The Lodge with Coby Ch. 03

Story Info
Coby wants Emma back.
1.6k words
4.42
22.3k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coby didn't know what to do with himself. He was lost. Did Em really just leave him? He opened the front door and looked outside. The truck was gone.

"SHIT!" He ran outside to see if he was still able to see the truck. The lights were slowly fading down the road.

He ran to the five-car garage to check whether or not his dad had sold his motorcycle.

Two years ago when Coby had turned 16, he had begged his parents to get him a motorcycle. When they had refused, he had simply asked his uncle. Uncle Brian was always willing to shell out money for Coby. He loved the 18-year old like he was his own son.

Brian had bought Coby the nicest Harley he could find. It was a vintage but it was beautiful and ran as smooth as silk. Coby loved his motorcycle and tried to hide it from his parents for as long as possible. His dad had found it only two days later and threatened to sell it. Coby hadn't been back to the lodge in a while and had just assumed that his parents had sold his cycle. Now was the time to check.

It was still there. Coby ran to the key cabinet and opened it, checking to see if the keys with the friendship bracelet keychain were still inside.

Emma had made him that friendship bracelet back when they were still in elementary school. He had worn it until it no longer fit his wrist. After he cut it off, he always kept it in his wallet. Even after Emma had started acting coldly towards him. Even after they had become worst enemies. When he first got his motorcycle, he put the bracelet on the keychain and named the bike Flame, after an old childhood nickname he had had for Emma.

Coby was quickly able to find Flame's keys and was riding down the road after Emma before he could even think, "wait."

--------------------

Emma was lost. She had only been driving for ten minutes but she knew she was a goner. She'd have to wait for the sun to come up because the roads were pitch black up in these mountains.

She pulled over onto the side of the road and shut off the engine.

Emma leaned forward until her head was resting on the steering wheel. Only then did she let herself release a long and very shaky breath.

Emma was lost. Coby had only been back in her life for a day or two but she already felt that they were destined for something big. Whether or not that meant love or hatred, she didn't quite know.

While she was thinking, she slowly began to regret her decision to leave the lodge. Now she would have to stay out here for the night. In the morning she'd find a gas station and try to purchase a map. She had forgotten her phone at Coby's and therefore wasn't able to look up a map on the internet.

She missed Coby already. Yeah, he had forced her into doing some pretty... interesting things. But... she liked it. She liked it a lot. And she liked him.

She whispered to herself, "Oh hell Emma. You're just as much in love with him as he is with you."

Then the tears began to roll down her cheeks.

--------------------

Coby found his truck pulled over on the side of the road about two hours later. He parked his bike right behind the car and walked up to the driver's window.

Emma was fast asleep. She had reclined the chair and was lying down. Her shirt had ridden up to expose a strip of her taut tummy.

Hating to ruin the moment, Coby knocked on the window. Emma swiftly woke up, sat up and looked out the window and into his chocolately eyes. She visibly sighed before she rolled down the window.

Trying his hardest to hide his relief, Coby slouched against the truck and simply said, "Fancy meeting you here."

She unlocked the car without saying anything and he walked around to the passenger side and got in.

At first Emma just stared out her window. Coby was tense. More than anything, he was confused.

What should he do now?

He simply leaned over and placed a hand on her shoulder. At his touch, Emma started softly crying. She turned around and burrowed her head into his shoulder. He automatically wrapped his muscular arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

After a few minutes, Coby finally spoke. "Em, do you want to stay with me for tonight? It's dark out and you already got lost once. Come on. I promise I won't do anything to you again. Please?"

She nodded against his chest.

"Alright Em, follow me back to the lodge. I have my bike."

--------------------

When they finally arrived back at the lodge, Coby helped Emma out of the truck. He kept hold of her hand all the way to the front door, through the foyer, and into the kitchen, where he sat her down yet again.

"Em, you like pepperoni on your pizza right?"

Shocked that Coby had remembered such a little thing about her, she chuckled and nodded. "You still like pineapple?"

He blushed. She had always made fun of him for liking pineapple on his pizza.

After he was done calling the pizza place, Emma asked Coby if he had any extra clothes for her to wear.

He led her into a guest bedroom that was just to the right of his own bedroom. This bedroom was painted a soft green and had a white comforter on the bed. It was so pretty and Emma felt as if it were made just for her. Her favorite color was green after all.

"Um Em, you might not appreciate this or anything, but this dresser belongs to you. It uh... well all of the clothes in it are your size. I guess I was just expecting you to stay for a bit..."

She nodded. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Well, just give me a few minutes. I'm just going to shower quick and throw on some sweats.

Coby showed her to the bathroom and got the shower running for her.

While she was showering, Coby went to get changed as well. He decided on another pair of his sweatpants and a "wifebeater" tank top.

He heard the doorbell ring and ran downstairs to pay the pizza guy. He set up the table and waited for her to come down.

He didn't have to wait long.

Emma came down the stairs. Her hair was piled on top of her head in a wet bun. She was wearing the shortest pair of sweatshorts that he had ever seen. But his favorite part? The fact that she was wearing one of his old teeshirts, with no bra on underneath.

When she sat down at the table, they immediately began eating.

They ate in silence. Coby simply watched her. She refused to meet his eyes. Oh but she knew they were glued to her. She was becoming more and more aroused, simply knowing that he liked what he saw.

They finished and Emma helped him clean up. She washed the dishes and he dried them. While they were cleaning, they still remained in silence. That silence only broke when Coby pressed his body against hers in order to reach a towel.

She couldn't help it. She softly moaned. She turned around and once again faced Coby's chest. She tilted her head up and stared into his eyes. At this point, they were both breathing a bit heavily. His brow furrowed in a question and he leaned down and carefully placed a kiss on the corner of her mouth. Her arms reached up and she clasped her hands behind his neck. He kissed her one more time. Directly on the lips. When he pulled back, he saw fire in her eyes. He knew right then and there that she wanted him as badly as he needed her.

Coby grabbed Emma's hips and lifted her up to sit her on the counter. Now she wouldn't have to lean her head all the way up. Her legs surrounded his hips and she took the initiative. She kissed him.

She might have started the kiss but he took control of it immediately. He ran his tongue along her lower lip until she opened her mouth to him. He placed his hands on her hips and moved in closer. Their bodies were pressed right up against each other now. His tongue danced in her mouth. She had never felt anything so good.

She had never felt anything so good until he started to move his hips back and forth. He slowly pressed against her, and pulled back. He did it again. She ripped her mouth from his and looked skyward, trying to get her breath back. His lips simply moved to her neck.

When he heard her give a shaky gasp, he stopped moving.

He whispered, "Em, are you sure you want this?"

"Coby I have never been so sure of anything in my life. Oh god, you feel so good against me. I've missed having you in my life so much. I would do anything to get you back. I love you. I always have. When I first said that I had been saving myself, I meant it. I'd been saving myself for you."

He simply smiled and said, "I love you too. I'll never hurt you again I swear it. I would do anything for you. Please don't ever leave me Em. We're perfect together." He whispered this last part. "We're made for each other."

When he saw her nod, he lifted her off the counter and placed her on the floor.

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable, shall we?"