The Lodge

Story Info
Albert wants to allow his wife to experience other men.
9.4k words
3.2
64.9k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert had been sent to his room. He had been there for almost two hours. It didn't seem fair that his wife Zofia was still mingling with the others at the party. But she was insistent that he get them a room, well that was not entirely true; Albert had to pay for adjoining rooms. When he had obtained the keys he had given them all to Zofia. She took one and handed it back to him. Her instructions were for him to leave the key to his room in the door and then obey whoever came in. Albert knew what that meant. This was their sixth trip to The Lodge.

Albert was feeling sorry for himself at that moment. He remembered how all this came to be. Albert had confessed his deepest, darkest, most humiliating fantasy to Zofia one night while they were in bed. She was shocked and scolded him. Zofia was Albert's second wife. She was 15 years his junior at 34 and a very attractive woman. She stood just a little over 5 feet and weighed 105 pounds. Zofia had jet black hair and beautiful eyes. Her nose was cute and her lips full and inviting. Her measurements were 36D-22-35, making her noticed by most men. They had been married just over 5 years and had developed a routine in their sex life. It was not boring just too predictable.

One night Zofia had become aware that Albert was not as happy in bed as he used to be. She had asked and he had confessed after he had spilled his seed too quickly into her. For several days Zofia was so angry she would not sleep in the same bed with Albert. It took her two weeks to get over it. Albert felt it would be best to never mention the idea again. But then Zofia brought it up one night.

"So you want to see me used by another man?" she asked calmly.

"Not so much that Zo, but more to see you satisfied. I know I can't please you anymore, in fact I wonder if I ever did." Albert confessed.

"So it was me you were thinking of, not yourself?" Zofia quizzed.

Feeling his wife was calm and no longer angry he continued to try and explain. "Yes, it is for you my love. I want you to be fulfilled and able to enjoy your body while you can. I mean I have aged and can't...can't keep up like I use to."

"Just how would this happen? I don't think it would be wise to invite strange men into our home."

Albert had hope Zo, as he called Zofia, was really considering it. "What if we were to go out of town?"

"But how would that work? You want me to just head to a bar and find a man to..." Zofia just couldn't use the word then. "A man to make love to me? What if he was married and his wife found out. That could be sticky. Or if he had some disease? I just don't see decent folks like us doing a thing like that!"

Albert offered the suggestion of just thinking about it. With that in mind he climbed between Zofia's legs and he quickly, too quickly, spilled his seed again. This time he just barely had gotten inside her. Zofia comforted Albert and said it was ok, but they both knew it wasn't.

First

The next weekend Albert suggested a swingers club just across the state line. It would be a 3 hour drive but it would ensure that if they were to meet anyone they knew their secret would be safe. The next week was their first trip to The Lodge. Both were a little nervous as they signed in. The Lodge was expecting then and gave Zofia a name tag for both of them. Hers had her name with his name listed under it in much smaller print. The tag also had several colored ribbons attached to it. Albert's had only his name in the same small print. His too had ribbons but not the same colors as Zo's. He was sent to put the luggage in their room while Zo began to socialize. Their plan had been to just mingle together that first night. But when Albert returned he found Zo surrounded by men. She was obviously enjoying herself and frowned when she saw him arrive.

"Albert I want you to go to the car and see if I left anything there." It was obvious she was sending him away. The men with his wife just laughed and went back to their conversation with her. On his way to the car Albert had to admit it had been his idea and urging that brought them to this place.

When Albert returned to tell Zofia he had collected everything from the car, she was not in the room. He looked around then moved to another room in search of his wife. It was in the fourth room that Albert found Zo. She was again in the company of several men. Seeing him, Zofia called him to her. "Albert I know you are tired from the drive, so you go on up to the room and rest. I'll join you later when I have met a few more of the other guests."

Albert did as he was told. He sat in the room and waited. It was past 1 in the morning when Zofia banged on the door. "Open up Albert!' she yelled. When Albert opened the door he was greeted by a woman more than half way under the influence of alcohol. She swayed past her husband and collapsed on the bed. Zofia spread her legs and pulled her dress up. "Albert, I have just been given the best fuck I've ever had! Take a look at my pussy. See his cum leaking out of me?" With that she called him to bed beside her. Just before she went to sleep she kissed Albert gently on the cheek and thanked him for bringing her to The Lodge.

The next morning they both slept late. Albert was the first one up. He showered and dressed just as Zofia was waking. "Be a dear and run me a bath won't you Albert?"

Albert smiled at his wife and said he would. In a few minutes Zofia was in the bath and wanted Albert to 'pamper her' as she called it. That meant he would have to strip naked before he washed and dried his wife. Albert loved to see his beautiful wife naked and was delighted to do just that. And being naked himself was no problem, for if not he would surely get water on his clothing. After an hour of waiting on his wife she was ready to dress. Albert helped her do that too. When Zofia was doing her makeup Albert redressed.

A few minutes later they were in the café being seated. As quickly as they had their menu's a couple approached. Zofia looked up. "Jeff, how nice to see you again. Who is this with you?"

"Hello Zofia, may I present my wife Marge. Marge this is Zofia, I told you about my encounter with her last night." Jeff said to his wife.

Marge looked Zofia up and down then retorted, "So this is who you were with when I was enjoying Harold. I see what you mean about her...her...her charms," the woman said snidely.

"Marge that isn't polite, I don't say anything snide about your choices. Well not to their faces anyway." Both laughed.

Zofia didn't seem offended, for she was much better looking than Marge, and Marge knew it. "Won't you join us for breakfast? Albert would like to buy your meal for entertaining me so well last night."

Albert was a little stunned but smiled and stood to help Marge take her seat. Jeff paid no attention to the polite jester and had turned his attention to Zofia. That did not go unnoticed by either spouse. The breakfast was leisurely and took over two hours. By that time it was noon. No one wanted to eat another meal so the 4 gave up the table and headed to the lounge. Finding a secluded area of the room the four took seats. Jeff and Zofia were on the couch while Marge and Albert took the two chairs that faced them. Most of the conversation was between Zofia and Jeff. After another hour Jeff asked if Albert could do him a favor. Zofia volunteered Albert without hearing the request.

"Splendid, here take the keys to my car. I want you to drive Marge down to the town to fill the car with gas and she needs to pick up some things. It is such a pain to have to go in the wrong direction to fuel on Sunday night."

Marge leered at Jeff and stood. She knew she had been dismissed. Albert took the keys and looked at Zofia. She had a dreamy look in her eyes and nodded for him to do as he was told. Albert escorted Marge to the parking lot where she pointed out their car. Albert was the perfect gentleman and opened the car door for her. Marge was mildly impressed. As they drove away she looked at him. "Albert you know that Jeff is fucking your wife right now, don't you?"

Albert didn't answer. Marge winked at him as she laughed. The balance of the trip to town was driven in silence. When Marge pointed out a station Albert pulled in. "Well fill it with premium you twerp!" Marge scolded.

Albert got out and filled the car with his credit card. Marge then had him dive her to the mall. "You wait here. I'll be back in a while." With that she left and was gone till 5 p.m. She carried one small bag when she returned. With a harsh tone she directed Albert to drive back to The Lodge. When they were parked and out of the car, Marge held out her hand for the keys. "Wait here and give me 10 minutes to get inside. I don't want anyone to think I was with you!"

Albert went to the room and found Zofia dressing for the night. She smiled and asked how his trip with Marge had turned out. Albert replied it was long and boring. "Well I'm getting ready to mingle again. If you want, you can dress and come along. But keep your distance."

Albert said nothing as he dressed. Just before they left the room Zofia put the name tag on Albert. "Albert, wear this so you won't get lost!" Then she laughed at the private joke as she pinned his name tag on his shirt.

That evening Albert watched as Zofia collected and discarded men with ease. At midnight she motioned Albert to her. Whispering in his ear she told him to go to the room and undress. She would be there shortly.

Albert smiled and turned away. He thought Zo would come up and they would make love. He did as he was told, but he had an hour to wait. When Zofia showed up she had a couple with her. Albert opened the door and when they barged in he tried to cover himself. "Oh don't be bashful my dear Albert," Zofia laughed.

With the couple in she closed the door and turned to them. "Albert this is Hank and his wife Betty. Betty had lent me her man Hank for a while and I am going to let her use you." With that said Zofia stripped off her clothes and lay on the bed. Hank did the same, but all Betty took off was her panties. Hank climbed between Zofia's legs and they were soon engaged in sex. Betty took a chair by the bed and lifted the back of her skirt. She made sure her bare bottom was at the edge of seat. When Betty lifted the front of her dress she pointed between her legs. Albert didn't know what to do. He looked to Zofia but she was too deep in passion to even notice.

Betty looked at Albert. "You ribbons say you're cuckold. Your wife has said I can use you. Now get between my legs and please me while your wife gets the pleasure of my husband's cock!"

Albert knelt buck naked between her legs. When he had his mouth on her sex Betty dropped her skirt over his head. "You don't need to see this boy. You just do your job."

That night Albert was kept between Betty's legs for as long as Hank was between Zofia's. When the two left Zofia was as exhausted as Albert. He just climbed in bed with Zofia and went to sleep.

The two slept late then checked out for the long trip home. The drive was quiet and Albert realized he had created a monster. When they got home and were unpacked Zofia went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When she came out Albert tried to embrace and kiss her, but Zofia held him at arm's length. She would allow only a peck on the cheek. And in the next two weeks Zofia began to withdraw herself from any passionate embrace with her husband. Finally Zofia wouldn't even let Albert kiss her on the cheek.

Second

On the second visit Albert was sent to put the luggage in the room and wait for Zofia. She arrived a little intoxicated and went into the bathroom to dress. What she came out in was a dress that accented all her assets. And it was obvious she wore no panties or bra. With a little too heavy of makeup Zofia led her husband downstairs for another adventure at The Lodge. In one of the rooms Zofia searched out a couple. She introduced them as Frank and Stacy. Zofia smiled at Frank and asked if all had been arranged. When she learned Stacy was willing she turned to Albert. "Albert be a dear and go with Stacy to their room. She has a task for you. Now be a good little boy and run along."

Albert looked at Stacy. She smiled and crooked her finger as she turned to leave the room. Albert fell in step behind the woman like a puppy. When Stacy got to her room she opened the door and stepped in. Albert started to follow. She stopped him. "Strip naked and leave your clothes in the hall," she said more as a command than a suggestion. Albert was embarrassed but felt he had no choice. He disrobed and stepped into the room. Stacy looked him up and down, and then smiled. After looking at Albert's face then back at his sex she commented. "I can see why your wife wanted to fuck my husband. With that little worm I wonder if you can even satisfy yourself."

With that said she turned her back and walked to the bed. Turning to face Albert she began to remove her clothes. It was not that Stacy undressed, but more that she did a strip tease. It did what she wanted and produced an erection on Albert. When Stacy was naked she taunted Albert about his inadequate manhood. All that did was add to Albert's erection and discomfort.

Stacy stretched out on the bed. "Albert your wife said you were at least good at giving massages. As we wait for your wife to get fully fucked by my husband, you will treat me to the best massage you can manage. You can't touch my sex or my breasts but I want every other inch of my body stimulated."

Naked, Albert moved to begin on Stacy's shoulders. She rolled onto her stomach and closed her eyes. As Albert worked Stacy described what Frank was most likely doing to Zofia. Albert had been working on Stacy for about two hours when the door opened. Standing there was Frank and Zofia. Frank was fully clothed but Zofia was naked. She was smiling as she walked into the room.

"Albert be a dear and help me out. I need you to clean me. Frank made a mess and our room was out of towels and wash clothes so I had to come here." As Zofia was speaking Stacy had gotten up and stood behind Albert. He felt her put her hands on his shoulders. With pressure and a tap on the back of his legs Albert was soon on his knees as Zofia stepped to his face. She spread her legs and presented her used sex for cleaning by her husband. It was true that Albert has once fantasized about having to clean another man's cum from his wife, but that was all it had been. Now he was having to perform that service.

Albert wanted to throw up but he fought to keep it down. Stacy was behind Albert leaning over and kissing Zofia as Albert worked. When Zofia was satisfied that Albert had been sufficiently humiliated she broke her embrace with Stacy and stepped back.

Albert was still kneeling with a wet face when Stacy stepped into his view and stood with her arm around Zofia. Stacy kissed Zofia passionately and looked at Albert. "You are excused. Go back to your room little man. And don't expect Zo back tonight. She will be busy, being fucked and eating me."

Zofia smiled with a little blush and looked at Albert. "Go on now and don't worry about me. I will be well cared for."

Stacy escorted Albert to the door and pushed him out. When the door was shut and locked Albert stood there naked. There were others in the hall but none seemed to be startled by the sight of a naked man. Looking down for his clothes Albert found only a note explaining they were in the room. Albert had to walk back to his room naked. As he passed other guests, they snickered.

Albert was lucky to find the key in the door of his room. He stepped in and found his clothing thrown on the floor just inside the door. Albert felt dirty and went to take a shower. Clean but emotionally drained Albert went to sleep. He didn't wake till Zofia returned that Saturday morning. She wanted him dressed and out of her room. She said she was tired and didn't want to be disturbed as she rested. She smiled as he was leaving. Her smile came when she told Albert she wanted to be ready for the evening.

Albert left and headed down thru the lobby. He stepped out into the late morning sun. It felt good. Albert walked down a path that led to the natural trail. After an hour Albert found a place he could sit and look out over the valley. He studies the clouds in the sky as he waited. His mind was not really on finding images in them, but rather on his situation. True he was a little humiliated by what Zofia was doing with other and to him, but he did get some arousal from it. Albert thought that as soon as Zofia saw she could have both worlds, their home would be back to normal. Normal would be Zo and him making love again. As the sun fell Albert decided to give it a little more time.

Back in the room Zofia scolded Albert for not returning earlier to help her get ready for the evening. In reality Zofia just wanted any excuse to berate and belittle her husband. She was learning so much about the term 'cuckold'. "Well you don't seem to have any consideration for me. You just ran off to have your own fun and forgot about me."

Albert didn't try to defend himself. He knew it would be useless. Instead Albert ducked his head and apologized. "Very well but you know this can't be over looked. You will have to be punished in some way so that you remember your short coming." Zofia laughed, "No pun intended."

Albert didn't have much to do to get dressed. He put on his name tag and followed Zofia to the lounge. From there they went to several of the party rooms. Within the hour Zofia had picked her next conquest. She sent Albert for drinks. Albert returned and found that Zofia had arranged for Mark and Liz to come to their room. After a little more flirting for all to see, Mark took Liz on one arm, Zofia on the other and headed out. Albert followed without a word.

When they got to the room Zofia looked at Albert. "Since you were so inconsiderate this afternoon you will have to sit in the hall for now." Mark and Liz snickered as they stood behind Zofia in the room. Without any further words Zofia shut the door and locked it. Albert slid down the wall and sat on the carpet. He looked at his watch; it was just a little after 8. It was well past 11 when the door opened. Albert looked up and saw Liz's face sticking out from behind the door. "Come on in Albert, the show is about to start."

Albert got up and stepped in. Liz was naked. She was not a bad looking woman but he could tell she had a mean streak. "Well get naked boy," she commanded.

Albert began to undress and realized he had an erection. He was embarrassed but continued to remove his clothing. When he was about to remove his shorts he saw Zofia. She was on her knees with Mark's cock deep in her mouth. She was giving the man a blow job and moaning as she did. Zofia had her eyes closed and didn't seem to be aware Albert was in the room. Mark was smirking at Albert, reminding him of his place. Not wanting to keep eye contact, Albert shifted his eyes to Liz. She too had a smile that showed superiority.

"Zofia is sucking Mark hard. She just can't get enough of his big cock. Looking at you I know why Zofia is so desperate. Now step a little closer and take a good look at how a man uses your wife. She is such a slut for cock, but then you wouldn't know that." Liz stepped behind Albert and put her hands around him as she blew on his neck. When her hands touched Albert's erection it began to pulse.

Liz noticed and whispered in Albert's ear, "Albert you like what you see, don't you." Liz didn't seem to expect an answer and spoke again. "And you want to cum just watching, don't you. Seeing your wife be such a slut and whore for another man. You know he has already fucked her. Zofia's cunt is full of Mark's cum." A pause then Liz spoke again in a throaty voice, "Zofia will suck Mark off and swallow his cum, but before she does she will hold it in her mouth. How will you feel to see all his cum in your wife's mouth?" As Liz spoke she tormented Albert's erection. Just as Mark groaned and filled Zofia's mouth, Liz brought Albert to orgasm with her manipulation. She caught his ejaculation in her hand and laughed.