The Long Road Back Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,520 Followers

His finger felt strange inside of me, slowly moving in and out. I stayed tense for another minute; I wasn't sure how I felt about this sudden invasion on my body. Danny seemed to sense my tension because he kissed my ear, then slowly started kissing his way down my body. I felt his cock slip out of my hand but didn't try to retrieve it. Instead I watched him through half closed eyes as he moved until his face was between my legs. I felt him open the lips of my vagina with his free hand while his other hand continued its movement inside me. He lay there staring at me for a minute, and I tried to close my legs but he just pushed them back open with his shoulders. "It's okay baby." He whispered, before he moved his face close to me.

At the first touch of his mouth on me, I felt like I was gonna jump out of my skin. I bucked against him and moaned deeply. He just took his free hand and pushed my hips back down to the bed but didn't remove his mouth or his other hand. He found my source of pleasure with his tongue and rapidly moved over it as he continued moving his finger inside of me. I thought I would die from the pleasure, especially when he clamped down with his lips and started to suckle. I ran my hands through his hair trying to pull him even closer to me. I was spiraling out of control and didn't want to stop. I knew I was so close. "OH GOD Danny. Don't stop please." I begged.

He increased the pressure of his assault and slowly pushed two fingers inside of me. There was so much moisture that there was only a minute of discomfort before it faded into pleasure. When my orgasm flew over me I screamed out loud not caring who heard me. I rode the waves as long as I could and then gasped in shock as I felt it building once again. When Danny pushed three fingers into me, trying to stretch me to fit him, I moaned in pain. He moved his fingers in and out very slowly giving me time to get used to them as he continued his assault with his mouth and tongue.

Danny sent me into two more orgasms before I felt limply to the bed and had to push him away. "Oh baby, please no more."

He moved up over me and kissed me deeply so that I could taste myself on his lips. It was then that I felt something pressing against the entrance to my body. I looked up into Danny's eyes afraid for a moment. "It's okay baby, I made you ready for me." With deliberate slowness he entered me. I felt my muscles and tissue stretch trying to accommodate his slightly larger then normal size. He pushed in an inch or two then slowly pulled back out. His cock was a lot bigger then his fingers and I couldn't help but moan at the discomfort it caused.

"It's okay baby," he leaned down on his elbows and took my face in his hands. "I'll take it slow until I'm completely sure you're ready for me." I felt him move ever so slight into me again then pull back out, each time he moved in he moved in a bit further until his cock was resting against the proof of my virginity. "Okay baby, this is gonna hurt, that can't be helped, but I promise it will only be this one time."

The friction of his slow thrusts had slowly turned from pain to pleasure and I was laying there with my eyes closed enjoying the sensations when he said it would hurt. I opened my eyes and instinctively tensed up. "No baby, don't tense, it will make it worse, and you need to relax." He crooned. I felt him move slowly in and out of me in slow, easy strokes while he leaned down and kissed me gently, slowly deepening the kiss until his tongue could move into my mouth and make the same movements as his cock. I felt the pleasure coming back over me and slowly relaxed. It helped when I felt his hand move down between our bodies and touch me intimately.

He kept up the slow assault on my senses and body until I relaxed completely beneath him. He kissed me deeper and moved his hand faster on me, until I was writhing under him and moaning around his mouth. Then suddenly he thrust into me with one swell swoop. I felt something tear and pain as I had never known it seared through me. I gasped into his mouth and tore my mouth from his. I felt tears running down my cheeks and tried to push him off of me. "Crystal, Crystal, it's okay. It's okay baby." He crooned softly taking my hands and holding them above my head as he held himself still inside me buried to the hilt. "You have all of me now. It will be better from now on I promise." He leaned down and planted butterfly kisses all over my face, all the while holding himself as still as he could. I could tell how much tension it was putting on him not to just thrust with everything he had, but he was holding himself back so he didn't hurt me anymore. I stopped trying to get away and slowly forced my body to relax. When I thought about it, I realized that the pain had lessened and now was just a slow throbbing.

Danny sensed my relaxing because he slowly started moving inside me, all the while kissing my face and holding my hands above my head in his own. He moved slowly while each time taking an even longer stroke, he would pull out and then each time he moved back into me it felt like he had moved even farther then before until I felt like I could feel him in my stomach.

As the pain turned to pleasure, I relaxed completely and wrapped my legs around his waist and moved my hips trying to match his rhythm. He seemed to take this as a good sign because he took his hands from mine and braced himself on his hands with them on each side of my head. He increased the speed of his thrusts just a touch, not really much, just enough for pleasure to flow through me. I ran my hands up over his arms and around his neck, and pulled his face to mine till I was kissing him deeply.

Within moments we were lost in the throes of each other. Our bodies moving to a dance as old as time itself. I could feel my orgasm building once again and pressed even closer to him. He seemed to sense the change in me, because he increased his thrusts moving harder and faster, until I was panting beneath him and digging my nails into his back. He just groaned against my neck at the pain. "Oh god Danny, I'm gonna, I'm gonna."

"Yes baby. Come for me." He purred against my ear. He held himself up with one arm while his other hand moved back between our bodies and touched me. Between the friction of our bodies moving together and the feel of his hand, I was pushed over the edge. I came gloriously clinging to him as if I was drowning and he was the only thing that could save me.

I felt him increase the movement and power of his thrusts, I knew he was now fighting for his own pleasure. "Yes baby, yes." I moaned riding the waves once again as I pressed against him.

Suddenly Danny tensed above me and let out a low growl that sounded like it had come from a bear just waking up from its winter's sleep. I felt him fill me then collapse on top of me, gasping for breath. I didn't know what to do so I just wrapped my arms around him and held him as he got his breath back.

"Oh Crystal, that was perfect. I knew it would be perfect, I knew you would be perfect." Danny pushed himself up slowly and looked down at me. My hair was mussed, my lips swollen from his kisses and my eyes drooping from pleasant drowsiness. He leaned down and kissed me softly, then slowly pulled out of me. I gasped between my teeth as some of the former pain slipped through me as I felt him leave my body. "You will be sore for a while baby." He said lying on his side next to me and gathering me into his arms. "We will have to be gentle when we make love for a while until your body is more used to it."

I nodded and rested my head against his chest and closed my eyes. The last thing I remembered before falling asleep is Danny kissing me on the top of my head and telling me he loved me.

I was pulled out of my memories by Hawk squeezing my hand. "Crystal, you okay?" He asked.

I looked over at him. "Yea I'm fine. Just remembering happier days." From the look on his face, I got the feeling he knew I wasn't talking about the night him and I were together. Reaching up with my free hand, I placed it on his face. All the love I had held in my heart over the last 5 years shown in my eyes. He gasped, but didn't look away, nor did he pull away. The moment was lost when Robert suddenly cleared his throat very loudly.

I pulled my hand away from Hawk's face and looked over at my brother. "If you guys are done undressing each other with your eyes, and you're done remembering your wedding night, can we get back to the story?"

I blushed and looked over at Hawk, expecting to at least see amusement in his eyes. Instead his mask of indifference was back on his face. I sighed and looked away from him.

I heard Suzanne moving around and looked at her. She had moved to a more comfortable position and was once again lying against Robert. "Yea, get on with the story. I am still curious to hear about how you two even know each other." She looked towards the open study door where John was still asleep. "Let alone have a kid together."

The blush that touched my cheeks moved up even further until I was sure I was gonna expire from heat exhaustion. Robert's next words saved me though. "Yea Hawk, why didn't you tell me you knew my sister?"

I looked over at Hawk but he wasn't looking at me. "I didn't know she was your sister. When we were together we weren't together very long, only one night. I knew she was married but she didn't tell me anything about her past." He glanced over at me then turned back to Robert. "I knew I should keep my hands off. I have always had this rule that I don't mess with married women. But Crystal was different." He looked at me again. "I never believed in love at first sight until the day I saw her on the beach. I knew I had to somehow, someway, seduce her into my bed and hopefully into my heart."

"Well obviously you succeeded at the first one or John wouldn't be here." Suzanne quipped with a smirk on her face.

I saw Hawk's mask drop as his face fused with color. For some reason that filled me with satisfaction.

"Anyway, you don't have any pictures of your sister around your house so I never knew that she was the one I fell in love with all those years ago."

It hurt to know that Robert didn't keep any pictures of me around. I knew I didn't have any pictures of my family but that was because I wasn't able to take any with me. I looked over at him and he shrugged. "I took all the pictures that I had and mom had of you and put them in a drawer. Mom said it was to hard to look on your face everyday not knowing where you were or if we would ever see you again. I agreed with her."

It was then that I realized what my family had gone through during the seven years I was gone. How they had lay in bed at night wondering if I was dead or alive. If I was happy, I suddenly felt a deep shame come over me. "I'm sorry. I know I should have come home sooner, or at least let you guys know somehow that I was okay. But..." I stopped at looked at my mom and brother, the two people who at one time had been the most important people in my life. "With everything that happened the day I left. I wasn't sure what kind of reception I would get if I came home. I was scared; I didn't think I could handle being rejected."

"We never would have rejected you Crystal. We love you."

I looked over at my mom. Suddenly she looked as though she had aged 10 years. "I know that now mamma. But I didn't know it then."

"I looked forward every month to the letter from Mrs. Jenkins telling me of your progress. I was so proud of you. You were clean; you were doing excellent in school. Then I got the final letter saying you were no longer under CSD protection and you could come home if you wanted. And suddenly the letters stopped coming." She reached up and wiped a tear from her eyes. "For the first year after I got that letter I would sit in front of the window for hours and watch for you. Wait for you to come through that door and say hey love me, I'm home. Like you used to do when your father still lived with us."

I felt tears stinging my eyes, but I couldn't tear my face away from my mom's as she spoke. "I bought you Christmas and birthday presents. I would put them under the tree waiting for you to come in and open them. Then suddenly I realized that you were 19. You hadn't come home. I closed up your room, put all the presents I had bought you away, took down all your pictures and lay in bed for two days crying thinking to myself that I was never gonna see you again. First I had lost your father, now I had lost you. And it was my entire fault."

I watched Robert get up and move over to my mother and take her into his arms. I watched as she cried against his chest. I looked up into Robert's eyes. There were tears rolling down his cheeks that he didn't bother to try to hide or wipe away. I looked but there was no sign of condemnation for what I had put my family through and I felt 10 times worse. I felt Hawk wrap his arms around me from behind and leaned back against him. Craving his comfort and closeness. Mom finally pulled away from Robert and turned her tear filled eyes on me. I watched Robert hover close to her, afraid she was as fragile as a bird and would break if he left her side. She took a deep breath then said. "Do you know what got me through the next five years?"

I shook my head, almost afraid to hear the answer.

"It was what Robert said to me when he came over on the third day and made me get up and get on with my life. I was lying in bed when Robert walked in. He came over, sat on the bed next to me, took my hand in his and said 'mamma, think of it this way, wherever Crystal is, she's alive and she's happy and someday she will find her way back home to us.' I had looked at him and said 'how can you be so sure.' He took my hand and put it over his heart. 'Because if anything had happened to her, I would know it here.'" I felt tears run down my face but didn't bother to brush them away as I looked at my mother and brother. Mom sighed again. "I do have one picture of you. A picture that I keep in my nightstand drawer and have looked at every night for the past five years."

"Which picture?" I asked ashamed at my curiosity.

Mom actually smiled. "It is the picture your dad took on your 16th birthday. The party was over and you said you were gonna go outside and get some fresh air. Your dad had followed you out and taken the picture." I knew what picture it was she was talking about. I had been sitting on the lounge chair by the pool looking out towards the sunset when I heard the click of the camera. I had turned around and looked at my dad. "Daddy, why did you take my picture?" I had asked.

He had come over and sat down on the lounge chair next to me and said. "Because when you are older, and off and married and on your own, I can look back on this picture and know that the sunset will always bring you back home."

I couldn't help it; I leaned back against Hawk's chest, closed my eyes and cried. I was so ashamed of what I had done to my family. I knew I would never be able to make it up to them. Suddenly I felt strong arms embrace me. I knew it wasn't Hawk because he was still sitting behind me. I knew it had to be either Robert or Jeff. At that moment I didn't care. I just clung to the person holding me and cried. "It's okay Crystal. Your home now, that's all that matters. The past doesn't matter; it's only the future that matters now."

I pulled back slightly and looked into Robert's tear filled eyes. "I love you big brother." I said hugging him close to me.

He held me tight, stroking my hair. "I love you to."

I finally composed myself and pulled away from Robert. "Are you okay?" He asked holding onto my arms lightly. I nodded, so he leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead then moved back over to Suzanne. I felt Hawk's arms embrace me again and leaned back against his chair. I could feel the arm of my chair pushing into my back but ignored it.

"So are you gonna finish your story?" Jeff asked holding mom.

"Yea I guess I'd better. There is still quite a bit to tell and some of it I really don't want John to hear."

Jeff nodded. "If he wakes up we can always turn on cartoons for him in the study."

I nodded at Jeff and smiled. Before I tell you about the night Hawk and I met, I think maybe I should back up just a bit so you will understand why even though I was a married woman I fell into his arms."

"You mean it wasn't my charm?" Hawk whispered in my ear.

I turned my head and looked at him. "Well that was part of it but not all of it." He just tightened his hold on me and rested his head against mine. I felt like he was dreading hearing the rest of my story as much as I was dreading telling it.

TO BE CONTINUED...

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,520 Followers