The Long Road Details

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked the question. "Is he big?"

She hesitated not sure of my reaction. "Yes, very nice."

I wanted to know more but didn't want to slow her down, I tried to keep my voice casual, making sure she was going to tell it all.

"What happened next?"

"He was sitting across from me and raised my skirt up and started fingering me. He wanted to watch me play with myself and then he pulled out his cock and started jerking it. I thought I might just watch him jerk off. I wasn't sure he would actually do it." She said, leaving out the details of how she sucked him to make sure she got fucked.

"But we continued to kiss and he raised my skirt to play with my ass. Then he took off his pants! So I touched him and played with him. Then he picked me up and put me on his desk. He stuck it in." She said.

I was so turned on. "Did he fuck you fast?"

"Yes he was fast and furious and I didn't cum."

"Did he come inside you?"

"Yes."

I kissed her and laid her on the bed. "Do you want to fuck me?" She said as she pulled her skirt up. She seemed unsure if I would want her used pussy. My dick was sure! I didn't take her clothes off. I wanted to fuck her just as the slut had been fucked.

"I want to fuck you so bad." I replied.

"Well fuck me then."

"Are you sore?"

"No not really, he came too fast." She laughed a nervous laugh.

I spread her legs and looked at her pussy. The lips and hole were closed now. Not reveling the punishment they had endured. There was no cum leaking out as I thought there might be. I noticed her bush had been trimmed for him but the hair along the sides where matted down as evidence her fucking.

I had no desire to eat her out as some do. But I did place my hand under her ass and placed my nose above her bush. I could smell the mixture of her sweat, his cologne and just a hint of sex. He must have put a dab of cologne on his dick I imagined, sure that this little slut was going to suck him.

"Are you horny?" I asked her.

"I want to cum."

There I was being called upon to give my wife an organism that her lover had not given her. I knew then that he was using her. Using her as a little slut just to fuck and cum inside her for his own pleasure. I slid a finger inside her and felt how wet she was from his cum. I got on top and slid my dick inside her wet and used pussy. It felt different. Not as sloppy and stretched out as I expected but I could tell a cock had violated her pussy.

It was all I could do not to cum right away. "How big is he? Eight inches or so?"

"Yea probably, It's big." She said.

"Is that's the biggest dick you have ever had?"

"Yes. I liked it. I liked it. I liked it a lot." She said with a defiant look on her face.

There it was. She liked another guy's dick. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, she had said she liked it twice to make sure I heard her. It was almost as if I was in a dream. I was more turned on than I ever expected.

"Did you suck him?"

"No I just stroked him and kissed it." She lied.

"Do you like fucking me after I have just been fucked?" She asked with a laugh. "Happy Birthday!"

It wasn't my birthday but she knew her used pussy was a present. I came without making a sound and without missing a stroke with those words. I didn't want her to think I was finished. I was so turned on I kept my hard and continued to fuck her. It was almost as if my cock was so full of cum that it had just let off a little steam and had reloaded for another blast.

She was having trouble cumming which is unusual for her. I thought that she probably couldn't feel me as well after taking a bigger cock. We kept trying.

"Go ahead and cum." She said with resignation.

"I already have." I confessed and she laughed.

"Did you get hard again?"

"No I just stayed hard."

"Do I feel tight?" She asked.

"You feel great. A little looser than normal but it feels good."

"Really?" She asked.

Her question was conformation. She couldn't feel me because I wasn't stretching it the way it had been.

I decided to help her cum with a little dirty talk.

"I love it. His hard cock inside your wet pussy. Did you like his big cock?"

"Oh yea." She moaned with her eyes closed.

I knew she was thinking of him and his dick.

"Did you like taking his cum in your pussy?"

"Yes. Yes. Harder!"

She came. Her eyes stayed closed as she pretended her lover was pumping her again.

"Thanks." She said for the second time today to a guy who just shot his load inside her.

"You're so wet with all that cum inside you." I said.

"Yea. Both of my lover's cum and the sponge." She said.

So, she hadn't taken out the sponge. I guess she must have liked the fact that I was fucking her just as he had been fucked by Steve?

"Your such as horn dog!" She laughed. "Are you going to want to fuck me all the time now?"

"No, I will save it for my next sloppy seconds."

"I think it was the lack of panties. It turned him on so much. Now I know that guys like no panties." She giggled.

There it was again. She was reminding me that I had made the wardrobe suggestion that had ended with her legs on another man's shoulders and her pussy getting plowed.

"Are you going to see him again?"

"Yes. If it's alright with you."

"Yes it's ok with me. Get him to get a motel room next time so you can get naked and he can really fuck you good and you can cum with his dick inside you."

"I'll work on that." She said.

12