The Log Cabin Ch. 03

Story Info
Kev meets his maker.
2.4k words
4.21
11k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,241 Followers

Thanks to Daddy's Beauty for finding time in her holiday for editing.

*

Sue:

Tim was sleeping. He had proved himself a very capable if inexperienced lover. With some gentle tips and hints he had me squealing quite a few times. Outstanding stamina, maybe a little lacking in size but his enthusiasm and quick recovery time made up for that.

After our torrid session between the sheets we had both slept but I had woken remembering Kev down in the basement. I looked out the window as I made my way to the stairs and saw it was still snowing. An idea was forming in my head. In one of our rest periods Tim had told me how they had come to escape and what they had done with the policeman and his car. After bad snow storms bodies of lost hikers in these mountains were sometimes not found until the spring thaw. After a dump this big it would take sometime to find the police car again.

In the basement Kev was still unconscious on the table. I went to the drug cabinet and got a syringe full of a drug to counteract the narcotic I had been drip feeding him to keep him sedated. In twenty minutes he would be lucid again so I began taking the dressing off his groin. Once it was off I admired my handiwork.

Karl, my previous partner had been a medical student before he was kicked out in third year. One of his professors caught him trying to sneak out a kidney from a cadaver. Officially his expulsion was for disciplinary reasons, no medical school wants it known publicly that they have had a cannibal enrolled for two and a half years.

He had taught me a lot about surgical techniques, anesthetics and infection control. The last was most important if you wanted to keep the "animals" alive so there was fresh meat. One guy we keep alive for two weeks as we stripped the flesh for his body. That had been my plan for Kev but as they would most likely come looking for the escapees I planned to throw the police a bone. It would keep them off Tim's scent and hopefully bond him to me at least until I see if he has got what it takes.

Kev began moaning as I removed the stitches from his scrotum. Closing wounds was important for infection control but finding sutures in a dead body might raise a few questions on an autopsy table. I would have to dirty up my cauterizing job on where I had removed his penis as well.

Kev's eyes opened and he looked around. Probably in another five minutes he would be with it enough to understand what I was going to tell him. I left him and went to find a body bag. Karl and I had acquired a few from a mortuary, they were handy to move the remains of our "animals".

Upon my return I saw Kev was struggling against the restraints.

"Morning darling!" I said brightly, mocking him.

"What have you done to me you bitch!" He hissed.

"Just a little cosmetic surgery darling. You're now two stone lighter!"

He looked at me not understanding. I undid the restraint holding his head down and grabbing a fist full of hair lifted his head. I then pointed down at his crotch so he could now see my work.

"See Kev, you're just like a Ken doll now!"

Kev screamed and I laughed.

"With a bit more practice you might make a boy soprano." I continued laughing.

"I'll kill you! You bitch!"

I slammed his head back down on the stainless steel table and leaned in closer to his ear.

"I don't think so Kevvy darling, but I am a little disappointed. I would have loved to have kept you for longer. Now I have bigger plans for you. You are going to help me keep Tim out of jail. The police are going to find your frozen body near the crash site. They won't bother looking to hard for Tim then, they will wait for the spring thaw and hope he shows up."

"They will see what you have done to me!" Kev gasped.

"No, my darling. They will see what a wolf or a fox has done to you."

Tears were flowing down Kev's cheeks.

"Well at least get it over with!" He moaned.

"No Kev, they have to find you frozen, it wouldn't be any good if the coroner thought you were the victim of foul play."

I held up another syringe, and he went even more pale.

"It's not like the other one Kev, this isn't a muscle relaxant. It's will make your muscles contract, you will be as stiff as a board. You will still be able to hear and feel and think but not move. I'll just tell Tim it's rigor mortis as he helps me fling you over the cliff. If your lucky you will die from the fall or hitting something on the way down. I kinda hope you land in a big snow drift, then as you lay there unable to move you will slowly freeze."

"They will find the drug in the autopsy!" Kev was grasping at straws.

"They wouldn't bother to look but if they did, this drug degrades below freezing. As your blood freezes it returns to its base elements."

"Please! Please! Please don't, just kill me please!"

He was openly sobbing now, it was depressing really. So I put the needle into the IV line I had connected to him and the sobbing stopped.

Tim:

I woke in the dark in a soft bed on fresh sheets with a sore dick. I was in heaven. When I had left the county lock-up to go back to prison I wouldn't have contemplated this happening. Being honest it was a bit like a dream, a very wet dream. I stretched out expecting to find Sue somewhere within reach. She wasn't there.

Opening my eyes, I looked about in the gloom. I was startled to see her standing at the foot of the bed in a nightgown. For a moment there was something unsettling about her gaze. Then she smiled and my heart skipped a beat. She glided around the bed end moving towards me. I pulled the covers back so she could get in but instead she sat on the edge.

"Tim, I have something to tell you." Sue said quietly.

Damn! Why does there always have to be complications. I had thought this was too good to be true. I stayed silent.

"Kev wasn't sleeping before, I...er....I killed him."

"You killed Big Kev?" I didn't believe her.

"I had a knife stashed in the room I got behind him to rub his back and then I stabbed him. He raped me, I killed him!"

It was hard to argue with that logic. After being in prison somebody killing someone wasn't such a big deal, they talked of little else.

"Okay, so what does that mean? Do you want me to go? Do you want to kill me?" That creepy feeling was back.

"No Tim! You haven't hurt me. I want to help you. I think I may have a way to keep you out of prison and under the radar for a while."

"Look Sue just call the police. I'll tell them that he attacked you. It will be self defense. I'll just go back to jail."

She leaned forward over me and kissed me full on the lips. Standing again she lifted her gown over her head then climbed back into bed straddling me. My cock was stiffening against her pussy lips as she leaned forward to whisper in my ear.

"I don't want you back in jail! I want you here!" Sue said urgently as she reached down rubbing my now hard dick up and down against her sex. Once she was wet enough she aimed my head for her hole then sunk back, impaling herself with a groan.

"Do I have your attention now."

"Oh Yes!" I replied as I let my hands wander down to cup her arse.

"Good, because I have a plan that I need your help with."

"I'm really good with your plans!" I said as I began thrusting up inside her.

"Slow down my boy!" Sue lifted herself up, nearly breaking contact. "You have to concentrate, we can play later."

I stopped my thrusting but continued rubbing her legs and bum as she settled back on my pole.

"It's still snowing outside and they forecast it will continue for twelve more hours. If we take Kev's body and heave it over the cliff near where you dumped the car and policeman hopefully they will find it and think your both dead but you are buried too deep in the snow."

"Sounds like a plan." I replied moving my attack to her breasts.

Sue slapped my hands away then hit me across the face.

"What the fuck?" I cried rubbing my stinging cheek. At that moment there was that wild unsettling look again.

"Pay attention!" She snarled. "This is important! I'm trying to help you!"

"Well, you are very distracting!" I retorted.

"Would you rather we had this discussion in the kitchen?" She replied lifting herself up once again.

Grabbing her I pulled her back down. "No! No! Here is fine, I'll be good I promise!"

The smile returned and she settled on my shaft squeezing her pussy muscles to show her dominance over me.

"Oh God that feels good!" I groaned.

"You remember that next time you consider disobeying me. Now where was I, that's right the snow. We have to go soon so there is enough snow after to cover our tracks and to make sure Kev is really frozen."

"Won't the knife wound be a give away?"

"No, I have already scratched him up a bit, they will think an animal got to him first."

"How do we get back there? The snow and everything will make the road really dangerous."

"There is a snowmobile in the garage, it will get us there and back."

"It seems like you have got all bases covered. Can I start to pay attention to other things now?" My eyes moved to her breasts.

"Alright," she giggled. "You have ten minutes then it's out into the cold!"

It was an enjoyable ten minutes!

After we concluded our funny business Sue got up turned the light on and pointed to the wardrobe.

"Try some of those clothes on, they are my late husbands. His snow jacket is down stairs with some gloves and hat but get as much as you can on because it's cold out there. I'm going to have a quick shower. You do make a mess young man!"

It felt weird wearing a dead mans clothes but I found some thermals and heavy pants and two woolen jumpers. I was waiting in the kitchen when Sue appeared similarly dressed for the cold. She went to a large cupboard near the door and pulled out a couple of heavy jackets.

"Gloves and hat are in the pockets." He said as she threw one towards me.

"Where's Kev?" I asked.

"Outside just near the outside entrance to the basement."

"How did you get him out there?"

"Some of us don't sleep all the time." Sue opened the front door and the icy wind charged in.

Outside Sue pointed to a lump partially cover by snow at the top of some stairs leading to the basement. The wind was howling to much to attempt conversation so she motioned for me to go to Kev's body, while she made for the garage.

The main door to the garage opened and Sue appeared driving a side by side converted to running in the snow. After backing up to where I was she got out and joined me at the other end of the lump. Reaching down she located some handles and signaled for me to do the same my end. It appeared to be a body bag like you see on TV in the crime shows.

We lifted him into the small tray on the back. He was some dead weight, I once again wondered how she got him out there.

With Kev in the back we made for the cab. It was protection from the wind but that was about all. The was no insulation mostly just Perspex and plastic so we kept our jackets and gloves on. It had a big set of lights and was very nimble on what would have been a very treacherous drive otherwise. Once on the road it was better but the wind was still horrendous. Just before we left the cover of the trees Sue stopped. Leaning close to make it easier to hear she spoke.

"You need to go down on foot first to make sure they haven't stationed a cop at the site of the accident. How far was it from here?"

"About half a mile." I answered.

Leaning past me she opened a compartment in the dash and pulled out two hand held UHF radios.

"Give me a call if the coast is clear."

Reluctantly I got out and trudged down the road with only the police flashlight we had liberated from the police car to guide me. After some slipping and sliding I got to the spot and it was deserted. I called Sue and she arrived soon after. I pointed to where we had pushed the car through the gap in the railing and she backed up to the railing about twenty yards from the gap.

Getting out she hopped up in the back and began unzipping the body bag. I got a look at my second dead body in the last twenty four hours. Kev didn't look as bad as the policeman, almost as though he was sleeping with his eyes open. His prison overalls had some bloodstains on them but there wasn't a lot. I guess he must not have been wearing it when he was stabbed. I grabbed his legs and Sue grabbed his arms. It was harder without the handles and he seemed less stiff than before. We got him balancing on the railing then we both gave a shove. He rolled off and sat on the edge of the drop for a moment. I thought I was going to have to get over and give him another kick but he began to roll and disappeared from view. It must have been the wind but I almost thought I heard a stifled scream.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,241 Followers