The Long Awaited Neighbor

Story Info
Kate's neighbor is object of her fantasies.
1k words
4.28
21.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on her green sofa, Indian style, brushing her long locks of auburn hair. Her shower had been refreshing after her daily aerobics class. Muscles tight, Kate set her brush down to massage the soreness out. She glanced out a window from the living room to see that her neighbor, Jack, had just come home. She walked to the window. Often, she'd fantasized about Jack. But beyond an occasional greeting, Jack was a mystery to her. As he exited his car, she noticed that he, too, had recently been to the gym. His navy blue shorts showed off his muscular and tan thighs. Oh, so many times she had wished for those thighs to be within reach. As she stood before the window another fantasy had begun.

Images of bodies writhing in sweat flooded her mind, as if in slow motion. The doorbell had rang like a siren waking her from sleep, when she realized that she had been in front of the window pleasuring herself. Kate quickly closed her robe and opened the door without looking through the peephole. To her surprise, it was none other than the source of her fantasy, Jack. Her face flushed from embarrassment.Why had he come to her door, she thought to herself. Had he seen her there, in front of her window? Jack smiled and asked if he might have some laundry soap, since he had run out. Kate invited him in while she went to fill a cup for him. Leaving him in the living room, she grinned profusely at the thought of Jack being there, so near her. As she carried the cup of soap through the kitchen and rounded the corner, Jack stood before her.

Almost towering above her, he stood 6 foot two inches. She'd always felt like a flower when next to him. Kate wasn't any more than 5 foot five inches, herself. In that moment, she looked up into his piercing green eyes and found herself voiceless, soap in hand. Jack gently took the cup from her and set it on the counter nearby. Still motionless, Kate was under his spell. Jack placed his hands upon her cheeks and leaned in to kiss her. Electricity seemed to bounce back and forth between them. She gave herself to his lips, his touch. Jack could sense that she welcomed him and with one smooth swoop, he lifted her into his arms. Kate's panties were immediately moistened by his pure strength. They're eyes continued to envelope each other as he gently set her on the sofa.

With Jack on his knees, Kate watched as he slid his warm tongue the length of her leg. His touch was like a key to her pussy, for as he continued upward, Kate opened her legs to him. She watched as he loosened her robe and gently kissed her navel. With a quick grin, Jack began to kiss lower and lower. Her legs wide now, he buried his face into her. She was so wet and hot with every lick. Jack spread her lips open so that he could go deeper. Kate moaned with ecstasy. She could feel him slide his tongue into her. In and out, slowly, teasing her. He then moved to her clitoris, licking gently then sucking softly. Jack glanced upward an saw Kate with her arms above her head gripping the arm of the sofa. He was pleased. As he continued to fondle her clitoris with his tongue, he slid his fingers into her. Sending Kate into a sexual fury, her moans were becoming louder and longer now. Drenched in her liquids, Jack used his free hand to remove his shorts. His cock was solid and throbbing. Kate's breasts were flushed, and he moved up to touch them, not with his hands, but his tongue. He circled her aureola first, then took all of her breast that he could into his mouth. He wanted to feel her inside.

Kate couldn't take anymore, she reached for his shoulders and pulled him into her, raising her hips, begging for him. Jack reached down to direct his swollen cock into her. Moving very slowly he watched her face, her beautiful, flawless face. He could see the anticipation was driving her mad. So in one fell swoop he penetrated her. Both moaned as Kate slung herself backwards, arching so much that she thought she'd break in two. The heat from her pussy melded into his own body. He wanted more of her, he wanted to be deeper in her. Thrust after thrust sent both of them into a frenzy. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in wanting him deeper. Sweat dripped from his face to her hers. She moved her legs up onto his shoulders so that she could feel his beautiful cock deeper inside. He felt it, deeper and deeper. He wanted to kiss her full lips, but could not reach.

Jack shifted his shoulders so that her legs fell. He grabbed her face and plunged his tongue into her mouth. Both were swallowing each other up with passion as he continued to throng her. With his hands on her waist, he twisted her to her stomach. Kate now hung from the sofa. Jack stared at her tight ass as he entered her from behind. Sounds of fluids smacking, flesh against flesh. The scent of sex in the air. "Fuck me!" she called out. Those two little words that send every man into oblivion sent Jack ramming deeper into her. His pace rivaled that of a jackhammer. He pulled her into him with every thrust. The heat was rising now, Jack was entering the realm of nothingness. His orgasm seemed to last forever as he freely yelled out into the room. Just as Jack started to come back, Kate's calls became louder....he couldn't stop now. He continued to bang into her as she climaxed. As both took in deep breaths, their bodies began to collapse. There he lay, warm, on her back. Kate was in bliss. Finally, her fantasies had come true.