The Little Things

Story Info
A couple learns how to deal with everyday annoyances.
4.9k words
4.22
14.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

Even though I hadn't seen her in over 12 years, I recognized her the minute she walked in the door. Nicole had changed a lot from the last time I saw her in high school. She was a sophomore cheerleader during my senior year on the basketball team. I always thought she was cute in her short cheerleading outfit. She always had a slim, fit figure that she obviously went to great lengths to care for.

Nicole was dressed professionally in a form fitting navy blazer, matching skirt and pure white blouse. The skirt was short enough to show her sexy legs but not too short to be inappropriate. Her long sandy hair was pulled back in a bun revealing her neck which was adorned with a fine gold necklace. Matching gold earrings hung from her ears. The heels she had on only accentuated her firm muscular legs. Style and class were the two words to sum it all up.

After high school, I went out of state to a large university. Upon graduation, I moved back and started a consulting firm specializing in management and human resources. After a couple of early successes, my reputation spread and business boomed. So now, at 30 years old, I was looking to diversify my portfolio. A good friend recommended a financial planning company and I gave them a call. I was surprised when my assistant announced that my 2:00 appointment, Nicole Davis was here to see me.

Nicole was ushered in and a look of surprise came over her followed by a wide smile.

"Oh Justin, I had no idea. When I was asked to meet with a Mr. Rollins I didn't think...I mean, I had no idea this was your firm. You look great. I'm glad to see you have done so well for yourself. You must tell me about yourself. Oh, listen to me, I'm just babbling."

We spent the next half hour catching up on each other's lives. Nicole had gone to a local college after high school. She worked her way through school. One of her longest jobs was as a part time governess caring for three young boys for a wealthy family in the suburbs. After graduating, she god a job offer with a well known financial consulting firm and had obviously made a name for herself. When we got down to business, her expertise was obvious. She came up with some fantastic advice and suggestions. I knew the firm she worked for would be a great choice for my personal financial planning.

"Ok Nicole. You've convinced me. But I think to close the deal we need to have dinner. How does tonight sound?"

"It's fine, but dinner is on me"

Over dinner, we continued our conversation from earlier. After too many glasses of wine, we were giggling and having a great time. She was witty and attractive and I told her I would really enjoy seeing her again. She readily agreed.

Our relationship developed over the next few months. The first time we had sex was mind blowing for both of us. She proved to be extremely adventurous in bed and was willing to try anything. She loved giving and receiving oral sex and I had some of the best blowjobs in my life. We both knew it was serious after about 9 months and I suggested she move in with me.

Unlike me, Nicole was a neat freak. She was always tidy and organized. She often got home before me and took pride in keeping the house spotless. I was used to being single so if a jacket was thrown across the arm of a chair it was no big deal. I would sometimes kick off my shoes in the hallway when I got home and Nicole would always ask me to put them away. I tried not to leave clothes lying around but I would slip back on occasion. One time, after playing tennis with one of my friends, I left my clothes in a heap on the floor.

"Listen, Justin, you know that irritates me. Do I have to treat you like a wayward little boy? You know very well I can handle that."

What was that supposed to mean, I wondered. It wouldn't be long before I found out.

We had gone to a party at a friend's house. It was after 1:00 am when we got home and we both had plenty of wine. Without thinking, I kicked off my shoes and they were lying about on the bedroom floor. I was awakened to the sound of a crash and some pretty heavy cursing. Nicole had gotten out of bed to go to the bathroom, tripped over my shoes and fell into the dresser. She had a big bruise on her arm and no matter how much I apologized, she was really pissed off.

"Damn it, Justin! What did I say about leaving crap lying around? I guess you will never learn."

Nicole didn't speak much at breakfast in the morning. I noticed her arm was black and blue. I really felt like shit and wasn't sure how I could make it up to her. We got dressed in silence and went our separate ways to work. I called her a couple of times during the day, but she was in meetings. I left apologizing messages on her voicemail but did not hear from her the whole day.

I arrived home at 6:00 and noticed that Nicole's car was in the garage. I unlocked the door and walked in. The aroma of dinner filled the air. The house was neat and clean as ever. Everything seemed back to normal. Then Nicole called down from upstairs.

"Justin, please come upstairs", she said abruptly.

I climbed the stairs and entered the bedroom. Nicole was sitting on the edge of the bed still dressed in her work outfit. Normally by now she would have changed into something casual. I walked over to give her a kiss.

"Just stand here and listen to me", she said.

I stood before her and she began.

"Justin, how many times have I asked you not to leave your shoes lying around? You know how that irritates me and after last night I have good reason to be irritated"

"I'm sorry", I stammered.

"Just listen. You and I have a future together. We love each other very much and maybe one day will be getting married. Several years ago, my parents divorced after 25 years of marriage. Do you know the reason why", she asked.

"No, baby. Why?"

"They got divorced over the little things, Justin. It wasn't cheating or a big disagreement on finances, or how to raise the children. No, it was on little things. Little things they both did that annoyed each other. Little things that built up until it was too much for them to handle. Little things that grew insurmountable. That's what wrecked their marriage."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"Well", she continued, "I'm not about to let the little thing wreck the life we got. I want to deal with those things before it gets out of control. Do you understand?"

"I think so", I said sheepishly. "I really am sorry and I promise to be more careful. I know it annoys you and I certainly don't want to upset you." I was starting to feel like the child called into the principal's office.

Nicole continued, "Now remember, this goes both ways. I would not want to hurt you by doing things that annoy you. We must be open and honest with each other."

Whew! I was starting to feel much better. I saw that she was ready to forgive me and was relieved. Nicole reached out to hug me. She slowly unbuckled my belt and undid my pants. She looked warmly into my eyes and told me that she loved me very much. I thought that fighting and making up was just about ready to turn awesome. My cock started to stiffen as she gently lowered my pants. She then slipped her fingers into the waistband of my shorts and slowly lowered them. My cock jumped to life.

"The last time this happened I told you that if you wanted to be treated like a little boy, I would happily oblige. Now I think it's time I proved my point."

She quickly grabbed my arm and in less than a second I was sprawled across her left knee. Her right leg came up and pinned my two legs down.

"What the...? What are you doing? Stop it."

"Stop it? Why I'm just beginning", she replied firmly.

It was then, out of the corner of my eye, that I caught sight of the hairbrush on the bed behind her. She pinned my right arm behind my back with her left hand and reached around with her right hand to get the brush.

I heard a loud crack followed a split second later by a searing pain on my ass. Nicole landed the smacks in rapid succession alternating cheeks. I was squirming after the first 20 strokes and cried out, "Ow! Please stop."

"I'll stop after you have learned your lesson"

Much to my dismay, blow after blow rained down on my poor ass. She had found a steady rhythm and she wasn't holding back. Smack after smack, she was hitting me with all her strength. I tried to wiggle free but her legs kept me pinned and her arm held me firmly in place. My eyes were starting to water as I begged her, to no avail, to please stop.

Out of pain and humiliation and true repentance, tears began to flow. I was sobbing now. "I pr...promise not to leave cl...clothes lying around" I blubbered. She continued to deliver about a dozen more well-placed blows with that dreaded hairbrush as I cried helplessly on her lap.

And finally she stopped. I remained across her lap, my body wracked with sobs until finally, after about 5 minutes I was able to compose myself. She helped me up and with knees shaking led me to the corner of the room and told me to stand there. She warned that if I rubbed my sore ass, I would find myself back over her knee. At this point there was no doubting that she would have kept that promise.

After about 30 minutes, she got up and announced that corner time was over. She pulled me over and gave a big hug, all the while telling me how much she loved me. We both began to cry. It was like a big burden was lifted off our shoulders. We had cleared air on that problem and I vowed to myself that it would never happen again.

We went downstairs and she served dinner which I ate standing up. I was unable to sit comfortably for 3 days. Later that night, she rubbed some cream into my red, swollen ass. It felt cooling. I peeked in the mirror and was shocked to see how bruised I was.

When we were getting ready for bed, she pulled me close and started stroking my cock until I was hard. She leaned back across the bed and softly said, "Fuck me."

Nicole's pussy was soaking wet when I gingerly stuck my cock into her. Luckily I was on top or I would have been in too much discomfort. She caressed my face as I slowly pumped my cock in to her moist hole. The lovemaking was slow and tender. We kissed, we came and then we slept a wonderful guilt free sleep.

2.

It was an extremely hectic week at work. I had important meetings Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. I was scheduled to meet with the CEO of a company in the next state on Thursday. Normally, I would have taken Nicole and driven the 5 hours and spend a long weekend. That wasn't an option this time since I had to be back in town Friday.

I decided to fly up and back the same day. It was only an hour flight. I would fly up at 9:00 am, pick up a rental and drive to my appointment. I was scheduled to do a presentation at 12:00 that would take less than an hour. I could be back at the airport with plenty of time to catch the 4:00 flight home. If all went well, I was planning to be home by 6:00 pm for dinner. In the worse case scenario, I would be taking a late flight home and getting in around midnight.

The night before, I spent the late evening hours getting everything ready and going over my notes. I really wanted this company's business. I was interested in expanding into this market so I stayed up late to put in the extra effort to make sure I had everything set and ready to go. I was beyond tired when I finally got to bed.

Thursday morning I woke with a start. I must have hit the snooze alarm several times and slept and extra hour. I jumped out of bed. Took a quick shower. Shaved. Had a cup of coffee. And headed for the airport. What a relief! I just made the flight.

By 10:45 am, I was in the rental car and just driving out of the airport. Whew! I had plenty of time. Just then, my cell phone rang.

"Hello."

"Justin." It was Nicole's voice.

"Good morning, love. How..."

"Don't 'good morning' me", she snapped sternly. "Do you have any idea the mess you left this morning? You left your wet towel on the floor. The kitchen was a mess. You spilled coffee, sugar and milk all over the place. You didn't even put the milk back in the refrigerator."

"But love, I woke up late and almost missed my flight."

"No buts", she replied. "You know what is in store for you when you get home tonight." She hung up.

I felt a gnawing in my stomach. It was just a little over a month ago when I was punished for the shoe incident and I was not looking forward to a repeat of that. My concentration was shot. All I could think about was the beating my poor ass would get tonight. I totally screwed up the presentation and knew that getting this company to do business was a lost cause. My stomach was in knots as I drove back to the airport, turned in the car and boarded the flight.

When I pulled into the driveway, I noticed that Nicole had not gotten home yet. There was a note in the kitchen telling me she had to work a little late and should be home by 6:30. It said she expected me to be ready when she got in. I was to be standing in the corner in the bedroom, stark naked, with my nose in the corner and wait for her arrival...or else.

It was already after 6:00 and I was starting to get really nervous. I felt like a condemned prisoner. I undressed slowly, making sure to put my shoes away. I hung my pants and put my shirt, undershirt, socks and briefs in the laundry. I heard her car door slam and quickly got into the corner as instructed. Although we are both very used to each other's body, I felt very humiliated and exposed as I stood naked in the corner.

She opened the front door. I heard footsteps as she came upstairs, or was that my heart beating. In a few minutes, she came in the bedroom. She muttered, "Good. I'm glad to see you are ready."

Nicole went into the bathroom, I assumed to change, and came out a few minutes later. She sat on the bed and instructed "Turn around and get your ass over here. Quickly."

When I turned around, I saw she was holding the dreaded hairbrush. She made no attempt to hide it this time. Nicole was still in the skirt and blouse that she must have worn to work today, but I did notice she was barefoot.

Nicole lectured me for a few minutes about taking care of problems before they got out of control. The whole time she kept waving the brush back and forth. I stood in front of her shifting my weight from one leg to the other with my head hung down.

After what seemed like an eternity, she said, "Ok Justin. It's time I took care of the problem. I want you over my knee like last time."

Last time I didn't have a choice. She grabbed me and threw me over her knee. This time, I had to come to her and position myself for something that I knew I would not enjoy. She repositioned me so my ass was sticking out more. She spread my legs slightly then pinned them by locking her right leg over mine. She had me place my right arm behind my back and grabbed my wrist. My left arm was supporting myself from falling forward. This was done slowly and deliberately until she was satisfied that I was in the best position with maximum exposure to my buttocks.

The brush struck. No preliminary swats. She hit me with all her force. The first dozen hurt like hell. I squirmed but remained quiet. The second dozen elicited an "OW" from me after every smack. She timed each swat perfectly. Nicole delivered each one full force with accurate aim. I couldn't believe the power in her arm. By the 50th I was pleading for her to stop. After about 75 swats, my eyes were watering and I was begging her to finish. She gave a few more well placed hits to the area where my buttocks meet my thighs and then suddenly she stopped.

My ass hurt like hell, but it wasn't as severe as the last spanking. At least she didn't reduce me to a sobbing, blubbering child.

My fear returned when she instructed me to get up and lie on the bed. "Oh shit", I thought. She is going to pummel my ass standing over me with a lot more leverage in the strokes. Reluctantly, I got up and positioned myself face down on the bed.

"No. Turn over on your back."

Gingerly I flipped over. When my butt came in contact with the mattress, I knew she had done a satisfactory job.

Quickly, Nicole got up on the bed. Facing my feet, she straddled my head. She had removed her panties when she got home from work. She splayed her skirt over my head and settled down roughly on my mouth. Under her skirt, all I could smell was the strong scent of her sex.

"Eat me, Justin"

Her sweet pussy was grinding against my face. My nose was buried in the cleft of her ass. The sweet scent of her brown rosebud filled my nostrils. Under the cloak of darkness her skirt was providing, my sense of taste and smell were heightened. I had never seen her like this. Nicole was soaking wet before I had even touched her. It was obvious that the spanking made her a horny little bitch.

My tongue quickly went to work, first on her delectable lips, then deeper into the folds of her hot vagina. Her juices ran down my face and chin as I tried to lap them up. She was bucking and grinding like a mad woman. Nicole's thighs clamped down on my head. She was panting and moaning. I quickly flicked my tongue across her rock hard clit. I hardly touched her when her body stiffened and she was lost in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

Nicole is very sensitive after she has an orgasm. I remained still as her body came down from the incredible high she just experienced. She did not move off me. Instead, she kept her sweet pussy planted on my face.

After a few minutes when her breathing returned to normal, she gently rubbed her slit across my mouth. I took the hint and slowly and gently went to work on her. This time there was not the frenetic pace of before. My tongue gradually explored her luscious folds. I pushed my tongue into her hole, enjoying the taste of her still damp pussy. She seemed to be really enjoying the tongue fucking and I continued as she slowly settled on my face. Nibbling the folds of her vulva, I let my tongue find its way to her clit. Ever so gently I licked and sucked on it. I alternated between her clit, her pussy lips and her gaping hole.

I must have been going at her for a half hour when she came. It was not the mind blowing orgasm that she first had. It was more like gentle waves slowly washing over her...building up gradually. Her body relaxed and went limp as she reached her climax.

She gently rolled off me and reached over to give me a tender kiss. Nicole admitted that she got incredibly turned on as she was administering the hairbrush to my poor bum. After she fell into a blissful sleep, I had to care for my hard-on and masturbated to a powerful orgasm.

3.

Last week, Nicole finally got a taste of her own medicine.

Instead of just grabbing a fresh razor if her blade was dull, Nicole had a habit of using my razor to shave her legs, armpits and bikini line. When I would go to shave in the morning, it felt like I was using a butter knife to scrape the stubble. This was one of the annoying little things that we had talked about, and I had warned her before not to continue to leave me with a dull blade.

I got up before she did and went to shower and shave. I lathered my face with shaving cream, picked up my razor, and immediately nicked my chin. I grabbed a fresh razor and finished shaving with no further problems. I had to take one of those band-aid dots and put in on the nick since it continued to bleed.

When Nicole woke up and came downstairs, I was sitting at the kitchen table having my coffee. She came over to give me a morning kiss and immediately saw the band-aid on my chin. Her eyes got big as saucers. She knew she was caught. "I'm sorry, Justin", she stammered

"Well, Nicole, not as sorry as you are going to be", I replied. "I warned you about using my razor and leaving me with a dull blade. I can see that you did not take my warnings seriously. It's about time your ass gets acquainted with the hairbrush. I will make the necessary introductions tonight when you get home."

12