The Limit

Story Info
A BDSM tragedy between Ann & Gary.
1.6k words
3.46
17.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been written to challenge rather than titillate. Discussion on the Lit BDSM board has sparked the idea for this story. I hope all there see this. The author does not endorse the use of devices as described in this story. Do not try this at home!

-----------------------------------

Ann looked at Gary standing gazing back defiantly at her.

"What was this man doing?" Anne wondered. This was the fifth day straight of brat behaviour. Bitching and fighting over nothing, not completing agreed tasks and mean as a wild cat with her children.

As if reading my mind he spoke. "You know what I need mistress, you know you need it too. Just put the little shits in bed and get on with it mistress. I am good and ready for it," Gary smirks thinking he is getting to me at last.

I had resolved early in the week that I was not going to reward his bad behaviour again. Gary has become dependent on beating and was trying any tactic to get his way. Over the couple of years we have lived in our Dom/sub relationship his need for ritual has grown along with his taste for increasingly severe beatings. Sometimes he has drawn me way past where I was comfortable playing. We have drawn blood several times and once he was so ill it took several days for him to be able to work again. No more, I resolve to my self again. Our time together is nearly up.

He sees my attitude and says, "As you wish mistress." He turns and goes to the living room where my kids are watching TV. Immediately I hear Sam burst into tears as Gary taunts him, calling him names. I go to the rescue taking Sam and Ellie off to clean their teeth before bed. Gary is sitting in his easy chair grinning defiantly once more.

What has happened? He was so nice to us all a few months ago.

I take the kids to bed taking some time to settle and soothe them. They are starting to hate Gary and I can understand. This is so exasperating! Gary was so right when Carol introduced us.

-------------------------------------------------

I sip an herb tea trying to settle my mind. It is cool outside and the stars are bright, still and clear in the clear country air. I start to feel a little refreshed when suddenly Gary fires up the stereo loud, too loud for kids to sleep. I swear in exasperation and try to think before going to deal with the torrent of sound.

Inside the noise is deafening so I just turn the amp off letting silence reinvade the house. I am seething and I yell at Gary to stand in the corner. "I will deal with you in a moment." We lock eyes and he is submissive immediately slipping into his role assuming he is going where he wants to go, hoping my anger will be reflected in his treatment.

I go back outside and sit miserably. I am not going to give him what he wants. Maybe I should just kick his butt out of here right now. We would fight all night if I try. I don't feel strong enough for that, better I should do it when the kids are at school. Then I would have to find somebody to help me round the farm. So many issues, so much complexity. I try to gather my thoughts when a crack from the electric fence where an insulator is breaking down startles me.

"Damn another job." I groan to myself.

The moon rises then and starts to make its way across the sky. I watch enthralled and time seems to stand still. It is a big lustrous full moon creating pools of light and shadow in the garden, some places bright others dark and hidden.

The fence cracks again and brings me back to the here and now, Gary standing in the corner inside expecting me to tie and whip him till he shrieks in agony /ecstasy. I have no stomach for that tonight. The fence cracks again and suddenly I have the answer. I go to our garden shed and find some soft tie wire and some old baler twine. "Right Gary let's bring you down a peg or two," I think still angry but determined to win this horrible little competition. I know exactly what I am going to do.

"Slave," I snarl letting him understand the heat in my feelings, "take off your shirt and outside"

He is submissive now, completely calm and in control of himself. He looks at me seeking clues but I hide the wire and twine, walking behind him as we head into the moonlit night.

"Over to the gate," I order as he slows looking for direction. At the gate I bind him to the mesh using the baler twine at his wrists and knees, tying him as tight as I dare not wanting to cut off his circulation to much. He is placid and accepting, expecting that I am going to whip him here. When he is secured I open his jeans and pull them down a little to expose his cock and balls. He remains impassive but his cock starts to swell belying his outward appearance.

I show him the wire and his eyes open wide but he still thinks I am going to hit him. I straighten the wire and bend it in half making a floppy wire switch, which I swing through the air. It makes a dangerous whistle. He looks at me admiringly at me thinking he is in for a new experience.

We stand there for a few moments and eye each other off and he gets the smug look back on his face. Without warning I kneel and wrap one end of the wire around his balls and cock, firmly but not tight. He looks alarmed when I meet his eye now but as he takes me in he smirks again. I move to the end of the gate and switch the fence off isolating the house yard. I engage his eyes again and see fear now. The cockiness has evaporated and he gasps as I twist the wire around one of the hot wires, cool now but hot when I engage the switch. He tries to pull himself off the gate but the baler twine is strong. He calms himself and looks me in the eye again and I see him daring me.

I undo my belt and zip reaching into my own pants to stroke my clit, feeling my heat rise quickly. His gaze never leaves my face and his cock hardens as he watches me masturbate. My other hand is stroking the switch. He groans, "You won't do it mistress," and he grins at me cocky once more thinking I am beaten that I am backing down from the edge again.

"One pulse for each shitty day," I hiss at him through gritted teeth. I am close to climax now and I slow my movements seeking to prolong my pleasure and his discomfort. He still looks cockily staring right through me as I quiver on the edge. On the edge.


My climax crashes through me and I move the switch to the on position and he looks incredulously at me as the first of my spasms coincide with a pulse in the fence. He spasms then in time with the fence pulse and me, jerking the dance of the machine. We crash through a barrier, over the edge. I switch off the fence and collapse to the ground panting, shocked by the power of my climax and raw depth of my emotions.

After a few moments of this and I look up at Gary who is limp in his bonds, pale and shaking. Working quickly I cut him down and remove the wire from his body. He groans a few syllables but I cannot make any sense of them. All his power is gone now.

--------------------------------------------

Gary has not spoken or eaten for two days. I look after him as best I can but he is in sub space deep. Deeper than ever before and I am worried. I ring Carol and ask advice but she says look after him and he should come through. I reflect on her advice and consider taking him to the doctor. If he is not better tomorrow that is what I will do. I take him to bed and stroke him gently talking soft words and telling him I love him still. He says nothing and cannot meet my eye. We sleep soundlessly.

--------------------------------------------------

Somebody is watching me when I wake. Gary is lying on his side gazing at me through teary eyes. There is a big wet patch on the pillow. He has been crying for hours by the look of it.

I reach out to stroke his tears away but he hisses in a pained voice, "Don't touch me." He starts sobbing great big heaving spasms. Wrenching sounds coming from deep in his body and soul. I feel his pain and touch his face. He screams at me, "How could you do that to me Anne? How could you be so cruel?"

He rolls away from me and is standing beside the bed trembling and sobbing. I rise quickly and face him across the bed.

He screams again, "How could you? Answer me, you say you love me but you did that to me." He launches into in a series of wordless primal screams getting higher and louder in his hysteria. I am shaken and afraid but know I have to get close, maybe slap him out of this fit.

As I draw near he grabs my clothes and lifts me hurling my body away from him.

Time seems to slow as I hurtle across the room. I see the door open and Sam looks through.

There is screaming.

I strike the doorframe and hear bones crunching.

There is screaming

Blindness

Screaming

Falling

Pain

Nothing

H

I look forward to feedback.