The List Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's breathing was more erratic now, and every muscle seemed ready to snap. If Michelle did what she thought she was about to do...

From his chair, Nate watched as his girlfriend's tongue extended out, and then began to disappear inside Mary's body. He had to lean back again, closer than ever to spurting cum all over himself. He saw Michelle's mouth completely engulf Mary's cunt.

Mary cried out her approval as the warm tongue probed the inside of her pussy. No cock had ever made her feel that way. No cock could find the places Michelle was going.

All Michelle knew to do was fuck her friend with her mouth, and she did it with surprising skill. Mary was very close.

The orgasm began when Michelle pulled her tongue out and found Mary's clit once more. Mary thrust her hips forward, forcing her pussy into Michelle's face. Her body finally let go.

"Now! Ohhhhhhh God!" Mary yelled out.

Michelle grabbed her by the waist and hung on, her face buried on top of the throbbing clit. Each swipe of Michelle's tongue caused Mary to explode inside. She lost track of the number of times her orgasm started anew. Perspiration made her bangs cling to her forehead, and her juices trickled down the inside of her thighs. For over a minute she was completely lost in intense delight.

Finally, she had to try to back away from Michelle's mouth.

"OK! Please. Stop," Mary begged. "That was...oh God...that was incredible."

Her panting convinced Michelle their first attempt at lesbian oral sex was successful. Michelle's own pussy yelled out for attention, but she fought the urge to touch it. Luckily, Mary was in control enough to remedy it.

"Come here," Mary gestured. "It's your turn."

Michelle climbed onto the couch and straddled Mary's head. Very quickly, Mary was replicating everything Michelle had just done to her. Michelle leaned onto the back of the couch and let Mary's tongue bring her ever closer to a climax.

Ideally, Michelle would have enjoyed the sensation of Mary's tongue inside her cunt for the rest of the evening. Instead, she started to cum almost instantly. But that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. The rough texture of Mary's tongue moving across her clit was as stimulating as anything she'd ever felt. Michelle couldn't seem to stop pushing her pussy into Mary's face and begging for her to keep going.

Michelle fell onto her side and put her hands over her face when it was over. Mary took that opportunity to play with the very swollen nipples that stuck up from Michelle's tits. At least until Michelle moaned, "Stop! You're going to make me cum again."

"I think that is Nate's job now," Mary said.

The both looked over at the somewhat humorous scene of Nate in his chair, the longest, hardest cock they'd ever seen pointing up at the ceiling.

"Wow," Michelle said. "I guess he liked it, too. I better keep my end of the bargain and let him get off now."

Michelle rolled off the couch and walked over to Nate. Mary remained on the couch, her legs spread and her hand on her pussy. She wasn't going to allow them to be the only ones continuing the action.

Michelle mounted the chair and placed her pussy above the engorged head of Nate's cock. This was not the time nor place for sensuous lovemaking. Nate pushed his cock up into the soaking wet pussy and immediately began to fuck Michelle like it had been months since they'd had sex.

Mary began rubbing her clit as she watched Nate grab Michelle by the ass and guide her as she bounced wildly in his lap. It wasn't the same as Michelle's tongue, but when Mary inserted a finger deep inside her cunt she knew she'd cum eventually.

The couple in the chair urged each other on, but it was Nate that was the focus of Michelle's attention. He had allowed her to realize another of her fantasies and she wanted to thank him appropriately. She didn't even know that on the couch behind her, Mary was also benefiting.

Nate gave no verbal warning that he was about to cum. Only his deep grunts and even deeper thrusts told Michelle he was ready. And then she felt the warmth of his cum filling her pussy. Each of his groans was accompanied by another shot. He gripped her ass tightly and pounded his body into hers with every last ounce of energy until he was finished.

Long after the last of his cum had leaked out, Nate's cock remained hard, a testament to the scene he had witnessed between Michelle and Mary.

Mary's faint whimpers made them look over and catch the last of her orgasms as it subsided. She closed her legs around her hand in embarrassment, but nobody was going to hold it against her.

###

Michelle was half way through the list of most common female sexual fantasies that she had found online. So far, she and Nate and Mary, in one combination or another, had had forced sex, sex at work, sex in an elevator, sex with a stranger at home, and sex with another woman while being watched by a man.

Nate was really starting to enjoy his sessions with Michelle at work where they plotted how and when to fulfill the next fantasy. Little did he know what the next item on the list would entail.

"Well, I'm thinking this one is going to take some negotiation," Michelle said with trepidation as they sat around Nate's desk.

"Great," Nate said with resignation. "Let's have it."

Michelle stared down at the printed out list.

"If you tell me you don't want to...," she began.

"Give me the fucking fantasy," he demanded.

"Well, uh, it's me with...with two guys. At once."

Nate glared at her. "Wait a minute. If you think I'm going to..."

"No. No," she quickly said. "It specifically says here the two guys are heterosexual. This is all about me, remember? You don't have to do anything with him."

He looked somewhat relieved. "Is that really a fantasy of yours?"

"Of course it is," Michelle admitted. "Having two guys want me at the same time is SO sexy. Women want every man to want them. To get two at once is like heaven."

Nate seemed to understand.

Michelle went on: "And, we can combine it with another one here."

"What's that?" Nate asked.

"Pretending to be a stripper, or a prostitute."

His eyes lit up.

"Now we're talking," he said with glee. "You could strip for us first. I like it."

Michelle was always happy to see her boyfriend happy, and the fantasy list had gone a long way to save their relationship. Was this the one, though, that would cause more harm than good? Nate asked the question that might decide it.

"So, who's the other guy?"

Michelle grimaced.

"Maybe you should decide."

Nate shook his head. "Nope. You're the one getting fucked. You decide. But I have veto rights."

It surprised him how quickly she answered.

"Tom. In sales."

Nate, of course, immediately took her fast answer as an indication she was ready to dump him for the twenty three year old stud that joined the company just a couple months earlier. He was a baseball player in college who was known more for catching football cheerleaders than line drives.

She looked at him, trying to draw out a reply.

"If that's what you want...and he goes for it," Nate said.

"Good. Thanks. I'll let you know what he says," Michelle said.

"Will you tell him about the stripper part?"

"How else can I get him to say yes?" Michelle said with a smile.

They met again in two days and Michelle confirmed that everything was arranged. The 'session' would take place at the office, after hours, and in the largest conference room.

"Why here?" Nate asked.

"It's the only way Tom would agree. Besides, he said it was kind of a dream of his."

"Hey," Nate said skeptically. "Who's fantasy is this, anyway?"

"If you want me to find somebody to take your place..."

"What night is it?" Nate sighed.

###

Michelle was a tall brunette who wore dress slacks or a skirt and blouse to work on most days. She was not known around the company for unnecessarily showing a lot of skin. Her job in marketing required her to look modern and professional, and she always did.

So when it came time to take on the role of stripper or prostitute, she was somewhat at a loss for a wardrobe. It took several trips through her closets to find the right outfit. The effort would soon prove to have been worth it.

Most important to Michelle was the right dress. She had determined early on that a formal dress was the way to go because a single piece would be easier to manage in her new role as temptress. The dress she chose had hung in the back of her closet for almost five years, untouched, but now looked perfect.

It was white with light blue dots, knee length, and form fitting. Thin straps snugly held the not-too-revealing top to Michelle's full chest. The dress followed the line of her body, past her waist and over her hips, before fanning out at the knees.

Underneath, she would wear a white bra, garter belt, stockings and bikini style panties to match the bra.

In keeping with her reputation at work, Michelle did not change into the outfit until right before she was to meet Nate and Tom in the conference room. The men did a quick excursion around the office to assure they were alone, and then waited for Michelle.

Her entrance into the room, and subsequent locking of the door behind her, was something neither guy would forget for a long time. She looked stunning in the dress and the addition of stiletto heels put her plainly in the category of woman ready for the taking.

She smiled as she leisurely walked around the large conference room table and toward the two men, who had taken seats in luxurious, high-backed chairs.

"Hello, gentlemen," Michelle said softly. "I want you to sit back and enjoy the show for a while. After that, you may do what you wish with me."

When she finished, Michelle raised one leg and put her shoe in Tom's crotch, pressing down very gently with her foot. The dress rode up and exposed most of her leg. Tom softly ran his fingers up and down her calf, bashfully taking a quick peek at her thigh and beyond.

Michelle pulled her leg away, denying him any further looks up her dress. She walked around his chair and allowed her breasts to brush against the back of his head. She tilted his head back and threatened to place her chest on his forehead, but again withdrew before it happened.

She moved over to Nate. Michelle leaned down and placed her hands on the arms of the chair, letting her chest hang invitingly near his face. She whispered in his ear, "Thank you, honey. Enjoy."

Michelle circled back around so that she was in front of both men. She leaned back against the edge of the table, and then let her ass slide up onto the shiny wooden surface. She swung her legs up in an athletic move, rotating at the same time so her back was to the men. Slowly, she reclined until she was lying on her back.

Nate and Tom now had a view down her body, with her head nearest them. The top of her dress clung just tight enough to prevent a full view of her breasts. But certainly enough was visible to entice them.

Michelle lifted one leg from the table, slightly bent at the knee. As it rose, she straightened out the knee and let the leg extend straight up. Her dress gathered around her waist as Michelle slid both hands up the leg as far as she could reach. She gradually lowered the leg again and pulled the dress down to mid-thigh.

Then Michelle rolled onto her stomach and faced her audience. With one hand, she pulled a strap off her shoulder and let it rest on her arm. She repeated that on the other side. The dress fell just enough to expose the straps and top of her white bra. She let the men stare for a few seconds.

Michelle pulled her knees forward and leaned up so she was kneeling on the table. She let her arms hang down and felt the straps slowly slipping lower. When they stopped, she removed them from her arms one at a time. The dress collapsed around her waist, revealing her breasts and bra.

The contrast of her tanned skin, white bra, and white dress was splendid in the dim light of the conference room. Michelle smiled to herself as the men ogled her upper body and squirmed uncomfortably in their chairs. The thought of having two cocks to play with was never far from her mind, but especially now when she imagined them getting harder and harder.

Michelle held the dress in place as she rose to her feet. She towered over the men and must have looked like a goddess to them as they peered up. Without warning, she let go of the dress and it fell to her ankles. Immediately, all eyes were locked onto the garter belt, tiny panties, and hose covered legs.

Michelle stood motionless for a few seconds, and then kicked the dress over to Nate, who pushed it aside with a smile. Michelle's spike heels clicked on the table top as she moved, causing a distinctive echo in the room. It was a sexy sound, as if she needed anything to make the proceedings any sexier.

Everything she did up to then had been preliminaries. Whatever she did next would start the main act, whose final outcome had to be Nate and Tom having sex with her. How special it was depended on her. Michelle felt she was up to the task.

She was not an exhibitionist by nature, but the awareness of hovering above the men, half naked, with their eyes watching every move she made caused Michelle to WANT to strip for them. She felt dirtier...and sexier...but wasn't that the stripper/prostitute fantasy in a nutshell?

She started to gyrate to music that was playing in her head only. Her hips swayed naturally, and her hands caressed every inch of her body. Michelle swirled her long, brown hair as she bent over, offering varying views of her breasts and ass.

She was unsure what should come off next, but decided the bra was the most logical. She lowered the straps and let them hang in the same manner that the dress had earlier. But the consequences of eventually removing this piece of clothing were slightly more dramatic.

Michelle reached behind her back as she danced and unhooked the bra. She turned and let the men see her bare back as she held the bra in place with one hand in front. The straps fell off her arms and only her hand kept the frilly cups on her breasts.

Nate and Tom watched her slowly but surely allow her tits to come into view. With a flick of her wrist, she threw the bra at Tom. It whizzed past his head and landed on the floor. His gaze never left her luscious tits.

Her nipples were extended from the excitement of the moment. Michelle jiggled them with her fingers, feeling the familiar twinge in her pussy that always occurred when she, or Nate, did that to them. She gave her audience front views, side views, bent backward and bent forward views. Nate was the first to reach down and move his cock to relieve the pressure inside his pants. Michelle winked at him.

Now she had to get creative. She wanted to take off her stockings next, but wanted the guys to start getting involved. The answer was easy.

She methodically unhooked each stocking from the garter. Then she sat on the table, facing the men. They sat close enough together that Michelle was able to spread her legs and offer one leg to each of them.

"Take off my shoes and stockings, please," she said.

Nate and Tom slid off her shoes first, and then leaned up so they could grip her stockings at the top. Soon, Michelle's legs were bare. While seated, she took off her garter belt. Dressed now in just her panties, she laid back on the table.

Her pussy was facing the men and Michelle spread her legs wide. The thin material of the panties barely covered her cunt and clearly showed the outline of her pussy lips. She spun onto her stomach and gave them a tantalizing view of her ass, with the panties stretched tight inside her crack.

Once she was on her back again, Michelle began the final stage of her striptease. She slid a hand inside the front of her panties and made no effort to hide the fact she was seeking out her clit. After a couple slow strokes, she pulled her hand back out and rose to her knees.

Michelle turned so her ass faced the men. She pushed down the top of her panties to expose the upper third of her ass. Following a short delay, she pushed them down a little farther and leaned forward. A few seconds later, the panties were below her cheeks.

She lay flat on her stomach, looked back at Nate and Tom, and said, "Well, somebody take them off."

Tom reached out and slid the panties down her legs and over her feet. She was now naked.

She rolled onto her back. The men stared without shame at her bare pussy. Eventually, Michelle sat up and said, "OK. Time to begin. Get naked, guys."

It was her turn to watch as Tom and Nate stripped out of their work clothes. As she expected, each of them sported a substantial erection. Her heart raced with anticipation, and pride from what her undressing had done to them. By the time they were naked her pussy was soaking wet.

Michelle climbed down from the table and walked behind the men. She ran her fingers across their bare asses and up their muscular arms. Standing behind Tom, she pressed her body into his and reached around for his cock.

"Mmmmm. I'm gonna want that," she said, stroking him slowly.

She stepped in front of Nate, a body she was already used to and an erection she had seen many times before. She pressed her pussy against it.

"You, too," she said. "Fuck me. Both of you."

Nate put both hands on her breasts and pressed them against her chest. His cock ached from the pressure she was applying with her naked body.

"On the table?" he asked her.

"Wherever you want me."

Nate lifted her by the waist and carried her to the end of the long table. He gently laid her down and let her lean back. Nate spread her legs with his hands.

Tom didn't waste any time figuring out how this could work. He scrambled onto the table near Michelle's head and straddled her face with his legs. Making sure his cock was easily within reach of her mouth, Tom bent down and put his head near her pussy.

At the same time, Nate was sliding his throbbing cock inside Michelle's very receptive cunt. If Tom was going to achieve his goal of sucking on Michelle's clit, he was going to have to recognize the fact he'd be very close to Nate's cock. Neither of them protested and the moment Tom's tongue touched her clit, Michelle understood how good this was going to be.

"Oh my God. I don't believe how good that feels," she moaned.

It was the last thing she would say before pulling Tom's cock deep inside her mouth. Tom unconsciously began to fuck her mouth with a steady pumping. Michelle tightened the grip of her lips and he might as well have been fucking a second cunt.

The three of them were lost in their own pleasure. Nate was fucking his favorite girl; Tom was getting the blowjob of his life while eating a beautiful woman; and, Michelle was getting her fantasy of two guys at once. Their moans and groans of bliss confirmed everything was agreeable.

It was no surprise to any of them that it didn't take long for the orgasms to approach. Michelle's striptease had prepared them well. The location and taboo nature of what they were doing only added to the stimulation. And they were having sex, after all.

Nate was first. He made no formal announcement to the group, other than louder than normal grunts and a muffled 'Yes'. Michelle had no doubt of when it happened because of the spurts of warm cum that began to fill her pussy. Tom had a pretty good idea because of the persistent pounding Nate's cock gave to her body just a few inches away.

It was enough to push Tom and Michelle both over the edge at the same time. Just when Michelle's body began to quiver from her climax, Tom's cock released load after load of cum down her throat. He sucked on Michelle's clit and bit it with his lips, causing new orgasms to overcome her. Michelle clamped her lips around his cock and sucked the last drops of cum out of it.