The List

Story Info
Continuation of 'After Isobel'.
6.1k words
4.6
46.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rellik04
Rellik04
149 Followers

Note:

This is a continuation of Aunt Isobel and After Isobel. To stop confusion it is advisable to read these two stories first.

*

I couldn't believe all the ladies on this list of Roberts would perform the way he had explained. I thought he said they were all mature yet there were two ladies I wouldn't class as mature, two were in their late twenties early thirties and both married to elderly wealthy influential men. Also at the other end was a very old lady I had seen only this morning in my shop, who I thought would be well past engaging in sexual activities.

There were fifteen names on his list, how do I start. Random, or from the top, or the bottom. What do I do knock at the door and say,'How about a fuck, you're on the list the reverent gave me. He asked me to take care of you?' No, there had to be a better way. Then I realised that these ladies all play cards at the Whist or Bridge evenings in the village hall every Tuesday evenings. Mary wanted me to go out, this was just what I wanted. The signs I read says admission for members only, how does one become a member, if you have to be one before one gets in. Who would know - Doris.

I rang Doris and she was very helpful and excited when I said I was wanting to join.

"Go and see Tegan Morrison, she is Secretary and Treasurer and holds the membership forms."

"What is it a secret society or something that I have to go through all this procedure?"

"No, just fill in the form and pay the fee. It goes towards the week-end outing we have twice a year. We have to put a deposit down, that is where the money goes."

"I'll go up and see her and fill in the form Doris."

I think she had company for I heard a few voices talking in the background as she replaced the receiver.

Tegan was the old lady on Roberts list, so I was going to get to meet at least one on his list, I thought, as I travelled up to her home in my car.

At this time of the year, the sun didn't set until well after nine. When I got there Tegan was working in her garden and all I saw was her large back-side sticking up in the air. Then a gust of wind caught her dress and blew it over her head, revealing for all the world to see, her cream coloured scanty clad posterior with her very pronounced labial lips of her vulva tightly encased in the material. She automatically stood and pushed her dress down, but turned and saw me standing in the pathway which led to her front door.

"Did I give you a good show Duncan?" she said with a smile on her face.

Why should I deny it. "You certainly did Tegan, pity I wasn't a bit closer though."

"What would you have done then. No, I shouldn't ask, I may have got the right answer. What can I do for you anyway?"

"I came up to join the Whist and Bridge Club, I believe you have the forms."

"Lovely, you want to join, it will make our numbers up again now the minister has left us."

"It was he, who advised me to join, Tegan," I emphasised her name to let her know he had mentioned her.

"That's indeed interesting," she said as she moved to the path and turned towards her front door. I just followed her without being asked.

Tegan was a very sprightly lady well past retiring age. Usually very well turned out in what I consider the mature ladies outfit, a loose floral dress usually with half sleeves, open necked, but showing no cleavage, rather loose but balloonous and falls to just below the knee, usually made of a silky material and gathered in at the waist. Her hair was grey and obviously permed, she wore light make up and lots of perfume. Today she was in a cotton dress, again loose and half buttoned to the waist, showing ample cleavage. Weight about 50 KG and between 5 feet three and four inches tall, medium body fat, not fat or thin, just the way I like to see a woman and of course wide hips which I had already seen. I watched the cheeks of her arse sway from side to side as I followed her into the house.

"Please, take a seat I shan't be minutes," she said indicating her lounge, as she went upstairs. I heard her shower running and twenty minutes later she walked in all dressed and smelling nice as she usually did.

"Would you like a drink?"

"Only if you will have one with me."

"I don't usually have a drink, maybe a little port, but I haven't any at present. Please pour yourself one and you pour me something that isn't too strong, then I will join you. The bottles are in the cabinet."

I opened the doors and she had every conceivable drink there. I saw my Drambuie so I poured a nice measure for myself. Now what can I pour for her I thought. There was a vodka bottle three-quarters full so I tipped a good measure in a glass and topped the glass up with Fanta, then carried it over to her.

"I see you have taken a Drambuie, isn't that very strong?"

"This is really my preferred drink, I like my things sweet and strong," I said looking at her.

She just drank half the glass of her drink and I could see she liked it.."This is nice and not very strong at all.

If you don't drink and you drink it the way you are, you'll be under the table in no time, I thought as she just lifted the class and downed some more. I expected her to sip it.

"I'll get the form and you can pay me the fee and then you are a member," she said rising and going to a desk in the corner. She returned with the form and sat down beside me, as I filled in the form, She reached across the coffee table and brought her glass over to this side and drank what was in the glass. I watched all this as I filled the form. I took the money from my wallet and put it on the form.

"Well Tegan there you are, the total annual fee."

When I looked at her her head was moving from side to side, surely she isn't drunk, Vodka doesn't work that fast surely, but her voice was slightly slurred when she answered me.

"Thank you, we hope to see you then to-morrow evening at seven-thirty."

As she said this she fell forward and her head landed on my lap with her mouth on my penis, which jumped to attention.

"Oh I seem to have aroused something," she said, turning her head and looking up at me.

"You certainly have, surely you can do something about it?"

"You don't mind Duncan," she said unzipping my trousers with her left hand then plunging her hand into my flies and actually dragging my penis out, she opened her mouth and the head disappeared with her lips tight around the shaft, looking like I had a pink band around it. Her tongue was rolling round and round the head as I reached down and pulled her dress up and slid down the crack on her bottom until I reached her plump lips of her vulva. I was quite content to just stay outside of her covered fanny, caressing her through the material while she worked on my penis.

She removed her mouth and still looking into my eyes,"Can I take off my panties and you fuck me proper?"

"Sure Tegan, please do."

She got up and took off her panties and knelt on the carpet with her head on the seat of the settee. It was obvious she wanted it doggy fashion, so I undid the clasp on my trousers and dropped them and my underpants, then got behind her. She was wonderfully wet and I parted those lovely plump labial lips and slowly sank in, I love just sliding in I think this is the best part of a fuck, the initial penetration, for this is the triumph of being accepted by the woman, the first entry, and if the most crucial too.

I could tell by the way she let out a gentle sigh that she was thoroughly enjoying this penetration. I just kept the pressure on and I was sunk into her as far as I could go, even gripping her hips and gently pulling her into me.

"Oh Duncan, you are so much bigger than Robert and so gentle too, he used to hurt me, but I just had to have him, but this is so much better and I love your big cock. Please be gentle, I always wanted to be treated gently, but very seldom did I get what I wanted."

I continued to move in and out of this lady who used to be the headmistress of the Secondary School in the nearby town. I bet through the years there were a lot of pupils who would have liked to be doing what I am doing now. She was very receptive and was showing her satisfaction by gently rolling her hips and moving them in time with me. I love the slow easy feel of slowly sliding in and out of a well lubricated cunt and Tegan's was certainly that just now.

I reached under her and squeezed her bra encased breasts and she loved this also by placing her hand over nine and pressing it in and helping me massage her breast.

In, slap, out, squelch, it sounded as I withdrew and entered her body, I felt the slow climax coming on and timed it that I was as deep as I could and then let go, drenching her innermost depths. God, it felt great, shooting my load into her.

I held her tight as my heart slowed down then I pulled out and let her up. I was sitting back on my heels as she turned and took my hands in hers.

"That was wonderful Duncan, For a big man you are very gentle and I thank you for that, I feel wonderful, not sore and annoyed at myself. You are just what I needed. Did you know that the vicar, 'Took care' of some of us ladies, I hope you will do also, but you are so much more gentle and a true gentleman."

A gentleman. I was a randy bastard looking to fuck these ladies, I wasn't doing it for a service to them, it was self gratification and the feeling that the grass must be better in the other paddock, I wanted for some reason to sink my cock into every female in the area. I will never accomplish that, but I'm out to give it a try. This was number three and there were plenty more from what the list said.

Mary was loving being pregnant and when I showed her the receipt for the Whist and Bridge Club she was pleased that I was getting out. Out of the way, so she wouldn't be tempted to break her vow, of no sex until after our baby was born. She was on the outer boundaries of child bearing and she wanted to take no chances in case she couldn't have another child.

Oh we kissed and petted, but that was as far as it went, I loved her very much, but I loved getting my leg over even more.

Tuesday evening I was there at seven fifteen as Tegan arrived with three other women in a car. Two of them I had played with at Doris's home and the third I had only seen occasionally in the shop. I tried to think of her name, then it came in a flash Lauren Brown the columnist, she was the one who thought that the modern morality had sunk to the gutter and all teenagers should be segregated, or worse. She was a real hater of teenagers and her writings showed that.

The other two were Tarnisha Findlay and Belinda Harrison, both married, their husbands were retired and spent nearly all of their time at the golf club which was seven miles from the village. I knew Bill Harrison who had only recently retired, but had married Belinda who was 20 years his junior. Tarnisha was of Indian descent and was very much younger than Mr J Findlay the retired judge. These two women were nearly always together. Belinda was a small and thin, Tarnisha was one of coffee and two of cream complexion with jet black hair, slim and about two inches taller. What made her look even taller was that she always wore very high heeled shoes, also she had a very upper class voice, which was usually associated with a upper echelon private girls school, also she rode a lot as did Belinda. Oh, I knew quite a lot about these two in the notes left by Robert.

There was nothing on Lauren Brown, so she wasn't one of Roberts conquest or ladies who needed help.

I was paired with Lauren who seemed real pleased over that.

"Lovely, we get few men playing, or are members, they think this is too tame for them. We will get on champion."

"I wouldn't count your chickens Lauren, I am just a beginner at this."

"Darling, we all have to start sometime, just get in there." She thrust her hips forward as she said this. This made me take note of her, she was average height about 54 years of age, divorced, I knew that. Dressed in a trouser suit with a plain knitted jumper, stockings, I would think the short knee length type, but I may be wrong, high heeled shoes. Thick dark red lipstick, her brown hair must be long for she had it in a tuck like bundle at the back held with a large comb, she also carried a shoulder bag.

"I would love to," I said with a smile."

"You would, would you. A lot have tried," she replied as she took me by the arm and we went to the table allocated. "Let's see how the evening progresses."

Now it could have meant the cards or how we got on together, I would have to wait and see. We done extremely well, but it was mainly due to her skills and not mine, but I was beginning to pick it up. At half-time, she sat with me as we had tea and cakes which some of the ladies brought with them. There were eight tables of four each plus the two who were looking after the tea cakes, so of the 34 there were only 6 men, me included. 23 ladies on their own, but I knew ten who were married, but some of them were on my list as well as some of the others present.

The only one not here which was on Roberts list was Lady Barbara, she was the wife of the Lord of the shire, she was in her late fifties. I had to find out if she ever came here, for I honestly think this was where Robert scored from and not the church.

So I was right in becoming a member, now all I had to do was pick and choose during our playing nights, and work on that lady for a week, if that failed pick another the following game night. Yes this was getting very interesting, but what about Lauren, I was almost certain that she would be a willing participant in bedroom Olympics if I only tried.

During the evening I had been praising her and giving her the credit. It was when we were having our mid game tea and a chat she whispered. "If you're trying to get into my knickers, you are going the right way about it, I loved to be praised." She then pulled back and gave me a smile.

I couldn't really reply to that for there was always someone near and unfortunately my voice carries when I try to whisper, so I had to wait until we were out of earshot before I could answer, but I did nod my head and she laughed and nodded hers. I wasn't sure if it was a nod of consent or she was moving her head as she laughed.

I noticed though that as we moved between tables after each rubber that she allowed me into her space without pulling back and allowed me to place my hand on the small of her back. Women don't like strangers touching them except on the elbow, any other place they feel invaded, that is except by the ones they feel safe with. That is why most women when they talk to men stay at least a pace away, stating by body language, 'This is my space, keep away' it's all sub-conscious. Holding a woman's elbow when you are asking her anything is more likely to get a positive answer, than touching her hand or upper arm, for that is her space, but the elbow is classed as out of her space. Human body language is very enlightening once you are able to read all the signs. A man will let another touch his upper arm, but don't touch anything else, or aggression takes over, he feels challenged.

So I knew that Lauren was comfortable with me, also she was square on leaning forward and her face only 12 inches from me when we were sitting at the table waiting on the next pair to arrive. Now I had to make the next move, or she will, knowing she had my trust.

"Can I run you home Lauren," I asked as we were moving.

"Oh, that's very kind of you, I came with Belinda and that will save her coming all the way to my house. Poor dear that husband of hers leaves her alone too long. On club match days, he is never home to well after midnight, If it was me I would definitely have something to say. I won't be a minute I'll let Belinda know she doesn't need to drive me home."

I am in, I knew it deep down. I looked over as she and Belinda were talking, when she turned to make her way back, Belinda winked at me. Women, they can read the signs as well as anyone. Now when she got back and sat down at the table I saw that she had her legs crossed and her foot was tracing circles as she spoke to me, also her leg was swinging. This woman is hot I knew it, but by her newspaper articles you would have thought she had had her vagina stitched up tight.

I was told your body language never lies, no matter what your mouth is saying. This lady was shouting her sexuality without saying a word.

How true it was for we had hardly got inside her door when she had her arms around me and our lips crushed together, her upper body pressed close to mine. When eventually we pulled apart I asked the question, "Well am I getting inside your knickers?"

"Have you any doubts, I'll be fighting to keep you inside them, God I feel real hot."

I was still holding her tight while we talked. "Lauren, why don't we go to bed, then we will be a lot more comfortable?"

"I never thought you would ask, but I want to be carried like a virgin bride."

"Are you?"

"Don't be silly, but I can dream again, lover mine."

So I picked her up as she squealed with delight kicking her feet sending her shoes flying. "Just like in the movies, I love this, I never even had this on my marriage night, better now anyway, I appreciate it more." She was nibbling at my ear.

I placed her on the bed, but she jumped up and started undressing, giving me a strip show, so I done the same, now the house reverberated with our laughter as we slowly disrobed. Now she stood like my Venus a little plump but a lovely body non-the-less. She was gazing at my rigid penis.

"I will feel like a virgin, until I have that monster inside of me, WOW!" she said jumping on the bed.

I was on the bed in a flash and once again we were locked in an embrace, but this time there was nothing between us. Her body felt lovely and soft and she was pushing me down towards her breasts, which I eagerly devoured, taking one in one hand and the nipple of the other in my mouth, this sent her moving her shoulders from side to side first thrusting her breast into my face the next taking it away.

Even after the session the night before I was eager to get my end buried so I just pushed her legs open, which took no effort at all for Lauren was apparently as eager as I to taste my flesh. I lowered my hand and took my penis in my hand and guided it to her womanhood. She just seemed to suck me in, giving a long Ah as I sank deeper and deeper into her body, stretching her to accommodate my whole cock, She was rather tight but that soon went, I think it was only the fear that I was going to hurt her that she was tense, but once she realised that there was no pain she relaxed and we both settled into a rhythmic movement of love.

Our bodies seemed to blend as we came together in a slow pace, there was no slam, bang, and its over coupling, but a slow and lovely coming together of two people. I loved the feel of her body holding on to my cock deep inside of her body and the way her pelvis was working as if I was a cow being milked. At least she wasn't a loud lover, and only made low moans of pleasure. Then it was over and I spent the whole lot into her body. It was then I hoped she was on the Pill, for if she was mensurating still, there was no doubt that this would have rang the bell.

"Oh God Duncan, that was the most fantastic love making I have ever had, I have never, ever felt like this afterwards, I could love you for ever, you wonderful man and so gentle too. We must do this again I doubt if I could ever find another man who could satisfy me as you have just done. You are still single, what is my sex coming to leaving a man like you free, but then it you were married I wouldn't have had so wonderful an experience."

After a while I went to her bathroom and showered, for I didn't want to go back to Mary smelling of another woman. I got dressed and left her still lying on her bed, but at least with the covers over her.

Rellik04
Rellik04
149 Followers
12