The List Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl only blew me for a minute before she straddled my body again and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm not allowed have sex," she started as she used a hand to guide my dick towards her wet slit, "so cover my mouth if I moan. No one can hear."

With that she impaled herself on my long shaft and didn't move almost at all for the first minute. Instead of riding it, she was just enjoying the sensation of being so full.

Eventually, she started moving up and down on my cock with European-sounding moans growing louder and louder. I covered her mouth with my hand as she pistoned up and down my dick.

For the first few minutes I was laying back and letting her ride me, but as her cunt milked my cock I grew hornier. Eventually, I grabbed her little body and flipped her over so that she was laying on the couch next to Lexi, her legs spread wide as I slammed into her.

I looked into one of the large mirrors in the room, and it was a pretty impressive site: fucking the stripper while my female friend watched.

"I think this little slut loves it," Lexi said to me, smiling. My hand was still over the girl's mouth, so she couldn't make any kind of reply.

Then she said to me, "How is she, Nick? Does it feel good tearing that pussy apart?"

"She's great," I groaned, as I slammed into the stripper. "Have you ever seen a girl get fucked before?"

Lexi smiled at that, as if suddenly reliving a fond memory.

"To tell the truth, I was always a prude in high school. Kyle's the only guy I've ever slept with. Between us, my older sister was the slut. She's two years older than me. We shared a room, and she'd sneak in guys. I'd pretend to be sleeping, but I'd watch her make love and get so turned on."

"Then is this turning you on?" I asked as I grabbed a handful of the stripper's green hair and started fucking her harder. In turn, she started screaming into my hand.

"I'm really turned on right now," Lexi said. "Watching you pound this chick with your big dick is awesome.

"One time my sister brought home a black guy with a big cock, and he covered her face with a pillow while he fucked her to keep her quiet. I always thought that was so hot, and I always wondered what it felt like."

I hadn't touched her up to this point, and I reached out to start playing with Lexi's breasts, which she didn't resist. My hand slipped under her bra easily. I finally had my hands on the body I'd been thinking about for years.

We kissed a few times, but I could feel my orgasm coming and turned my attention back to the stripper I was drilling.

I pressed the weight of my body more onto her and started pounding her as hard as I could. Involuntarily, she started biting the hand that covered her mouth as she screamed out another orgasm.

"Take my fucking cock," I growled at her.

Lexi, wanting to get in on the dirty talk, said to the girl, "You probably love that big fucking dick, don't you?"

As she felt that I was starting to tense up, the stripper suddenly released her clamp on my hand and squealed, "Please don't come on me, I'll get in trouble. Come inside me."

Right away, though, Lexi said, "Fuck that. I want you to come all over this slut's face."

The girl protested in her broken English, "No, I'll fired!"

I felt my balls tighten and was ready for my orgasm. I pulled my dick out of the stripper's cunt, and started spraying her down with cum. Spurt after spurt went onto her face and into her hair. Eventually she covered her face with her hands, and then I started jacking off on her tits instead.

"Holy shit, that's a lot of cum," Lexi said. "Nick, that is some serious porn star shit."

Once my orgasm had passed, I zipped up my pants and Lexi and I decided we should probably get out of the strip club. Laughing, we left the stripper, covered in cum and almost in tears. She was trying to clean herself up so she wouldn't get caught having sex, but she wasn't doing a very good job of it; especially in her hair.

We climbed into my car and I started to drive her home. Maybe presumptively, while we were driving I unzipped my pants and took my dick back out. Without much hesitation, the beautiful girl I was with reached over to stroke it up and down.

"You're so big, Nick, you're like a horse," she moaned into my ear.

Soon, Lexi's tongue was on the head of my cock, licking up and down like an ice cream cone.

As I drove, I said to her, "I've been daydreaming about getting your pretty face on my dick for years, Lexi."

"Well, it's time for your dream to come true," she said seductively, and then she swallowed my cockhead into her mouth. This was the second time I'd had a married woman suck my dick, and I've always been turned on by getting action from a woman who belongs to another man.

"Can you taste that stripper?"

Lexi just did the best nod that a girl can do with a dick down her throat.

"And does she taste good?"

I got the same nod as a reply.

I put my hand on the back of her blonde head and started having sex with her mouth while I drove her home. She gave amazing head, running her tongue over my shaft while it moved in and out of her mouth.

"That's right, babe, I bet you're loving the first time you've sucked a huge dick."

I screwed up for the third time that night and said something that made Lexi think of her husband. Before I knew it my dick was out of her mouth and she was almost crying over what she'd done.

"Nick, I'm sorry. I know this whole night I've been a cocktease, but I can't do this to my family," she said mournfully.

I tried to sound understanding, which wasn't terribly easy since she'd blown me almost to orgasm then stopped.

We didn't say that much for the rest of the car ride, and I soon dropped her off.

I guess I would just say that I was shocked beyond really comprehending it as I got back to my house. So far most of these girls I'd been chasing after gave there bodies to me without much of a fight. It seemed like Lexi, though, wasn't going to go through with it.

Dejected, and with a raging hard cock, I walked in my front door. My mom worked nights, but my aunt Sandy was there. She had her own place, but she stayed with us a lot of nights because of my mom's schedule.

When she saw the long look on my face, she rushed over to me and asked what the problem was.

I just said, "Oh, I think a girl doesn't like me." I mean, I couldn't tell her, "some chick I barely even know just watched me fuck a dirty stripper then wouldn't even finish her 'goodnight head'."

"Oh, sweetheart," she said as she pulled me in close. Her gigantic breasts crushed into my body, which just made my dick swell even further. She must have felt it pressed against her, because she didn't hold me for very long before she said she had to go to bed.

I went to bed that night with a huge erection that wouldn't go away. I think I'd already started becoming addicted to sex at this point. I could make a phone call and get pussy from several girls, and it was a shock to me to be shot down. It would really be fair to say my feelings were hurt, because I'd never been seriously turned down since I made my list.

I was in the supermarket the very next morning, still stewing over what had happened and sacking groceries, when I saw Lexi walk in to shop.

She was dressed up in a light summer dress and had her hair done up with a flower in it, and she didn't have any kids with her. Obviously, it was a lot different than how I'd seen her come in before.

Lexi darted in and out of my line of sight as she filled a cart with groceries, then came to my aisle to check out. One of the teenage Japanese girls that I work with started scanning her items and making small talk.

As she paid with a check Lexi said, "Kiko," using the name off the girl's nametag, "did you know that Nick here has the biggest dick I've ever seen in my life?"

The woman in line behind Lexi was a bit shocked.

Kiko blushed deeply and didn't say anything, but she nodded like she'd heard about me. I suspected this was true, because the women I work with had been treating me a little differently. Kiko, here, used to be chatty with me; now she almost acted like she was scared of me.

I was kind of embarrassed myself, with these women staring at me.

"Are you going to carry my bags to my car?" Lexi asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

I grabbed them and made the short walk out to her station wagon. She opened the rear hatch and said, "put them in here."

As she said it, she climbed into the back of the vehicle herself.

As I set down her groceries, Lexi lied down in back and hiked her dress up over her hips, exposing her bare pussy to me.

"Nick, I changed my mind," she said. "I went home and had more disappointing sex with my husband last night. I want to feel what that girl felt last night. I want your big dick inside of me."

My monster started growing instantly at the site of this beautiful girl, spread-eagle in the back of her station wagon. I tried to apply some common sense to the situation, though.

"I would love to, but there are people all over the place. We'll get caught. I'll probably get fired."

"What are you, Nick, a fag? I want you to take out your big dick and shove it in me. A real man would never turn down a nice pussy like this. Don't be a homo."

Politically incorrect, sure, but her taunts served the intended purpose, and I found myself unzipping in the middle of a crowed supermarket parking lot.

Her legs were practically hanging out the back of her station wagon and I was standing behind the vehicle, ducked under the open hatch, with her vagina right at the height of my crotch in the automobile's bed.

I took my dick and started slapping it against her pussy.

"Fine, you little bitch, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

I started rubbing my cockhead just inside of her pussy lips and her whole body tensed up.

I leaned into the vehicle and put the weight of my body on her ad I eased my erection into her slit. Lexi gasped and dug her fingernails into my back.

I started moving back and forth and said in a commanding voice, "I'm going to fuck your little cunt like Kyle never could."

That time I'd mentioned her husband on purpose, as if I was daring her to stop, knowing she couldn't.

She just wrapped her legs around me tightly and moaned, "Good, fuck me, you bastard! Pound me harder!"

I started slamming into her body as hard as I could and she started squealing, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" over and over again.

Wanting access to her tits, I reached forward and ripped the strap off of Lexi's sundress. With one tug, I'd ripped the flimsy dress halfway off of her body.

"You like that, Lexi?" I asked as I drilled into her. "You like being one of my little sluts?"

"Oh, yeah," she answered as she milked my dick with her body. "If I knew in high school you had a donkey dick I would have let you fuck me every day!"

I laughed and said, "And then your sister would have seen you get fucked by a stud instead of the other way around."

This idea seemed to push her over the edge and she started squealing a high-pitched orgasm.

"Oh my God, Nick, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she encouraged.

I looked around the parking lot. We hadn't attracted an audience yet, but I felt like I should get this over as quickly as possible. When I felt my orgasm approach after a few minutes, I didn't try to delay it.

Instead, I pulled out and started jerking off while I hovered over her.

"Are you going to come on me like you came on that stripper?"

I didn't answer, because a half-second later the answer would present itself. A large splash of seamen jetted from my cock and hit her right between the eyes. A second shot landed in her hair. After that, I turned my attention to her body and started "hosing down" her sundress with my jizz.

"Oh yeah, baby, cover me," she moaned, not yet thinking about the fact that in a few minutes she'd have to drive home like this.

After I'd emptied my dick I slid it back in my jeans.

Lexi smiled at me, cum on her face, and said in a giggle, "So I guess you're not a fag."

"You were great," I said to her in a sort of non-reply, "but I've really got to get back inside before I get in trouble."

"I can sneak out of the house easiest on Tuesday nights," she told me, "and I need to get that cock again."

"I'll try to squeeze you in," I said in an incredibly cocky manner and strolled off, enjoying the idea of her driving home in a tattered, cum-soaked sundress.

After all, I really did have to get back into the grocery store. The seventh girl that I wanted to try to fuck was right inside.

12