The List Ch. 07

Story Info
Megan will do anything - even in front of her twin.
2.6k words
4.48
157.6k
33

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back when I was eighteen and a Senior I worked a couple of hours a week at a small grocery store owned by a nice Asian family. The owners themselves had emigrated from Japan and didn't speak very good English, but they had several kids who had grown up in America, were roughly my age, and all worked at the store.

Those are immaterial details, I guess. I only worked at the store because it was easy for me to swipe a case of beer here and there.

I showed up supplied with beer and a bottle of vodka that I'd lifted from that store when I met Amy and Megan for our night out.

What I'd tried to arrange was to be alone with the two hottest cheerleaders in school, but when I showed up there were two other girls there.

Worried I'd be mad that we weren't alone, right away Amy said, "Nick, this is my brother's fiancée Sarah. I'm hanging out with her tonight." She said it in an apologetic tone.

I got the story later that Amy's mom pressured her into letting Sarah tag along because Amy made the excuse that she was hanging out with "the girls" and, well, apparently Sarah didn't have many friends of her own.

Instead of greeting me, Sarah just stared at me weirdly.

"Nice to meet you," I offered. "Do you want a beer?"

"Sure," she said.

It wasn't that she was unattractive. Sarah had curly, brown hair and nice skin. I have to be blunt and say she was a heavy girl, though. More than that, she didn't seem to have any social skills. She seemed to be nervous, and kept wiping her hands dry on her jeans.

Sarah was a year or two older than us, and lived with Amy's brother on the other side of town. Both of them had decided to work full time instead of going to college.

I cracked a beer for her, then turned to greet the sisters, handing each of them a beer.

Megan and Julie were the only twins in our senior class. They looked similar, petite with curly red hair, but they weren't identical. In fact, other than a resemblance they weren't anything alike. For one thing, they were dressed much differently. Megan was wearing heels and a short leather miniskirt, while her sister Julie was dressed in jeans and a baggy t-shirt. Just looking at them you could tell that Megan tried to sneak out the door alone and the parents forced Julie along at the last second.

We just chatted for a while about nothing in particular, and drank that first beer.

After the drinks were empty we went to play miniature golf. We had to split up into two groups, and I was with the sisters.

I lined up for my first shot, which was a pretty bad one.

"Maybe you should use your dick, it's bigger than the golf club," Megan said and both girls giggled and blushed. They'd both seen it in the bathroom at homecoming.

I replied slyly, "My cock's better at getting into holes, too."

They giggled some more.

Julie walked up for her shot, and when she did I slipped my arm around Megan's waist for a second. At this point I didn't want my motives to be a secret.

When I thought nobody was looking I passed around the vodka bottle we'd snuck in.

As we played, I kept flirting with Megan and she kept flirting with me, but she wouldn't push it very far in front of her sister. What I did have going for me was that the alcohol was sinking into these tiny girls quickly.

After a while we were done with the game and went back to the car for more beers. It was dark out now. We stood around and talked about what to do next.

"We've got booze," I said. "Let's just hop in the car and cruise around town."

Since nobody had a better idea, that's what we ended up doing. I made sure to climb in the backseat next to Megan and ended up in-between her and her sister. Amy was driving and Sarah was riding shotgun.

We were driving for a bit and chatting, and I worked up the nerve to slide my hand onto Megan's bare thigh. I don't remember what we were talking about in the backseat, but all of a sudden Amy said, "Nick the Prick, do I turn left or right here?"

"Turn left."

Sarah noticed the name. "Nick the Prick?" she asked.

"Oh my God," Amy exclaimed! "I forgot you haven't seen it yet! Nick, you have to show her!"

The girls in the backseat joined in. "Yeah, show her!" they both cooed.

"Okay, but everybody take another pull of vodka first," I said as I passed the bottle around.

All the attention in the car was turned toward the backseat as I started to unzip. Sarah had turned around as well as she could in her seatbelt, and Amy was watching in the rearview mirror.

In one quick motion I whipped my big dick out of my pants and the girls cheered. I was semi-hard, and I started stroking it the rest of the way up with my free hand. My other hand was still on Megan's thigh.

"Oh my God!" Sarah shouted. "No way that's real! Are you guys fucking with me?"

"Feel it if you don't believe it," Amy suggested.

Hesitantly, Sarah reached back and wrapped her hand around the top of my shaft.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "It's real! I bet I haven't seen a dick even half this big before!"

She left her hand on it, and started rubbing up and down my shaft.

"What are you, going to jerk him off right here?" Amy teased.

"Shut up, I just want to touch it for a second."

It was an interesting scene at the least. I was in a car full of women and one was rubbing my dick.

"It's fucking beautiful!" Sarah exclaimed as she swung my dick around with her hand.

"And he fucks like a stallion!" Amy added, as if she needed to keep selling me. "Too bad you're engaged to my brother."

"Yeah, well, just playing with a guy's dick isn't cheating, right?" Sarah clearly wasn't ready to let it go. She had a look in her eyes of intense craving.

It was clear to me that Megan was getting drunk and horny watching this other girl play with my dick. She didn't do anything more than start squirming in her seat a little, but it was plain as day.

I figured it was time for a bold move and leaned in to kiss her. She eagerly kissed me back, and we made out for a minute while Sarah massaged my erection.

I moved my hand off of Megan's thigh to caress her tiny breasts through her thin shirt and she started to moan into my mouth. Aroused, she moved her little hand onto my shaft and started jerking it in rhythm with Sarah.

"There's room for another hand," Sarah said toward Julie.

Julie awkwardly grabbed it with her sister, but just for a second before she pulled her hand back away. I guess she felt weird putting her hand on the same dick as her twin. I'd find out later that the shyer of the sisters was a virgin, though, too. Maybe she was just scared of it.

I was still making out with Megan. I whispered into her ear, "Do you want to suck it?"

"I can't," she whispered back. I knew she meant because Julie was in the car.

I went back to kissing her and playing with her braless breasts through her shirt, hoping that I could get her more worked up.

"I want to blow you so bad. I wish I could," she whispered into my ear. I didn't say anything; I just kept rubbing her nipples and trying to turn her on more.

I moved my hand back towards her thigh and started sliding it up her soft leg as we kissed. She moaned deeply in my mouth again as she worked with Sarah to rub my cock.

I whispered again, "I really want you to suck my cock. You want me to like you, right?"

At this point, I think Megan made up her mind. We kissed some more, and eventually Megan started sliding onto her knees in the backseat and pushing Sarah's hand out of the way. "Julie, I want you to look away for a minute," the tiny girl said to her sister.

Julie turned her gaze out the window as Megan wrapped both of her tiny hands around my dick and started licking the pre-cum off my head. "It's so big and beautiful," she said in a muted voice, like she was talking only to me instead of the whole car, then started running her tongue over my balls.

We were still driving through town, and Amy and Sarah were watching as well as they could from the front seat as Megan put the head of my penis between her lips and eased my dick in. She started slow, but didn't take long to pick up her tempo and was soon fucking me hard with her mouth.

"That's right, bitch, suck it," I said loudly.

Megan hiked up her tiny miniskirt as she blew me, and she wasn't wearing any underwear. She started to finger herself.

"Wow, I've never watched a girl suck a dick before, you guys are crazy," Sarah said from the front seat. "You're really good at it, too," she said to Megan. She was right; Megan was able to take most of dick into her throat.

Enjoying the moment, I took another pull from the vodka bottle and tried to hand it to Julie. She ignored the gesture, though. She was still looking out the window, trying to pretend that her slut of a twin wasn't on her knees sucking a dick. I handed it to Sarah, instead, who took a big pull.

Sarah was clearly getting into the show and put her hand on the back of Megan's head. She started pushing the petite girls face onto my cock.

"That's right, slut. You like dicks being shoved down your throat don't you?" Sarah asked as she controlled Megan's tempo. Megan's reply was a loud moan as she banged herself with her fingers.

I looked over and noticed that Julie wasn't looking out the window anymore. She was watching a strange girl shove a huge dick down her sister's throat. Her expression had shifted to one that was more curious.

Megan was close to orgasm and suddenly pulled my dick out of her mouth. "I need you to fuck me," she announced. She had a tinge of embarrassment in that confession, well aware that she was about to be fucked in a crowded car.

She quickly straddled me and guided my cockhead towards her wet opening.

"Holy shit," Sarah said. "He's going to rip her in two!"

She was on top of me and started working it in. She was so close to orgasm when we started fucking that, right away, she started bucking up and down on my dick as fast as she could.

Megan's pussy was so incredibly tight, I couldn't believe it. When only half my dick was inside of her I thought that I was as deep as I could go. I started to fuck her hard and more of my erection gradually worked in, though I still ended up being an inch or two too much for her.

"Oh my God, it's amazing!" Megan announced as she rode up and down, forcing my dick to impale her. "Fuck me, you monster, split me open!"

She grabbed a handful of my hair and squeezed and I returned the gesture, wrapping my fingers into her bright red curls and using it to pull her onto my dick.

"Take it, slut, take my big dick," I growled to her as I thrust hard into her vagina.

Amy was speeding through town, trying not to hit any stoplights as I plowed her friend's pussy in her backseat. It hadn't been long since I'd nailed Amy in the same spot.

Megan started to come. "Oh my God, keep fucking me!" she started to shriek, and I did just that.

One orgasm passed for her, and at this point I grabbed her little body and changed positions. I laid her on the backseat and her head landed in her sister's lap. Megan was still fully dressed with her skirt hiked up and her legs spread vulgarly into the air. I pushed my dick back into her and started slamming into her pussy again, hard.

"You like that, don't you?" I said as I rammed her.

"Oh, yeah, keep pounding me with your big dick!" she responded. "Fuck me like a whore!" I spanked her ass once, hard, and she started coming again and reused the word. "Use me like a whore!"

As she came she squealed more loudly than the first time. Julie ran her fingers through her sister's hair and watched her get laid, but she didn't say anything.

I leaned in and kissed Julie. At first she kissed timidly, but she gradually got more into it. I was making out with her while I was fucking her sister.

Megan started moaning into another orgasm, and her incredibly tight pussy was getting to me. I was about to come hard.

I broke off my kiss with Julie and pulled my dick out of her twin. I jacked off for a second before I came and used her word on her. "I'm going to come all over you, you little whore."

With that I hit my peak and my dick erupted. I drenched Megan's clothes, face, and her pretty red hair with sperm. I didn't do it on purpose, but I ended up firing some on Julie's t-shirt and bare arms, too.

As I shot burst after burst Sarah announced from the front seat, "Holy shit! I've never seen a guy come like that before. That's not a dick, that's a firehose!"

Megan added, "Keep coming on me, you stud!"

Eventually my balls were empty and I was exhausted. So was Megan. She said in a weak voice as she caught her breath, "I've never, ever been fucked like that. It was incredible." She started licking my dick clean.

"That was great for me too, baby," I told her. "Your little pussy is amazing." I was being sincere. Megan was an amazing fuck.

We happened to be near the twins' house and Amy pulled up to it.

Megan addressed her sister. "We're going to have to sneak in the back and hope that mom isn't awake. Can you imagine if saw both of us with cum all over? We could never leave the house again!"

Julie didn't really say anything as she stumbled out of the car. She was a very quiet girl. Megan turned to me, though, sperm dripping from her chin, and said, "You can fuck me anytime you want stud.

"Thanks for the ride!" she then announced, and I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or Amy.

We drove off and Sarah turned around again and started playing with my dick, which was still covered with another girl's juices. "You know," she said to me, "You really are a stallion. I've never seen anything like this."

We were soon at my house and it was time to say my goodbyes.

I leaned in and kissed Amy. "Thanks for the ride," I said.

"My pleasure. Remember, you owe me now," the gorgeous blonde replied.

"It was nice to meet you, Sarah," I said as I took my dick from her and put it back in my pants.

"Believe me, the pleasure was all mine. Maybe I'll see you around some more?"

"Maybe."

I went inside and straight to bed. I needed to rest up for another busy day tomorrow.