The Lonely Slave

Story Info
A sub male finally gets his fantasies fulfilled.
4.4k words
4
39.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slaafe
slaafe
3 Followers

A slave without a mistress is a curious thing. We're forced to fantasize and dream about what it would be like to have a mistress. I combined my submissiveness with my bra fetish. So when a lonely night hit, I'd hop online and visit various bra and stocking sites. It wasn't enough to strictly masturbate to women wearing bras, but instead I'd come to the edge of orgasm and start again with each picture. But that didn't feed my fantasies well enough, so I added scenarios. Because most of the images focused on the front of women's bras, I would assign a punishment to myself whenever I saw the rear strap of a bra. If only one strap was present, I'd take a dowry rod and whip my balls. Enough to cause me to grimace, but not enough to really inflict severe pain.

Things got interesting whenever I'd see a shot with both rear straps. If it was a pink bra, I'd take bungee cord and wrap it around my mouth so the hooks would fishhook the corner of my mouth. Quite uncomfortable, but I had to tell myself it was a punishment, not a reward.

Red bras from behind meant punishment food, like a mouth full of mustard, vinegar or hot sauce. Blue bras meant ice cubes in my butt, and white bras meant either drinking pee or taking something into my ass. Purple meant a rubber band around the head of my penis. Black bras meant some sort of humiliation.

It was all about the anticipation, something to make me feel alive.

Tonight I decided to press myself with the black bra. If a black bra came up then I'd have to go to a department store's lingerie department and buy a pair of panties for myself. But the kicker and the part that would be hard to make myself do would be to tell the clerk that it was for myself.

Sure enough the black bra from behind comes up and I let out a gasp of fear. Now I just have to go through with it.

I decide on Macy's because they're not as busy as Victoria's Secret and the lingerie department is off in a corner of the store. I don't want anyone around for this.

I walk around the the store trying to get my courage up. I pass through the lingerie department and there's one woman buying something and a decent looking older clerk helping her. I decide to walk around the store again as my heart is pounding through my head.

By the time I come back around, she's gone. I have no choice but to approach the department. After roaming around for a few minutes she approach me and ask if I need any help.

"I've been instructed to buy a pair of panties for myself." There I said it. Now I just have to wait and see if I get my ass kicked out of the store. But I don't. While she hesitate for a moment, she ask me what size they need to be.

"Well they're supposed to be uncomfortable, so the size doesn't matter. Which type would work". I'm hoping that she don't see the erection forming in my pants or the sweat on my forehead.

She give me a quizzical look, and smirk a little bit. This tells me that there might be a little more of a dark side to she. Now that I'm extremely focused on she, I notice that she's a few years older than I thought and while still attractive to me in my aroused state, probably not as pretty as I initially thought from a distance. I also notice that she's got a tattoo on her arm that's pretty elaborate.

We're walking around the store and she's picking out different types. I can see that she's actually taking some effort to find the most uncomfortable pair and talking about why certain pair would suck. Being in the constant state of arousal that she's got me in, I ask if she'd like to know why I'm doing this.

"I wanted to, but didn't know if she were comfortable talking about it." she replies.

I take a deep breath and explain how I'm submissive to women and have been instructed to subject myself to this humiliation. I tell a little white lie here, because I don't want her to know how pathetic it is for me to do this solely to myself. She doesn't really reply to that right away. But then she asks what that entails and I explain that I've got to be submissive to all women tonight.

"So are you saying that if I asked you to show me what these looked like on you, you'd model them for me?"

Oh crap. This I wasn't expecting. It turns me on beyond belief, but scares the crap out of me. I stammer a yes and she giggles a little bit.

"Well then, you can buy these." She picked out a pair of almost girdle style that wedge up that back in a thong. The absolute worst of both worlds.

You make a call to another department and tell the clerk there that you'll need to step away and need coverage in the department so you can follow me into the dressing room.

I come out of the dressing room more humiliated that I've ever been in my life. This is far more than I expected from my "punishment". I expected it to go just like every other time when nothing ever comes of it.

She giggles at me and makes a comment about my hairy chest. I go back into the dressing room in embarrassment and I hear her say "You're not going to wear those all night?" Thinking she's just messing with me, and thankfully she doesn't press the issue.

While I'm paying for the panties, we talk a little bit and she tells me that her name is Connie. She tells me the story of her tattoo and some of her life. We linger and I tell her that I've got to go. As I turn to leave, I make the fateful question that changes it all.

"I've got a question, and I'm very nervous asking it."

"Go ahead."

"If I told you that I'd love to be your slave tonight, what would you say?"

She pauses for a moment and replies "I'd say yes. I'm more open minded than you know. I've never done this before, but I'm a creative person. Sure why not."

Again, beyond my expectations, but because she's never done this, it will probably just be a couple massages and oral sex and I'll be back home in a few hours.

"Go back into the dressing room, strip down to the panties and throw out the rest of your clothes." Ok, this is off to a great start, let's see where it goes from here.

She forces me to kneel with my back facing the wall and ties my hands behind my back. Then she just leaves me there while she goes back to work. Every time a woman comes into the dressing room area my heart stops as I wonder if she knows I'm only a few feet away scared at the power that was given to Goddess Connie.

I hear her talking to one of her coworkers and even worse, I hear the giggling. After a few minutes the door opens and I'm given my first assignment. There is a women's bathroom behind the dressing rooms and my job is to clean the toilets with my tongue. I'm thinking that it's not fair that another woman came up with the idea. Connie surely wouldn't have come up with this on her own. I would be trudging along just fine until this other woman decided that she's got a grudge against men.

Because I'm only wearing women's panties and have my hands tied behind my back, I don't have a choice. It's not like I can just leave. I'm starting to feel like maybe my sense of choice is disappearing.

The disgusting bitter job takes longer than I expect and I'm still licking the third toilet when Connie comes back in and announces that it's time to go home for the night. I'm relieved that she doesn't seem to care too much about whether or not I did the job well. Fortunately her friend doesn't seem to be around anymore.

She gives me the dignity of wearing my clothes out of the back room, but takes my wallet and keys away from me. She also tells me that while I was facing the wall that she took pictures of me in case I make a run for it. I realize that nobody can tell who I am from behind, but remember that she's got my wallet and knows my name. It's best if I keep seeing where this leads.

When we get to her house she strips me naked and blindfolds me. I hear her taking off her clothes and she gives me a lecture about how I'm to never see my Goddess naked. It's not my right. She takes my hands and ties them to the bedpost with strict instructions to make sure that I lick her to orgasm, because it's been a long time since a man has cared enough about her to think of her first. This comment concerns me. Does she too have a grudge to harbor that I underestimated?

After I've given her a couple of very pleasant orgasms, to say the least, she decides that she's had a long day and it's time to get some sleep.

I'm thinking that we'll sleep together and I'll be on my way in the morning, but she has different ideas for me. "You're still a slave even though I'm done for the night. And I don't think slaves should have easy nights sleeping. You're going to have to work for your sleep."

She unties the ropes from the bed and hogties me like the bra fetished, woman objectifying pig that I am. Then she sticks a vibrator into my ass that she attaches a device to. She explains that she has jury rigged a timer that is set to go off every 15 minutes. Finally she take off her panties, stuffs them in my mouth to keep me

quiet, rolls over and goes to sleep knowing that while she sleeps peacefully, I've got 8 hours of torment ahead of me and there's nothing I can do about it.

The Next Day

She awakes refreshed from a nice long sleep and sees me lying on the floor where she left me. Hogtied, gagged and with a vibrator in my ass going off every 15 minutes. It's clear that I'm utterly exhausted.

She goes into the shower just leaving me there and doesn't say a word to me. When she comes out she tells me that she's going to go into town and pick up a collar for me to wear, now that I'm owned by her. She unties my legs and tells me that while she's gone, that I'm to clean all of her shoes including the bottoms with my tongue. I figure that it's got to be better than cleaning toilets.

I crawl over to her shoes and start cleaning them with my tongue as instructed. My hands are still tied behind my back and the ropes are hurting my wrists. While she's gone I try to untie her knots, but to no avail. My chance to get back home will come. Even though she hasn't tormented me too much, this is still more than I bargained for and I'm exhausted.

When she arrives she pulls the collar out of the box and to my shock and fear, it's not a normal collar. It's a dog shock collar and instead of putting it around my neck, she places it around the base of my penis so the shock nodes are under my balls. I'm sweating in fear as to how it'll feel. She appears to be taking this slave thing more seriously than I thought she would.

Just to test it she hits the button and it jolts me to the core. Laughing, she tell me that it's only set at level 2 out of 7. Next she asks me if I have to go to the bathroom yet and thankfully I reply that I do. She denies me with a smirk and instead make me drink a full glass of water. "She'll beg to humiliate yourself soon enough, slave".

Next it's off to the mall and she bring me into one of those stores like Hot Topic that sell all sorts of goth stuff and gimmicky stuff that only teenagers with money burning a hole in their pockets buy. "Brenda here has the controller. I'm going to do some shopping and I don't need she slowing me down. Do what she tells you to." Connie takes off and Brenda tells me that I'm to stand in the doorway and if I lose my erection she'll shock me.

Now I'm faced with the fear that I'll either humiliate myself with an erection that sticks out because of the loose pants and lack of underwear for everyone to laugh at or face another shock, not to mention that my Goddess hasn't let me pee yet.

Standing here by the entrance to the store is a challenge on a few levels. I'm getting tire of just standing here, and teenager goth wannabe girls keep asking me if I'm the doorman. Usually they see my erection and either smirk or act grossed out. Brenda seems preoccupied with her work so I'm hoping that she doesn't notice as my erection dips. Ow! I hit the ground as she tells me to get my worthless ass off the ground and that Goddess Connie will surely hear about this. Enduring the laughter of people passing by is finally ended when Connie returns.

She gets a status report from Brenda and I see the disappointment in her eyes and she tells me that all that shopping on my credit card has made her hungry.

It's off to lunch where she gives me another glass of water, and doesn't let me eat. I'm starving, but only my Goddess is allowed to eat, I can only hope for her leftovers. "Are you ready to pee yet?" I vigorously nod yes and she slips me an adult diaper. "Put these on and pee your pants." Again my heart drops. How am I going to be able to do this? Because she doesn't trust me, she takes me into the women's bathroom but before she make me wear it, I have to give her an orgasm in the stall.

The excitement of a public place excites she and I give her a screamer. I'm thankful that we don't get kicked out and that no other women appeared to be in the room with us.

She takes me back to the table and tells me that I can relieve myself any time I want, but it's too embarrassing for me to pee my pants. Giggling at me she tell the waitress to bring a glass of water every five minutes. Again, I shake in fear of the Goddess. She won't let me get up from the table until I suffer the indignity of peeing my pants in public.

Three glasses later I finally am able to let loose and I groan causing all the other people nearby to stare at me. Smirking at me she gets up and tells me to pay the lady and when I get to the car, that I'm to climb into the trunk. After all, a slave shouldn't be allowed a comfortable seat. Especially smelling like it does.

We get home and she pulls me out of the trunk of the car and realizes that the pee smell just doesn't cut it for her. So she take me out to the back yard, strips me naked, and ties me to a tree with my hands up over my head.

"Slave, I'm going to clean you now." She brings out the hose and adjusts the setting to "jet". At first i think it's not going to be a big deal, but once she aims the jet water at my balls, the agony shoots right to my gut. Every time I try to move, she keeps the aim steady. All the dodging and stretching that I'm doing is making my arms scream in pain in addition to the gut wrenching pain in my balls. I finally go limp and stop fighting.

After she's hosed me down, she decides to go in to take a nap. "Get some rest out here, slave. You've got a long day ahead of you." Dangling out in the cold with cold water dripping off me, doesn't seem very restful, but Goddess Connie is at least giving me a break from torment.

After hanging from the tree for a couple hours my arms are stiff, but at least my balls aren't killing me anymore and she comes to get me. She puts the shock collar back around my balls and orders me into the bedroom. "You'll thank me for this later tonight" she say as she take a medium sized butt plug and shoves it into my ass. I immediately collapse to the ground and beg to have it pulled out, but she insist that it's better for me to leave it in. She didn't bother to work it in slowly so the shock was too much for my rectum to take. I'm getting light headed from the stretching and pain.

For the next hour I give her a full body massage until all the stress in her body escapes her. Feeling generous she decides that it's time to let the slave eat. She makes me crawl to the kitchen and opens up a can of dog food and dumps it unceremoniously into a bowl. I'm starving but this might just be too much for me to handle. I'm a successful professional, but she's treating me like a dog. Is this really what I hoped for when I walked into Macy's last night?

She informs me that I have 3 minutes to finish and that for each minute beyond that, she will cane my ass with a wooden dowel that she pulls from a window sill. That's motivation enough for me and I start eating the disgusting lump. I think I'm doing well when I feel an incredible sting burn my ass and I almost fall over into the bowl.

"Thank your Goddess".

Through a grimace I thank her. My ass is burning and my butt is stretched out to the point where I don't think I can handle it any more. After 4 more burning canes to my ass I finally finish the indignity of eating wet can of dog food. "Wow, you really are a little bitch." she says. That comment almost puts me in tears because I realize the humiliation that I just endured, and not once did I resist or try to escape.

"You must be thirsty now, slave" she says in a patronizing voice. Without waiting or caring what my response is, she pulls out the blender and mixes all the random juices in the fridge: pickle juice, milk, ketchup, and after returning from the bathroom she dumps a dixie cup of her pee. I feel like crying again when she does that. Knowing that I'm just a slave to her and she's taking my dignity from me, one step at a time is starting to take its toll on me.

Instead of giving me the chance to drink like a man, she shoves a funnel into my mouth. "You never should have objectified me by looking down my shirt, slave. You don't think I didn't see that in the store? You'll learn your place. At least I didn't completely turn you into my toilet."

"Get some rest slave, we're going out in a little while. And, ahem, you won't be comfortable." With that, she cuffs me to the leg of the bed and lets me fall asleep naked on the floor.

Later that night, she take us out to a nightclub in town. She's looking beautiful in a short black skirt. Her top is just shear enough that I can see her bra through it and it's driving me crazy.

Earlier, before we left, she yanked the butt plug out of my ass and I collapsed to the ground. Both in pain and relief. I was glad that it was finally out and my ass could have some relief now that we're back in public.

She subtly cuffs my leg to a chair and goes dancing with any men who are looking for a good time. I immediately get jealous because she's giving them affection on the floor that I can only dream of. After making out with an attractive younger man, she finally comes over to the table where I've had to sit alone. "Getting lonely, slave? Your time has come."

She uncuffs my leg and takes me into the women's bathroom. I'm thinking that it's time to give she another orgasm, but she tells me that she'll be getting that soon enough, but from the younger guy. I'm no longer worthy of even worshipping her private parts.

Instead she takes me into a stall and order me to strip. The only thing I'm wearing now is the shock collar around my balls. She orders me to kneel in front of the toilet and place my hands around the toilet. She cuffs them so that I'm forced to have my head almost in the bowl. I think she's going to make me a human toilet for a moment before I realize that I'm facing away from any women who would use me that way.

She closes the stall and I hear her tape something onto the door. I'm getting nervous being cuffed facing a toilet with my naked ass sticking out when I hear it. A strange woman's voice. "Are she serious? What the hell?"

Then I hear she say "Yep, it's real"

"Prove it."

Then like a jolt of lightning the shock collar goes off and I squirm against the cuffs and try to avoid hitting my head against the toilet. I wonder what I did wrong.

The door opens and I turn around to see a decent sized woman come in. Again, not particularly attractive. Why can't these women be like in the stories, all hot and young? "Sure, looks like fun" she says. Then I see that Connie had left a strapon hanging on a hook and I connect the dots as to why I'm left this way.

The woman straps it on and slides it into my ass. Just like before, it burns. However this is different, instead of staying there stretching me out, she slides it out almost to the end and puts it right back in. Oh my god, I'm being raped! I start moaning in agony but then an even greater humiliation happens. It starts to feel good. My moans of agony are turning to moans of pleasure and I don't want it.

slaafe
slaafe
3 Followers
12