The Long Journey Abroad

Story Info
Couple's Caribbean holiday adventures.
8.3k words
4.26
58.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

Steve: We finally had the chance to travel. The kids had both organised to spend two weeks of their summer holidays away with friends. Two whole weeks. I knew it was an opportunity too good to miss. I booked the tickets and surprised Dee. We were off to the Caribbean! Two weeks on an island cruise of all the hotspots. Fantastic.

Dee: It was going to be wonderful. I had always wanted to go see the Caribbean islands on a cruise. This was the chance of a lifetime! I knew if I waited much longer I'd be too old to do all the things I wanted to do over there. Black men had long held a fascination for me, and two weeks cruising and checking out the beaches and clubs of the islands would hopefully provide me with the perfect opportunity to satisfy my craving.

Steve: I had been working out recently, and my body was back to a decent shape. My six pack was even glimpsing back from behind the belly! I wanted to be in prime condition should we get the chance to have some fun on the cruise or in the island bars. I had my hair trimmed, shaved my nuts and cock as usual, and then went shopping for some sexy thong swimmers to go under my boardies....just in case. I'd heard that certain parts of the islands were perfect for swingers, and knew that the thong would be the preferred swimwear of choice. I also bought a huge collection of condoms in many different colors, as well as a few different flavoured lubricants and body oils. This was to be a special trip, and I wanted to leave nothing to chance. I also made sure to check the tape supply for my video camera, and get all my rechargeables ready for the digital shots as well. I knew Dee would be in a posing mood on the ship and the beaches. I loved the way she posed for me...made me hot. I also ordered her a new bikini specially. I knew she had heaps of different ones she could wear, but wanted her to have something special. I ordered her the new white mesh bikini from Wicked Weasel. They were her favourites and this one really excited me the way I knew her curves and long legs would highlight the tiny material.

Dee: I booked a full brazilian wax as a surprise for Steve, and then refused to have sex before we left. I had my hair cut, my nails done and my toenails painted too......a nice bright red that matched my fingers. I knew red nails drove him wild, and I was planning to spend the whole two weeks driving my handsome stud of a hubby wild with my antics. Just imagine it. No kids, no friends to pry, no rumours to worry about...just sun, fun, a cruise, beautiful scenery and hopefully just as beautiful black men to keep me happy!! I knew this was going to be a highlight of our life, so I went shopping and spent a small fortune on new undies and sexy little dresses and shorts. I also went through my massive lingerie and fetish collection, and chose about forty items to take with me...just in case. Finally, I packed all my heels into a smaller carry bag along with all my makeup and toys. I was excited and ready to go.

As we set off for the airport, I checked myself in the mirror. Not bad for 39 I thought. I switched off the light, locked the door and ran out to the car where Steve was waiting. We were off.

Steve: The car ride to the airport took about an hour. I could tell Dee was really excited as she kept wriggling in her seat and giggling. Occasionally the temptress would snake a hand across and play with my cock or balls as I tried to concentrate on the traffic. We hadn't had sex in ages leading up to the trip, so the moment her hand touched my balls I was stiff as a board and dying for her to make me cum. I should have known better. Dee just kept staring at me, rubbing her nipples through her top and giggling, telling me how much she was looking forward to the Caribbean! My gorgeous wife really is the master of tease. As we motored down the freeway I reached over and parted her thighs. She was wearing a short mini, a tank top and jacket, and sandals. As I snaked my hand up her silky thigh slowly, I heard her moan loudly and her legs just flopped apart and she threw her hands back behind the seat. I managed to get my hand all the way up her thigh, and then started too explore with my fingers as I drove. I expected to find the narrow band of elastic of her thong panties, but I never felt it!

My fox was not wearing any knickers! I pushed on and found that her pussy was not only totally hair free, a result of her Brazilian wax earlier in the week, but that her pussy was also sopping wet. My finger slipped straight in and I decided to pump in and out a few times just to tease her. I really had Dee horny now, and as we drove her moaning was getting louder. She was also now playing with her own nipples as I finger fucked her and flicked her swollen clitoris. She loves to have her nipples pinched and twisted quite hard during sex, and this was no exception.

She opened her eyes and said, "Look honey."

I glanced across for a moment as I drove to see her fully pulling her nipples and twisting them about an inch long. Damn my wife is a horny bitch!! She'd kept me sex free all week, and so I wasn't keen to let her cum just yet. I pumped a few more times, making her pussy very, very wet as she tweaked her nipples, then pulled it out. I offered my juice soaked finger to her mouth, and she slurped it up like a kid with a lollipop. Damn she is sexy!

Dee: We arrived at the airport and Steve had me horny as hell. Normally I like to be the one who teases, but damn, he'd been fingering me all the way down the freeway. Just as I was about to cum, my damn husband pulled his finger out and left me tweaking my nipples high and dry! I wanted soooo bad to finish myself off, but then thought of a better plan. I knew that within an hour or two we'd be jetting across the pacific, heading for the Caribbean in a 747. Steve didn't know it, but through his work frequent flyers club, I'd managed to get us upgraded to business class. I smiled inwardly, knowing that the chance to actually cum on the plane was probably pretty good. Who knows, perhaps even the mile high club might get two more members??? I tucked my erect nipples back inside my tank top and adjusted my skirt as Steve pulled into the airport parking lot. We grabbed a trolley, loaded the luggage and we were off towards the terminal. I knew Steve's finger smelt of my juices, my pussy was dripping, his cock was semi-erect and my nipples were still throbbing from the attention I had been giving them in the car. Damn I love sex!

Steve: Dee didn't tell me, but she'd wangled business class seats through work, and so we didn't even have to wait long to get our boarding passes and we were off. As we walked to the plane, Dee kept pinching my bum. We laughed and giggled like newlyweds. I put my arm around her tiny waist and gave her a kiss. I knew that we both were really looking forward to this trip. As we got on the plane, I put my cabin bag in the compartment above our seats. I reached for Dee's and she winked at me and took her seat. I had the feeling this was going to be an interesting flight!

The plane took off and we settled back and watched the first of the inflight movies. A short dinner and then the cabin lights were turned off as we prepared to sleep a while. Our large seats were able to be totally covered by one of those new blanket things you get in business class, and so I spread it right across us both. We were on the window side of the plane, relatively on our own. I thought I'd be daring and take the opportunity to see just how horny Dee still was from the trip in the car a few hours earlier. I checked for cabin staff, and then snaked my hand under her skirt once more. She had her headphones on, and jumped a little as I first touched her thigh. She rolled her head towards me and smiled, as her thighs sexily parted under the blanket. I now had full access to her smooth pussy and clitoris once more. I managed to isolate her clit, and so began that really teasing motion where you squeeze and roll the swelling little bud in your fingers. I knew this drove Dee wild, but on it's own was not enough to make her cum. I continued this for about fifteen minutes. Her bud was now almost it's full size, and so I changed my actions. I now lightly flicked the tip of her clit in fast movements, making it harder again.

I stopped momentarily as a flight attendant approached offering us drinks. I took a beer and Dee a champagne. Without warning I then plunged a finger deep into her sopping pussy as she sipped from her glass. It was soooo sexy watching her eyes almost pop out of her head as my finger raped her. As soon as I had coated my finger in her juices, I withdrew and ignored her. She'd had her fair share of teasing me in the lead up to the trip, and now it was my turn to get her back. I left her sopping, moaning and horny as a toad.

Dee: When he suddenly pulled out his finger I was furious! I wanted to grab him by the hand and force his finger back inside my hungry cunt. I was very horny and Steve knew it. Had I teased him so much that he was now getting me back? I thought so. OK, I thought. I'll show him. I reached across and took his cock in my hand under the blanket. I noticed that he was a little hard. I unzipped his shorts and took it out, a small pole appearing in the cabin blanket! I pumped him a few times, cupped his balls, made sure he was rock hard, then stopped. I got up, and walked to the toilet, making sure to sway my hips as I headed off along the cabin. My plan was in effect!

Once inside the tiny cubicle, I hiked up my skirt and pulled my crop top up over my breasts, exposing my hard nipples. I spread my legs and lay back on the small toilet, sitting on the closed lid. I was spreadeagled and began masturbating, my fingers furiously working my clit and pussy. I was dying to cum and was headed for a lovely fast orgasm when there was a knock on the door.

Believing it was Steve, I said, "It's open, come on in."

The tiny door swung open. Much to my horror, a rather elderly looking man stuck his head round the door and almost had a heart attack! Here I was, frigging myself in the loo of the 747. dripping juices all down my thighs, expecting my husband to come in and fuck me, when this old guy came in and thought all his Christmases had come at once! He squeezed in and shut the door behind him, the two of us crammed in. I was totally embarrassed, but began to giggle when he said,

"My my..the things you see in a toilet!!"

"Like what you see sir?" I asked sexily, my fingers continuing to work my swollen clit.

"As a matter of fact yes, I do!" he stammered.

"Then pull out your cock and let's see if we can come together ok?" I offered.

I figured it was the least I could do for the old guy, who looked as though he hadn't cum in years. As the guy pulled out his cock, it was already seeping pre-cum from the tip. I knew this wouldn't take long. He looked at me and moaned as he started to play with his cock. It firmed to a nice length, about seven inches or so. I told him to watch this, and then pushed three fingers inside my hungry cunt, making him reach out and grab one of my boobs as his hand began to speed up on his shaft. We both were egging each other on, and before I knew it, he commanded me to grab his balls. I reached down as I finger fucked myself and tugged gently on his white hair covered balls. It must have been too much, because suddenly he jerked his hips backward and a stream of cum thee feet long splattered the wall of the cubicle beside my head. It was massive!

I had just finished moaning in surprise when the second spurt hit me right between the tits, and the third and fourth also sprayed my stomach and dripped down towards my fingers as they worked rapidly on my now wet clit. As he began to recover from the orgasm, he dropped to his knees and removed my fingers from my gaping pussy. I was about to complain when his tongue stuck out from his mouth and began to lap at the puddles of cum near my belly button and on my boobs. This amazing old guy was licking his own cum of my body! I returned a hand to my clit and as he tongues me clean, I frigged myself towards an orgasm. As he lapped away, his delightfully rough tongue working it's way all over my boobs, there was a knock at the door. Talk about orgasm-interruptus!!! I was almost at the threshold, when he stood up, kissed me on the cheek and said thanks, then stepped outside the small cubicle, leaving me sitting there still basking in the erotic state he had caused.

I dressed quickly, washed my hands and face, then left and returned to my seat. Halfway down the isle, the old guy was sitting next to his equally old wife. He looked up from the magazine he was reading and winked at me.

I smiled, leant over and whispered in his ear, "You owe me" and walked past, wiggling my hips a little more than I usually do.

Man I was frustrated!

Steve: When Dee came back from the toilet, she had that unmistakable look of a vixen on heat. I knew it well.

"My, you look flustered. What took you so long?" I asked.

"It's a long story" she said. "Suffice it to say that I need to cum like never before, and you better do the right thing and fuck me when we get to the hotel or I'm gonna fuck the first man I see after that!"

I was astounded and looked at her with amusement.

"Oooh my....couldn't get off in the little cubicle huh?? That'll teach you to keep me fuckless for so long before we left! By the way, come here, you've got some hair gel on your chin."

The rest of the flight was uneventful, although Dee kept trying to masturbate. Every time I sensed her hands inside her pussy under the blanket, I would flick on the small light above me, or call the attendant for a drink or a snack. I was determined to make my wife wait just as she had made me wait all this time. I wanted her first orgasm on our holiday to be special, and was enjoying seeing her endure this form of torture as she became more and more frustrated.

We landed in Barbados and went by Taxi to the hotel where we were to stay the first two nights before boarding the boat for our island cruise. Our room was lovely and we took a short walk around to get our bearings. We found a gorgeous little restaurant about two kilometres from our hotel, and had a beautiful dinner before heading back to the hotel. It was a very warm night, and we decided to walk along the beach on the way back. As we held hands and walked slowly, the waves lapping at our feet, we spotted movement on the sand ahead, and we stopped to see what it could be.

"It's a couple" said Dee, grasping my forearm excitedly.

"No, there's three of them" I said, as it became clear we were looking at more than two people rolling in the sand.

"OOOOOh..let's sneak up and watch!" Dee said and she took me by the hand as we scurried into the sand dunes to get a better look without being spotted.

We managed to get within about fifteen metres of the three people before we settled down into a pace where we could see all the action really well, and also hear every word and every sound. The scene was impressive. Two rather plain looking but obviously horny women were sucking the cock of a really tall and thin black guy. He was leaning back against the sand moaning as the two women took it in turns to suck his cock and gobble his balls. He was holding both of them by their hair, and alternating his black cock into their mouths. Dee seemed totally awestruck, and I must say I didn't mind the view either! I momentarily took my eyes off the action to see what my foxy wife was doing. Her hand was pushed underneath her miniskirt and she was moving it around under there. I knew she was masturbating. I took my cock out of my shorts and moved behind her, my growing erection pressing into the crevass of her awesome tight ass as my hands snaked their way round to caress her breasts with their hardening nipples. She moaned slightly but still never took her eye off the action on the sand in front of us. We were both getting very worked up by the scene in front of us and i was dying for a fuck.

Dee: My eyes were glued to the way this black man had the attention of the two women. He was totally in control, just the way I always imagined it would be to fuck a black man. It was as if he was giving a command performance and the two women were his assistants. For almost ten minutes he took turns feeding them his wonderful cock. They were able to get almost three-quarters of it in their throats. It made me want to suck it so bad that I just HAD to push three fingers inside me for the third time that day. I was dying to cum, and hoped my fingers and the scene on the beach would help. Mind you, I was also aware that Steve's lovely fat cock was rubbing up and down my ass crack and making me want to roll forward and have him push his erection inside me fast! It was our first night on the vacation and I was already desperate to fuck and to cum. How had this situation arisen? Was it not letting Steve fuck me before we left? Was it the old guy wanking and cumming on me in the loo on the plane? Was it Steve fingering me all the way across the pacific? Or was it the view of a hunky black dude getting double sucked by two white chicks in front of me not twenty metres away? I didn't care. I had to cum, and I wanted to cum NOW!

Without saying a word, I moved away from Steve and started to walk towards the threesome on the sand. The black dude was the first to see me. Momentarily his eyes showed shock, but that turned to interest when he saw that my skirt was up over my pussy and I wore no underwear. As the two women realised I was there, he grabbed them by the hair and forced both their faces down onto his cock.

"Keep sucking you white cocksuckers" he said.

I liked his style! I walked straight up and climbed onto the dune where he was leaning his head. Without a word I placed my legs either side of his black face and squatted down until his tongue was in reach of my swollen and begging clitoris. His tongue lashed out and I knew instantly that I had made the right move. The instant his leathery tongue struck it's first lash of my aching clit, I felt the warmth and slipperiness of a wonderful orgasm maker. I looked back to where Steve was still hiding, and noticed that he too had emerged from the hiding place. There he was, his pants round his ankles, his lewd big fat cock pointing straight up as he slowly pumped the erection in his hand and smiled. That made me sooo horny I almost died right there.

Steve: I stood there wanking at the incredibly horny sight in front of me. My hot wife was being licked by a black guy she had never met, who was being sucked by two white women. I was in awe and enjoyed the fact that I was able to stand in the open and wank. Suddenly, one of the women stood up and came over to me. Without a word she kissed me on the lips, her tongue darting in and licking my teeth. She was hot as a firecracker! Her hand went to my shaft and within seconds she was on her knees deep throating me for all she was worth. It was amazing! What a start to our Caribbean holiday I thought as I tried to cum as fast as I could. After all, it had been ages since I came and the day had been a sexy one! I grabbed the women by the side of her head and started to face fuck her as I watched my woman being licked. I knew Dee was close to cumming because she was panting and her hands were over her head ruffling her hair, a sure sign that a climax was approaching. Just as she was about to scream and cum, the black guy started to jerk and spasm all over the place, his mouth dislodging from my wife's cunt! The woman sucking his cock coughed and choked before spitting a massive load of cum out of her mouth! Damn.....the guy had held her firm and cum in her mouth and he was unable to hold still enough to let Dee cum aswell. What was worse, the woman sucking my cock also stopped and ran over to make sure her friend wasn't choking!

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers