The Long Road Ch. 02

Story Info
The quest for a hot wife takes more turns.
1.6k words
4.04
22.2k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 07/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several readers commented that the story was made up and that I am gay. Neither are true. I am not sure why things turn some people on and turn other off but if it's the latter for you do not read on. This is the continuation of the story.

******

Steve emailed her again.

"Can you come over for a visit?"

"Yes. I am drying my hair but I can come over today. I am ready!" She replied.

She seemed eager to me. I read the emails on my phone and called her. "Did you hear from Steve?"

"Yes. I was just about to call you."

Ok, I thought, she is keeping me in the loop. When I got home she was getting ready.

"Are you going to fuck him?" I asked.

"I can't. I have my period." She answered.

"Well, he is going to want you to suck him off."

"You think so? Maybe not maybe he just wants to visit." She replied naively.

She continued to get all dressed up for him. I again felt small pangs of jealousy but less than before. Probably because I knew she didn't like to fuck on her period and she would only suck him off. Even though she always said the taste made her gag.

"You know I expect this to be a rare occasion not an every week thing. I want to be your main lover and he is there just to turn you on and get you excited." I explained.

She agreed but seemed to be irritated by my involvement and rules. She finished getting ready and left. The anticipation was less than the first time and I actually got some work done.

Once she got back she came straight to my office.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing much. We talked for a long time. Near the end he got up and started kissing me. He wanted me to touch him. He then pulled it out and started stroking it and jacked off in front of me." She said.

She sounded disappointed and said that it wasn't that much of a turn on.

Later that day she said, "I am not going to see him again."

I was torn, partly relieved and partly sad that the fun we had the first time was coming to an end.

That night after some wine she went to her computer. I walked by as I got another drink and saw her face was full of pain. I went to my computer and pulled up her email to see what was going on.

"Steve, I know you hate my drunken emails but I am writing to let you know that I am not going to visit again. All the crap with my husband has got me down. You are not in a position to have more of a relationship and you know that's what I want. If you're ever single give me a call. If not I hope to meet someone as awesome as you one day." She had typed.

I was floored. She had fallen in for him. I knew that some women have a hard time separating sex and love but I thought she could and was just having some fun. What did she want to do? Run off with him?

I told her that night that I had read her email. We argued and she cried. If she wanted to run off with him I would leave her right now. If not him, there will be someone else.

The next couple of days were the most painful in our marriage. I was angry that she sounded like she was ready to leave me and she was crying and very upset we might end our long marriage.

We were both planning on playing tennis that Sunday so we rode together.

"Where is your wedding ring? Did you throw it away?" she asked.

"No, I am just not wearing it anymore." I told her.

We continued our talk on the way to the club. "You know I just wanted someone to fuck me before I got too old. I just got carried away with the pretend romance of it all. I just was playing a game. I never had any intentions of leaving you."

That day during the match I turned to Steve and said I wanted to talk to him after the games. He thought I was joking at first but his face turned serious once he looked into my face.

"Ok." He stammered.

We were the last to finish and most of the club including my wife watched me talk to Steve alone on the court.

"You know what I want to talk to you about?" I asked Steve.

"Yes." He said sheepishly.

"You are going to have to quit the club." I said.

I had decided that I could not bear to have him around my wife if she had any feelings for him, real or pretend. If he had balked or said no I was going to threaten to tell his wife.

"OK." The one word was his only reply.

Once we got back home I told her I had forced Steve to quit. She was surprised that I had made him leave.

"I think your right. It's for the best." She said.

"There are going to be changes here also. This is not a marriage of equals anymore, this is going to be a dictatorship. Anything I say is the law. I am going to continue to fuck other girls. Your pussy is mine. You are just keeping it warm for me. I will decide if and when I or anyone else fucks it." I demanded.

"OK. I think I like this. It's kind of hot. I like that you're so wild and you fuck other women. I think I need you to be the strong ruler of me." She said.

I had stumbled on what turned her on. She wanted to be submissive and have me dominate her. Not in a mean way but be her father figure. I really had no idea.

She went straight for the bed room.

"Do you want me to put anything on like lingerie?" She asked.

"No I want you naked. Now." I demanded.

She stripped off her clothes and laid on the bed. I saw that she had trimmed her pussy hair. Must have been for Steve I thought. I began to finger her and felt a wet and sloppy pussy.

"Fuck me." She moaned.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs like I imagined Steve had placed her on the end of his desk and sunk my cock into her.

"Tell me about fucking other women." She pleaded.

I told her of this married woman I had met and fucked several weeks before.

"I met this woman at a hotel and we hit it off. She was so horny and her husband didn't fuck her enough. I took her to the room and made her come just by fingering her." I began.

"She must have been really horny!" She exclaimed.

"Yes she was. I fucked her and she came again and again. Then she watched my face as I blew my cum inside her. After we rested a few minutes she blew me and I came into her mouth." I told her.

"Did she swallow it?" Terri moaned.

She was getting close.

"Yes, every bit."

Terri let out a loud moan and came as hard as I have ever seen her.

Now it was my chance to learn what had really happened and what she may have left out of her original story.

"Did you suck him off when you went back to see him that last time?" I asked.

"No. I kissed and licked it but he mainly just jacked off. It was a mess. I licked his cum off his dick and cleaned him up." She said.

She will sometimes exaggerate stories to turn me on but I believed her.

"He had a really big dick and I loved having it in my pussy. I am a bad girl. Did you like fucking my pussy after another guy had fucked it?" She asked.

"Yes, I love you being a hot sexy woman and having other guys attracted to you." I said as I continued to pump her sloppy pussy.

"Did it feel different then?" She asked.

"Yes. Like a used slut's pussy. Wet and messed up. Did he moan when he came inside you? " I asked.

"Yea he moan all through it and really moaned loud when he shot his cum in me." She said.

I came soon after that. We fucked three more times that night. She moaned like never before. She begged me to fuck her again and again. Where had this wife been? What was going on?

The next night we talked more. I rubbed lotion on her feet.

"I am so sore. I want to fuck you again but my pussy is raw. I need a few days to heal." She explained.

She looked at me with loving eyes. "I love this new you. I love that you are in control and get to do what you want with other women and take me when you want me."

She put her had on mine and moved it to her jean covered sore pussy.

"I am so horny. It will just have to heal another time." She said with bedroom eyes.

We went to the bedroom for another round of a new fuck session.

She is still open to fucking other guys if I am ok to it. I am having all the fun I guess. She just has to learn how to separate sex and love. Maybe I will allow it, maybe not. All I can say is that this has opened a new and exciting life between us.