The Literotica Olympics Day 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damppanties
damppanties
208 Followers

CV was up, standing and thrusting his cock in and out of his closed fist. "I wish I was down there… damn those guys… are having the time of their lives. Team 2 Sub Joe's finished with one Tit and on to the other and Team 4 Og finally reaches Jeanne's open legs and dives down. They still have a chance at that gold. Team 1 Remec switches Tits at the same time as Team 3 Dranoel. It's anybody's game."

VB suddenly shot out of her chair. "Team 1 cantdog stood up and has his cock in his hand which means he's finished licking all the chocolate off Lucky and yes, the judge nearby confirms. That was damn quick!"

"And now Team 3 dirtlylover is up with his cock in his hand. Wow! These guys are going to come within seconds… oh yes! One look from Charley and dirtylover blows his load on her quivering stomach, that's the first guy who's finished. Awesome! Team 2 SeaCat's up from between Sven's legs…"

"SKA! SKA! SvenSKA you moron!" VB shouted in frustration.

"Yes, and he's now furiously spanking his monkey right there and… look at that! Team 1 cantdog blows and at the same time Team 1 Remec is up! What's happening at Team 4? Og's looking put out and the judge has asked him to hold off… what is going on?"

VB peered at the spectacle before them. "Oh no! Og shot his load before he could lick all the chocolate off Jeanne's pussy. What a disaster… but there's still Rumple who's finishing the second Tit now… how is this going to affect their points? Okay There! Team 1 Remec shoots, making it the first team to finish."

CV took up, "Team 2 SeaCat shoots and Sub Joe is busy coaxing his cock into submission… it won't take long, and the same with Team 3 Dranoel. Meanwhile Team 4 Rumple is up and going at it with single-minded devotion." With that, CV shot his load and fell down heavily in his chair, his legs unable to hold him.

VB, seeing that CV was in no position to talk, took up the commentary, "Team 2 Sub Joe shoots and the second team to finish, that's great and Oh! There goes Team 3 Dranoel just seconds later. This is going to be close. Right and the last one to come is Team 4 Rumple. With their points in the first two… they might still be placed third. We'll just have to wait and watch."

"And there, points flashing on to the board… Team 1 is at a perfect 40, Team 2 at 38, Team 3 scores a 35 and Team 4 gets a 28. And now the final points, adding up all the three events for today and we have a winner… YES! It's Team 2 – Svenska, Sub Joe and Seacat. The Team who bagged the silver are Team 1 with Lucky, Remec and catdog and the Team which came third in today's Shooting competition is Team 3 – Charley, dirtylover and Dranoel. Team 4 did really well in the first two rounds, but lost out on that last round. I guess Og is too much of a soulmate for Jeanne to hold out for long…"

As the stadium erupted in delighted shouts, Svenska, SeaCat and Sub Joe hugged each other as on the other end Og, Jeanne and Rumple put up a brave face and congratulated the winners.

"What an event this was, and here, in the commentary booth, it's VB telling you goodbye…" VB poked CV in the ribs, "and CV has not yet recovered from his orgasm. Doesn't look like he will anytime soon. So a goodbye from us and don't forget to come back for Day 16 of the Literotica Olympics for the Marathon."

"Good bye," CV murmured while staring at a naked Svenska being 'congratulated' by Og.

* * * * *

damppanties
damppanties
208 Followers
12