The Little Vixen

Story Info
Sexual tension erupts between Victoria and Travis.
1.6k words
4.4
35.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: The Beginning

Victoria tried to sleep. The night was hot and muggy. She had the sheets pooled around her ankles. She whipped her nightgown off over her head. Her whole body was hot. The heat wouldn't let her got to sleep.

As she drifted between sleep and wakefulness, her mind filled with thoughts of him. Travis was dark and mysterious. He was extremely sexy. The sound of his voice as it rumbled deep in his chest, makes her pussy clench in anticipation.

Her breasts began to tingle as she thought about Travis's piercing green eyes and wavy black hair. Her hands rubbed her breasts and tweaked her nipples as she thought about his sexy lips kissing their way down her body. The more she thought about him, the more excited she became.

Soon her hands had snaked down to play with her clit. The fingers of her left hand pumped in and out of her pussy and her right hand rolled her clit around. She began to pant and moan, feeling her orgasm approach. She pictured Travis's broad shoulders and trim waist as she spiraled into her orgasm.

Victoria awoke in the early morning hours, finding her thighs sticky with her cum. She felt her body heat in embarrassment. She felt guilty about her sexual thoughts of Travis. He was twenty years older than her tender eighteen. Worst of all, he was the father of her best-friend, Samantha. Victoria felt that she was violating Samantha's trust and friendship by having the lewd thoughts about her incredibly sexy dad. Victoria rolled over to get what sleep she could before the alarm awoke her for school in the morning.

########

Samantha came trotting down the stairs. She saw her dad in the kitchen making French toast. She smiled; he looked like a rumpled bear. His black hair hung in his eyes and was still rumpled from sleep. He had yet to shave or dress for the day.

"It smells good Dad."

Travis turned to see his beautiful daughter. She was tall and skinny with long blonde hair. Samantha was a spitting image of her mother. Travis smiled.

"Thanks sweetie. I wanted to make sure you had a good breakfast for once."

Samantha grinned. "You always pamper me." She walked over to the stove and wrapped her arms around her dad. "I love you."

Travis returned the hug. "I love you to sweetie. You're my sunshine." Samantha dropped her arms and Travis turned back to the stove.

As Travis stirred the eggs, he couldn't help but think about how his daughter was growing into a wonderful woman. She seemed to have developed none of her mother's cruelty or sneakiness.

Dianne was a young college coed that loved to party. Her blonde hair and blue eyes instantly attracted Travis. After a couple of dates Dianne became pregnant. At the tender age of twenty, Travis quite college and worked two jobs so he could afford his coming family. Dianne grew to resent her pregnancy because of the physical changes. Once Samantha was born, Dianne seemed to have no interest in being a mother.

Within a year of their marriage, Dianne was having affairs. By their second anniversary, Dianne ran off with one of Travis's best-friends. Travis filed for divorce and received full custody of Samantha.

As Travis was reminiscing, Samantha busied herself by getting the coffee going. She loved her dad but she was worried about him. He lacked a social life. She couldn't remember a single woman who had managed to keep his attention. Over the last couple of years she felt that he had given up on a relationship.

Her dad was attractive. At least that is what women always said about him. He was thirty-eight and spent most of his free time at the gym. Samantha was worried because this was her last semester of high school. Next year she was going to State University, which was a three hour drive. She was concerned that her dad would be lonely without her there for companionship. Over the last year she had tried to encourage her father to date. However, her persistence didn't seem to change his habit of solitude.

Travis jerked back from his brooding just in time to flip the French toast. He noticed that Samantha had started brewing coffee. He looked over at her, "sweetie will you set the table we're about ready to eat."

Samantha turned and grinned, "No problem dad. Um…could I set a third place? Victoria is going to pick me up for school. And, well, I thought she might like a nice breakfast for once."

Travis flipped the French toast. "No, it's alright to have Victoria to breakfast. That's very considerate of you, sweetie." Honestly, Travis enjoyed having Victoria over, even when it interrupted special father-daughter bonding time.

At eighteen, Victoria's mother, Traci, was an exotic dancer. She met Victoria's father at the club one night and ended up pregnant. Victoria's father was gone shortly after the discovered pregnancy. Traci had decided to keep the baby.

Shortly after Victoria's birth, Traci returned to the stripper scene. Victoria quickly learned to fend for herself. In recent years, Traci came home drunk more often than not. On those drunken nights she usually brought home a patron from the club to entertain.

When the nights were bad, Victoria came over to Samantha's house. Travis smiled Victoria was a very nice person. He was glad she decided to stay in school and not become a stripper. Victoria had the luscious looks and blazing red hair that would make her a success in the world of exotic dancing. But most importantly, Victoria had learned from her mother's mistakes and was determined to get a good education.

Secretly, late at night, when Travis gave into his bodies needs by masturbation, Victoria's sexy body would pop into his imagination. He would cum to thoughts of him and her entwined in different positions.

However, when daylight came, he would feel waves of guilt wash over him. Victoria was a nice young girl. Twenty years younger than him and his daughter's best-friend. He would squash thoughts of her from his mind. Yet, as Victoria matured and began to recognize her sexual power, thoughts of her seemed to fill the majority of his sexual fantasies.

The chimes of the doorbell broke his thoughts. "I'll get" shouted Samantha. She rang to open the front door and ushered her friend in.

"Hi Victoria. Come in. You're just in time for French toast and coffee."

Victoria blushed. "Thanks Sam. I love French toast." Victoria was embarrassed when Sam or Travis helped her out. She appreciated all their help. She just hated feeling like a charity case.

"Well don't just stand there. Drop your bag Victoria and join us." Travis smiled as he walked up to the beautiful teenager. He tried to ignore the short plaid skirt or the tight white top revealing a red bra underneath.

Victoria grinned shyly and dropped her bag. As she walked into the kitchen she flashed Travis a wan smile. "Thanks for the breakfast Mr. C."

"Travis smiled as he poured a cup of coffee. "I told you to call me Travis. Besides it's no problem. Samantha enjoys having you here."

Samantha sat down across from Victoria. "Dig in. It's going to be a long week. It's always best to start it off with a good meal."

Travis sat and listened to the girls talk about school. It was January of their senior year. Some major changes were going to occur this year.

"Victoria, could I have some of that syrup?" Travis asked with a grin.

"Oh! Sure thing. I didn't realize I was trying to drown my French toast." Victoria grinned sheepishly and handed him the syrup bottle.

Their fingers accidentally brushed together. Victoria pulled back quickly as Travis's body went rigid. They had both felt the sparks of electricity pass between the two of them at such an innocent touch.

Victoria tried to gain her bearings and respond to a question Samantha had asked about school. Her breathing was erratic and her fingers still tingled from the light contact. She felt embarrassed to have such a strong reaction to Travis's touch. She doubted he had any feelings to her in that way. But there was no denying Victoria's reaction. Her nipples had begun to swell and her pussy was heating in anticipation.

Travis's reaction was hidden by the table. So long as he didn't get up no one would not his prominent erection. His hands tingled and his eyes grew blacker and more dilated. All the blood in his body seemed to rush straight to his cock. Yes, there was no denying his reaction to the beautiful temptress sitting to his left.

Shortly after that innocent touch, both girls got up to leave. They put their dishes in the dishwasher. Samantha walked over to her dad and gave him a peck on the check.

"Bye dad. We're off. I'll see you after school." Samantha twirled and pranced into the living room to get her backpack ready.

Victoria turned to Travis. She looked up through lowered lids and unconsciously licked her lips.

"Thank you for breakfast, Travis. It was really good." With that and a little smile, Victoria followed Samantha into the living room.

As soon as Travis heard the front door shut and saw Victoria's car take off, he stood from the table and whipped his shorts down. His erection was calling for an immediate release. His cock throbbed as he wrapped his fist around the purple head. He began to stroke his cock vigorously and within moments he felt his balls tighten with an urge to cum.

Thoughts of Victoria licking her lips after tasting his cock made him shoot sperm all over his hands and the table.

Too be continued…maybe. Please vote and\or provide comments\criticisms.