The Literotica Olympics Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers

Raphy glanced to his left. Lou was no longer sucking Rumple off, but was astride him, sliding up and down on his cock, with her back to him, as she watched the competition.

“Different strategies, obviously. Which is better Lou?’ he asked, hoping she could answer coherently.

“Hmmm?’ she moaned. Her eyes were glassy, but she recovered when he frantically tapped the mic with his finger.

“Oh! Well, it depends on the girls,” she said in a breathy voice.

“Care to elaborate?” Raphy prompted while rolling his eyes.

“Well, girls like Flicka and Cloudy are going strictly for time. They are both prepared to pass up style points because they know they can get a guy off quickly and time is the key component,” she said. Her commentary was interrupted by a yelp of pleasure as Rumple jerked her top up and caught her breasts, pinching the rock hard nipples.

“Lay off the breasts you manic, I’m trying to talk,” she chided.

“Sorry,” he drawled, pinching them harder and smiling.

“Incorrigible,” she gasped, “Oh, where was I?” Speed. That’s it. Black tulip…is usually a speed girl herself, but her slip ups in the forms made her have to go for a finesse approach. It isn’t her thing, she’s so naturally enthusiastic, but really her only chance now.”

“Speaking of speed darling, how bout this?” Rumple said as his hands slipped to Lou’s hips. The tall man lunged to his feet, bending Lou over the small commentator’s counter and began to ram his cock into her.

“Shit!” she exclaimed loudly. Lou caught a hold of the counter for support and let her legs slide outward a little, making it easier for Rumple to really begin fucking her in earnest.

“Sorry Raphy,” she said apologetically, then bit her lip to stifle a ragged moan.

“Oh no, Please, please do carry on,” Raphy said sarcastically as he tossed the notes over his shoulder.

“Mmmm, like that, yeah, right there, Oh yeah, just like that,” she mumbled.

Rumple grinned. “Since Lou is a little busy, let me elaborate for you there, son. Wishful and Cloudy are finesse cocksuckers. They’re going to really polish a fellow’s cannon and play it up to the judges. What they’re banking on is combined score in forms and style points giving them the edge over the faster girls,” he said, then lapsed into silence as he concentrated on reaming Lou’s pussy.

“Are either of you coherent enough to tell our listeners which approach is better? Feel free to ignore me, of course.”

“The best approach is a balanced one,” Lou said. Rumple had stopped slamming into her and was now holding his slick cock in his hand, he pressed the head against her rear entrance.

“Not in this life buster!” She exclaimed looking back over her shoulder. He smiled sheepishly and slipped back into her pussy.

“Lauren and Carl have the inside track to winning now. She didn’t loose an insurmountable number of seconds to Flicka and Cloudy, while she will gain a lot more in style points than either of them. And Carl has held out a lot longer than either Liar or Belegon.”

“One couple left,” Raphy commented, biting his tongue not to add “thank god”.

“Yes, I feel so bad for Honey, she’s trained so hard, but it has been an awful day for her. But I said Carl might surprise folks,”

“In or out?’ Rumple grunted.

“Out, but watch my top, it’s dry clean only.”

“Why did you think Carl would present such problems for Honey?” Raphy asked, still refusing to look at either of them.

“He’s had such a rough time, it’s easy for him to find something non sexy to concentrate on,” Lou replied.

“Doesn’t help her that he’s hung like an Arkansas mule either,” Rumple commented.

“No, for a small girl like Honey that presents a lot of problems,” Lou said as Rumple pulled out and began to shoot stream after stream of cum onto her shapely ass.

“Well, we will send you down to our own Luck-e-leven who is standing by with the contestants while these two clean up and I have a fucking smoke, Take it away Lucky,”

“Thanks Raphy, I’m here live with Lauren-Hynde and her partner Carl East. Carl, that was a simply amazing performance and a new world’s record, how did you do it?”

“Training of course. Dealing with the Government council for weeks on end doesn’t hurt either. I just imagined those smug bastards and how desperately I wanted to choke one of them. They are a frustrating lot and it’s pretty easy to keep your mind off your genitals when you are thinking about them.”

“Was there something lacking in Honey’s technique?”

“Not at all. She’s a sweet girl, matter of fact we are going out after the awards ceremony. She seems quite taken with me,” he added, smiling and raising his eyebrows.

“And you Lauren? A lot of people saw Box as a dark horse, but you handled him pretty easily.”

“He’s a man. He has a dick. He’s going to cum. I’m just that fucking good,” the Portuguese beauty said with a smile.

“Any plans for a second go round with him after the ceremony?”

“No. I’ll be entertaining an aspiring broadcaster, with proven talent in oral presentation at my place after the ceremonies.”

“Interesting, mind if I join you?”

“Not at all…”

“For fu…God’s sake, have you all gone mad?” Raphy practically screamed into his mike, “Thank you Lucky, while you arrange for a ménage a trios we bring you back to cheap hotel room central with our guest commentators Dick & Jane, who don’t even have the common decency to wait till after the ceremonies to arrange a little bumping of nasties. Tell me, you two over sexed disgraces to the broadcasting profession, can we expect any surprises in the scoring?”

“No need to get so upset parts, it’s only life, tain’t that serious no way,” Rumple said while opening a beer.

“I think the scoring is important only for determining second and third. Carl & Lauren pretty much have the gold sewed up based on his outstanding performance,” Lou said while wiggling back into her shorts.

“Well, here they come, the judges have finished scoring and this debacle is almost over.”

“Calm down hoss, want a beer? Lou?”

“I’ll take one,” the dark haired woman replied.

“Svenskaflicka,” Raphy said, regaining his composure, “Five-one, Five-three, Four-six, Five-five and Seven-one”

“Must have a tit man on the panel, she didn’t rate better than a Five-five,” Rumple opined.

“Cloudy,” Raphy continued, simply ignoring Rumple now, “Five-two, Four-nine, Six-four, Six-six, and Seven-two,” he called, reading the scores as the judges revealed them. “Lauren-Hynde, Eight-oh, Eight-five, Nine-oh, Nine-two, Nine-three.”

“That should be easily enough for gold,” Lou said excitedly.

“Black tulip, Nine-five, Nine-seven, Ello, what’s this? A perfect Ten?, Nine-five and Nine-seven. Is this better than she expected Lou, she seems very happy with those scores,” Raphy said, trying as hard as he could to regain some semblance of dignity.

“As I said before, she’s a speed competitor usually, she isn’t used to anything better than a seven. I don’t think it will be enough to catch up, but it has to feel good seeing a ten.”

“Wishfulthinking, Seven-seven, Eight-three, Six-nine, Eight-oh and Seven-five,” Raphy called, now staring fixedly at the judges table and willing them to hurry so he could get out of there.

“And lastly, Honey 123, Eight-eight, Seven-nine, Seven-nine, Nine-nine and Nine-eight, surprising?”

“Not really, she had a lot longer to demonstrate different techniques and thus earn points,” Lou replied.

“Well, there you have it folks, the final scores have been tallied and your winners in this year’s Nordic Combined are taking their places on the podium. Cloudy and Belegon take home the bronze, Svenskaflicka and Liar, will have to be content with silver this year. Lauren-Hynde and Carl East will take home the gold.

Exciting action here at the indoor arena, everything we hoped it would be. For Tatelou, Rumpled Foreskin and Luck-e-leven, this is Raphy sending you back to Olympic central and an expose on the breaking story of, yet another doping scandal.”

The transmit lights went out and Raphy sat back in his seat. After a moment he stood up and headed towards the exit from the press box.

“Raphy, we’re heading over to Olympic village for an after hours party, care to join us?’ Lou asked, as she pulled her top back down and covered her breasts.

“No thank you, my dear. I saw a pawn shop on the way in and I am going to go see if they have a six-string I can pick up. After today, I’m fairly certain I missed my calling.”

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers
12