The Little Black Dress Ch. 01

Story Info
Greek girl pleases and cuckolds her husband.
3.5k words
3.71
75.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such delightful features, my dear and that little black dress is rather lovely," smiled one of the gentlemen at the table, as the dark haired Greek lady approached their corner of the restaurant.

They turned their heads to watch her cross the floor, smiling to see that she was arriving at last, dressed in that lovely apparel, just as she said she would be. Who could not help but enjoy the undulation of her thirty-three year old curves? It added a definite 'je ne sais quoi' to the taste of the martini swilling in their glasses.

When she reached them, the three men stood up politely. Two resumed their seats immediately. The third ushered her into the fourth seat at the table. "It is wonderful to make your acquaintance at last, my dear."

"Hi, I'm Christina," she smiled nervously and looked at each of them in turn, as she shook their hands. They looked civilised and polite, but she wondered how deep that veneer was when it came to her. Looking down at the table, she saw her letter folded neatly on its envelope amidst the beautifully laid out settings.

The cloth was white and lacy. There were several candles beginning to burn down. They flicked and reflected brightly in the clusters of wine bottles. The silverware looked like it really was silver, with the telltale heaviness that distinguished it from plate. These gentlemen were self-evidently used to a degree of luxury.

"Christina, you are even more beautiful, than your husband said you were."

"Oh sir, thank you."

"You look ravishing, Christina; and we all intend to ravish you tonight."

"What is ravish, sir?"

"It is to have you, to take you, to fuck you, to cuckold that husband of yours all through the evening. Do you understand what we intend to do with you, Christina?"

"I think so, sir."

"Do not tremble so. We will all enjoy it. I promise you this."

"I hope I enjoy too, sir."

"Would you like to enjoy red wine or white, Christina? We have a soft dry red Demestica to make you feel at home."

"Ah! Greek red wine: I thank you."

"It has berry fruit aromas and lively youthful fruit flavours. It is an excellent accompaniment to a Mediterranean dish like you, pet."

"You make me blush."

"Or would you like white? We have a Robola here." He turned another bottle on the table and began to read the label.

"From Cephalonia, sir?"

"Yes, it is indeed. I read here that it is from that beautiful green and mountainous island; it claims that it is an elegant wine – almost as elegant as the way you walked across the room to us, Christina."

"I hardly know what to say, sir."

"Do not say anything Christina. Stand up and kiss me."

"But my husband..."

"Why are you here, Christina?"

"I want to make surprise for my husband."

"Then kiss me and make surprise," he said leaning across to her and tugging her out of her seat. He pulled her over to him and sat her down on one of his legs. She perched there prettily as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her face down to his with his hand.

Then he kissed her hard. The other two men watched the embrace almost jealously. It seemed to Christina to endure forever. She felt her lips meld with those of a man other than her husband for the first time since she had been married some six years previously. And then she felt his tongue pressing into her mouth, tasting and exploring her, until she felt quite dizzy with excitement.

"Oh sir," Christina exhaled hard when he finally let her go.

"She is delightfully elegant, gentlemen," he assailant declared. "Her perfume combines citrus and peach aromas, mixed with smoky, mineral hints and a long lemony aftertaste. You will both enjoy her soon."

A look of disappointment filled the faces of his companions.

"Gentlemen please. We must take our time to enjoy our repast tonight. Christina is not one of our usual sluts. She has, after all, never done this before. Have you, Christina?"

"No. This is so."

"And is it sexy and horny to dine with us, pet?"

"Oh it is my dream and it will make my husband so pleased."

"You are here to please Christina. You are here to make us want to play with you."

"Just like I play with my husband?"

"Yes, but you will be delighted to know that all three of us will be playing with you tonight, sometimes all at the same time."

"Oh sir! I am never doing this before. I am only being with my husband before: with just one man."

"Are you so very shy, Christina?"

"I am, but..."

"But what, pet?"

"I think I am liking the idea," she smiled, blushed a little and looked down.

"Will he like it to?"

"I am hoping so."

"Shall we ask him?"

"My husband: he is here?"

"Look closely at the wine waiter, Christina, as he pours you a refreshing glass of Robola. You recognise him?"

"But my husband: he is no waiter, sir. He is in marketing"

"Tonight he will wait while we enjoy you, Christina, and he will market your delights. He has been teasing us with tales of how wonderful you are in bed since we sat down. Now it is time for you to tell us a little more about yourself and him, while your husband watches and waits, like the good fellow he evidently is."

"My husband makes fantasy with me. He wants for to see another man seduce me."

"And what do you want, Christina?"

"I want for to make lovely surprise for him."

"Christina."

"Yes sir."

"Slip down onto your knees."

"Like this, sir?"

She made to curtsey and let her legs fold under her until she felt her stocking clad knees brushing the thick red carpet. It was a graceful, almost artistic movement that left her level with the man's crotch. She bit her lip nervously.

"Yes, just like that," he said in a satisfied tone. "And do look up at me. Does your husband tell you that you have the darkest, loveliest pupils in the whole wide world?"

"He does, sir."

"He is a good man."

"He is, sir."

"Even if he has a rather small cock?"

"Yes sir. I have told you so in my letter. It is only thirteen centimetres."

"That is unlucky for some. Is it unlucky for you, Christina?"

"I am loving my husband, sir."

"Are you loving his five inch cock though, pet."

"I am only loving him so far, sir."

"As far as five inches, pet?"

"As far as he is the only man who love and have me, sir."

"Well, you will be loving me in a little while and you will have something to compare it with."

"Thank you very much for your trouble sir."

"Fucking you and cuckolding your husband is no trouble at all, Christina. I am quite delighted to be of service."

"I am the servant tonight, sir."

"You both are."

"Yes sir."

"And servant to my friends too."

"If you say so, sir."

"I do say so. Now, close your eyes, Christina, and pull the skirt of your dress up. We want to see if you have little black knickers to match that little black dress."

"I am not a slut, sir."

"Δείτε μας εσώρουχα σας τώρα κορίτσι," he barked at her in her native tongue, making her tremble to hear him use the words so forcefully.

"I am sorry to make you wait sir. I show you now."

"You have lovely underwear, pet. Keep the eyes closed."

"Yes, sir."

"And touch yourself through the black silk; gentlemen gather round. Don't crowd her. Touch yourself, Christina. Make yourself hot for us. That's it, touch the softness. We want to see the real you: not too much. Keep the eyes closed – tightly girl."

"Yes sir."

"Έλα εδώ σερβιτόρος," he added, turning to Alex, her husband. "It's time to unzip you, Christina. Will you oblige us waiter?"

Blinking slowly Christina looked around the dining room, wondering if she should disassociate herself from the situation that she had placed herself in. She looked at the wooden panels beneath the high windows. She took in the watercolour of a couple standing at a station waiting for a steam train to pull to a halt.

She observed the decor: the heavy vellum of the curtains, the little side lights and the plush red carpet where she found herself kneeling that evening.

The feel of her husband touching her neck and lightly caressing her neck brought her back to something approaching reality. Then she heard the sound of the zipper on her dress being slowly tugged down. The background conversation and soft music faded into nothingness, as she felt the fabric of her little black dress become looser as Alex slowly undressed her.

She smiled disaffectedly, trying to make it seem as if Alex stripping the little black dress from her in front of three focussed and, hopefully, virile older men was something that they did every week like the groceries or cleaning the house: such a happy couple.

Looking up at the man who had been addressing her since they arrived, she estimated that he was in his late forties, while his two companions seemed a little bit older. She liked the thought that an older man was about to take her in front of her husband. She liked the thought very much indeed.

Thinking back to before she met Alex at University, she wondered if she would have liked to have been admired by such men then, some fifteen to twenty years older than herself. No. Alex had been the man for her then. And he was the man for her now.

Sure, she wanted to dream, experiment and widen her horizons. They had had a quiet married life and yes she did want to enliven it, but primarily to please her husband. Yes, Alex was the man for her.

Closing her eyes, Christina thought of his dark hair and his bright eyes. She pictured his build and the way he leaned into her to whisper sweet nothings and steal a kiss. She adored the sensation of his soft lips kissing the nape of her neck and sending trembling sensations down her spine as he slipped her dress off her shoulder blades.

Alex was the only man that she had been with. And he was the only man she had ever wanted to be with. She had always loved stroking his body. She adored arousing him. She was always delighted when he approached her and leant down to kiss her, perhaps with a bunch of flowers or a small gift to sweeten the gesture even more.

In fact Christina had always admired him, even before they had first got to know each other at university in the West Country together. She was more than delighted when he proposed. In truth she was ecstatic.

Their wedding night was pure bliss – a secret heaven: she had come to him naked and he had taken her roughly, pressing into her, breaking her hymen, dispossessing her of her innocence and making her his.

She would always remember the feel of him thrusting forcibly into her that very first time, taking away her once precious virginity. He had been the first to show her the art of love as they made love until the sun rose. They had slept late into the next day. And she had only ever really wanted this marital delight...

"So Christina," the stranger's voice interrupted her reverie. "Are you enjoying this?"

She nodded her head vigorously.

"Lost for words?"

"No sir."

"Well speak to me then. You can refrain from speaking to me when your mouth is otherwise engaged, Christina."

"Yes sir; sorry sir."

"For instance: when those warm Greek lips of yours are parted and wrapped tightly round a fine, upstanding English cock."

"Your meaning: it was clear, sir."

"Then why aren't you progressing matters?" He frowned.

"What is progressing matters?"

"Unzip me, girl. I have a rather large cock in here that is eager to be entertained by your mouth."

"Yes sir."

Christina felt herself shudder, looking up at the neatly pleated trousers and the tell tale bulge around the groin area. Alex felt the little tremors in her shoulders as he helped her out of her dress. He sensed himself harden at the thought of his wife sucking this older, more experienced man's cock in front of him.

"Well Christina," the man muttered. "Time to show and tell me what it feels like to hold a nice, big cock in your hand for once. Are you shocked at the prospect?"

"No sir," Christina lied, trying to blink back a nervous tear in the corner of her eye. "I am not shocked, but I am shy and I am conservative."

"Well I am socialist and well-endowed, yet prepared to share my worldly wealth with impoverished wives whose husbands lack substance and girth. Isn't that very generous of me, Christina?"

"You are very kind, sir."

"I will always be very kind to a delicious Greek girl in need of a nice hard prick to make her salivate." He paused for a moment to smile and look down at her, then he looked sharply over her at her husband: "Alexander?"

"Yes sir."

"Lower the dress further. Admirable though her shoulders are, I really want to see your wife's tits."

"As you wish sir."

"And Alex..."

"Yes sir?"

"You make an excellent server. Remind me to give you a large tip at the end of this evening. You probably don't make much in sales?"

"I am an excellent salesman, sir."

"Well sell your wife's boobs to me. What is their unique selling proposition? Why should I want to come all over them, until the sperm drips down your wife's cleavage and her cuckold of a husband is told to wipe her clean with his tongue?"

"I hardly know where to start, sir."

"Must I do everything round here, man?"

"No sir."

"Tug the dress down and undo that brassiere. I'll bet the silk of that black bra feels nice to touch – not as nice as the silkiness of Christina's naked bosoms I'm sure. Now caress her. Stroke your lovely Greek wife's breasts as she unzips me and slides her hand around my cock. Play with the nipples; get them nice and erect for me. Slap her breasts a little. That's it – good man."

Christina moaned quietly as her husband toyed with her teats, manipulating them slowly and lovingly, spanking them gently as he'd been told to do. She slid both her hands around the stranger's shaft. She could hardly encompass it in her hand and thought back with a wry smile to the time when she considered that jerking Alex off with two fingers was a delight to be cherished.

As she began to frig the man slowly, reaching one hand under him to caress his balls, she moaned to feel Alex continued to tweak her nipples and stroke her breasts, pressing them together and tugging them apart. Alex became more aroused and she found that he became rougher in his treatment of her tits, manipulating them careless of the fact that he was starting to hurt her. Christina distracted herself by pulling the man's foreskin backwards and forwards with her fingers. It was as if she wanted to make the man spurt prematurely over Alex's bewitched hands and over her poor tortured tits.

The prick before her wasn't huge, but it was considerably larger than Alex's. And she really wanted to feel the spurt of cum jetting from his cock and splashing across her chest. The thought of being able to rub the creamy residue into her breasts as if it were a healing balm, made her feel moist between her legs.

"Christina." His heavy northern vowels interrupted her reverie again. She stared up at him, her big black pupils like dark unfathomable pools, filled with liquid desire.

"Yes sir?"

"Do you like Dolmadakia?"

"Vine leaves. Yes. They are a nice starter."

"The way your husband is squeezing your breasts together makes me think of the tightness of the minced lamb enfolded in leaves."

"Does it, sir?"

"It does. Do you not see that my meat needs to be wrapped between your breasts? Alex, part your wife's boobs. That's it. A little fluid between them should assist my pleasure," he smiled and spat very accurately, so that a gob of spit dribbled slowly between Christina's spread tits.

Christina gasped and recoiled. She felt insulted by the gesture and she knew he had intended to insult her. More importantly, she also began to feel very wet indeed between her legs. She wanted to be seduced. She wanted to be used. And now she wanted to be humiliated.

"Christina."

"Yes sir?"

"Kiss my cock. That's it. Good girl. Keep looking up at me while you do it. Now pout your lips and let the head of my prick slide between them. Just an inch of nice fat cockhead: think of it as a taster; a preamble to our starter. Get it nice and wet."

"And keep looking at me. I want to see into your mind as I fuck your mouth for the first time. I want to see the shy little, conservative, Greek girl lose her inhibitions and become the toy that she has always secretly wanted to be for her husband."

"No, don't look away girl. Just because my companions are filming you with their mobile phones, is no reason to allow yourself to be distracted. Just think how they are going to pleasure themselves over your picture – just like you and Alex do. Yes, I know all about your little games together in front of those naughty porno films."

"Lick the shaft now, Christina. All the way down to the balls. You love it, don't you? Well, you are going to love my friend Hugo. He is so big it is scary. I'm going to open you up and then Hugo is going to destroy your tight, little, underused Greek holes one after another."

"Keep looking up at me, girl. Suckle the balls now: one at a time. Think how full of sperm they are as you do so. Think about it and let's have your husband reach under the skirt of your dress to see just how sodden your little black panties are. Is she very wet, Alex?"

Alex nodded and smiled, letting his fingers play with the leg of her knickers, sliding a finger underneath the damp silk, pulling at the material and revealing Christina's groin. He wanted to feel his wife's pussy with his fingers, to show her off and make her wetter still.

"Stop that Alexander," the stranger said sharply: "immediately."

Alex looked at him quizzically.

"When I tell you to display your wife's cunt, you will do so. Right now you are neglecting your duties and her tits. I spat between them a little while back did I not?"

"Yes sir."

"So why is the residual spittle pooling in her belly button? Why hasn't it been spread between her breasts to prepare her for my titty-fuck?"

"I don't know, sir," Alex replied, with a look of muted distaste on his face.

"Must I spit on your wife again to make up for your neglect, man?"

"I really don't know."

"I think you do Alex. I think you like the idea of me spitting on your wife, dishonouring you and humiliating her at the same time. I think you find the idea exciting. It makes your little penis stiffen and press into your wife's back, doesn't it?"

Then he turned to Christina and tugged at her hair, pulling her off his cock and up to his midriff: "And you, pet, do you like your husband being aroused by my using and humiliating you, Christina? No, don't answer that. Get back down there and resume licking and sucking like the sweet, married slut that you are."

"You can just nod your head and slide your head down the first four inches of my shaft... Good girl. And, as you do so, just think about my spittle splashing on your teats and your husband spreading it there: readying you for when I tire of your mouth."

"You will feel it until you wake up from your daze, Christina. And then, as you come to your senses, you may start to ask yourself what the main course will comprise. And, at the same time, you will, of course, wonder once again if you can ever disassociate yourself from the situation that you have placed yourself in."

"Now Alex," he smiled and leant forward, so that Alex could watch his fat cock pressing home into Christina's lovely wide open mouth. "Have you ever seen her lips stretched like this around your apology for a cock? No? Well, never mind. Let's finally relieve your wife of the rather lovely, little black dress. I want to see it pooled around her ankles, not hanging indelicately like that, when I jet for the first time over her delightful features."