The Little Neighbourhood Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get even more intense with Sara's best friend.
3.5k words
4.42
85.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really sorry to see Sara go away to college in the fall. It had been a great summer. The two of us screwed around a few times a week. She was my little nympho slut, and I just couldn't get enough of her. We had been able to keep it really discreet, and from what I could tell no one knew about it. Or at least so I thought.

One day I was out gardening at the front of the house, when Sara's friend, Autumn came walking by. She was a year younger than Sara was, at eighteen years old, but had a body of a fully developed women. I watched her approach from a distance her huge humongous breasts swaying with each step. All the guys in town knew about Autumn. How could you not? She had a pair of jugs that were so big and looked so firm that cocks hardened immediately, when she approached.

I pretended not to notice and went on with my gardening, knowing that I'd be staring at her round butt after she walked by.

"Hey there, how are you doing today," I asked as she got closer.

"I'm wonderful. Thank you," she said. "You're Mr. Marty, aren't you?"

"Yes I said," rather surprised that she knew my name. "How did you know that?"

"My friend Sara told me," she said. "Actually, she's told me a lot about you." She smiled big and bright, her eyes looking me up and down

"Oh no," I thought Sara had probably told her everything. Sara had promised me that she hadn't told anybody anything. Except I knew her and Autumn were best friends, and by the looks of things now, I could only guess that Autumn had heard everything.

Before I could say anything in reply, she whispered, "Don't worry, I can keep a secret."

With that she kept walking by, and I was now able to glance over her body. She was wearing a tight T-shirt and a short little tight miniskirt that showed off every curve of her body. Her ass swayed as she walked by, almost as if she was trying to show it off. It turned out she was, because suddenly she stopped and bent straight over and pick something up off the ground. Her skirt, rode up her succulent thighs almost to the top of her butt-cheeks. I could see a white pair of panties, barely visible, under the skirt. Then she got up and continued walking. Not even bothering to pull her skirt lower. I think she liked teasing.

It was town knowledge that Autumn was a total slut. Sara had told me many times about what a horny little woman Autumn was. After all, it wasn't for Autumn being into older guy's, Sara and I probably would never have fucked. Sara had jumped me on the advice of Autumn.

I continued on with my gardening, and after about 20 minutes. She came walking by again, carrying a bag from the store.

"Hey Mr. Marty I. was going to go home and call Sara. You're welcome to come with me if you wanna talk to her. She told me yesterday that she really wants to talk to you, and has a surprise for you."

Sara and I had only communicated by e-mail a few times after she had left, as I was trying to stay discreet. The last thing I wanted was for my wife to find out that I had been banging the tight little nineteen year old blond from down the street.

"A surprise for me what you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll see," she said with a big smile on her face. "I think you'll like it."

I thought about it for a minute and the thought of getting to talk to Sara was kind of exciting. I had really missed her tight little pussy so I told Autumn that I'd come and see her very shortly.

I watched her walk away again; her round bouncy butt was swaying under her skirt.

I went inside, noticing that my cock was now semi hard thinking about Sara's surprise and Autumn's unbelievable body. As I drank down a glass of water, I slid my hand, down my shorts and gently started to stroke my cock. It had been weeks since my wife had let me bang her and without Sara in town, my big post wasn't getting much attention. I decided that I would go over to Autumn's first and then come home and tug myself off. Maybe I would get another glimpse of her panties.

I quickly hurried over Autumns. She answered the door right away, and she handed me the phone.

"Come on in. Sara's on the other line. You too can chat. I have something to do." She pointed for me to have a seat at the living room couch if I'd like as she closed the door.

I sat down and Autumn's voluptuous body disappeared in what I thought was the direction of the bedrooms.

"Hey sexy," I said into the phone

It was nice talking to Sara again, hearing her sweet sexy voice. We immediately got into the conversation about how we both missed the wild, uninhibited sex that we had been having. Just talking about it again had me completely horny. Sara told me that she was going to be coming home next weekend and couldn't wait to wrap her lips around my cock.

I quietly told her I couldn't wait to watch her tight little body bouncing up and down on my cock. I thought that her coming home was the surprise I had been told about but what she blurted out next I couldn't believe. She asked me if I wouldn't mind going into Autumn's bedroom and fucking her right now. What she said next I didn't understand.

"I can't wait till next weekend, and need some release right now."

"Well, how would me fucking Autumn be of any release to you?" I asked Sara

"Well I'm going to watch you," she said. "Autumn has her web cam hooked up right now. It looks like she's being a little slut too. I am watching her take off her top, and her skirt right now. She's in there waiting for you. I think your going to like what you see."

My hand was now rubbing my cock through my shorts with what Sara was describing. It sounded a lot of fun getting to be able to bang Autumn, and have Sara watch. I really wanted to see Autumn in just her underwear, so I quickly got up and started walking down the hall.

"How long have you two been planning this?" I asked Sara as I walked.

She giggled and said, "Like over like a month now."

I started laughing too, but immediately stopped as I got to Autumn's room. The door was open, and she was standing there beside her bed wearing only a tiny white cotton bra and matching set of panties. She was staring at me with a big smile on her face. I was stunned, now that I could gaze at this beautiful body in front of me.

I took my eyes off her for only a minute and noticed that on Autumn's computer I saw Sara's cute face on video. She was smiling with the phone up to her ear. I watched her as she told me to put the phone on speaker and set it down, then go over by Autumn, so that she could finally see me.

I walked over to Autumn looking her in the eyes. She had a big devilish looking smile on her face and I smiled back, with my own look of desire. I started gaping at the beautiful body in front of me. Her big tits stuffed into her tiny bra. The material was barely able to hold her huge humongous jugs. It mostly only covered her nipples and let the flesh spill out on both sides. As I approached, she took my hand and pulled me closer.

"This was all Sara's idea by the way," Autumn said. "But I'm definitely up for it."

She started lifting my T-shirt off and her hands ran over my chest.

"Wow Sara really does know how to pick them," she commented

Her with hands wrapped around my neck, and she pulled me into a kiss. Her tongue was in my mouth immediately, and started darting and probing for mine. I couldn't stop myself and my hands started grabbing every part of her almost naked body. Autumn was a bigger girl than Sara was. Not fat, but what I would consider plump. Also she was really cute. I held and squeezed her round ass noticing that the panties she had on allowed much of her soft plump cheeks to be displayed.

She broke the kiss and started fumbling with the top of my shorts." Sara says that you have something down here that I'm going to absolutely love."

She seemed to have trouble untying string of my shorts so I motioned for her to sit on the bed in front of me. She sat down staring at the tent, in my shorts as I started to untie the string. I looked over at the computer screen and Sara had a look of lust on her face with her tongue rolling across her lips. It was exciting getting to be the center of attention of two incredibly gorgeous babes.

I slowly peeled my shorts down and my cock sprung free. It was hard as a rock and standing straight out from my body pointing right at Autumn's cute face. It has always turned me on showing my body off, and I loved that Sara was watching. I stood there for a second my full manhood on display for the two girls to stare at. It throbbed and pulsed, and was bouncing up and down in search of some attention.

Autumn started cupping her left breast, and squeezed the sides of it. I could tell she liked what she saw and was getting very turned on. Her other hand reached out and caressed the side of my thigh, then slid around to my ass. She squeezed, digging her nails in, and pulled me closer. My cock was right in front of her full lips. Then she teased me by sliding her tongue out and gently flicking it on my big mushroom shaped head. My cock pulsed again, and twitched in front of her face, flopping from side to side. She giggled, while chasing my bouncy member with her tongue. Finally, she caught it by clasping her lips around the head and holding it there. Her little tongue expertly started circling the head and began slipping and sliding all over it.

I let out a loud moan of approval, knowing that Sara was listening as well as watching. My fingers ran through Autumn's brown hair, and I played with her pigtails. I really wanted her to take more in her mouth, but I had an idea. So I pulled away and crawled onto the bed beside her.

"Let's get into a really hot 69," I suggested.

"Oh, that's going to make Sara so jealous. I hear you're an expert pussy licker!" Autumn purred.

I lay back on my back, and she kneeled over my face. I reached up, pulling her panties aside. Her clean-shaven pussy and big round ass cheeks were right above my waiting tongue. I grabbed both her butt cheeks in my hands and squeezed firmly as I started teasing Autumn's upper thighs, with my tongue and lips. I nibbled a bit as I go closer to her pussy. My tongue slid out and gently flicked the very tip of Autumn's clit. She was soaking wet, and already dripping. I heard her gasp at the contact. So I decided to tease some more. I started probing her lips, staying away from her clit, where I knew she wanted me. My tongue poked inside tasting all of her juices as my hands continued squeezing her round fleshy ass. She was loving, it and started grinding down more onto my face, trying to get me to play with her clit. I gave into her desires and began to quickly but very gently flick the budding little rosebud of her clit with my tongue.

She let out a long slow scream of approval and leaned forward this time devouring my cock with her mouth. I could tell that Autumn has sucked a lot of cock in her life by how much she could take into her mouth, her head was bobbing up and down frantically now, sucking all of my big cock deep in her throat. We continued like this for a minute with my moans now muffled because of the gorgeous body on top of me.

Her lips left my cock, and she screamed out a loud announcement, "I am going to cum!"

I wrapped my lips around her clit, as her pussy exploded on my face. Her orgasm seemed to last forever. And she was jerking my cock frantically with her hand. She kept trying to go back to it with her mouth, but couldn't stop herself from screaming. My face was completely soaked with her juices, when she was done.

"Oh Autumn, I went to fuck you so bad right now!" I said.

"Oh, you really want to fuck my tight little wet pussy with your big hard cock?" She asked, teasingly and rolled off me and stood up beside the bed. "Then you'll have to help me get naked."

That's one of the things I have always loved about sluts. Not only do they like to fuck, but they like to talk really dirty as well. I sat on the bed in front of her and reached up, grabbing her huge tits for the first time. They felt so soft and fleshy and very heavy. The cotton strap stretched as I pulled her bra up overhead. Her full fleshy orbs hung free for the first time. I quickly pushed them together and started circling her right nipple with my tongue. I could feel the weight of each one, as I cupped underneath them to hold them up. I stood up again and turned her around. My hard cock was now resting against her pantie clad bum. I kissed her neck and massaged her titties some more. She reached around and grabbed my shaft and started stroking it. I couldn't wait any longer. I just had to fuck her, so I started peeling her panties down. She stepped out of them, and her hand went immediately back to my cock pressing up against her ass.

I looked over at the computer screen again, and now I could see Sara lying back in her chair squeezing her small naked tits, with one hand. Her other hand, was down the front of her red panties and was rubbing aggressively.

"It looks like she's more horny than us, I suggested to Autumn.

"Oh, I don't think so," she said as she turned around, both her hands still tugging at my pole.

She lay back on the bed, pulling my cock to ward her. Her legs were spread wide open and her wet glistening pussy was ready for me. She didn't waste any time and guided my shaft to the entrance. I took her hand away and started to rub the head of my cock against her pussy lips. Then in one swift quick motion I buried myself deep inside her.

She threw her head back and screamed out loud. "Oh fuck yes."

She screamed again. "Yes, fuck me!"

I started pumping into her, withdrawing my cock to its head than plunging back in nice and deep. Autumn, absolutely loved it. Each deep thrust sunk in further and further into her tight little pussy. Her hands were holding her tits squeezing her soft fleshy mounds. Cries of pleasure, screamed from her mouth, every very time I buried myself against her. Her next orgasm came over her quickly, and she threw her arms above her head. When she started coming, her boobs bounced and shook violently as she met each of my thrusts with one of her own. While she came I almost shot my load, but did everything I could to hold back. I wasn't done with my new little slut yet and I think she wanted more

Autumn had a chair beside her desk, and I got up and sat down. My hard thick piece of meat was pointing at the ceiling. She must have of known what I was thinking, because she quickly walked over and straddled my cock lowering her wet pussy down onto it. She let it sink right to the hilt. I grabbed her around ass and squeezed firmly, her huge tits were right in my face. She started bouncing up and down on top of me. She didn't start off slow either, but started riding wildly right from the get-go

Her big round ass cheeks, slapped my thighs with each bounce and I held on for the ride of my life. Her big titties were so much fun to play with swaying and bouncing right in front of me I kept sucking on her rock-hard nipples and nibbling them gently with my teeth. This seemed to drive her crazy. As yet again, her head rolled back and she screamed out, "Oh my God! I'm coming again!"

She started shaking and her body started bucking. I started thrusting up hard and fast, driving in deep as she came all over me.

She slowed down and kissed me deeply on the mouth and whispered, "You are such a good fuck. Now I know why Sara couldn't get enough of you."

"Do you want more?" I asked, pulling my cock out of her pussy.

"Oh yes gimme more," she purred. "Fuck me doggy style"

She walked over to the bed again and leaned her hands against it still standing up. Her round, fleshy ass was waiting for me, as I walked over.

Now standing right behind her, I slid my hand up her thighs and squeezed both are butt-cheeks. My cock was slapping against them. She looked back, and reached between her legs and parted her pussy lips. Again, I slid into her nice and deep, her lips almost sucking my cock into her. They wrapped around my shaft with a snug wet tightness that was pure heaven. I started driving into her slowly, her big ass cheeks, shaking with each thrust. I looked down and watched my long thick shaft pumping in and out. My balls were swaying full of their hot cum. I reached around and grabbed each of her humongous tits in my hands and squeezed firmly. She kept saying over and over again about how good it felt and we were both moaning loudly again. I was getting very close to cumming as another orgasm shot through her body. She started pushing backwards, driving her ass against me as I thrust into her. Her screams of pleasure were so loud that I was scared the whole street could've heard her. This set me over the edge, and I pulled out and grabbed my cock in my hand.

"Let me cum on those tits!" I said.

"Yes, squirt it all over them," she said, now sitting on the bed and holding her tits up for me.

As soon as I stuck my cock between them, I started cumming. Her tits were so huge, they wrapped around my shaft, and even held my balls in their flesh. I pumped out squirts and squirts of cum in the deep valley I was now nestled in. I couldn't believe how hard I came, her tits were now completely soaked with my hot seed. I stood back breathing heavily, as she rubbed and massaged my sticky cum into her breasts. She then brought one wet finger to her mouth tasting my cum for the first time.

Licking her lips, she said, "Wow. That was fucking awesome. I wonder what Sara thought."

I had forgotten about Sara and looked over at the computer screen. She was now sitting back in her chair with her legs up on her desk. She looked like she was in the midst of an orgasm, as her body was twitching frantically. I picked up the phone which lay on the desk and listened to Sara's gasps and moans as her orgasm subsided.

"I can't wait till next weekend," she panted. "I really need some of your cock, if Autumn will share it with me."

She continued to tell me that she and Autumn were going to spend next weekend up at Autumn's parent's cottage and I was invited. Well, I wasn't going to turn that down and immediately agreed to the rendezvous.

I was trying to think of an excuse to give my wife for next weekend, when I hung up the phone. I couldn't think long though as Autumn was already rubbing her big tits on my chest. She told me that her parents were away until the evening. We spent the rest of the afternoon fucking like animals, on her bed. I was so happy to have found a new little neighborhood slut I could fuck.