The Long Night

Story Info
A lonely night travels from terror to ecstacy.
1.9k words
4.09
21.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GothLord
GothLord
7 Followers

Tiffany sighed as she walked through the door. It had been another long day and she had to come home once again to this big empty apartment. She enjoyed living on her own, yeah, and it was great to be away from her family, but work, uni, traffic, and loneliness really wore her down and made her days seem so long and so tiring.

She didn't even bother turning on the living room light as she dropped her purse on the table or the hall light as she walked down the hall. She only switched on the bathroom light as she walked in. She tiredly and slowly removed her clothes and dropped them on the floor near the hamper. She stopped to look at herself, bare in the mirror. With a shake of her head, she climbed in the shower and turned on the water, hot, very hot. She moaned as the hot water shot forth and coursed down her body. She turned and let it streak down her bare back, soaking her hair. She thought of the night ahead of her. She would get on line, perhaps meet up with Master.

They almost never talked anymore, they were both so busy. She turned again, letting the warm water course down her body, letting her hands follow from her hair, past her chest, across her stomach, to the warmth between her legs. She sighed. She really missed Master, and thinking of him, she eyed the shower head attachment thinking of him, she rubbed herself gently as she reached for it...

Suddenly, in mid motion, she stopped as the light flicked out. Groaning, she thought, "

not again. The fuse must have blown, once again, or the crappy power company was down once more. She sighed. So many things to deal with. She could still see, very vaguely, from the dim light coming from outside the bathroom window. Thinking sadly to herself, near tears, that this meant there would probably be no internet tonight, and that meant no Master. She reached for the shower head attachment again.

Flicking it on a warn, firm course of water streams flowed forth, only cutting the force of the shower itself by half. Closing her eyes in the darkness, she moaned as she again rubbed herself, thinking of him, missing him so much. She rubbed with her fingers, more and more insistently. Then placing her left hand in the wall to brace herself, she spread her legs to place the shower head against her now aroused pussy. She let out a moan... It felt so good, the firm warm streams pounding into her flesh, and she began to moan, thinking of Master, letting him do this to her. Slowly she began to move her hips, rhythmically. It felt so damn good, the water pressing against her, the fingers slowly running in and out of her tight womanhood, she was so close and it felt so good..... moaning.... then she froze. Her left hand was on the wall, her right, was firmly grasping the handle of the sprayer. The fingers were not hers.

Instantly she turned and saw a large male figure standing over her in the shower, his face hidden by shadows. She saw the water dripping form his long hair, coursing down his bare body, she saw his full and erect cock. Scared and terrified, she started to scream. But the man placed his fingers on her lips and softly said, "Shhh."

Confused she looked at him again, his face was shrouded still by the shadows but the rest of him was easy to see. Her eyes, traveled from his huge shoulders, to his massive arms. the water coursing down his hairy chest, making his muscles gleam. Though she told them not to, her eyes traveled to his huge erect cock, soaking wet and swollen, almost glistening in the poor light.

From within her, her body reacted. Her body which had been so close, on the very verge of orgasm mere seconds ago, saw what it wanted and she felt the lust explode between her legs. She firmly told her body, NO! Danger! Run! But she knew she was flushing all over.

Again he placed his finger to her lips and said, " Shh." He gently but firmly took the still running sprayer from her hand and gently pressed it to her screaming cunt. As he did this his hand caressed her right breast. She let a low moan escape before she could stop it. She gasped. But still she said no. She told her body, no!

"Shh," he told her, " quiet now my precious Tiff, I would never hurt you, you know that, would never hurt my love."

At these words, shiver ran down her body, as she felt her orgasm building again, despite her every attempt to stop it. Her hands went to his face. They felt his hair, his beard, his cheeks his eyes, his nose, his lips. Recognition stole over her as her body convulsed again, so close to orgasm. It was him, it was her precious, her loving Master.

She said it, she moaned it, "Master, it's you, it's really you!" she screamed as his fingers slipped past the nozzle, into her... she was so close.. so close...

"Of course. My Tiffany, my beautiful Tiffany... you expected someone else?"

She was too far gone to respond, as his fingers plumbed her depths, as his lips went to her nipple, as her body caught fire and she screamed his name and came, the orgasm so powerful that it tore through her like a lightning bolt, left her crying in his arms in the shower.

Slowly he kissed away her tears. And he sat on the shower floor, she in his lap.. slowly she came around, and kissed him back, more and more forcefully. Slowly she became aware of how hard his cock was, poking her in the leg. She slowly wrapped her legs around him, her arms around his shoulders and slowly, almost fearfully slide his cock into her tight virgin cunt.

She had never had anything so big inside her before, it hurt for a second, but only slightly, then she forgot about the hurt as his mouth found hers, his hands slid to her ass and he stood up with her in his arms. He placed her back against the wall, and moaning, kissed her again.

He looked her in the eyes and said... "Tiff...Tiffany..."

She looked back and said, with a hunger in her eyes, "Take me, hard!" Without warning he rolled his hips back, and then slammed into her, hard. It was so hard like nothing she had ever felt before. It hurt like hell, but then her rising passion made her forget about that, and on the next titanic thrust, she rocked her hips forward to meet his, doubling the force. She dug her nails into his shoulder and she screamed his name, and she screamed, "More! MORE!"

Again and again, he rammed her, harder and harder. It felt like she was being nailed to the wall, and she loved it. He growled low and that as just too much, she screamed his name almost incoherently as the biggest orgasm of her life exploded in her cunt, exploded in her head, every muscle in her body flexed at once and her back arched as her nails dug into his shoulder, she threw her head back and moaned his name at the top of her lungs.

It lasted a few seconds and then faded as she nearly fainted in his arms. Again she was weeping at how awesome it had been. He gently, whispered, "No sleep yet, my beautiful princess. I have one more gift to give you."

He sat her down gently, and turned the shower head attachment off, restoring the shower to full force and turned the water even hotter. He gently drew her to her knees. As she passed his cock, she quickly and almost hungrily took it in her mouth. He froze. She saw this and smiled she suddenly sucked hard. He moaned her name, she tasted that his swollen member was still soaking in her own juices, and she slowly, hardly, sucked these off it, sucked and licked until she tasted something new, his precum leaking into her mouth. She greedily swallowed, waiting for his full load, but he pushed her gently away his hand on her shoulder. She sucked so hard, that as his dick pulled free of her mouth it made a popping sound. He was flushed and she could see he was concentrating on breathing slowly. She realized he was trying to not cum. Then he turned her around, and he told her o go on her hands and knees. She did so and before her hands were on the floor, she felt his huge cock ram into her, hard and deep, deeper than before. She felt his thighs, spanking her ass, and it hurt and she loved it and wanted more. He rammed her again and again, his hands on her hips, pulling her back as he thrust forward. Harder, harder. God it hurt, but it hurt so good. It made her all the hornier and she began to moan his name. She never thought pain could feel so good as he rammed deeper and deeper and again and again.

She began to moan his name and to beg "Please Master, may I cum?"

In his firmest voice all he said was, "No."

He began to pump faster, harder, bruising her ass, and she nearly exploded with cum.. Moaning she begged, "Master, please, please, god please, let me cum!"

Sweating, and still thrusting he said " No tiff, do not cum until I say you can."

Again he went faster she began to squirm, to shake and almost came in spite of herself. She moaned, "PLEASE?!!!!"

"No," he grunted, "Say my name, again and again. The more you have to cum, the more and the louder you say it... but do not cum until I say your name!"

Instantly she screamed, "Master! Master!! Master!!! Master... Master! Master!! Master!!! MASTER!!!!"

He went harder still almost scooting her forward against the wall so she put her hands up on the wall to brace herself, as her body reached newer and newer levels of pleasure like she had never imagined before.

Again she screamed as loud as she could, "MASTER! MASTER!! MASTER!!! MASTER! MASTER!! MASTER!!! MASTER! MASTER!! MASTER!!! MASTER!!!! MASTER!!!!! MASTER!!!!!! MASTER!!!!!!!"

He was silent, and slowly drew his cock out and stopped moving. Her heart nearly stopped. Then he rammed into her with all his might as he moaned, "Tttttttttiiiiiffffaaaaannnnnyyyyy!"

And she felt him explode with such force, so deep in her that she gasped and it was simply too much for her and she moaned low and brokenly "Mm...aasss...teeerr!!!!" and her own orgasm tore through her, her own juices burst within her as his exploded forth from his cock and the two became one, and she stopped breathing for the full 40 seconds of the orgasm, infinitely more powerful than the one before it, as if she were escaping her body, as if she were in heaven with him in her arms. They both nearly collapsed, there on the shower floor and he held here there for hours, the hot water caressing both their bodes, as they cried and slept in each others arms on into the night.

GothLord
GothLord
7 Followers