The Local Toy Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm... great selection, pet. Since I still want to see these on you, I'll have to pull them up higher instead of down for your punishment." He grabbed hold of the middle of them and pulled them up my back, giving me a strong uncomfortable wedge right through my ass cheeks, and further digging the bullet into my clit and lips. I was surprised the bullet didn't just slip out due to the amount of lubricant down there. He rubbed my right ass cheek gently, and I felt a sharp thin smack upon it. "You will count every one I give you unless you physically cannot, understood little slut?" I nod nervously. "Yes, Sir."

The same whip he had been looking at before cracked down on me... "1....2....3....4........5.......6........7............8............9.........10" Each one hurt slightly more than the one previous. So far, to me, it wasn't too bad...my numbers came out pretty clear.

"You will get 10 for every minute you kept me waiting today."

"Yes Si--AH! 11!" I cried out loud as he smacked me hard, over and over a lot faster this time...up until 20.

He paused after the 20 lashes by the leather straps....almost as if he were waiting for something. Sure enough, the vibrator switched back on, and at that moment, I remembered the video cameras. I wondered if there was one in here....I wondered if there were other people in here at all? These thoughts raced through my head until I felt a sharp smack in a new location on my ass. I counted out another 10. He waited again, and I felt, heard, smelt the vibrator arousing me further. All this time I had failed to notice any change in environment, for suddenly, my head was being pulled forward slightly. There was a new masculine scent before me, similar, and yet very different to the one I was used to. I hesitated, but a sharp smack between my legs and a simultaneous pull of my hair forward urged me towards it. My mouth slipped comfortably around the new cock, and instinctively I began to suck. SMACK!-- Another lash underneath my hips, the straps curling up to my clit...thankfully with a plastic defense in the way. I moaned against the cock ....all these distractions seemed to take away from everything else going on with my body. I now had to mentally pay attention to the cock in my mouth, while gravity still taunted my nipples, the vibrator vigorously teased my clitoris, and my Sir began smacking my ass again with the whip.

He switched back to whipping my ass, and I tried to keep track of how many there were in my head in case my mouth became free again. Whoever was in front of me could tell my effort toward him was less than expected, and an unfamiliar voice said, "I think she could be giving me a LOT better head than she is...." SMACK SMACK SMACK!!! --Hard whips to my ass changed my level of motivation and effort. "Suck that cock like it's mine! You will please no one any less than you would please me" I heard from behind me. I nodded and began to suck harder and faster on the hard cock in front of me. It was longer than that I was used to, but not any thicker. My tongue glided back and forth around each side of his cock, flicking over the head when my lips would come back off his cock.

"Ohhhhh, that's it....mmm....good, don't stop. Go deeper...ohhh yes, deeper" he moaned out. My Sir was gracious and gave me some time to really focus just on pleasing this man in front of me, but soon he returned to challenging me. He whipped my ass more, I could feel my ass growing redder in the places he concentrated most. My lips tightened around the man's cock, careful not to close my teeth around it, with each stroke. I forced myself to deep throat the best I could, given I could not move much further with my hands restrained. His head squeezed down my throat. As soon as my gag reflexes would fight, he pulled back a little to let me catch my breath, but only to go back and do it again.

Finally the smacks stopped, and shortly after the vibration stopped too. His fingers grazed down over my ass hole, and slipped underneath my panties from behind. "Whoa! Is my pet all wet down there?" --With mouth full of cock, I nodded, but did not stop. "I think my little girl enjoyed that punishment a lot more than she should have," he chuckled, rubbing my sore ass with one hand, and sweeping up the juices with the other. He then pulled at my panties, pulling them down my legs, and I moved my knees accordingly so he could remove them completely. Then he reached under toward the bullet and pushed it up further towards my clit.

"Now, because you've been a good girl in pleasing our guest tonight, he is allowing us to try out one of his latest items." I slowed down sucking on the cock in front of me, only so I could listen more closely. I was a bit confused for a moment, still bobbing my head back and forth over the thick throbbing member. Soon, I felt something a bit cold and wet being pushed up against my pussy from behind. "Spread a little wider, pet." I spread my legs a bit wider as told. The metal cuffs of which my hands were bound were unlocked as Sir then ordered, " arch your back, and lay your forearms on the floor so you're resting on your elbows." I do so, my ass now being very exposed and my pussy as well. "Perfect."

Once I was in the proper position, I heard some movement behind me, a soft purring, and suddenly, something going in and out of me, not too quickly. It merged into my soaking wet pussy hole, a lot easier than I thought it would. I tensed up a bit, which made it more painful for the object to insert me, but He reassured me to stay relaxed. A faint click and the object went faster...I could hear my wetness smacking up against it. It took me a few moments to realize what this "new item" was. I panicked momentarily and began to ask, "Is that a..." but my head was turned roughly into the groin of the man in front of me. He began to fuck my face hard, using my hair as a lever. My nipples were brushing roughly against the floor, dragging the metal clamps. I groaned in pain, and suddenly, the machine was fucking me faster. The dildo on the end whizzed in and out of me, harder, faster, making me wetter. I groaned as I was being fucked from both ends. I wasn't sure where my Sir had gone to at this point. Was he controlling the fuck machine? Standing back and watching? At that point too, it dawned on me that the cock I was sucking was that of the store owner's.

The vibrator snapped on. As the dildo fucked me back and forth, making me wetter, it was also pressing against the bullet, digging it into my clit harder rhythmically. I moaned as I sucked the owner's cock harder, and faster. I lost any form of technique and just let him fuck my mouth, letting his cock lube up even more with my saliva and his precum that oozed over my tongue and lips. The pain in my nipples was completely disguised now by the pleasures of everything else around me. "Keep sucking that cock, bitch!" the owner demanded. I tightened my lip grip, as sore as my jaw was becoming, and tried to focus on his pleasure before mine. He ripped the blindfold off my face, and told me to look to my right.

I did so, and saw Sir sitting there in a comfy leather chair, rubbing himself, pleasing himself while he watched me be used by this stranger to me, and a machine that had no mercy. To the right of him was a giant mirror, of which I watched my whole body rocking back and forth from the force of the machine, and see how much cock I really was taking. I started getting close to cumming...my legs twitched, I could barely hold myself up anymore. I tried to ignore the strong feelings of pleasure that were beginning to travel farther and farther through my body. I felt the man's balls tensing up, his cock growing stiffer...he was ready to let loose. He held back as much as he could, I could hear the grunts of his struggles, but he couldn't take it anymore. He pulled quickly and released his load all over my face. I barely had time to close my eyes as I felt his hot gift drawn all over my forehead, my cheeks, and my lips. My jaw throbbed, the hot aroma surfing through my nose. I did not move, waiting for permission...until reality kicked in. The vibrator still pressed, what felt like further and further into my bulging red bud. My tight hole was continuously being violated by speeds that my Sir had never reached before. I clenched my fists and let out a loud moan...remembering the pleasures flowing through my bloodstream. The owner got up and walked over to the machine. I thought he would turn it off before it drove me mad, but he only encouraged. There was yet a higher setting than it was at...and he ignited that switch. He also pushed it closer to me, making it go deeper.

It tickled my g-spot now, over and over, harder and faster than anything ever had before. The vibrator raped my clit. I couldn't take it anymore. I moaned louder, breathed harder, all my muscles tensing. "I ....need....to....cum....pleeeease." Sir knew I was asking him, the best way I could in that moment and he encouraged. "Cum, my pet. Cum hard for me. Your Master loves to watch his little girl get pleased." The only words that really sank were "cum". My body rocketed back and forth, jolting, squirming, everything it could possibly do. I let out a scream, something I never had done before, as my juices started flowing thick and heavy over the toy. It lasted for what seemed like hours, the pleasure built up for so long and now releasing as long as it would take. Of course, unlike a man that could sense this release of pleasure, the fucking machine never slowed down. It continued to fuck me, hard, still pressing my g-spot. The owner hadn't yet clicked off the vibrator. My most precious possessions were over-sensitive now, and within another couple of minutes, I came again...moaning, groaning, breathing hard, my head against the floor. My body quivered with such satisfaction. Almost as soon as that second release made it through my body, Sir turned off the machine and reached up to remove the hungry clamps and the owner turned off the vibrator.

I lay there, body sweating, pussy dripping, and body exhausted. After a moment of basking in the feeling, I quickly remembered the man I had come here with, who allowed all of this to happen. I looked up to see him sitting beside me rubbing my back. "Did...did you cum Sir?"

He smiled as he continued to rub my back and rub over my ass. "Yes, pet, I did....very hard, from watching you. You were such a good girl, especially when presented in front of a stranger. I didn't know how you'd react." I blushed and smiled. I let my knees give way and I lay down on the floor, my entire body pulsing.

The owner of the store came over and shook hands with my Sir, thanking him for the experience, and hoping that we come again... They exchanged a few words, and he then left the room after cleaning up quickly.

"We should probably get going, shouldn't we?" I asked, quickly remembering that there were plans after our little shopping trip.

He chuckled, "No, sweetie. Why don't you lie down and rest. He granted us access to the room for the rest of the day without interference."

"Oh, okay..." I said relaxingly as I slowly closed my eyes.

Sir reached underneath me, and pulled the vibrator off of me, and then removed my skirt so that I would not stain it with my sweet. He continued to massage me and told me to just relax for the next few minutes before we start anything else.

To that my eyes opened, wondering what else we could possibly do in the room at that moment....until I realized, looking past him, that the room was a combination of a play room and a "storage" area of toys...unique objects hanging on the walls, almost like a "weight room" for sex.

He smiled at the instantaneous new look of worry on my face, and kissed me on the forehead.

12