sword that he saw and felt kill him just last night, over a hundred years ago when he freed the siren.