The List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff reached down and took the bottle. His eyes never left her jersey the entire time he drank nearly a third of what was left. Before he could hand back the beer, Michelle had her hand on his cock, pressing against the outline of his shaft.

She took the bottle, looked up at Jeff, and ran her tongue around the wet rim. She licked her lips and put the bottle on a table next to the couch.

As soon as she leaned back up, she reached for Jeff's zipper and pulled it down. He steadied himself the best he could on the ladder while Michelle groped for the opening in his underwear. Soon, she had Jeff's semi-erect cock out of his pants and firmly in her grasp.

"Well, I know what I want," Michelle said. "And today's your lucky day."

She ran her tongue up Jeff's cock from the base to the tip, lingering at the swollen head that was beginning to turn a bright pink. Michelle dabbed at it a couple times with her tongue and then gently closed her lips around it. In slow motion, she lowered her head until her lips hit his pants and the entire length of Jeff's cock was in her mouth.

She sucked harder as she pulled back, looking up at him with her large brown eyes. He had grown another inch in the short time she had him exposed. Two more trips up and down the shaft and he was fully erect.

"You better get down before you hurt yourself," Michelle told him.

She watched him step off the ladder, facing her, and with his cock pointing up in splendid hardness. She stepped towards him until they almost touched.

"Take off my jersey, Jeff."

Michelle knew that the way they stood in the room gave the hidden camera a perfect silhouette view. She thought of Nate as Jeff pulled up the bottom of her jersey and gradually revealed her full, firm breasts. He pulled the shirt off and tossed it aside while Michelle shook her hair back into place.

Her hand went immediately to his cock and Jeff ran his fingers over her distended nipples. Michelle stroked him faster as Jeff put both hands squarely on her tits and began to massage them. It only took a few seconds for his mouth to land on one breast, and then the other. His tongue, teeth, and lips worked over her nipples for the next couple minutes.

She had his pants open almost before he realized what she was doing. Michelle carefully pulled the pants and underwear over Jeff's cock, and then pushed them down his legs until they settled around his ankles.

Their bodies came together and they kissed. Michelle pushed her stomach against Jeff's aching cock, rubbing it with her skin until they both moaned. Jeff pulled her up by the ass so that he could feel the soft material of her tiny panties scraping across the bottom of his cock. He lowered himself just enough to allow the shaft to glide over her pussy and clit. Michelle's tongue confirmed her approval by searching out every corner of Jeff's mouth.

Michelle broke off the kiss and practically ripped Jeff's shirt off. In the meantime, he was frantically kicking off his shoes and stepping out of his pants. They were both nervous, eager, and extremely horny.

Jeff was naked. Michelle stood in front of him in just her panties, saying a prayer of thanks that the installation company not only sent a younger man, but a well-endowed younger man seemingly willing to fulfill Michelle's fantasy.

His eyes were all over her.

"Take it off, Jeff," she said. "Before I try to fuck you with it on."

Jeff smiled, reached for her panties, and dragged them down her legs while she was still talking. He admired the neatly shaven area around her pussy. Michelle stood with her legs together, but Jeff did not worry about whether or not he'd ever get to see the rest. It was a matter of how soon.

He stood back up and said, "Just tell me what you'd like."

She wrapped her hand around him once more and leaned next to his ear. "I want you to put that gorgeous cock inside my cunt and fuck me until I cum. Then I want you to spray your cum over my tits, Jeff. I want to see long streams of cum dripping off my nipples. That's what I'd like."

For the first time, Jeff showed a little aggression. He seized Michelle by the waist and flung her around so that she was near the couch. She gasped as he lifted her and drove her onto the couch. Michelle looked up as she lay on her back, watching his muscular body slide on top of her. The combination of force and pure lust nearly caused her to cry out to him to take her.

But she allowed him to go at his own speed, which was much to her liking. She spread her legs, helped by the pressure applied by Jeff. He paused only long enough to finally get the full view of her exposed pussy that he missed earlier. Then he placed his cock on the thin strip of dark hair above her clit and stroked her with it.

Michelle used her hand to press down on him, making sure his motions caused the cock to hit her swollen clit. She arched her back and closed her eyes as her desire to cum increased.

Jeff let his cock slide between her legs and into position between the wet folds of skin protecting her cunt. He already had his instructions, so he did not wait or ask for more. Jeff entered her wet hole.

"Oh God, yes!" Michelle cried out.

Jeff felt resistance for a second, and then the flow of Michelle's juices combined with his erection let him push on. Her body gripped him tightly, all the way up to his balls.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck," Michelle groaned with pleasure.

Jeff remained inside her as far as he could go. He put his hands under her ass and lifted her off the couch. He slid his knees forward a few inches, and then he was ready. Staring down into her desperate eyes, Jeff started to fuck the beautiful young woman.

He watched her tits roll on her chest in rhythm with their movements. Even though her eyes were closed now, it was as if she sensed his interest. Michelle put both hands up to her breasts and played with them. She rolled the nipples and pushed the tits up with her palms. Jeff fucked her harder.

"Yes, Jeff. Like that! Harder!"

The couch creaked under them as Jeff pounded faster. Their bodies smacked together with each thrust and Michelle exhaled loudly each time his cock drove into her. One of her hands slid down to her clit and she rubbed it furiously.

"Almost. God, yes! Almost...there."

"C'mon, Michelle. I want to hear you cum," Jeff told her.

She concentrated on the incredible feeling of his thick cock filling her cunt for the next couple minutes. If she'd been able to, Michelle would have gone all afternoon letting him fuck her wildly. But the orgasm she promised to capture on video for Nate was about to overtake her.

"Now! Now, Jeff. I'm cumming!"

He pulled her towards him, slamming into her cunt with hard, meaningful thrusts. Each of his grunts was matched by her moans.

"Yessssss!"

Michelle started to cum. Her body shook as she clutched at the cushions of the couch. Once the initial shock was over, she grabbed Jeff by the ass and held him closer. He never slowed down, and pounded her with his cock until the sounds of her soaking wet cunt filled the room.

Michelle rolled her head back and forth as the intensity of her orgasm took over. She wrapped her legs around Jeff's ass and dug her heels into his cheeks. She squeezed his cock as hard as she could with her cunt, using what little control she had left over her muscles to heighten their pleasure.

Jeff listened, and looked at the contorted face of the woman under him. Only when he determined that she was about finished cumming did he pull out.

Michelle's eyes flew open and she saw Jeff stroking his cock above her stomach. His mouth was open, but he didn't speak. His eyes closed for an instant and then he cried out.

"Ahhhhh, fuck yes!"

Michelle got her wish. Cum flew from the tip of Jeff's cock, landing first on her neck, and then starting to accumulate around her tits. Blast after blast added to the pool of cum. It dripped down her breasts and into her cleavage. It stuck to her nipples. It trailed down to her navel.

Jeff grunted twice more, but only a few extra drops of cum were produced.

Michelle smiled up at him.

"Wow! That was GREAT!" she exclaimed.

"You made it easy," Jeff said.

"And you have two more today?" she asked, spreading his cum over her tits with her fingers.

"Somehow I'm thinking this won't happen again today."

Michelle licked her middle finger sensuously.

"Then maybe you can come back later," she said with a wink.

12