The Local Derby

Story Info
Football fan gets stranded in rival city.
6.4k words
4.4
43.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the dimly lit bar a rough group of blokes intently looked at the clubs television screen, clutching their beers as the presenter started reading out the cup draw.

"Number 19 Chelsea v number 1 Arsenal. A London derby at the Bridge." The announcer stated.

"Come on pull us out, we need a good draw." Stated one of the men as he drained his glass.

"What number are we anyway." Another one asked.

"32 I think though I could be wrong." Muttered the barman as he poured another pint of lager.

The draw went on and on till finally "Number 32."

"Great a home draw." The barman yelled they all nodded in approval eagerly awaiting their opponents.

"Will play number 43."

"Fuck me not bleddy united, crap draw should be a good fight though." The group laughed as they contemplated the forthcoming game.

Watching the same draw although in a much more pleasant environment was Amy Weston and her husband Peter.

"Hey that's not so bad its only thirty odd miles away we could make that one." Peter mentioned casually. "Maybe we could get Alex and Lauren to join us."

"That sounds like a plan I will ask them tomorrow." She replied a little uncertainly she liked Alex but Lauren had a bit of an attitude problem and her mouth had gotten her into trouble on more than one occasion.

As soon as the draw was made the local police decided to make it an evening kick off on a Monday night and imposing strict alcohol bans and closing pubs near the stadium. They knew that the two teams had a history of trouble as local rivals usually do.

Lauren Cooper twisted her long blonde hair in her fingers as Amy and Peter went on about the cup game.

"I am up for it." Alex said with glee "Come on Lauren it will be a great evening out."

"Oh I don`t know Alex."

"Ah come on Lauren it won`t be the same without you." He implored.

"Okay I will come with you." Lauren sighed she wasn`t all that keen on football and didn't really want to go but she did enjoy the banter with other fans.

"You better watch that temper of yours though Lauren we don`t want to cause a riot!" Alex laughed he knew his girlfriend too well and felt a warning would be wise.

She in turn just glared at him their relationship was a little strained and his sarcasm allied with her temper wasn't helping.

The month passed quickly and soon it was match day. Surprisingly warm for a January evening so light coats were worn and the team shirts of blue and yellow topped off with scarves fitted the bill as they set off for the game.

Also preparing for the local cup game were the hardened thugs in the dingy club far enough from the ground to still be open but close enough to get there quickly, the four discussed their plans.

"Well you can`t beat football, a good bit of skull smashing washed down with pints of Stella followed by a good rut with one of the whores down Uni` street." Rex stated "my usual match day routine." He added with a laugh.

Mary the barmaid just rolled her eyes disapprovingly "You need a proper girl Rex not a cheap harlot you're better than that." She chided.

"Well Mary I just haven't met one yet and in this shithole place I doubt I ever will." He laughed.

The others nodded in agreement. "Well we best get going the plod will out in force tonight so we had best get in the ground in plenty of time." Rex added as he placed his green and white hat on his oversized head.

The four friends arrived in the city by train a short trip that lasted only forty five minutes surrounded by their fellow fans all in good voice. The gaggle of fans strung out on the walk to the ground passing little groups of the home support on the way.

Rex and his cronies passed the groups of the away fans heading to the away end and gave some of them some verbal, but keeping it tame as the police were, as predicted everywhere.

Rex was as surprised as everyone else when one of the female away fans gave them a foul mouthed tirade back.

Lauren couldn`t help herself caught up in the building atmosphere she jeered back at them "Fucking inbred scum!" she shouted and gave them the finger.

Rex laughed at the feisty blonde girl, if it had been a bloke he would have knocked her block off and passed on by laughing at her boyfriend's discomfort and her friend's attempts to shut her up. He watched the group, no competition no point picking a fight with them as a no contest is no fun. Although the two females would be useful for something especially the feisty blonde there was something about her, he dismissed the thought and led his group to the home end of the stadium.

"Jesus Lauren you trying to get us killed?" Alex said visibly annoyed.

"Aw chill out I was only giving them a piece of their own medicine" She simply said as they reached the turnstiles.

"Alex can you put my phone in your bag my pockets aren't that good." Lauren asked her boyfriend.

"Yeah sure princess." As he showed the steward their tickets and entered the ground.

The ground was a packed cauldron of noise the outnumbered away fans did their best to out chant the home fans as the game got underway.

A scrappy first half ensued neither side really getting into their stride then just before half time the home side broke down the left hand side of the pitch the winger sent a cross into the box, panic ensued a defender did an air shot and the ball fell to the home teams number nine and he sent it high into the roof of the net. The home crowd went loopy the noise levels raised dramatically.

"Aw bollocks, fuck." Alex held his head in his hands.

"Bloody useless need to pull themselves together for the second half." Peter declared the obvious and went to get a drink.

The second half started and the away team obviously had been given a rocket by their manager and attacked from the whistle. A tactic which soon had the home support fearing for their slender lead.

The atmosphere in the ground soon changed when the equaliser went in the chants between the rival fans containing more and more animosity. Lauren dishing out the verbal with the best of them.

As the time ticked away Alex looked at his watch "I hope we can settle this before extra time or we will have a job getting a train home.

Peter nodded "Aye it would be tight." He agreed.

The forth official held the board up three minutes injury time.

As the board went up a united striker ran through the middle, as the defenders got in a tackle.

The striker threw himself to the floor. The away fans and team appealed for the penalty. The referee obliged, "Cheat, cheat, cheat." Rang around the ground. The striker picked himself up gave a rue smile to his team mates and calmly placed the ball on the spot.

Whistles and jeers from the home supporters drowned out any noise from the away end trying to put the striker off. The keeper flung himself to the right as the kick was taken the ball was hit with such power it sailed past his flailing arm into the net.

Shortly after the restart the ref blew the whistle, the atmosphere in the stadium turning very ugly. The cries of. "Cheating bastards!" rang around the ground along with taunting "you're going home in a fuckin` ambulance."

Peter and co were still celebrating the win when Amy piped up. "I think we better get out of here, this is going to kick off soon."

Surprisingly Lauren agreed, her outwardly aggressive nature was a bit of a front and she was getting scared.

Leaving the ground they quickly made for the railway station. "The last train out of here is at 10.55pm, we better get a move on if we miss that we are in trouble." Alex said as he tried to force the pace of their walking through the crowd that was streaming in the same direction.

CRASH, CRASH the crowd suddenly split and scattered as bottles and other missiles rained down. The taunting had turned to violence and some of the supporters squared up to each other.

The police weren't idle either and raced in with riot gear and horses. In the mayhem that followed, as she tried to get herself to safety Lauren lost sight of Alex, Peter and Amy and she ran blindly down a side road in panic.

Glancing behind her she saw some green shirted youths and ducked into an alley behind some houses to hide.

The police quickly shepherded the united supporters away from trouble and to the railway station. Alex only started to worry about Lauren when he got to the station where the hell was she? Searching up and down the crowded platform he could see no sign of her.

He approached a police officer who was totally disinterested and told Alex to get on the train if he didn`t want to be arrested. Peter intervened and led him away once safely on the train they examined their options.

Amy phoned Laurens number to her dismay the ring tone sounded out of Alex`s bag, any idea she had of jumping off the train were curtailed as it slowly started to move out of the station.

"The only thing we can do is for Amy to wait at yours in case she rings, while we jump in the car and come back to look for her." Peter suggested desperately.

Rex and his cronies were back in their club chugging lager and relaying tails of broken noses and fleeing fans. "Hell you should have seen the cheating bastards leg it when we laid into em`." He gloated to the barmaid and anyone else that would listen.

Lauren tried to get her bearings as she came out of the long alley pulling her scarf tighter around her as the night turned chilly and light rain came down. She looked at her watch shit it was eleven o`clock. She knew she was in trouble now no phone, missed the last train and not enough cash to get a room for the night she began to sob where was Alex? She needed him now.

Turning the corner into another dark street she saw lights on a building `thank fuck for that a bar still open they will have a phone I can use` she thought and she more or less ran for it.

Cautiously she entered the club the smell of stale beer assaulted her nostrils as she made her way inside. The club appeared to be almost empty an old couple were playing a fruit machine in the corner and a barmaid stood behind the bar looking bored.

"Excuse me do you have a phone I could use please?" Lauren asked desperately.

The barmaid looked up at the obviously upset young woman in front of her and noticed that her makeup was smudged. Seeing her football colours she thought `the lads could have some real fun with this one`

"No love but I`ll get you a drink and ask if anyone in the other bar has a mobile you can use, are you stranded?"

"Yes I fled the trouble lost my friends then I got lost in a maze of backstreets." Lauren said through sobs.

"Okay love here have a brandy and coke on the house and warm up while I try to find a phone for you to use."

Lauren sat on a bar stool and nursed her drink while the barmaid disappeared down a flight of stairs behind the bar she hadn't noticed.

Out of Lauren`s sight in the back bar Mary ushered Rex over to her.

"What you want now woman." He hissed as he strutted over.

"Rex we have a visitor in the other bar a united fan."

"Really let me go and give him a nice welcome then." He smashed his fist into his hand.

"No need for violence Rex the poor lass is upset enough as it is, Stranded."

"Ah." He grinned. "Needs help then dose she well that will cost her and it might save me getting a pro down on uni` street." He laughed.

"What she look like? Not a minger I hope."

"Ha, no she is quite cute really, I will send her down in a bit she wants to use a phone."

Lauren sat on the bar stool feeling better for a warm up and a drink as the bar maid returned up the stairs.

"Right pet I think we can sort a phone for you if you come down to the other bar." Adding "stay there while I lock this side up and I will take you down."

Lauren watched as the old couple left and the bar maid bolted the door behind them.

"Have another drink pet." Mary poured another brandy and coke for Lauren and waived away her attempt to pay for it.

"Come with me lass and we will get you sorted. What's your name?"

"Lauren." She replied.

As Lauren followed the older woman down to the other bar, she saw to her horror there was a small group of green and white clad football fans in there.

"Boys Lauren here needs some help anyone got a phone she can use?" Mary asked.

As the group whirled around to see who Lauren was, Rex`s booming voice chirped up.

"I have seen you before tonight haven't I?" He enquired.

"Err no I don't think so." Lauren stammered now very concerned and nervous.

"Oh yes I have and you wasn't very polite to me and the boys then either and now you want our help."

The room echoed with laughter "what did you yell at us?" He pried Lauren kept quiet "Let me remind you inbred scum I think it was."

Lauren`s bottom lip quivered as her discomfort level rose. "I am sorry if I offended you it was only banter." She stuttered as it became clear who she was talking to.

Rex was enjoying seeing her squirm "Okay Mary here tells me you are in trouble is that right?" she nodded "Well let's see what we can do about it but help comes at a cost around here."

Ever the opportunist Rex was going to exploit this situation to the full.

"Well it's nearly midnight and there are no trains out of here until the morning." He stated "you don't look the sort to sleep in a strange cities streets rough and you don't have enough cash for a room."

Looking straight at her "How am I doing so far?"

Lauren dipped her head and nodded.

"You want to ring boyfriend to come and get you right?"

"Yes please." She gasped.

"Okay I think I can work a deal out with you but it's my way or a shop doorway so to speak."

Lauren bit her bottom lip knowing she wasn't going to like the proposal one little bit.

"I will give you a safe bed for the night and train fare home in the morning."

"What`s the catch?" She asked.

"No catch but you must pay me back for insulting me, the phone call home telling boyfriend you are safe and will travel home tomorrow, your drinks and the bed for the night."

"How much do you want? You have already worked out I don't have much cash." Lauren gasped.

"Don't act naïve with me young lady you know what payment I require."

As the penny dropped Lauren knew she was really stuck now and had little choice but to go along with it. Even if she did manage to ring home she had no idea where this club was or even what it was called so Alex would never find her and if he was at home it meant he had abandoned her. Her bravado well and truly crushed she reluctantly agreed.

Rex produced a phone and handed it to Lauren "Tell him you will see him tomorrow and you are well." He instructed.

Alex jumped as his mobile went off looking at the screen all he saw was withheld number.

"Hello."

"Hi Alex where are you?"

"Lauren I`m at home what happened to you? I tried to find you at the station but there was no sign of you."

"So you bloody made your way home knowing I was missing." She screamed down the phone.

"Well for your information as if you care I am safe and I found a shelter where I am going to stay tonight and I will be home tomorrow."

"Oh thank god for that I was so worried about you." "Do you want me to jump in the car and come and get you?"

"No it`s late enough and you can`t have been that worried about me you fucked off. I`m not going to wait all night for you to decide to turn up. I am going to turn in I will tell you all about it tomorrow." She put the phone down in a temper Alex had really done it now, still hardly believing what she had just agreed to and done she looked at Rex with tears in her eyes.

"I can`t believe it he actually abandoned me!" Lauren cried.

Lauren handed the phone back to Rex he in turn passed her another brandy and coke as her looked her up and down. She stood about five foot two slim build with long blonde hair and blue eyes well out of his league.

Chuckling to himself what a prize catch he thought, much better than a hooker from down the road. God he was itching to nail this bitch good.

"Mary, Jaeger bombs all round please" he ordered and duly passed the foul drinks around "cheers" rang out form the group as they necked the drinks.

Soon the strong alcohol started to give her a buzz and Lauren relaxed a bit so Rex went to the bar again and ordered one for the road unseen by Lauren, Mary popped something in her glass.

"What was that?" whispered Rex

"Oh nothing to worry about just an aphrodisiac to get her in the mood for you, she will need all the help she can get with you stud." She laughed.

As Lauren accepted the new drink Mary brought the session to a close.

"Right you lot time to clear off locking up in ten minutes."

Knowing that pissing Mary off was a bad idea the lads one by one bade farewell and slipped out the side door leaving only Rex, Lauren and Mary behind.

"Right drink up you two. Rex, look after my friend won't you"

Lauren drained her glass and as she did so Rex took her arm and led her outside.

The rain was falling steadier now and the chill wind whistled through the deserted city streets as Rex led her to his flat. As they walked Rex engaged her in small talk he soon found out that her age was twenty two and she had been with her loser of a boyfriend for a year.

The small talk had calmed her nerves slightly and the big man wasn't so mean and aggressive as he had once seemed in fact she was warming to him and strangely felt safe with him. She also had a funny feeling creeping into her body she was starting to feel tingly in sensitive places.

In her mind she put it down to the stress of her dilemma and the alcohol she had consumed as she tried to block out the feelings Mary`s concoction had started to give her.

Rex led her into a small downstairs flat as the light lit the room she saw it was more if a bedsit than a flat a definite bachelor's pad that needed some sorting out not dirty but very untidy.

He lit a small canister fired heater and pulled the settee out into a bed. Her eyes widened as the implications were obvious.

"Time to pay your debt Lauren."

Was all he said as he pulled her to him. As she was wrapped in his arms she shuddered as she realised exactly how big he was. Gently he placed a finger under her chin and tipped her face up to his. Her long hair fell backwards off her face he stared into her blue eyes for a second then clamped his large lips on hers. She gasped in surprise opening her mouth just enough for him to insert his tongue.

Lauren couldn't believe what was happening it felt so wrong but so right and her body was responding in a way her mind couldn't fathom as her tongue danced with his.

Breaking the long kiss Rex grasped her football top "Let's get this crap off you." He sneered.

As he pulled it up Lauren meekly raised her hands in surrender as he removed the garment and threw it into the corner of the room.

He drew a breath as he took in the sight of her flawless skin and smooth flat stomach. Without wasting time and before she could object the bra was hastily dispensed with as well. Her small breasts exposed he could see her nipples already hard and sensitive from the aphrodisiac poking out hard and aching to be touched.

Rex instantly began flicking the engorged nipples with his large fingers pinching each one in turn, drawing moans from Lauren. Her moans intensified as he brought his tongue and mouth into play both gently licking then biting the flesh softly.

Lauren threw her head back panting as Rex continued his assault on her tits, at some point he had guided her down onto the bed. As she lay there staring wide eyed at the ceiling she felt one of his hands smoothing her thigh.

The fear of her situation had evaporated with the help of the alcohol and aphrodisiac into a state of sexual wantonness. Rex`s wandering hand reached the crotch of her jeans and even through the rough materiel he could feel the damp and heat.

12