The Living Sex Toy

Story Info
Sex toys come alive and ravish a coed.
1.1k words
3.82
104.7k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
calx86
calx86
332 Followers

It was a cold night in the small town of Luxemburg Florida. Liz Smith was new around and was looking for excitement. She was exceptionally fit due to her being a cheerleader in college, and quite the looker at that. She had nice D-cup breast, and long silky black hair.

As she walked downtown it was almost empty, and every store seemed to be closed except for a sex toy shop called Pleasure Paradise. She walked in, and looked around. The walls were covered with dark red sheets, and candles were lit everywhere. Old wooden shelves lined the walls holding all kinds of dildos, vibrators, butt-plugs, and many other varieties.

Then Liz noticed the sales clerk in the center was staring straight at her. She motioned for Liz to come closer. The clerk was a 35 year old gothic woman, with piercings everywhere you could imagine. She had fiery red hair pulled back. She was about medium height, thin, and had perky C-cup breast. She wore a black dress that revealed her cleavage, and was obviously not wearing a bra. When Liz got to the glass cabinet, where the sales clerk was standing, the clerk grabbed her, and gave a quick hug saying with an anxious voice, "I almost feel sorry for you, but I'm pretty sure you are the replacement! Thank you so much!"

With that the woman ran out of the store, and the glass door shut behind her. Liz, feeling a little freaked and confused, ran over to the door to catch up with the woman. The door was locked though, and she couldn't get out. She tugged really hard on the door, and when it wouldn't budge she started to panic. She found a brick that was being used as a door stop, and through it at the glass door. But it bounced off with no effect.

After a while she eased up, and decided that someone would surely find her in the morning. She decided to try and get some sleep. She grabbed one of the blow-up dolls to use as a pillow, and lied down flat on her back. When she dozed off she felt something grab her left breast, and it startled her.

"Who's there?!" She yelled with a shaky voice. But she looked around, and no one was there. She lied back down, and thought it was her own imagination. When she dozed off again she felt a tug at her shirt. She jumped up, and to her horror, a blow-up doll was ripping off her shirt. She started to scream, and tripped over the blow-up doll in the floor.

"Help! Somebody please!" Liz yelled, but no one heard her. Try as she might she could not break free. As one doll ripped off her shirt the other ripped off her pants.

"How could this be happening, this is impossible!" She thought. Then her white cotton panties were tugged off exposing her tight shaved pussy, and then the dolls grabbed her silk bra and jerked it off as well. The dolls walked back to the wooden bin, and no longer moved.

"What the hell is going on?!" She thought. Her clothes were nowhere to be found. Liz felt something wrap around her ankle, and pull her down to the floor. She shrieked, and looked down to find a black whip, which had tied itself to her right ankle. Another black whip squirmed across the floor toward her like a snake, and grabbed her left ankle. The two whips pulled her legs apart. Then out of nowhere some black leather gloves floated toward her, and started caressing her breast.

"Wow, this feels pretty good." She thought to herself.

Starting to enjoy this she calmed down, and let the gloves work their magic. It wasn't long before her pussy was wet, and waiting for attention. Then she noticed 3 dildos squirming across the floor to her. One jumped straight into her pussy, and starting fucking it violently, while another did the same for her tight ass. She started to moan, and arc her back. The other dildo flew into her mouth, and she started to suck it.

The dildo's fucked every hole, and it felt incredible. She climaxed, and screamed as her orgasm hit her, and proceeded to squirt 3 feet in front of her. Then she felt an electric jolt between her legs, as the dildos left her body.

"Whoa, that stung." Liz said as she lied on the floor exhausted.

The gloves became inanimate, and the whips loosened just in time for her to feel her clit move by itself. She noticed that she couldn't move her legs, and was frightened.

"My legs are untied! Why won't they move?!" Liz cried.

Then she heard a woman's voice come from between her legs, and felt her clit move by itself.

"Because I control your legs. Not you." The voice said as it laughed.

"What the fuck!" She screamed as she heard, and felt, her pussy talking to her.

"Calm down Lizzy. You'll enjoy this. I promise." Liz's pussy said, as it used her legs to walk her to the door.

The vibrations from her pussy talking excited Liz's g-spot, and she became wet again.

"You see, it's actually better that I control your legs. Otherwise, you'd have trouble walking right now." Liz's pussy said with a giggle.

The door flew open on its own, and Liz's legs walked her outside. She was scared and speechless, as a homeless man spotted her. The man was immediately aroused by Liz, and came closer to her.

"Oh fuck no!" She thought as her body walked her over to the man.

Then her arms moved by themselves, and through the man on the ground with unbelievable strength . They ripped open his pants to reveal his erect cock. She jumped on the man, and her pussy seemed to leap onto his cock. Then Liz felt her pussy suck the cock like it was a mouth. It was a sensation she could never explain if she tried, but it was the most incredible thing she had ever felt. Her pussy's moaning only added to her pleasure. To the man it was like getting fucked and sucked off at the same time. He didn't know what was going on, and didn't care. He just laid back and enjoyed himself, as Liz's pussy worked his cock.

When they both climaxed, the man looked at Liz stunned. "Damn girl. How the hell did ya do that?"

Liz spotted another man a block down. Her body rose, and started walking in that direction. Then tears came to her eyes. She knew that she could never regain control of her body, and she was forever destined to be the slave of her own vagina.

calx86
calx86
332 Followers