The List Ch. 05

Story Info
The morning after brings more pleasure and some answers.
3.3k words
4.68
59.2k
33

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next morning with a warm body wrapped in my arms. I slowly opened my eyes, and Alyssa's blond hair answered my first question.

Her ass was pressed into my groin, and I realized that I was already hard, my throbbing shaft nestled between her cheeks.

I lifted my head, looking for Lisa. I heard her voice coming down the hall towards the bedroom.

"Yeah, I know," she said into the cordless phone. She walked into the bedroom and put her finger to her lips, mouthing 'Shhhhhhhhhh'.

"Well, don't worry Lana, as soon as he's up I'll send him home," she said, smiling. She listened for a few seconds.

"Okay, well maybe I'll make him breakfast before I get him back to you," she paused again. "Okay, sounds good. Have fun." She hung up and threw the phone on the bed.

"Well, look who's awake," she said, jumping on the bed beside me. I heard Alyssa moan quietly.

"So, how's the stallion feeling this morning?" Lisa asked me, nestling in behind me. I was now the meat in their sandwich. It was a pretty great thing to be.

I was going to turn to answer her when I felt Alyssa's hand reach down and grab my cock. With little ceremony, she rubbed it along her slit, and then started pushing it inside her. There was some initial dryness, then unbelievable wetness. She let go and grabbed my ass, pulling me inside her in one thrust.

"Jesus, are you fucking her?" Lisa asked, propping herself up to see. She pulled the covers back and poked her head over me. Alyssa's leg was raised, and Lisa had a great view of my cock spreading her pussy lips.

"Fuck me, that's hot," Lisa said. Alyssa had not said a word yet, but was pushing back against me as I pushed in and out of her.

I felt a hand on my ass, and then Lisa's fingers were stroking my balls. She leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Are you going to cum inside her again?" she asked. I groaned. I wasn't sure how much of this I could take. These girls were likely to kill me before too long.

"Do it," Lisa said. ""Bury that fucking cock in her pussy and fill her with your cum." Alyssa gasped, and I noticed that her hand was working between her legs. I felt Lisa's hand leave my balls and gently caress my ass. She ran a finger down the crack between my cheeks, and then I felt her finger running along my dripping shaft.

As I began fucking Alyssa with earnest, I felt Lisa's finger trail back and come to rest on my ass. I froze, paralyzed as I felt her finger tease my ass. Alyssa, unhappy with my stoppage, started pushing back at me.

Alyssa started to moan loudly, signaling her impending orgasm. Despite my state of confusion, I felt the familiar feeling start in my balls. As Alyssa came, I came, breaking my paralysis. I grabbed Alyssa's hips, pushing all the way inside her.

I came for what felt like minutes, and as my pulsing cock slowed, I slowly turned on my back, my cock pulling out of Alyssa.

"Holy shit," I heard her say. I looked down and saw a river of cum flowing from her pussy, over her thigh and onto the bed. "That was a lot of fucking cum," she said, reaching down to try and stem the flow.

Lisa was smiling at me, and I couldn't help but smile back. Then she punched me playfully in the stomach.

"Come on, stud," she said. "We need to shower and then I'll make you breakfast." She hopped off the bed and ran to the bathroom, motioning for me to follow.

We had a lazy shower, washing each other gently and only somewhat erotically. As she washed my crotch, I felt myself growing hard yet again. She laughed.

"My god, you really are a stallion, aren't you?" she asked.

"Just with you," I said. "I can't remember the last time I've performed like this." It was true. Twice a night was certainly possible, and sometimes again in the morning, but I could not remember twice the next morning.

As Lisa's hand gripped my growing cock, the shower door opened and Alyssa stepped in. Without speaking, she wedged herself between me and Lisa and gently pushed me out the door. I took the hint, toweled off and went to lie on the bed.

I heard the girls giggling in the shower, and my waning erection was back at full strength. I resisted the urge to touch myself. My patience was rewarded about five minutes later.

Both girls came out of the bathroom, stark naked. They walked to the side of the bed and stood there. I stared at their perfect bodies. Their taut, flat stomachs; firm, round breasts; slim hips and smooth legs; it was enough to drive one crazy.

"So," Lisa said. "Do you want to make us breakfast first, or should we make you breakfast?" I was a little confused, but I decided that chivalry would be the best course of action.

"I guess I'll make you breakfast," I said, moving to get up. Lisa stopped me before I could stand, and the two girls hopped onto the bed. They sat against the headboard, their knees raised, legs spread.

"Okay, then," Alyssa said. "Make us breakfast." It took me a minute to figure it out. I was making them my breakfast. I smiled.

"Who's first?" I asked.

We spent the next hour dining on each other. After I had eaten the girls to two orgasms each, they spent a painfully long time sucking and licking every inch of my cock and balls. I came in Alyssa's mouth, and then watched as she kissed Lisa, passing my sperm to her.

As Lisa and I lounged on the bed, Alyssa got dressed and left rather quickly. Before leaving, she gave both Lisa and I long, deep kisses. She left without another word.

"So," Lisa said. "You must have some questions." She was grinning at me.

"Yeah, a couple," I said, grinning back. Truthfully, I wasn't going to press the issue; it would seem a little crazy to be given the gift of two such goddesses and then question why it had happened. But since Lisa had offered, I decided to take her up.

"Okay, I'll tell you everything," she said, getting off the bed. "Over breakfast. Real breakfast." She pulled on her jeans and a t-shirt, with no underwear or bra.

"C'mon," she said, throwing my jeans at me. "I'm buying."

We went to a diner about halfway between her and my houses. I had been there before and we grabbed a booth in the back. It was after the morning rush and before the afternoon crowd, so the place wasn't too busy. There was nobody within earshot.

We sat down, and the waitress came by with coffee almost immediately. We ordered, and I realized I was famished. Lisa and I both ordered enough food for 2. As soon as the waitress was gone I asked her the question that had been on my mind since last night.

"So, obviously Alyssa knows about us," I said.

"Yeah, obviously," Lisa replied. That was it.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well, what?" she answered.

"Are you going to tell me?"

"Yes," she said. "But I'm going to make you ask the questions. I'll answer anything you ask me."

"Okay," I said. This could be fun or it could be annoying. Considering the fun we had had recently, I decided to give my sister the benefit of the doubt.

"So how did Alyssa find out about us?" I asked.

"I told her," Lisa said, blowing on her coffee.

"I see," I said, sipping my own coffee. "And it seems you two are lovers?"

She smiled. "We like to fuck each other," she said. "But we're not gay. Well, I guess we're bi."

"How did that happen?" I asked. She took a sip of coffee and started talking.

"About 5 years ago, she started trying to sneak peaks at you when you were changing, or coming out of the shower. I told you she used to watch you from the attic; I didn't tell you that I showed her. I used to watch you too.

"Okay, fuck the questions," she went on. "I'll just tell you. One night, we were sitting around drinking and smoking up a bit. We used to do that a lot on weekends, just the two of us. This night, she was agitated. She wasn't really upset, just on edge. After about half an hour of hounding her, I got her to tell me what was going on.

"She made me promise not to tell anybody, and then she told me she was fucking an older man. She told me that initially he took her unwillingly, but since then she had come to crave the encounters. She had been having sex with him almost every day for months.

"She stopped for a few minutes, looking at me, like she was unsure she wanted to take the next step. Part of me knew what to expect.

"'It's my dad,' she said. I was stunned. I felt like I needed to console her, but when I tried she laughed me off.

"'I'm not telling you because I want help,' she said. 'I'm telling you because I think it's the hottest fucking thing ever and I've been dying to tell somebody.'

"She spent the next half hour telling me all the things her dad did to her, and how much she loved them. She knew it was wrong, and that she should feel ashamed, but she didn't. She and her dad loved each other, and that made the sex so much more powerful.

"As she told me more and more about her relationship, I found myself thinking about you. The way she described the power of the coupling made me decide then and there to try to seduce you." She stopped as the waitress came by with our food. We both started eating, and she kept the story going between bites.

"When she was done telling me the details, I realized that I was so incredibly horny. You had just gotten home from hockey, and I knew you'd be showering. I was dying to go up to my secret spot in the attic, but with Alyssa there I couldn't." I used to play hockey on Friday or Saturday nights, and would usually get home at about 1am, so late night showers were the norm.

"Alyssa heard you come in," she said. "She started talking about how much she wanted to fuck you, and how she'd kill to watch you shower. The combination of the booze, pot and sex talk got the better of me, and I told her about the spot in the attic.

"Before I knew it, we were both up there, watching you. It was a good night, because after you finished washing, you grabbed your cock and started jerking off. Alyssa and I were both in t-shirts and panties, and as we watched I noticed her hand was in her panties. I had never before been interested in other women sexually, but at that point, I could not stop myself. I reached out, pulled her hand out of her panties and replaced it with mine.

"We watched you masturbate, and as you came all over the tub, Alyssa came all over my hand. She was so loud I was worried you might have heard her. After she came, we went back to my room and spent the night exploring each other. We were both virgins when it came to women, but we managed to figure it out." Even though I had already cum twice, my cock was fully engorged right now.

"The pattern repeated itself for a while, until you moved out. After that, we still got together to fuck, we just didn't get to watch you shower.

"After a while, I started talking to her about you. I confessed my fantasy, and we started trying to formulate a plan that would let me seduce you. Sadly, none of those plans worked, and it took almost 5 years for my wish to come true.

"The other thing we did during all that time was watch a lot of porn. She helped me put together the fantasies that I've got. And I'll tell you, if you think last night was as good as it can get, believe me, there's more to come." She smiled at her own play on words.

"There's going to be more to come in about 10 seconds," I said. "I can't believe you just said all that."

She was grinning ferociously. "I'm so wet I think there's a wet spot on my pants." She grabbed her napkin, and I watched as she undid her pants and slid it inside. "It's better than nothing," she said, winking.

I was still somewhat in shock that this incredibly hot, sex-starved woman was my little sister. She caught me shaking my head.

"What," she said, doing up her pants.

"I'm just amazed," I said. "I had no idea that you were so..." I paused, looking for the right word.

"Loose? Easy? Dirty?" she said, laughing.

"No, no, no," I said. "So, sexual, I guess. Every guy dreams about a girl like you, one who is aggressive and submissive and loves to experiment and basically loves sex. Somehow, I've found two of them."

She laughed. "Well, you can thank Alyssa for my sexual awakening. If it wasn't for her, I never would have realized that being this sexual was not only okay, but actually pretty normal.

"When we first started talking and fooling around, it became clear that she wasn't holding anything back. She told me everything, and I slowly started to open up to her. I can't explain the feeling of liberation, knowing you can tell a person your deepest, darkest desires without fear of judgment. In fact, it's the complete opposite; the more we share our desires and fantasies, the hotter we get. We have our best sex after talking about some pretty depraved things." This piqued my curiosity.

"Oh, yeah? I asked. "Like what?" I wasn't sure I was ready to hear what was more depraved than having a threesome with your brother and best friend.

"Never you mind," she replied. "I have to save some of the good stuff for later, right? Anyway, part of the point of everything I told you is that I want you to feel with me like I feel with her. I want to be the one person you can tell anything too, no matter how sick you think it might be."

I looked at her, feeling a little uncertain. I definitely had thoughts in my head, but they were not the kind of thoughts I ever thought I'd share. I still wasn't sure. She sensed my uncertainty.

"I'm not saying right now," she said. "But hopefully you'll get to feel comfortable enough to get there. And I promise, the darker the fantasies, the hotter it will make everything."

"I'm not sure I can handle things any hotter," I said. My cock was throbbing painfully against my jeans. I was desperate to cum, despite my recent performance.

"I think you'll be fine," she said, throwing money on the table. "Now let's get you home before Lana starts to worry."

We left the diner, and as we walked towards her car, she threw me the keys.

"I'm driving?" I asked.

"Yep," she said. "I've got something to take care of." I opened her door for her and she slid into the passenger seat. I walked around to the driver's side, and by the time I had my door open, she had her pants around her ankles.

"Now make sure you keep your eyes on the road," she said. Her left hand had already snaked down to her pussy, and she was rubbing her clit.

I started the car. As I pulled out of the parking spot, I almost drove into a car double parked in front of us.

"See?" she said, grinning. "Keep your eyes on the road, not on me." She gasped and arched her back a bit. I felt like I was going to cum in my pants.

"Here's the deal," she said. "If you can get us back to your place before I cum, I'll fuck you. If not, then you'll have to jerk off. But you better hurry, because I'm almost there."

I drove as fast as I thought safe. I tried my best not to look over, but Lisa was making it hard. She would grunt and gasp, and whisper things that I could barely hear. After what seemed like an eternity, I pulled into my driveway. I put the car in Park just as my sister started bucking beside me.

"Fuck, that was good," she said. "But I guess you win. Come on, we don't have a lot of time." She pulled her pants up and ran out of the car to the front door. By the time I reached her, she had managed to get the spare key and open the door. She ran into the house, shedding her pants in the front hall.

I closed and locked the door, suddenly terrified that Lana might be home. I followed Lisa to the kitchen.

She had leaned over the kitchen table, and was propped on her elbows. Her legs we together, her upper thighs framing her plump, dripping pussy lips. My heart was racing.

"Jesus," I whispered. "What about Lana?"

"Don't worry," she said. "She went out for brunch with some girlfriends. She won't be home for another 20 or 30 minutes." She wiggled her ass at me.

"So get over here and fuck me. And hurry." My pants were off before she finished 'hurry'. I stood behind her and placed my head at her drenched entrance. With one push I was all the way inside her. I realized that I was going to cum almost immediately.

I pulled out and pushed back in, and felt myself already pass the point of no return. I groaned as I shot my cum into her, and she moaned contentedly. I kept moving in and out until my orgasm finally subsided. My cum and her juices had spilled out and made a rather large puddle on the floor. As I pulled out, another large glob of cum fell to the floor with a loud 'plop'.

My sister didn't move, and I stared at her pussy. My cum was dripping out of her, some falling to the floor, and the rest running down her legs. It was an unbelievable sight.

The sound of a car door broke my trance.

"Shit," I said. "Lana's home." Lisa grabbed her jeans and pulled them on. She looked down at the crotch, which was visibly wet. I was grabbing paper towels to clean up the mess on the floor.

"Shit, shit, shit," she said. She ran to the fridge, grabbed a container of juice and poured some into a glass. She sat at the table where we had just finished fucking, and poured half the juice onto her lap. She put the glass on the table and knocked it over.

The effect was perfect. Lana opened the front door just as Lisa shrieked. Lana rushed in and we all laughed at Lisa's clumsiness. Lisa toweled herself off, said some quick goodbyes and was gone.

As I finished cleaning up the mess, Lana and I talked about my night. I assured her I was completely surprised and had a great time. More surprised than she'll ever know, I thought to myself.