The Long Ride

Story Info
A man discovers a side of him & his wife he never knew.
3.3k words
4.01
62.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

\My wife and I went on a long weekend ride a couple of weeks ago. Since we bought our Harley this year we have gone on a lot of short rides, but we wanted to do a longer ride. So we headed out Saturday morning for no where in particular. We just threw some clothes in a bag and hit the road. We took a long slow ride [mainly on back roads] stopping occasionally for gas, food and to check out the scenery. It was starting to get late in the day and we were thinking of finding a place to stay for the night.

We stopped at one of those roadside overlooks. As we sat there admiring the view, we decided to look for a motel that had a restaurant/bar. I looked at the map and we were only about 75miles from Kansas City. So we decided to head that way. We didn't get in any hurry as this was just a relaxing ride.

It took about 2 hours to get there and it was just getting dark as we rode into town {at least the outskirts anyway}. We found a nice medium sized motel with a restaurant and bar.

After checking in, we decided to take a shower and relax a bit before getting dinner. I laid there on the bed looking at my wife of 30 years, her medium length brown hair. She is a little heavy, always has been. But, I didn't marry her for her looks, all though she is pretty good looking. It has been a bumpy time together through the years. She has went out on me and I have went out on her, but, we always worked it out.

She is very talented in bed. She can suck cock with the best of them. I have to say I have not had any better. Even though we have 4 kids, she never dilated enough to have them natural, they were all born c section. Thus keeping her pussy tight all the time, even after all these years she is a great lay.

It was about 9 o'clock when we decided to get something to eat. We ate dinner and just talked for awhile. We paid the bill and headed for the bar. My wife doesn't drink do to medications she is on. But, I on the other hand do drink a little. As we entered the bar I could see it wasn't very busy at all. There were only about 10 people in here. We found a nice table to sit at and I went up to get my beer and her diet soda. While at the bar this guy started talking to me. He seemed friendly enough as we talked. I got my drinks and asked if he wanted to join us at our table, he accepted and walked over with me and sat down. After the introductions, we just had idle chit-chat for awhile. There was a band getting ready to play and the bar was starting to fill up. Actually it was getting crowded. We had a few more drinks and the band was in full swing. He asked if he could dance with my wife. I said that is up to her. So he asked her and she said sure. She loved to dance and I on the other hand didn't really care to dance much, never have. I sat there drinking my beer watching the two of dancing. After the song ended they came back to the table and sat down. We again engaged in idle talk. You know where you from, what do you do, that kind of talk. I asked if he was ready for another drink as I was going to get me one. Sure he said and I think I will dance with your wife again. OK have fun I said, as I walked towards the bar. The band was playing a slow song and as I was waiting for our drinks I noticed the two of them slow dancing. A very intimate type of dance I noticed. His hands were moving very slowly up and down her back, slowly touching and rubbing her lower back just above her ass. She to was moving her hands slowly over his back and hips, while holding each other very close. It honestly was kind of turning me on. I got our drinks and went back to the table and sat down. They to were coming back to the table as the song was over.

They sat down and we started talking again, this time the talk was getting a little dirty. We were telling dirty jokes and having a good time. As the evening went on we were getting really comfortable with each other. Time went by pretty quick, as they danced a couple more times and we had a few more drinks. It was getting late and my wife said she was starting to get pretty tired. I looked at our new friend and asked if he wanted to grab a few beers and come back to the room with us, my wife looked at him and said why don't you. He agreed and grabbed a six pack and came with us to our room. After we got to the room I immediately took my boots off, my feet were killing me. My wife also took her boots off. The three of us sat there talking for awhile, when I said what we need is some music. They agreed with me and I looked to see if there was a radio around and I found one in a drawer, a little clock radio. I plugged it in and found a station. All I could find was a country station. He looked at my wife and asked her to dance she said ok. They were slow dancing as I watched. This time his hands were a little more active than at the bar. But, then again so was hers. I actually found this to be hot as I watched on. They were rubbing all over each other occasionally looking over at me as I smiled back at them. He started to gently rub the side of her breast as I watched. She did not resist. In fact her hands were close to his crotch gently rubbing. He looked over at me and then looked back at her and planted a kiss on her. She glanced over at me and returned the kiss. This was the first time she had ever done anything like that in front of me. Like I said it kind of turned me on.

My cock was getting hard watching these two. And, I have to say I noticed his was to. They finished the dance and she came over and gave me a great big kiss and sat down. He also sat down. I decided to see how far this would go and suggested that we get more comfortable. They both agreed. I stood up and took my pants off standing there with nothing but a tee shirt and my boxer briefs, he followed by taking off his pants and shirt. I couldn't help but notice my wife's eyes went straight to his cock. Even through his boxers you could see he was quite hung. My wife has always been a little self conscious about her size and was a little reluctant to take her pants off. But after a little coaxing she took them off. There we were, the three of us sitting around this little table with nothing on but our under ware chit-chatting.

Another slow song came on the radio and he asked her to dance again and she accepted. This time his hand went straight to her breast and he gently started rubbing on them first one then the other. He then took his right hand and slipped it around to her back and undid her bra and dropped it to the floor. As I sat there watching he lowered his head down and put her left tit in his mouth and gently at first started sucking and then he began nibbling and she was getting turned on by it. I could tell because her hand went down to his cock and she pulled it out and was gently stroking him. There I was sitting there watching my wife and this guy we just met getting very sensual and I was getting more and more turned on by it. My cock was raging now as I watched.

I got up and dropped my shorts to the floor as I moved closer to them. My wife put her other hand on my cock and started stroking me as well. After a few minutes of this we found ourselves next to the bed. She sat down, looked at me and put his cock in her mouth. She was having some trouble getting it all in, as he had to be about 9 inches, a good two inches bigger than myself. But, she was persistent and finally got it all in her mouth. She then slowly began sliding up and down his massive shaft. Both of them were moaning as I stood there getting my hand job. It was so hot watching her give this guy a blow job.

She suddenly let go of his cock and put mine in her mouth and started sucking and licking it. To my surprise he reached down and grabbed my hand and put it on his cock. I was a little stunned by this as I had not done anything like that before. So I just kind of stood there for a moment, not really knowing what to do. Before I knew her hand and his were on mine and slowly moving my hand up and down his huge member and then just as suddenly let go and left my hand on his cock. I have to say it didn't feel to bad and I kept going on his shaft.

Very shortly we were lying on the bed. She began sucking on my cock again. He moved his self down to where his face was at her pussy and he began kissing and licking her clit. I hadn't noticed he had positioned himself so that his cock was at my face, as I was enjoying my head job. He took his hand and gently pushed my head toward his cock. I was very hesitant about that, when suddenly she let go of my cock and said go ahead you might like it baby, please try it, she asked. I still didn't feel comfortable about it, but none the less I tried. First I put the head of his shaft in my mouth and immediately spit it out. I looked up and both of them were watching me and started coaxing me to continue. This time I put the head in my mouth and kept it there and she went back to sucking my cock and he to eating her out. As I was enjoying the head I realized that I was putting more and more of this huge cock in my mouth and then I gagged, spit it out and he said go ahead and try again man. I obediently did. This time I took over half of it in my mouth and started sucking on his cock slowly. I started liking it and put even more in my mouth. Soon I was sucking his whole cock down my throat. He suddenly exploded in my mouth , sending wave after wave of hot juices down my throat and naturally I gagged, swallowed and spit. I raised my head up dripping his cum from my mouth, when my wife leans over and starts licking the cum off my face and kissing me.

I slowly went down on her and began licking her pussy not realizing I had my ass up in the air, until I felt something warm on it. Then before I could say anything he put his finger in my ass, it felt warm and slippery. It was then that I realized he was putting some sort of lubricant on my ass. My wife held my face to her wet sweet pussy so I couldn't say anything. Then I suddenly felt the head of his cock go in my ass. Damn it hurt. I tried to resist, but , the more I tried to make him stop the harder he pushed. He started slowly pumping my ass, while my wife held my head to her pussy. The way she was holding me there and the way he had positioned him self behind me I couldn't hardly move. The pain of him fucking me in my ass was starting to subside a little bit, but still hurt. He quit pumping my ass and just laid there with about half of his huge cock buried in my ass. With him not fucking me I kind of relaxed and began licking and sucking my wifes pussy again. She started cumming and as she did he rammed his whole length in my ass. The pain was almost unbearable. Again I tried to resist, but he just kept pumping harder and harder. He was burying his huge cock in my ass with each thrust. The pain was terrible and as I felt him start to cum in my ass, I passed out.

I am not sure how long I was out. When I awoke, I found myself tied to a chair. My ass felt like it was on fire. All I could say was what the fuck. I looked towards the bed and there was my wife sucking his cock. He just sat there grinning at me. He tapped her on the shoulder and she stopped sucking and looked over at me. I said what the fuck is going on. She just smiled, got up and came over and started sucking my limp cock. It didn't take her long to get it hard. She was deep throating me as he got up and came up behind her and started to slide his cock in her pussy. He was very slow and methodical in his rhythm.

Suddenly I heard the toilet flush. As I looked towards the bathroom I saw a tall slim woman come out. Now my head was really spinning. I was not only hurting, but I was now very confused. Where did she come from and who was she?

I watched her as she came closer to me. She was standing by my side reached over to the table and picked up a beer took a drink and then put the bottle to my mouth and poured some beer in my mouth. I gladly took a drink.

My wife stopped sucking my cock and got up. The two of them moved over to the bed, he laid down and she climbed on him cowgirl style and commenced to ride him slow and long. The other woman put the bottle down and knelt down in front of me and started sucking my cock. She sucked on it for awhile then got up and sat in my lap slowly inserting my hard cock in her very wet pussy and started slowly pumping up and down. Soon I forgot about my being in pain and tied up. I don't think I have ever been fucked so good. She was quite good at it. I looked over at my wife and she was riding him like I had never seen her do. Up and down side to side and moaning.

This new person was riding my cock like one of those mechanical bulls. Wow, did it feel good. But, still I wandered what was going on here and why was I tied up? Questions that no one seem to want to answer. Soon, she was riding me harder and harder until I came like never before. She got up, turned and looked at me, smiled and walked over to the bed. She then sat on the side of it and started massaging by wife's breasts. This totally shocked me as she always said there would be no way she would let another woman ever do that. Soon she was sucking on her tits, first one then the other as my wife was holding her head tight to her breast . While this was going on I kept asking why in the hell was I tied up and to untie me. They just looked at me. My wife got off of his cock and the two women laid down beside each other and started fondling and kissing one another. He got up off the bed and came over to me and stuck his cock in my face and gently rubbed it around my mouth. He looked down at me and said open up and be a good boy and he might untie me. I responded by saying untie me now. He just said first things first. With that being said he started pushing my mouth open with his cock. I looked over at the bed and both women were now watching us while still fondling each other. As I watched them I kind of relaxed and that moment he shoved half his huge cock in my mouth. I gagged a little as he started gently pumping in and out. Very slowly he kept going deeper and deeper down my throat until he had his cock buried in my mouth. He was fucking my throat like it was a pussy, slow and long. He tightened up and said don't spill a drop or he would have to fuck my mouth again. He shot his hot load down my throat as I tried so hard not to let any get out of my mouth. Some how I managed to not spill a drop and swallow every last drop. I did this because I didn't want him to do it again.

I looked at him and said, I did what you asked, now how about untying me? Not yet he said. I will untie your legs though. He did untie my legs and then went to the night stand and got a phone book and slid under my ass. Now I was sitting there on this phone book and he moved me so my ass hole was showing. He then said time to fuck you. I thought not again. He lifted my legs up and slid under them, so my legs were draped over his. He then got the lube off the table and rubbed it on and in my ass, then generously coated his cock. Just relax and enjoy he said. And with that he inserted the head of his cock in my ass. To my surprise it slid in very easy. He gently went deeper and deeper with slow movements. It actually felt pretty good. Maybe it was because of the earlier fucking he gave me, I wasn't really sure why. I started moving my ass around his huge cock as he fucked my ass. It wasn't long until he came in my ass and as he did I clamped my ass muscles around his cock and he moaned very loud as did I. I really can't explain it, but I no longer felt mad or hurt.

The two women got off the bed and came over to me and untied my arms, helped me up and over to the bed. They laid me down and laid beside me.

I fell fast asleep and when I woke my wife and the guy were gone. The mystery woman was sitting beside me on the bed. I asked where my wife and the guy were? She looked at me and said that was kind of long story.

I had no clue of the story I was going to be told.