The Long Day

Story Info
Phillipa's erotic day of lust.
16.2k words
4.76
36.1k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning, groaning, sweaty heaving bodies, lust.

Knock, Knock.

Lust nearly fulfilled, passion almost consummated.

Knock, knock, knock.

The morning sun streamed in through the small gap of the curtains straight onto the bed, and uncannily pierced through Philippa's eyes as she roused from the lingering dream. She did not want to open them, she wanted to finish her dream, so vividly etched in her awakening consciousness. Her arm swept the covering sheet off her body, sighing, she had to get the door, she was expecting a delivery. The weather had been sweltering over the last week, and the sheet slipped onto the floor beside her relatively unused duvet leaving her body exposed to the coolest time of the day and the almost refreshing breeze it brought.

Philippa slipped her leg off the bed and used its weight and momentum to bring her other leg to the floor and her body upright. Rubbing her eyes, she wanted to move her hand to her very aroused pussy, it was demanding attention through a tingling sensation that wound its way up her body leaving a light sensation of yearning in her heart. Damn. She reluctantly stood up, which brought her legs together to squeeze her pussy enough to enhance the already wet feeling of her labia, giving a delightful reminder of her dream.

Crossing the bedroom towards the living room and the front door, Philippa had taken a mere step before she caught her reflection in the dressing mirror. She had forgotten she had opted for a slender and sheer nightie that allowed her to be cool in the humid heat of the night. It was sexy and Philippa liked the way it felt against her naked body. It was no wonder she had a sexy dream, she smiled. The mirror revealed how little was covered by the nightie, and what was covered hinted at what lay underneath through the near transparent baby blue material. Not an article of clothing to be answering the door in she mused.

Knock, knock.

Philippa reached into her wardrobe and grabbed a dressing gown and threw it on as she walked to the front door. It unfortunately wasn't much longer than her nightie, finishing a few mere inches below her throbbing pussy. A twinge of rampant sexuality flooded her mind spurred by her dream which was seeming to fuel the slippery feeling between her legs. Philippa caught her breath and opened the door.

A man in a brown uniform stood there. He was looking off down the corridor of the apartment building with an impatient and annoyed look on his face. He turned to knock again and froze when he saw Philippa. The petty annoyance of a slow delivery customer was forgotten in an instant and a smile erased any signs of stress.

'Oh, my package has arrived.' she said as she let her eyes wander to glance at both her package and his package.

'Yes ma'am' he said with a faint Irish accent, 'you have to sign for it here.' The delivery man held out the package for inspection and in the other hand he held the clipboard with the delivery documents.

He held both items easily in his hands, so when Philippa took the package she was surprised by its weight and her hands dropped a few inches to accommodate its weight. She brought the package back up and inspected it and then tucked it under her left arm so that she could free her hands to receive the clipboard. She quickly assessed the man before her as he fetched a pen from his pocket. Dark thick hair with a tan from hours in the summer sun. He was a rather handsome man, well-built and he had a cheeky humour in his eyes. Philippa figured that he probably liked seeing a half-naked woman this early in the morning, and based on her growing horniness she liked being seen by this man this early in the morning.

'You just need to sign here, here and here.' He handed her the clipboard and she juggled it to rest against the package under her arm so that she could sign it.

Philippa smiled at the delivery man as she brought the pen to the board. Her flirtatious smile was still on her lips as she looked down to sign the papers when she froze. A mortified pit opened in her stomach when she realised that as she had tucked the package under her arm, the corner of the box had caught her dressing gown. As she had wedged it under her arm it had then drawn open her gown and her nightie. Her left breast was mostly exposed, with an incredibly hard nipple peeking out. It was the visual manifestation of her entire lust filled morning, and there it was, just peeking out beside the round soft curve of her breast. Her heart stopped for a moment, the pit of horror yawned, and then her deep desire flared up with force to replace her fear. Philippa liked being seen by this man this early, on this morning.

Philippa knew that a quick reaction to cover up would both draw attention to her breast and ruin a far more adventurous flirt that in a matter of two heartbeats she had concocted. Any sign of hesitation or the play of emotions wasn't evident, it happened very quickly, hastened by the raw tingle of sex between her legs. She brought the pen to the clipboard without too much of a pause and signed the first part. She then made a show of struggling to hold the package and the board in order to sign the second part. She eventually settled the package and board by resting them on her upper thigh as she crouched slightly awkwardly.

This new position was of course on purpose, and her game of flirt and show was underway. Her slight crouching position brought her body forward and down a little, which allowed her loose fitting gown and nightie to fall away from her chest. Her already exposed breast was now fully exposed and her other breast was now clearly visible down her top. From her vantage point Philippa could now see the delivery mans crotch and his growing erection. Her pussy was now thoroughly wet with excitement. How could she do this, she had never done anything like this before, and most definitely not with a complete stranger. Yet, the desire that had started with a dream had grown to melting point in the few minutes since waking.

Philippa signed the second part as she looked up from the clipboard, to the now very visible outline of the man's cock, to his smiling and somewhat dazed looking face. She straightened up and handed the clipboard back to the delivery man.

'Not enough hands to hold everything.' she joked as she became aware of a breeze over her still exposed breast.

'Ah, ma'am, you haven't signed the last bit.' He once more offered the clipboard, smiling his charming smile.

She took the clipboard back and looked down at it and the package in her hands. Philippa now made a small show of looking at both items in her hands and moving them about as if to decide how to approach the juggling act this time. She then made a decision.

'Let me go put this down, and then we'll sort you out.' she handed back the clipboard and turned back to walk the short distance from the front door to the coffee table. Philippa looked at the messy stack of magazines that left no room to deposit the package so she put the package down on the floor beside the coffee table. As she bent over, Philippa could feel the back of her nightie and gown ride up the very short distance to expose her bottom and due to her slender legs, her very wet hairless pussy. As the morning air brushed against her very aroused and sensitive parts, her feelings of pure raunchiness were unbearable. The sensation of nervous excitement and anxiety mixed into a heady concoction that left her body tingling all over. Philippa could actually sense the delivery man's eyes looking lustfully at her pouting pussy lips.

Philippa then started to move the magazines out of the way and into tidy piles to make way for the package. As she fussed she could feel a single bead of her pussy's abundant moisture start to slide down her leg, every miniscule fraction it moved sent a quiver up her body leaving her body covered in goose bumps of anticipation. Picking up the package and placing it on the coffee table then completed her act. Philippa stood, letting the nightie and gown fall back into place. She turned around and walked back to the blushing delivery man. His cock was now incredibly restricted in his pants.

'Now, let's get this paperwork out of the way.' She took the clipboard and pen from the somewhat wooden man, 'where do I sign again?'

He leaned in, trying very unsuccessfully to not look at her breast that had somehow almost become covered again. 'J..just here ma'am.' he reached over to point to a part of the paperwork that was only an inch from her yearning nipple. She froze, wanting his touch to materialise, to have her body taken into his arms, to be able to free his cock and have her orgasm that was threatening to spring with no warning. Yet, he pulled his hand away with a fleeting look of angst in his eyes.

She signed the paperwork and handed it back. He hesitated and then looked into her eyes.

'Thanks ma'am...have a good day.'

He turned and walked away down the hall leaving her standing there practically dripping away into a puddle of lust. Barely five minutes had passed since Philippa had awoken, and her horniness had amplified a million fold. She closed the door.

'Un-fucking believable, just when you don't want a gentleman...this is going to be a long day.' She headed to the bedroom to her small collection of vibrators with a desperation to her step.

Ring. Ring.

'Oh really!?' She already knew what it would be before she picked up the phone. She answered the phone anyway, it was her work saying that she had to start early, it was going to be a big day.

She didn't have the time to indulge in her mechanical joys if she was going to make the express train. Philippa jumped into the shower and quickly washed her aching body, letting her hands dwell temptingly close to all the right places. This was the wrong thing to do, she had triggered her lust into an overdrive that lasted despite her urgency to leave the house. Every action and effort she made to get ready and leave for work was agony to her sensitive nipples and her throbbing pussy. Her body was demanding attention, but her mind knew that her job would be in jeopardy should she lose the hours it would require to satisfy her yearning desires. Damn it!

Getting dressed was an act of speed that saw Philippa pay little attention to her attire. Her choices we quick, yet on a level that was inspired by this persistent morning lust. She was wearing a short loose skirt and a button up business shirt. She decided that panties were necessary for work, though her roaming imagination made her pussy slick at the thought of going to work without them and using her naked pussy to arouse her co-workers the same way she had the delivery man. She enjoyed the power her lust had over men, she just didn't realise it could be so raw and exciting as she had demonstrated this morning. Her shirt was loose enough that if she loosened her top four buttons it would hang open if she leaned forward and expose her breasts...an act she felt hadn't happened at work, so she decided to leave the bra off. It would help her deal with the heat of the day and at the same time keep the memories of her morning flirtations fresh in her mind. She left the top two buttons undone to deliver a sophisticated, yet sexual look. Maybe the cleavage would help her promotion prospects. She topped off her look with thigh high patterned stockings and high heels, which helped up the sexuality without losing any of the business like presentation.

Philippa cast a longing glance at her draw of vibrators and then at her watch. She flew out of the door cursing how time just wasn't on her side today. She walked the short distance to the train station and arrived just in time to see the express train arrive. Philippa boarded the train and made her way to some seats towards the back of the train and was relieved to see a spare seat and sat down. The rush of the morning had kept her blood flowing and as she looked up from her purse to see a gorgeous businessman sitting opposite her the heat within her boiled. Her pussy, already wet, was sending palpitations across her body as she demurely ran her eyes over the man. He was an older man, going grey through his still thick hair, and still with an athletic physique. His suit was suave and his shoes were polished, he was well put together. He was sitting with his briefcase on the seat beside him and the window on the other, he held an unfurled newspaper in his hand which he tapped on his briefcase to an unknown tune. His eyes were a brilliant blue, and Philippa could see those darting quick looks in her direction. Philippa nicknamed the man the Silver Fox.

The other passengers beside the man and herself were uninteresting. A fat lady beside Philippa was absorbed in her iPad and blocked her view of most of the train. The man sitting beside the Silver Fox was a more oxford nerd type, who had turned away from the silver fox for some antisocial privacy...the commuter's prerogative. Philippa had her iPhone out and was using it to disguise her glances at the Silver Fox.

Philippa's lust was still in full swing and the memories of the delivery man were continuously playing through her mind. With the Silver Fox's increasing glances she was seriously wishing she had left her panties at home so she could relive the thrill she experienced less than an hour ago. Removing them was not an option, but she had to do something, she had to satisfy the beast that needed feeding with pure sexuality. A thought occurred to her.

Philippa twisted in her seat to draw her dark ponytail around over her shoulder and proceeded to play with it. It was voluminous enough that it fell over her cleavage. The Silver Fox actually seemed to deflate a fraction at the loss of that view, which served to heighten her confidence and 'charge'. As she played with her hair her hand was able to surreptitiously undo her third and fourth buttons. She feigned disinterest in her hair and tossed it back behind her. The Silver Fox was instantly drawn to the sight and could not draw his eyes politely away for some seconds. Philippa glanced down at her phone to both allow him the pleasure of not looking away and so that she could check her state of dress. Her shirt was gaping open at the top and showed a great deal of cleavage. From Philippa's point of view she could see down between her breasts and see her svelte stomach, but the Silver Fox could just see ample cleavage. She transitioned from sophisticated yet sexy business woman to very sexy woman, occupation be damned. Philippa's nipples hardened and her pussy was most definitely making her panties wet at the thought of what she was about to do.

Philippa sat up straight in her seat as if she were stretching out a kink in her back, which served to push her chest out and draw the fabric of her shirt slightly more apart. The effect didn't actually expose any more breast, but it was an eye catching manoeuvre. She also used the opportunity to scan the train to see if anyone might see something they shouldn't...aside from who she wanted. She was sitting in the last row of double facing seats before the back of the carriage and she was facing the rear. This meant only a few people could see her front on and all of them except the Silver Fox were well and truly oblivious to her display. Excellent.

The Silver Fox was still lingering over his view of the sexy Philippa, and she was becoming more charged with the confidence to overpower him with her sexuality. She leaned forward so as to reach her handbag on the floor and rummaged around on a mission for some lost trinket. This brought her body forward leaving her blouse to hang away from her bare breasts, providing a most delightful sight to the Silver Fox but giving nothing away to anyone else in the carriage. The Silver Fox gaped at the sight, she stole a quick glance to confirm and then returned to her mission. The thought of this distinguished gentleman's eyes having a free and prolonged examination of her breasts was having a profound effect on Philippa's body. Her skin was alive with a static like buzz which made even the silky texture of her blouse a rough and caressing presence that made her shiver all the way to her drenched pussy. Philippa was horny as hell.

Philippa decided that her lost trinket was being thoroughly evasive, so engaged in a more thorough search. This entailed her leaning forward even more, which could only be facilitated by slightly parting her legs as she brought her chest in contact with her knees. How else was a girl to really turn through her handbag? She smirked outwardly, yet screamed with ecstasy on the inside as her panties came into view, framed by her smooth toned thighs and the tops of her thigh high stockings. Her position allowed her a fair view up her own skirt, though not as good as the Silver Fox, to notice that her panties had a dark growing patch of moisture visible against the lemon yellow material. The sight which she could see was a sight that had the Silver Fox shifting in his seat, as he looked down at her bare breasts resting on her spreading knees and exposed panties visibly showing her excitement.

Philippa sat upright again and took a long glance at the Silver Fox. His eyes were glued to her still parted legs and her yellow panties. His pants were tent poled where his cock was rigid and hard and struggling to cope with confinement. He looked quite huge. As her gaze returned to his eyes, he looked slowly up, dwelling for a moment on her now covered yet enticing breasts, and then looked straight into her eyes. He did not flinch or seem embarrassed for his indulgence. Philippa's heart skipped a beat as she realised he knew none of her act was an accident, and with a look he let her know that. His gaze returned slowly to her crotch, a silent encouragement for her performance. Her loins ached to be sated and with every action heightening her horniness she was in no position to deny this gentleman.

With a nonchalant move she brought her hand down to rest on her knee whilst she quickly cast her eyes around the carriage to confirm the privacy of their private exchange. With no interlopers confirmed, she then brought her foot closest to the window up onto the seat in a manoeuvre reminiscent of a teenage schoolgirl painting her toenails. Her skirt fell away off her thigh. Feeling a little exposed now in case someone looked, she brought her arms around her raised knee and pretended to focus on her phone. She shifted her foot slightly closer to the window bringing her panties well and truly into the Silver Fox's view. Her heart was thumping away sending vibrations directly to her pussy. The Silver Fox smiled as he flicked his eyes back to Philippa and back down again, another flood of encouragement surged.

Bringing one hand down from her phone, Philippa put it on the seat beside the window and reached behind her raised ankle and straightened her fingers to come to rest on the back of her vertical thigh so very close to the gusset of her panties. Her fingers, visible to the Silver Fox, were inextricably drawn closer to her panties as if by some magnet were pulling them closer. The first touch of her panties delivered an explosion of anticipation matched by a twitch in the engrossed man's crotch. Even the gentlest of caresses across the silky material was amplified directly to her crotch leaving her pussy engorged and swollen. Slipping a fingernail underneath the material was like molten fire burning her slick pussy lips. There was no movement in the Silver Fox now, his eyes were glued to the show unfolding before him.

Screeching brakes cut through her raunchy reverie. The train was slowing as it pulled into a very busy station. The express train had only one stop on an otherwise direct trip into the city, and she knew it was going to bring a huge crowd onto the carriage and ruin her freedom to meet out her sexual frustration that was reaching boiling point. The train came to a complete stop and the crowd surged to the opening doors of all the carriages. Philippa audibly sighed as fate had once again dealt a foul hand. She brought her foot down off the seat as the Silver Fox rearranged his pants and brought his newspaper down to cover his raging erection. They smiled at each other, both disappointed. Philippa quickly did up her third and fourth buttons, returning her attire to 'safe'.