The Lodgers Lingerie Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun with the lodgers lingerie and where it led me.
2.5k words
4.54
30.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had worn panties under my work clothes before but never hold ups and a bra as well. The feel of the hold ups on my legs under my trousers was incredibly sensuous. I wondered how much better it would feel if I had shaved my legs first? That would have to wait until next time. However, wearing a bra to work was far more nerve raking. Unless I was very, very foolish panties and hold ups were completely undetectable under work clothes. Not so with a bra. As I was wearing the unwashed black lace bra that matched Val's panties, wearing a white or light coloured shirt was out of the question as the bra would be seen through the shirt without too much difficulty. There was also the question of seeing the profile of the bra through the shirt particularly if the shirt was pulled tight against my body. I had therefore chosen a heavy woven cotton dark blue shirt which after checking in the mirror seemed to exclude the possibility of detection. I tried out the gel breast forms as well but this would be pushing my luck too far and I decided to go without them. Even a 36a chest would be detectable to anything more than a casual inspection if I didn't have my jacket on.

As I drove to work I realised that the only event I hadn't catered for was the combination of Val's aroma and perfume that with the heat of my body was becoming quite noticeable as I drove into work. The distinctly feminine smell made me feel very light headed but it was also going to be obvious to any of my work colleagues if they got to close. Except in the hottest of weather I rarely need to use a body deodorant and rarely use after shave either so I was going to have to do something to mask the aroma. On the way into the office I picked up some aftershave which I hoped, reluctantly, would mask the girly aroma.

I had a spring in my step and a smile on my face as I went into the office. The feeling of the hold ups and the bra as well as the thong cut panties in the crack of my bum was having an electric affect on me. It was going to be hard to concentrate this morning.

I manage a small property management company. We have a staff of 12 whom all share an open plan office except for myself as I have my own small office albeit that the walls are half glazed. I said a cheery good morning to all my staff whom, due to my lateness, were all busy at work already. I went into my office and without taking off my jacket sat down to check the mornings mail and my emails. I wriggled my bum into the leather of the chair and luxuriated in the feeling of the panties, hold ups and bra. It felt so naughty, so kinky. I couldn't take the smile off my face.

After I had checked the mail, I decided to risk taking my jacket off. I had a small mirror in my desk and used it to discreetly check if the bra was visible which it didn't seem to be. I decided to test my courage and pay a visit to the loo. These are unisex with a communal area with wash hand basins, dryers and a full length wall mirror and with three unisex cubicles. Each cubicle has a wall mirror behind the wc which I could make good use of. With my heart pounding I headed for the loos. Nobody took any notice. One end cubicle was occupied so I went into the cubicle at the other end. I couldn't resist having a look at my sexy underwear and quickly stripped out of my shirt and trousers and looked at my image in the mirror. The front panel of the panties were soaking where I had been in an aroused state for most of the morning and within seconds of removing my clothes I had a raging hard on. I had to have a play! The person in the end cubicle came out as and as they washed their hands they hummed. It sounded like Ruth, our 19 year old office junior. She was a confident pretty girl with a tendency to use her feminine charms to win people round. So as Ruth was washing her hands, I was less than 3 metres away pounding my cock in Val's soiled panties. It felt so deliciously kinky. Before Ruth left I had come for the third time that morning and shot my load into a wad of toilet tissue.

By the time I had cleaned myself up and re-dressed I must have been away from my desk for a good ten minutes. As I returned to my office my senior property negotiator, Sally, followed me to my office and asked if I could spare her a few minutes. As we entered my office she asked if I was feeling OK as I looked a little flushed. I said I was fine and panicking slightly, hurried round to the other side of the desk and sat down. Unfortunately Sally followed me round as she had some building plans she wanted to run through with me. As I sat at my desk Sally stood close next to me with her hip brushing my upper arm and explained the layouts to me and asked advice as to how we should proceed. After 5 minutes we had finished and as Sally left she said she hoped that I was feeling OK and that she liked my unusual after shave! My heart was pounding with excitement. Like so many fetishists I was both alarmed and excited at the thought of being discovered. I wondered what else was going through Sally's mind.

The morning passed without further incident albeit I had great difficulty concentrating on my work. I left the office just before one to meet Val at the small restaurant where we were to have lunch. I arrived before her and went to our reserved table. I elected to keep my jacket on, for when Val arrived and came over to my table she placed one hand on my shoulder as we greeted each other with an informal kiss. I hoped to god she hadn't felt the bra strap through both my shirt and jacket. Still, I decided to take my jacket off. I would just have to make sure I got it back on before we said goodbye.

We ordered and then chatted whilst we waited for our food. I had great difficulty moderating the smile on my face. Here I was sitting within 1 metre of Val whilst wearing and smelling of her unwashed lingerie. How I longed to tell her but being practical I knew that the consequences, if I did, would probably be disastrous. All I could do was fantasise whilst I sat there chatting with her whilst secretly wearing her lingerie.

Before our food arrived a friend of Val's came in and stopped by the table to say hi. Val introduced Ellen to me, one of her dancing friends whom she had known for years. Like Val she was tall, with long dark curly hair and underneath her business suit I could only guess that she had a well toned body. Ellen left for her table and our food arrived. However, ten minutes later Ellen appeared to be leaving and stopped by our table to say good bye. Apparently her friend who she was meeting for lunch had had to cry off. Val asked if I minded if Ellen joined us which of course I didn't.

So the three of us passed a very enjoyable hour, talking mainly about the girls dancing experiences. I got the bill at the end of the meal but as I was about to rise to put on my jacket, Ellen shot up saying she hadn't realised what the time was and she had to dash. Before I could stop her she leant over to kiss me and thank me for lunch and I felt her hand on my back right across the bra strap where I felt it linger and tense! I'd been rumbled. As she pulled back and said goodbye she looked me right in the eye with rather a curious look on her face and said she hoped we would meet again. With that she turned on her heel and quickly dashed off.

Before Val had chance to do the same I got my jacket on quickly. Potentially enough damage had been done. Val thanked me for lunch and for the second time that day I was complimented on my aftershave. Val said she found it vaguely familiar. I nervously replied it was only a common after shave. God I was now beginning to sweat. We said our good byes and with mixed feelings of excitement and relief I headed back to the office. Throughout lunch I had been sporting a hard on and by now I was beginning to feel very uncomfortable in Val's, by now very sticky, panties.

Again that afternoon I found it difficult to work with the constant reminder of the feel of Val's lingerie under my work clothes and was relieved when 4:00pm came which was the earliest time I could leave. It was good to get home strip off Val's lingerie and have a shower. However, by the time I got out I still had plenty of time before Val got home so I headed for Val's room and her underwear draw. I went through all the new lingerie she had bought the previous day and pulled out what was by far the sexiest item -- a black lace and sheer thong cut body from Lepel. I had to try that on. I took it back to my bedroom and carefully stepped into it and pulled it up my legs and into the crease of my bum. I pulled up the body and put my arms through the straps. There was a disposable lining to the gusset and the labels stuck into my back but it still felt and looked very sexy and by the time I had it on I was hard. I got out a pair of sheer holdups that I had "rescued" that morning and decided on a pair of my own stilettos with 4" clear smoked plastic pencil thin heels. I looked at myself in the mirror. So sexy. Looking over my shoulder in the mirror, for the fourth time that day I pumped my load into a pair of Val's discarded panties.

By the time Val returned home from work 45 minutes later, I was downstairs drinking coffee and reading the evening paper although I was still wearing another pair of her discarded panties. I called out to Val and asked if she wanted a coffee and she came into the kitchen.

"Well you must have made a very big impression on Ellen at lunch," Val said with a grin on her face.

My heart began beating nineteen to the dozen. Had Ellen said anything to Val about what she had presumably felt under my shirt. I decided to tough it out.

"Well who can blame her with a good looking guy like me buying her lunch," I joked.

"Good looking or not, Ellen hasn't been out with a guy in over three years and there have been plenty chasing her for a date but she certainly took a shine to you and was asking all sorts of questions when I met her briefly after work tonight," Val replied.

"Well I'm flattered," I replied, "but I'd like to know why an attractive women like Ellen hasn't had a date in three years?"

"I didn't say she hasn't had a date in three years," Val corrected, "she hasn't had a date with a guy for three years but she has had several girlfriends . . . she's bi."

"Oh . . . I see," I replied feeling some what lost for words. Rather nervously I added. "Well I'm still flattered, but if she's bi and hasn't been out with a guy for three years why do you think she's interested in me?"

"I asked her that myself," Val replied, "but she just said there was something about you that she couldn't quite put her finger on. But you certainly seem to have raised her curiosity. She wanted to know all about you; where you work, whether you were involved with anyone, if your straight . . . . .that sort of thing. I hope you don't mind but I told her as far as I knew you were foot loose and fancy free. She asked me to give you her number and if you were interested to give her a call."

Val handed me Ellen's business card which had her home and mobile numbers hand written on the back. I was lost for words wondering if Ellen had said anything else to Val.

"Watch yourself though," Val continued, "Ellen's a good friend but I don't think she would mind me telling you that she is very unconventional and has a strange circle of friends. I'm not sure she's your sort of woman."

I couldn't help but smile to myself. Here I was talking to my lodger whilst wearing her discarded panties and she was telling me she didn't think her friend was suitable for me because Val, presumably, thought I was too conventional. If only she knew I thought smugly to myself.

"Well nothing ventured nothing gained," I replied to Val, "I still think I'll give her a call."

"Don't say I didn't warn you," Val smiled before she disappeared to her room.

I pondered the conversation I would have with Ellen if I made the call. Had she really felt the bra strap? had she told Val? would she tell Val? What harm would it do if she did know and had told Val. At worst case Val would think me weird and kinky and might leave. I could always find another lodger easily enough. I decided to make the call and too see where it would lead.

Later that evening I called Ellen.

"Hi Ellen," I began, "it's Charlie, Val's friend, I bought you lunch today. Val gave me your card and said I should ring you."

"Oh hi Charlie, thanks for ringing. I was hoping you would," Ellen opened. Well that's a good start I thought to myself. "Thank you so much for letting me join you and Val for lunch and thanks for treating me."

"Your more than welcome," I replied, "It was very nice meeting you."

"It was nice meeting you," Ellen responded, "so I would very much like to return the favour. Could I treat you to lunch?"

"Well I'm certainly not going to decline an offer to go to lunch with a pretty girl. I'd love too thanks," I responded.

We arranged to meet on Friday that week and went on too exchange the normal pleasantries. We said our goodbyes but just before she hung up Ellen said "Oh Charlie wear what you were wearing at lunch today. See you," and with that she was gone.

To be continued...