The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed, sucking hard as his hands continued to plump the curves of her breasts. He tormented her nipple and turned his head to give similar attention to the other. She tried to swallow her whimpers but was unable to stop her hips from rocking wildly. This heat was already more than anything she'd ever felt before. Surely she'd burn in the Hells for enjoying all that had conspired between herself and Rhys today.

The feel of him drowned her in need, and coherent thought abandoned her. She pressed her breasts against him. His name spilled from her lips.

He groaned, "Shiloh."

"Rhys. Please."

Then suddenly, the world spun as he embraced her. Fingers dug into the heavy fall of her hair and gripped, tipping her head back to accept the bruising pressure of his kiss.

His kiss. Lips of fire, torching her body hotter than before. Mewling, she opened underneath him, her arms clutching his back, fingernails digging into the solid muscles. His tongue tasted better than anything she'd ever tasted, and she eagerly sucked it in, demanding more. Yes, yes, yes! kept repeating in her head.

She screamed, arching herself when those lips that had just devoured her mouth closed on the sensitive folds between her legs. She had not been aware of when he'd slipped down between her legs, nor did she care. She was wide open to him now, and all that mattered in the world was that his tongue caressed that brutally alive little part of her.

Rhys's breath gusted over her pussy, his palms flat on the inside of her legs just under the juncture to her hips. He pressed her even wider and nuzzled the curls above her opening. His thumbs parted her throbbing folds and he snaked out his tongue to swipe up from her opening to her clit, swirling around the latter.

She screamed. Her body was aflame with pulsing sensation, feeling warmer and more desperate than it ever had before. Rhys feasted on her sweetness, tongue alternately probing and teasing that aching nubbin above it.

Whimpering helplessly, Shiloh thrashed her head from side to side. She braced her heels on the mattress, the better to shove her hips into Rhys. He rode her, rocking with her, relentless. Wordless cries and mangled begging spilled from her lips. She grabbed at his back and neck, squeezing hard, holding on to him for dear life as her world exploded. Bright stars detonated in her head, surging up from her chest, making every muscle in her body clench. She screamed at him to stop, but he would not, torturing her through her climax.

She collapsed on the bed, panting, eyes closed as she tried to recover. She cried out softly when Rhys manhandled her hips. She managed to get her eyes open as he cupped his hands beneath her ass, pulling her closer. When she saw that his cock was again erect and full, the exhaustion from her climax drained away. Eagerly, she smiled at him, inviting him to do as he pleased with her.

He sat back, and she willingly draped one leg over his elbow. He pulled the other straight against his chest so that her calf rode his shoulder.

"Shiloh," he breathed, reaching down to nudge her slit with his cock.

Her head fell back at the sheer joy of feeling him where she wanted him. His attentions had primed her, but the very notion that she was about to have him again made her skin sizzle. Her hips rocked. "Rhys, please."

"Yes." He surged inside in one long thrust, and she gasped at the sheer white-hot lightning that shot from her pussy to her brain. Rhys froze above her, head thrown back, a groan torn from his chest. "Gods, Shiloh!"

"Rhys!"

Slowly, he rocked his hips, dragging that gorgeous, thick rod through her cunt. She bore down on him, anxious to feel the friction of every bit of his length. He tried to stay slow, pulling out and pushing in with frustrating calm. She tried to match him, wanting to draw out the agonizing pleasure as much as he. But their bodies wouldn't obey for long. Gritting his teeth, he let her leg fall from his shoulder and leaned in.

She gasped, the new position allowing him to rub more firmly against the sweet spot just inside of her. Soon, he had to unhook her other leg from his elbow and shift his legs out from under them so that he could lean farther forward. When he was in reach, she clutched his shoulders, then his neck, drawing him down until he was flush atop her, a most welcome weight.

"Fuck me," she whispered against his lips.

He groaned, "By the hells, honey."

His body took over, disallowing any more slowness. He shoved into her, and she pushed up to meet him with force. Lips hovering close, breath mingling, their bodies rocked in perfect harmony, each move of one spurring the pleasure of the other.

"Rhys!" she cried. "I'm...oh, Gods!" She screamed as her flesh again contracted, forcing her to shaking stillness as her wet walls gripped him.

He groaned, pushing into her, fucking her through the stillness of her shaking climax. Before she collapsed, he screamed through his teeth, thrusting raggedly as he poured into her body. He pulled out, panting heavily.

But he wasn't through with her yet. His cock refused to go soft. He slowly rocked his hips, dragging that hard length across that painfully swollen spot of sensation between her legs. "I can't get enough of you, honey."

She cried out, arching. Her head flung to the side. She bit her lip. Her breasts pressed into his chest. Her fingers dug into his back. She wanted more. Dear gods, how she wanted more! She rocked her own hips, pulling herself up, then shoving herself back down his length. Long, hard, hot. Whimpering, she rocked again, needing to feel the rake of pleasure as her drenched folds caressed him.

He slid his body down until the tip of him found her folds. Without reaching down, Rhys shoved forward, once again sheathing himself fully in her channel.

"Gods, yes!" she moaned, wrapping her legs around his hips to trap him inside.

"That's it, honey," he murmured, dropping down to lean on his elbows. "Squeeze my cock."

She gripped him and kept rocking, unable to help it. The friction inside her was glorious. She couldn't deny the ache that the friction both assuaged and flamed, and completely lost the desire to resist.

He began to rock with her, slowly, matching her rhythm. His lips brushed her ear. She cuddled up against him, burying her face in the bend of his neck. He was so tall, so big, that was as far as she could reach.

Her whimpering cries filled the room. She struggled to get him deeper, digging at him to make him go faster. She needed more. Groaning, panting, she opened her mouth on his shoulder and bit down hard. Grunting, he shifted, then held her down as he thrust even faster. She cried out, falling back, reaching up to grip at the bedding beneath her in a feeble effort to brace herself for the assault. It was wonderful and brutal, and it was going to tear her apart, and she needed it! She wanted it!

She unwrapped her legs so she could brace her heels on the bed beneath them, shoving with all her might into his thrusts. Pleading cries burst from her lips as the sweat of exertion coated her skin. White-hot fire ignited her spine and burst throughout her body as every muscle clamped down. Brutally, he rode her through it, pounding at her clenching pussy. He didn't give her a chance to enjoy the sensation or revel in the aftermath as the climax released her.

"More," she pleaded, collapsing beneath him. She had never known that what she had experienced could ever have been possible. She had never experienced something that took her body apart before like this.

He chuckled, marginally slowing his thrusts, "As my lady commands."

"Please..."

He obliged her, caressing her as he continued to plunder her body. She screamed, holding on as she felt another climax building. It exploded inside her. She unleashed another scream, tearing at the muscled skin of Rhys's back. He groaned, rearing up to brace his upper half on his forearms, giving him a better angle to pound her mercilessly. But she asked for none. She clutched the bed, straining to match his rhythm.

"Shiloh," he purred, lowering himself to press chest-to-chest. His lips found hers, soft, sweet playing of lips and tongue. And his hips kept pumping.

She let him lead, content to take what he gave her. And he gave so much! She came again. Then, on the third climax, he roared, slamming into her quivering pussy as he came.

Warmth flooded her, body and soul. Followed by an amazing, sated feeling she'd never before encountered.

She cuddled Rhys's weight atop her, smoothing his back as his breathing calmed. He let out a chuckle. "You keep this up, honey, and I believe you'll be the death of me. I think you've wrung me dry."

Shiloh whimpered in response. "No more then. Must rest."

He rolled to his side and pulled her into the crook of his body, spooning her. "Rest then, honey. Rest..." he murmured as they both closed their eyes and drifted off into a sated sleep.

O.O