The Lonely MILF Ch. 01

Story Info
She finds pleasure with the taekwondo instructor.
2.6k words
4.07
53.2k
13
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Appoline
Appoline
10 Followers

The Taekwondo Instructor

My husband travels 4-5 days out of nearly every week. And when he's home, he spends most of his time trying to catch up with our 5 year old son. Even at age 40, it sure makes for lonely evenings especially when I'm horny. As a result my husband and I have unofficially come up with a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. I am sure he has "indiscretions" while on the road. As for me, I tend to be particular, but if the right opportunity presents itself....

Fortunately for me, I do not look 40 - far from it. I have frequently been mistaken for someone in her 30's or even 20's. Sure my breasts aren't as pert and my tummy isn't as firm, but my husband says I'm definitely a MILF.

My son takes taekwondo lessons twice a week at the local studio. Most of the mothers there are aloof, helicopter moms bussing their children from one activity to another all week. Putting my son in taekwondo simply because he's expressed an interest with no other alternative motive seems to be an unpopular view point. As such most of the mothers don't think much of me. However there is one mother whose daughter is in my son's class that shares enough of my philosophies that we have become friends. My friend understands that getting a break through the week is tough for me, so after class one day a week, she takes my son to dinner and back to her house for a few hours of play with her daughter so I can have some time to myself.

Most of our banter during class is light, but the subject that comes up nearly weekly is our children's taekwondo instructor. At 20 years old Mr. Fredricks (in taekwondo all black belt students are referred to as Mr. or Ms.) is most easy on the eyes. True to the discipline of the art, he keeps his black wavy hair trimmed short, which only calls more attention to his deep blue eyes. He stands roughly 5'10" - just a bit taller than me - and carries his well toned, but not bulky frame easily. Careful to avoid the disapproving ears of our fellow moms, my friend and I speculate on all manners of things in his life. We've heard rumors that he hasn't fully gotten his act together yet, but we're not sure exactly in what ways. But mostly we comment on his toned body and those piercing blue eyes.

It had become my habit after my friend left with our children for me to visit the ladies' room before heading out for a bite to eat and a good book at the local coffee shop near the studio. One evening, Mr. Fredricks and I quite literally crashed into each other as I was coming out of the ladies' room. He grabbed my arms to catch me from falling and has he did so, his hands brushed across my breasts. Being a hot day, I had chosen my usual comfort of going braless, so I shuddered involuntarily at his hands' graze. As I mumbled my apologies and thanks, I became aware that Mr. Fredricks hadn't released his grip on my arms. We were standing quite close in the narrow hallway between the restrooms and the black belt changing room. I could feel the heat from his body radiate against my own.

Mr. Fredricks looked down at me and leaned in to my ear so closely his lips grazed my hair. "Excuse me, Mrs. Burns. It's such a narrow hallway." I tried to turn to leave, but his grip on my arms was steadfast.

Our eyes locked as I mumbled "It's Beth," shocked at how this man 20 years my junior could turn me into a giddy school-girl. Our faces were inches apart, our eyes not leaving the other's. The unspoken invitation was clear. "I...uh...have plans this evening. Perhaps...uh..."

The spell was broken. Mr. Fredricks pulled back, letting go of my arms. "Oh, yes. Well, perhaps I'll see you next week."

"Perhaps." I smiled seductively, not letting him get away quite so easily.

Thoughts of Mr. Fredricks kept me warm in the lonely hours for the next several nights. My favorite sleek silver vibrator got quite a work out.

The next week, following habit, I made a quick trip to the ladies' room after class, not quite knowing when or if Mr. Fredricks would approach me. He hadn't acknowledged me before class although he spent several minutes at the reception desk near my chair. Nonetheless I came prepared, wearing a black button down sleeveless blouse and tan short linen skirt. Again I was braless and chose a blush colored g-string.

Upon leaving the ladies' room, I again literally bumped into Mr. Fredricks. He caught me from falling again, gripping my arms slightly tighter than necessary holding them close to my sides. The spark in his blue eyes told me the meeting wasn't as unintentional as it was last week. He leaned in again to whisper, "I told you. This hallway is very narrow." While doing so, he boldly let a thumb leave my arm and caress my nipple. My only response was a small gasp.

"I have a class in 30 minutes," he continued to rub my nipple with his thumb.

"Where?" I whispered, understanding.

To answer, Mr. Fredricks released my arm just long enough to open the door to his right. He led me inside the black belt changing room, a long dingy hallway with six or so separate cubicals similar to that of a dressing room in a department store. In front of each cube hung a stark curtain for privacy. At the end of the hallway was another door. I smiled to myself at the places young, inexperienced lovers will find appropriate, but allowed myself to be lead to the door at the end of the hall.

Mr. Fredricks opened the door to reveal a small, but fortunately relatively uncluttered storage room. There were crude shelves filled with unused equipment and a few duffle bags along one wall. Along the opposite was a metal secretary's desk with an easy chair wedged between the corner of it and the wall by the door.

Once inside the small storage room, Mr. Fredricks pushed me against the wall, gripping my arms again and kissing me hard. I struggled a few brief seconds against the loss of control before giving in to his firm grip. His mouth pressed against mine hungrily, parting my lips with his tongue. He tasted oddly sweet and acidic like cucumbers and licorice, not an unpleasant taste.

"I'm sorry." he gasped upon releasing my arms. "I've thought about this all week and now a have only a bit of time. I got ahead of myself." I responded by kissing him back while my fingers found their way to his black belt, untying it deftly. Untying my son's yellow belt while he wiggled and squirmed, ready to play gave me lots of practice. Mr. Fredrick's white uniform jacket fell open easily to reveal his damp muscled chest covered in fine black hair. Meanwhile he was working on the buttons of my black sleeveless blouse. He soon discovered I was again not wearing a bra and mumbled his appreciation.

He rolled one nipple between thumb and forefinger sending shivers down my spine. "Mr. Fredricks..." I murmured against his mouth.

"It's Tony." He murmured back, leading me toward the old easy chair. The chair had been covered with a faded beach towel. "The chair's not so bad, but we're not the first to use it. Thought a clean surface was the least I could do." I smiled to myself at the boy's forethought.

He eased me down pushing my skirt up as I sat on the edge of the chair. His fingers found the elastic of my blush colored g-string, teasing as he slid it down. I kicked off my black slip on sandals before lifting my legs to aid him in pulling my panties over my feet. Standing over me, Mr. Fredricks', er, Tony's chest glistened lightly with sweat from the workout in his previous class. It was difficult to tell what his legs looked like under his baggy uniform pants, but his chest and arms showed the signs of someone who took great care in his body. He leaned down to kiss me, supporting his weight by placing a hand on either chair arm. I teased a few curls of chest hair back to life with my fingertips and felt his body shudder over me.

Tony quickly worked his way down my body, stopping to suckle and nibble first at one nipple then the other, causing me to gasp in excitement and anticipation. Arching my back, I wound my fingers in his thick black hair, encouraging him on. His lips found my hips, thighs and finally my pussy, becoming wetter and wetter by the moment. Tony covered my pussy with kisses. I draped my legs over his shoulders forcing him to his knees. His hands left the arms of the chair and found my breasts, kneading them softly at first, but increasingly roughly as his excitement mounted.

Leaving nothing to chance, I whispered, "Lick me, Tony. Lick my clit." I raked my fingernails lightly down his muscled arms to his hands now rolling each nipple between his fingers. His tongue flickered against my swelling lips, parting them as juices began to flow down to my puckered little asshole. He began thrusting his tongue into me with short quick jabs. Dear Lord, this boy knew how to tongue fuck. I leaned my head back and bit my own tongue to keep from screaming out in sheer ecstasy.

The sound of a slamming door somewhere on the other side of the thin wall reminded me of our less than discrete location. Not wanting to rush the boy, but knowing we didn't have all day, I raised slightly, "Tony...." My tone was a bit more urgent than I anticipated.

"I know." He sighed against my dripping cunt. "I know." Down he went again, this time sucking and fucking me in earnest. I gently moved his hands from their attentions of my breasts down to my pussy. Getting the idea, he parted my slick lips with one hand and slid one, then two fingers inside with the other. His mouth had my rock hard clit covered, his tongue flicking harder and harder against the little pebble. I grabbed a handful of that wavy black hair and pushed his face into my cunt, arching up at the same time. It was his turn to struggle momentarily under the force and loss of control, but Tony recovered quickly adjusting to the new pressure I was providing.

"Suck it. Suck it hard." I hissed. "Make me cum. I'm so close." His tongue jabbed and I felt teeth rake across my clit, nearly jolting me out of the chair. "Yes, Tony. That's it." My back arched further. My toes curled, pushing my heels into his back. My free hand gripped his upper arm. My nails dug into his skin. A burst of light flashed in my head as my orgasm rocketed through me.

I slumped in the chair spent while Tony gently lapped at my juices. He looked in my eyes over long eyelashes. "Take off your pants." I instructed as quickly as I could recover.

He wasted no time in standing to strip off his uniform pants. A rock hard cock sprang free as soon as the elastic waistband was past it. I knew he was required to wear a jock strap and cup to class so I assumed he removed both sometime before "bumping" into me in the hallway. Tony obviously had it all planned out before coming to class today.

Nice 7 incher, not too thick, with an needing purple head stared at me. I reached up to stroke it, running my thumb over the tip to spread the already forming pre-cum. It was a trick I had learned from years with my husband, and it obviously drove Tony as crazy. "We don't have much time I'm afraid." I said longingly. "Where do you want this?"

He groaned under my touch. "Gods, for a week I've been dreaming of your mouth around it."

I grinned as I stood up and pushed him down into the chair. Tony had another class coming up shortly. He didn't need to work out his legs unnecessarily at the moment. Before making my way to his cock, I stopped to kiss his mouth and face covered with my juices. "Mmmmm...I've always liked the way a man tastes after he's gone down on my pussy." Tony's cock jumped in my hand at my talk. If we ever hooked up again, I'd have to remember the dirty talk.

Mindful of the time and knowing he was more than ready, I moved quickly to his eager pole. Licking just the tip first, savoring in his shudders, I then took the length of it in my mouth, making long slow strokes. My hand moved to his balls where I raked my fingernails oh so lightly across the underneath of them. This caused Tony to thrust his hips into my face and grab a handful of my shoulder length chestnut brown hair. Readjusting, I increased the speed of my strokes and tugged lightly at the pubic hairs on his balls. "Fuck..." Tony whispered.

I looked up at him, meeting his dark blue eyes. He had one hand on either side of my head now, fucking my face. He controlled the pace and I was just along for the ride, teasing his balls with my fingers all the while. His dick filled my mouth as I continued to lick and suck as best I could. It jerked hard and I felt his balls tighten. I knew he was close to coming and I was guessing he'd come hard when he did. His hips jerked up while I tried to relax my throat to take the rest of his length.

"So close..." he mumbled. "Yeah, fuck my cock."

I moved one hand up to his inner thigh to better support myself just as Tony's cock spasmed and he shot a load of cum deep into my throat. I continued to suck his dick, swallowing each load, as he ground his hips into my face upon spasm after spasm. Even after the cum stopped flowing, he jerked and writhed a few more moments. I slowed my pace, not ready to pull off completely, licking his cock like an ice cream cone, cleaning him.

From somewhere deep in a duffle bag I heard a cell phone ring. "Damn!" Tony exclaimed. "That's my alarm. Five minutes to class."

Giving his cock one or two good sucks, I stood, allowing him to stand. While he dressed, I sat in the easy chair admiring his body. His legs were just as toned as the rest of him and their muscles flexed upon his hurried movements. "Stay a few minutes after I leave," he was saying. "I left the back door unlocked so you can slip out that way. You didn't have to tell me discretion was a must. No one has to know you are still here." He pulled on a t-shirt and reached for his belt. "Shit. I'm going to be late."

"You're the instructor. Slow down." I said drowsily.

"Not for this class. Even black belts take classes. For this one I'm a student." He looked down at me still naked. "Mmmm...but fucking you is worth the extra push-ups Mr. Jones will make me do for being late." And with that, he was out the door.

I waited until I heard Mr. Jones, head instructor at the school, yell out, "Mr. Fredricks! You're late!" and Mr. Fredricks respond "Yes, sir!" The hallway was quiet when I walked past the restrooms and slipped out the back door. I normally don't get too involved with my "indiscretions," but Mr. Tony Fredricks definitely deserves more of my time another day.

Appoline
Appoline
10 Followers