The List Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Abrams studied her file.

"Routine physical today?" he asked.

"Yes," Michelle answered, thinking to herself, 'Not if I can help it.'

"Any particular problems you've been having?"

Michelle shook her head. "Nope. Nothing that can't be explained by getting older."

The doctor prepared to inspect her ears. "I'll gladly trade you if you think you're old. Too many days like today and I'll be ready for the retirement home myself."

He switched from one ear to the other.

"Bad day?" she asked.

"This flu thing is out of hand," he said, switching implements to look at her eyes. "People cough one time and they're in here worried. Stay home. Get some rest. Don't be spreading it around."

"You don't mind the business, do you?"

He smiled as he began listening to Michelle's heart, very deliberate in his careful placement of the stethoscope to avoid contacting her breasts.

"No. But it wears an old guy out when people are in here panicking unnecessarily," he said, moving the stethoscope to her bare back. "Breathe in deep. Let it out. Again. Now cough."

"Am I your last patient today?"

"Yep. Lay on your back please, and untie the gown at your neck," he told her.

Michelle swung her legs onto the table and pulled on the flimsy string behind her. When she was done, the doctor pulled the top of the gown down just enough to get access to Michelle's neck and shoulders. He ran his fingers up and down her neck, pushing in gently under her chin on both sides.

"I won't panic," she said. "At least not unnecessarily. That should make you feel better."

Doctor Abrams laughed. "So far you seem pretty healthy to me."

Michelle felt her nipples rubbing against the gown, the anticipation of her pending harassment of the unsuspecting doctor making them protrude noticeably. She wondered if he detected it.

When he ran his fingers down the side of her ribs, pulling on the outside of the gown and asking if she felt any discomfort as he pressed in, there was little doubt in her mind that he had to notice. His hands moved to her abdomen and he pressed some more.

"How often do you do breast self-exams?" he asked.

"Several times a year. I can't tell you exactly how often. Every couple months, maybe," she said.

He poked around her stomach.

Michelle said, "If you wanted to make sure I was current...."

Dr. Abrams looked up at her with a blank expression. "It's not a part of the routine exam, Michelle."

She pushed her gown down until the upper halves of both breasts were exposed. The doctor watched one of her hands slide over her right breast and begin to massage it under the remaining portion of the gown. The more she moved her hand, the farther down the gown slipped.

"I think after a day like today you deserve something other than a routine exam, Doctor Abrams," Michelle said in her most tempting voice.

She lightly took hold of the top of the gown with both hands and slithered it below her breasts. The doctor's eyes locked onto the pair of full tits and their matching erect nipples.

"Examine me, doctor. The way I'm supposed to do it," Michelle said.

He didn't move.

"Please."

Their eyes met. Michelle was certain he was pleading with her not to make him do it. But she also saw a middle-aged man's lust; a temptation that he fought. And then he moved.

His hand reached out and he traced the outline of the base of her breast with a single finger. After one trip around, he put his palm on the outside of the breast and held it softly.

"We shouldn't be...," he started to say.

But Michelle had put her hand on the front of his pants and was feeling for his cock.

"Shhhh. Just relax, Doctor Abrams. We're alone," Michelle assured him.

As she began to rub him harder, he moved his hand so that it covered nearly all of her breast. Michelle could feel the cock hardening at the same time he rolled her nipples between his fingers. Soon, she was able to wrap her fingers around the erection inside his pants.

Michelle let go long enough to push her gown lower, until it was around her waist. Doctor Abrams watched as she lifted her ass, raised her legs and threw aside the gown once it was off.

His hands never left her breasts, and now she could return to his hard cock.

"It's been a long day. You've earned the right to wind down a little. Give me a chance, Doctor Abrams, and I'll make it all better," Michelle said, her grip tightening around his cock.

"Take off your coat," she told him.

He reluctantly slid off the long, white lab jacket.

"Now your pants," she said.

"Michelle."

"Please. You've got my nipples aching and my poor pussy is soaking wet," she whined.

He had one last look at her gorgeous, nude body before starting to undress. The doctor kicked off his shoes, unbuckled his belt, pulled down the zipper and lowered his pants. His boxers did a meager job of hiding his erection. Michelle looked on with glee as he pulled them down and let her see his long, thick cock.

By the time he was finished, she had dangled her legs over the side of the table and faced him. All she had to do was climb off, kneel down, and put her lips on the tip of his cock.

"Wait!" he said suddenly.

The doctor walked quickly to the door and pushed in the lock; then returned to his original spot. Michelle smiled. She had won.

She put her tongue under his cock, at the base, and little by little worked her way up to the top. It was an agonizing hint of what was to come. She repeated the tease, but never took the cock into her mouth. The doctor had stiffened considerably, however, as a result.

"You have a wonderful cock, Doctor Abrams," Michelle said softly. "I'd love to know how it feels inside my cunt. Wouldn't you?"

He didn't answer. He was lost in the pleasure of her tongue circling his cock, licking every inch of it on all sides and from top to bottom. Still, he didn't feel her lips.

"Or do you just want me to suck on it; put it deep inside my mouth and lick it until you're ready to cum?"

Her words alone might have made him cum. But her naked body and tongue were speeding up the process.

"Do you know what I want, Doctor Abrams?"

"What, Michelle?"

"I want you to fuck me. I want to lay on the table while you fuck me with this big, thick cock. I want to feel your cum filling my cunt when my own orgasm starts. Or do you just want me to suck you?"

Finally, she wrapped her mouth around the entire length of his shaft and started to bob her head up and down.

After a few seconds, she said, "Well?"

The doctor's voice cracked as he said, "Get on the table, Michelle."

She was on her back, her pussy at the bottom edge of the table almost before the doctor knew what was happening. He managed to walk into place and put his cock between her widely spread legs, just inches away from her body. If he'd ever been harder or more anxious to fuck a woman, he couldn't remember it.

Neither of them spoke as he let the tip of his cock crack open the entrance to her cunt. He instantly felt her wetness. He was deliberate and gentle with her. Besides, he loved the sensation of her young, tight cunt wrapping itself around his cock as he drove forward.

They moaned in unison when his cock was in as far as it would go. Doctor Abrams let it sit in her cunt for a few seconds before starting a slow, rhythmic fucking. Michelle wiggled into a better position and the doctor held her by the ass. Soon, they were both engrossed in nothing but the pleasure of their illicit sex.

Michelle wrapped her legs around the doctor's waist, in awe of the fact that a man almost twice her age was capable of satisfying her so much. He was forceful without being aggressive; deliberate without being boring. And she'd never tell her boyfriend, Nate, that the doctor was at least as big as him.

They fucked for several minutes with Doctor Abrams occasionally reaching up to play with Michelle's sensitive tits. She used her own hand to rub her clit. It all brought her closer and closer to an orgasm.

They were both aware of the need to be as quiet as possible, but it was becoming hard to contain their moans. The doctor tried to judge by Michelle's sounds how close she was. She tried to gauge the same thing by listening for his grunts and feeling the intensity of his thrusts.

It probably wasn't a coincidence that as soon as Michelle began writhing on the table at the start of her orgasm, Doctor Abrams began to pour his cum into her cunt. Michelle clung to the edge of the table, absorbing his powerful strokes while feeling wave after wave of ecstasy flow through her body. The pure wickedness of their act added to the pleasure.

When it was over, not much was said. Michelle watched him get dressed and told him how good it was. The doctor helped her put her gown back on and kissed her on the cheek.

Michelle had performed all ten of the most common sexual fantasies she had found online. She would enjoy telling Nate about this latest one, and working with him to perhaps add to the list. The face of the cute nurse entered the back of her mind.

12