The Lokekku's Toll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't right at all. I'd finally met someone who could get me wet and aching with just a few touches, and he wasn't even human. Then again, maybe that's where the problem had been.

He was tasting the other breast now, his hand wrapped possessively around the first as if I'd take it away from him, and I stared at the sight of those inhuman fingers on me and tried to make myself worry about the thrill I was getting from it. No good--couldn't muster even the smallest bit of concern. I was lying underneath a forest demon on a bed of furs in his underground house and I didn't care a bit.

Instead, I dug my fingers into his thick mane of hair and arched my back, wanting to feel more of his mouth. But his fascination with my breasts meant that female lokekku probably didn't have them, which meant he probably had no idea what I was wanting.

"Suck," I murmured, running a finger over his cheek and then across my breast. He looked up at me, a small smile playing on his lips as his hand kneaded the reddening flesh.

"Like a little fawn?" he asked with a curious tilt of his head. He laughed and lowered his head, wrapping his lips around the tip and suckling in a quick little rhythm that made my fingers clench tightly in his hair.

"More," I groaned loudly, "and harder."

He drew more of the breast into his mouth and pulled his head slowly back, stretching it until it popped loose. He laughed to see it jiggle and did it again, then did it with the other. He was absolutely fascinated with them, as well as my reactions. I was moaning and writhing, hands clawing at him and at the furs, and I couldn't stop rubbing myself against his stomach. I was starting to sound like a cat in heat, all mewling protests that he wasn't fucking me yet.

He finally tired of playing with my breasts and started tasting other parts of me. His tongue licked a path down my belly as his hands rubbed my hips, but when I thought his mouth would finally hit the ache between my legs, he sat up. I bit back a scream of protest and started to ask what the hell was wrong with him when he put his hands on my legs and flipped me over.

The sudden move stunned me and cleared my mind a little (finally!), and I tried to think about what was happening as he pushed at my hips and thighs until he got my knees up under me. I had just enough time to realize I was lying with my ass in the air before I felt his tongue, and my mind was once again lost in a rush of lust. I could feel his fingers spreading me, tongue licking around the entrance, and when he reached the little hidden nub it tore a raw cry from my throat. He did it again, and then set to licking and nibbling and gently pulling at it with his lips. It was a delicious torture.

Then his tongue went back to licking around the entrance again, and I felt his mouth open wide over my sex as his tongue slid into me. He...he had a very long tongue. I pressed my forehead and arms against the furs beneath me to brace myself as I pressed upwards, trying to get more of the sensation of that long, curling tongue licking along my inner walls.

"Oooo suh-sweet Mu-uh-ther!" I moaned, reaching back to find and rub the nub. It was still wet from his tongue, and my fingers slid over and around it so easily while his tongue continued its exploration. Chills and tingles were coursing their way over my skin, my breath starting to catch, and I was so...close... There.

I cried out as it hit me, body tightening with the force of the pleasure spreading over me. My legs went out, sending me sprawling along the furs as I gasped and gave little panting laughs. I could feel myself twitching, each little aftershock sending another wave of pleasure rushing over me.

I threw a languid look over my shoulder to see what Flik was doing and found the demon cleaning himself. I'd made a bit of a mess on his face, it seemed. He was rubbing the back of one hand over his chin and cheeks, and then licking off my juices with slow swipes of his tongue. He saw me staring and gave me a toothy grin.

"Human females much easier to please," he growled happily, reaching down to wipe another taste from my thighs. I rolled over, propping myself on one arm and drawing one leg up. I ran two fingers through my folds until they glistened and held out my hand, offering him yet another taste. He leaned forward and curled his tongue around them, licking them clean, and the feel of it covered my arms in gooseflesh.

"You're the first who's ever really tried," I said, rubbing my thumb along his lower lip. Inhuman or not, he was really quite attractive in a strange way. I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to fuck a human male again. Maybe I could just stay tucked away in Flik's cozy little hole and enjoy bone-melting forest demon sex until it eventually killed me. I quivered at the memory. It would probably only take a week.

Then my gaze wandered downward to his still erect arousal. Whoops! I'd forgotten that it hadn't been a mutual conclusion for us both. I sat up and gave him a sly look. "So tell me...do female lokekku do anything for males?"

He looked at me, puzzled. "They stop running?"

"I'll take that as a 'no' then." I scooted closer, pressing against his side as I ran a hand over his narrow chest. His skin really was amazingly soft. "That's rather sad. They make you do all the work while they just lay there?"

He blinked at me, and then shook his head and started nudging me back down on the furs. "May I rut now?"

"Hold on," I said, putting up a hand. He looked exasperated at my stalling, but I wasn't passing this up. "Would you like to see how some human females get the males ready?"

"But I am ready," he said plaintively, pointing at his cock. "See?"

I rolled my eyes. Explaining would do no good with this one, so perhaps a demonstration was in order. I wiggled my way down until I lay across his lap, my face just a few scant inches from that lovely prick. He shifted like he was about to move behind me again so I quickly leaned forward and ran my tongue up his length. He froze, staring down at me with a very human look of complete shock.

"So," I purred, holding it between my thumb and forefinger and rubbing it up and down, "do you like that kind of attention?"

"Human females...they taste the males before they rut?"

"We do if the male is lucky," I said with a grin, curling my fingers around him. The skin on his prick was like the finest silk; I couldn't stop touching it. I stretched further across his lap and rubbed my cheek against it like a playful cat, and the demon made some little growling noise deep in his throat.

I got up on my knees and bent over him, licking across the wide head before I gave it a little sucking kiss. He was making all sorts of noises now, but I loved that growling purr. There was a thrill in knowing that I was the first to show him this kind of attention. It was almost like having a virgin. I closed my lips over him, tongue licking and curling around the head, then slowly slid him further into my mouth.

Suddenly Flik's fingers were in my hair, pressing against my skull to push me further down. The forest demon was a quick learner--annoyingly so. I hate it when guys push on my head. I gave him a small warning by growling and letting him feel teeth, and he removed his hands very quickly. Oh yes, a quick leaner indeed. I smiled around the shaft and lowered my head even more, taking him as far as I could go. With any other man I would have had no problem touching my lips to his groin, but there was just too much of him. I pulled back with a regretful sigh, lips forming a tight seal around his head before I let it pop free.

He was too hard, too ready. I wanted to keep it up, but I knew it wouldn't have taken more than three or four bobs of the head before he came. I pressed a kiss to the head, tongue flicking one more time over it before I sat up.

"Alright," I said, my voice gone husky with renewed arousal, "now we rut."

"Good," he growled, hands reaching for me. I felt a moment's panic as I realized the demon was at the snapping point, but then he was flipping me roughly onto my stomach again. I laughed and got my knees up under me, this time lifting my ass into the air without being prompted. I wiggled it invitingly and then he was on me, hands digging into my shoulders and legs pressed against my hips. I felt him slid against my folds once, twice--and then he found the entrance and thrust forward.

I was wet and ready, but even so it took two or three heavy thrusts before he managed to make his way in. I was stretched tight around him, unused to his size, and it hurt as he started to move. He was not a graceful or tender lover. His rhythm was animalistic, nothing more than hard, humping thrusts that no human could have kept up for any length of time. But the demon just kept going.

It was as he said: this was rutting. I was a mounted female. Part of me was screaming that I should be horrified at being taken like this, but the majority was reveling in the primitive rhythm. I loved the grip on my shoulders. I loved the helpless little grunts and whines every stroke brought out of me. I loved the possessive aura, his constant growl.

But the growl was starting to break up, and then he pushed himself in and stayed there, grinding against me in circular little motions. Mother's tit, I was starting to feel that familiar tightening as my hips gave a convulsive little twitch. Again? Not again, I couldn't do it again, too soon, too soon and oh Mother, so big, so hard, quit moving like that, quit quit quit--

This time I came screaming, my body convulsing and trying to tighten when there was no room for it. I dimly felt his grip increase until I knew I'd have bruises, felt him press hard against me and then buck wildly as he released, roaring and howling to match my own cries. My arms slid out before me as I came down, my cheek pressing against the furs. His movements slowed and I felt the rasp of his tongue against the back of my neck in a soothing gesture. He stayed pressed firmly to my backside, hands stroking my sides while he licked and licked.

I closed my eyes, relaxing and enjoying his touch and the satisfied throb in my groin. The licking was kind of...it should have bothered me, but...oh hell. I sighed happily and wiggled my hips against him, giggling as he growled playfully and nipped at me. I thought about how any decent woman should have been sobbing in shame to be mounted like a bitch in heat by a forest demon, but quickly tossed it aside. I'd long ago decided decency just meant letting your husband have his two thrusts and roll over. A decent woman wouldn't be trying to milk every last bit of sensation from a shattering climax by squeezing around the softening shaft inside of her as a decent woman wouldn't know what the hell such a thing was...poor, poor, pitiful women.

I was only dimly aware of him finally pulling out of me, but by that time I was on the brink of passing out altogether.

And then I did.

Best sleep of my life, I'm telling you. Nothing like being fucked into exhaustion by an energetic lokekku. My first thought on waking was that I was going to sneak Flik home with me as a cure for those bouts of sleeplessness. Or when I just wanted more forest demon sex. Or both.

My second thought was that I'd passed out in his den for who knew how long when I was supposed to be shaving a day off my trip to Hevanto. My eyes snapped open and I was rolling off the furs and scrambling for that narrow entrance in all of ten seconds time. I forgot about being naked until I tried to shimmy up the tunnel to get outside, but the rocks reminded me. But I didn't need to get outside to see that it was dark outside, meaning I was stuck here until morning.

"So much for saving time," I grumbled, rubbing my breast where a rock had gotten particularly unfriendly. "Still, I avoided that whole bandit rape thing, so I still came out ahead. Fucked a lokekku, though." I thought about it and grinned. "Nope, still coming out ahead."

I gave up and headed back for the furs. Flik was missing, but I was sure he'd be back--I hoped. I needed him to show me how to get through to the Hevanto side of the forest. I smiled wickedly as I snuggled against a nice bear pelt. If he was reluctant... well, I was sure I could persuade him.

There were apples on the table when I woke up again. After I got dressed, I quartered one and ate it with some bread and cheese I had in my pack, and washed it down with a bit of peach wine. Flik showed up a bit later, licking his lips and the back of his hand.

"And what did you have for breakfast?" I asked, my voice still raspy with sleep.

"Tasty little rabbit," he said with a grin, showing me all those sharp teeth. "You like the apples?"

"They're very good." I had already put the others away in my pack for later. "Er...Flik? I need to be on my way."

He frowned. Actually, it was more of a pout. "Do you?"

"I do. I need to get to market. You may not have any use for shiny human money, but I've got several. Can you show me to the east side of the forest?"

He looked for a minute as if he might say no, but he heaved a huge sigh and nodded his head. "We had a deal. I will show you."

I smiled and stood up, cuddling to him as I dug my fingers into his mane and gave him a good scratching around the base of those velvety ears. He began to purr almost immediately, and he ducked his head into my throat to lick along the skin in long, sure strokes. I tilted my head back and gave a satisfied little hum, fingers still scratching at his ears as he licked.

"I'll have to come back through the forest again," I told him. "Another pass, another toll."

He raised his head, blinking and then grinning as my meaning dawned. "Yes yes, another toll. More wine, more rut. Yes?"

"Mmm yes," I agreed. The market would be a week long. Those seven days would drive me crazy. How the hell was I supposed to play shop when all I wanted was to be underground on a bed of furs with my new lover? Still, best to go now before I got too addicted.

We reached the edge of the forest in no time at all as he hoisted me onto his back and then fairly flew across the forest floor. He was far better than a horse; there was less jolting and he was twice as fast. As he set me down at the forest's edge, I could see the high towers of the king's castle in the distance, no more than an hour's walk away.

"You will come back, yes?" Flik asked worriedly. I gave him a reassuring smile and another scratch behind the ears.

"Seven days. I'll meet you here on the seventh day when the sun reaches the middle of the sky, all right?"

"Good, good."

I started to walk out of the trees when I looked over my shoulder, taking in the lokekku's all too human features--or more importantly, his mouth.

"Flik?"

"Yes?"

"Do lokekku kiss?"

He cocked his head to one side, watching me curiously. "What is it? Is it more human rutplay?"

I smiled and stepped back to him, reaching up to place a hand on each side of his face. I pulled him down and pressed my lips to his, curling my arms around his neck. He didn't respond, and when I pulled back he looked confused but interested. I patted his cheek and moved away.

"Well, we'll work on that when I come back."

Then I shouldered my pack and stepped out into the sun, a spring in my step...and a whole lot of soreness between my legs. Wincing, I toned down the spring and walked a bit more gingerly towards the road. Hopefully that would heal up before I returned for the next round. Good thing Hevanto had bathhouses with heated water.

12