The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped just shy off her wetting herself and leaned down over her. He nuzzled his head in her cleavage, listening to her heart pound and race as her breathing slowed. She cradled him to her, wrapping her arms around him. She softly ran her fingers through his dirty blond hair.

"Caron," she murmured breathlessly.

Then he planted a kiss on her forehead and helped her up off the floor. "I couldn't resist. You looked like you needed a good tickling," he teased her.

"I did need a good tickling." Shiloh beamed at him. Then she looked around. "Still hard at work, huh?"

"Yeah," he rolled his eyes. Then he smiled brightly at her and took hold of her hand. He sat back on a crate and pulled her between his legs before him. "How are things, beautiful?"

"Quite good."

"How are the lessons going? Are you still working on them?"

"Yes, I've completed two of my lessons already!"

"Have you? Want to talk about them? I'm curious about what you have to do." Caron smiled as he caressed her bottom.

"Well I passed Chella's lesson." Shiloh beamed brightly.

"What was Chella's lesson? Were you learning how to loaf?"

"No, silly!" Shiloh playfully swatted his arm. "Chella's lesson was about disguising. She wanted me to play the role of a beggar girl."

"A beggar girl? You?" Caron laughed riotously; as if that was the funniest thing he had ever heard.

"I would have preferred a different role, too," Shiloh pouted.

"I can imagine. A beggar girl..." He regarded her intently for a few moments, looking her over head to toe. "That seems odd to me. You are so graceful. And it's not just the way you move. It's also your manner of speaking. Pretty much everything about you, actually."

"Oh..."

"You must think I'm a pretty big fool, huh?" Caron grinned, "Guess I just like you."

Shiloh beamed at him, "You like me???"

"Ouch, did I actually say that?" Caron grinned again.

"I like you, too, Caron." Shiloh flashed him a come hither smile and leaned in, nuzzling her face in his neck. His masculine scent intoxicated her. She breathed in the heady muskiness and sighed loudly. She nipped his ear and planted a kiss on his cheek. Her hands ran up and down the length of his thigh. "I have something to ask you, Caron. And I want you to be serious for just a moment."

Her close proximity to him caused a brain scramble effect and he shook his head. "Sure, Shiloh, go ahead. Ask away."

"Did Chella ever tell you about my past?"

Caron cocked an eyebrow. "You mean before you arrived here? No, not really. But??"

"Yes?"

"Well, you see...I know what happened to all the other girls in the kitchen...," Caron replied, his curiosity peaked.

Shiloh pouted and batted her lashes at him. "Surely you don't want to compare me to the other girls? After all, I was speaking about MY past."

He flashed a gentle look at her. "I know that their families had been killed during the Dhorn invasion. I assumed that was the same with you."

Shiloh shivered and cuddled into his body. "Yes, that was a really awful day."

"I'm really sorry to hear that, Shiloh." Caron's expression went all soft and he hugged her to him.

Shiloh pulled back and looked up into his eyes. "But nobody told you who I am?"

"What do you mean? You're beginning to make me curious," he looked at her intently.

Shiloh drew in a deep breath, ready to spill her secret. "I am Princess Shiloh Aurelius, daughter of King Rolan Aurelius."

"That's all?" Caron laughed as if he had just heard the funniest joke ever.

She pulled back from him, dislodging herself from his embrace. "Why are you laughing?" She placed her hands on her hips and eyed him dubiously.

"Because I don't believe you. Not at all." Caron chuckled, shaking his head.

"I'm being serious, Caron!" Shiloh stamped her foot, frowning at him.

"In that case, I feel honored that you even speak to me, Princess." Caron bowed mockingly. "So glad that you descended from up high to mingle with the commoners!"

She glared at him and started to turn away from him.

"Although you are pretty enough to be a princess," he grinned as he reached for her and pulled her back to him.

"Maybe that's because I really am the Princess."

Caron flashed a look at her that made her go weak in the knees. "Look, Shiloh, if you want to be a princess, that's fine with me. But don't expect me to jump when you raise a finger. I never cared much for the royal family and I won't do so in the future. However, I am glad I met you the way I did. I wouldn't want you to be some snooty noble girl. I like you just the way you are. With ash on your cheeks and clad in scanty clothes." He winked at her and stroked her arms.

"What's wrong with my clothing?"

"Nothing, Shiloh. You look great. Anyway, let's forget about that nonsense. Tell me about Chella's lesson? Did you pass it?"

"Yes, I did. I had to fool Master Nathan's bodyguards upstairs." She leaned in close. "I think Warent wants to bed me. He looks at me quite hungrily when I'm around him."

Caron laughed. "I may have to have a talk with Warent. Tell him you are off limits."

Shiloh stared at him incredulously. "Bad Caron!"

He chuckled. "So you had to fool them, huh. Heh....they must be pretty blind. I suppose we should be concerned for Master Nathan's safety." A smirk crossed his handsome face.

"Right and you wouldn't have been fooled that easily, of course." Shiloh retorted, a determined look on her face. She'd show him!

"I would have recognized you."

"Don't be so sure about that, Caron."

"I am sure, Shiloh. It's your eyes. You can't disguise your pretty eyes," he smiled softly.

She beamed a smile at him.

"And well, I'd have recognized the size of your, you know." Caron grinned as he cupped her breasts in his hands.

"Actually, you may not have. I thought of that and bound them til I was nearly flat-chested." Shiloh brushed his hands away, smacking him teasingly.

Caron laughed.

"You are so naughty. For a moment there I was beginning to think you were a nice guy."

A lopsided grin crossed his face. "Darn, you found me out!!!!"

She closed the distance between them and pressed herself against him. Her arms slid around his shoulders. He embraced her tenderly and held in his arms. Shiloh pressed a kiss against his cheek and smiled when she pulled back. "Caron..." she sighed breathlessly as he rubbed her bottom.

"Huh?"

"Would you like to go somewhere private with me?" Her blue eyes met his. She could see the desire that lingered there.

Caron let out a groan. "I want to, but I need to finish this and then I have a task to complete for Master Nathan. It's not easy keeping him and Chella happy at the same time."

A pout crossed her lips. "Not even for a little while?"

"You don't make it easy on a guy, do you?"

"Not when I want something bad enough. Please, Caron, pretty please. Just for a little while." Shiloh begged. "I swear I'll make it worth your while."

"Alright, but just for a little while. Do you have a place in mind?"

Shiloh shook her head. "No."

"We can go down into the sewers." Caron hopped down from the large crate he was sitting on and took hold of her hand, leading her down into the common room of the Bear Pit. They exited through the front door and he led her to a sewer grate northeast of the tavern. Caron glanced around to make sure no one was looking and quickly unlocked the grate. He ushered Shiloh into it and watched as she climbed down the ladder. Once she'd reached to bottom, he followed her and closed the grate behind them.

He turned to the door to the west of the ladder and opened it as well, silently leading her down the sewer corridor to another door. He picked the lock on it and opened it. He took hold of Shiloh's hand and stepped into the room, closing the door behind them. "Watch out for rats. They are really vicious down here."

He crossed the room to another door and opened it with his key. Inside it was a corridor that led to a ladder. Shiloh cocked her eyebrow. "Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see."

He climbed the ladder and entered an abandoned cellar. A small bed rested along the back wall of the small room. A faint light trickled in from somewhere up above.

"Shiloh," he whispered as he pulled her against his body. "You are so beautiful."

Shiloh sighed softly as his hands caressed her back and bottom. She snuggled against him. His fingers gently caressed her chin, lifting it as he sought out her lips. He leaned down to kiss her. When his lips touched hers her entire body shuddered. Their eyes met once again as their lips parted and she could think of nothing more but the want, no, the need to kiss him again. So, she did. Shiloh was met with the same immediacy from Caron, and this time it was deep, passionate, and lasting. She felt his hand on her, moving slowly up her bottom then to the small of her back. He lifted her into his arms and carried her to the bed. She could feel the strength in his arms that held her so gently. Shiloh moaned softly, and he pulled away. "Are you ok?" He whispered.

She smiled, "Oh yes." He slid his hand up into her hair and pulled her into him once again. He felt her hands on his back as she clenched his shirt and pulled him closer. He started kissing her neck and slowly moved down to the curve of her breast. He felt her writhe beneath him.

"I want you..." she heard herself whisper. She had to have him. The feel of his hands and lips were so warm and soothing that she couldn't help herself. She wanted to be taken.

He leaned over her and she started unbuttoning his shirt. She ran her hands up over his shoulders to remove the shirt. She could see the definition in every muscle even in the dim light that shone from some unknown source. Shiloh tried to catch her breath as his finger tips smoothed along each side of her breasts following the line of her top till they met at the base of her neck. He removed it and proceeded back down over her breasts. He caressed her from the tips of her nipples all the way down to her waist. Next he made haste removing her skirt. He pulled her into him wrapping his arms around her.

She watched his eyes study her from head to toe. "Beautiful. You are simply beautiful." The sound of his voice resonated in her ears. The look on his face was that of desire, hunger; he ached for her.

"I..." it was almost inaudible. She couldn't speak, so she kissed him passionately. As she moved into him she explored him with every inch of her body letting him know how much she wanted this.

He reached down to remove his pants and she stopped him. "Let me," she whispered and nibbled on his ear. Breaking contact with him was torturous. All she could think of was being as close to him as possible. She had him stand so she could remove his pants and as she stood back up she caressed his body with her own.

He swept her legs up around his waist and sat back down on the bed. It thrilled her that he did this with such ease. She maneuvered so he could enter her and slowly let herself down until he was deep inside of her. Together they moved kissing one another, their hands exploring every reachable part, sounds of pleasure resounding throughout the room. The softness of her skin was like silk in his hands, and the strength of his body beneath hers sent tremors throughout her. She could hardly contain a scream of delight when he grasped her tightly, turned over onto the bed, and thrust into her.

She could feel the perspiration forming between them making it seem that they were becoming one. As he entered her again and again, he felt her contracting around him and she could no longer stifle her cries. The sensation burned like a wild fire from her thighs out to her finger tips and into her toes. She let go and then clawed his back not realizing the evidence she was leaving behind of their mutual passion.

He could hold back no longer. He thrust wildly into her, his voice echoing in her ears. "Oh Shiloh, yes... yes!" His heart pounded so hard he began to feel dizzy. Still he kissed her deeply and felt her hands slide down and pull him into her once more. They moaned in unison, holding on to the last bit of physical sensation that too quickly abated. He lay beside her, both of them trying to catch their breath. He ran his fingers across her neck down to her thigh and rested.

A dark figure climbed up the ladder shaft and stepped inside the room. Shiloh and Caron jumped at the intrusion. An evil chuckle followed. Then the figure crossed the few feet to the bed and jerked Caron off of Shiloh. He slammed Caron against the wall.

"You will stay away from Shiloh! You will not touch her again!" Vico growled, low and deep from his throat.

"Mind your own fuckin' business, Vico. I will do whatever I please with Shiloh." Caron retorted as he pushed back, shoving Vico away from him. Caron grabbed up his clothes and dressed hurriedly.

"You will NOT! Listen to me and hear me well. You touch her again and you are a dead man! Got it?" Vico threatened as he whipped out a concealed blade and held it to Caron's throat.

"Piss off, asshole!" Caron shot back.

Vico grabbed him and flung him down the shaft. Caron grabbed hold of the ladder and slid down it. He landed heavily and cursed loudly. Vico moved back to the opening. "DO NOT LET ME CATCH YOU NEAR HER AGAIN!"

Caron made a rude gesture at Vico.

"Run along, boy. Nathan wants to see you." Vico followed him down the ladder, watching as Caron headed out of the sewers. Then he went back into the cellar, catching Shiloh as she pulled her clothes on. He flung her onto the bed and pinned her face down.

She screamed as he straddled her, bringing his hand down on her upturned bottom. Vico laughed and continued to spank her. Repeatedly the cruel slaps brought cries of pain to her lips and tears to her eyes.

His breath almost hissed against her neck as he pressed himself against her. "Was he a good fuck, princess? Did he make you squeal? Did he curl your toes? Did he make you cum?"

"That is none of your business!"

Vico laughed. "It is my business, little slut. You will stay away from him! Do not let me catch you with him again!"

He slapped her bottom again and stood up, leaving her and the cellar behind. Shiloh screamed out, cursing him mentally. She stormed down the stairs and marched herself back to the Bear Pit. Caron was in the hallway, back to work on the crates. She approached him cautiously.

"Caron," she murmured.

He shuddered as her voice caressed him. He turned to look at her, shaking his head. "I won't ask what that was all about. You have lessons to complete. Perhaps you should focus on them and leave well enough alone."

Shiloh nodded at him. "Alright, but I am going to speak to Master Nathan about this. Vico doesn't own me."

Caron nodded and turned back to his work. "Keep me posted."

O.O

Shiloh punched the side of the building as she exited the Bear Pit. She yelped as pain erupted in her knuckles. Stupid stupid stupid! DAMN THAT VICO! She shook with indignation and longed to lash out against the blackguard! How dare he try to run her life?! HOW DARE HE!?

She forced herself to calm down. She had to focus on her lessons! She gave herself a mental shake and headed towards the tea shop for her fighting lesson. Many thoughts crowded her mind as she walked through the city streets. What was with Vico? Had he followed them? Had he been watching them? What did it matter to Vico what she did?

She shook her head when she came to the door of the tea shop. She couldn't be distracted if she was to pass this lesson. With a sigh, she opened the door and walked inside. She saw an older gentleman standing in the foyer of the shop and noticed several patrons in the tea room beyond.

She stopped before the gentleman and curtsied. "Greetings! Are you Master Hatori?"

"Greetings to you, my child. I am Hatori. What can I do for you?"

Shiloh glanced around, "First off, what is this place?"

He inclined his head. "This is a tea shop, a place to refresh your body and soul. Would you like to try some?"

"Thank you, kind sir, but no thank you. Master Nathan sends me. I am here for a lesson."

"A lesson? Hmm. And what do you think could you learn from me?"

"He told me you can show me how to fight!" Shiloh beamed, a wide smile crossing her face.

He eyed her sternly. "How to fight? Hmm hmm. Taka! Do you think we can teach her?"

Taka seemed to be busy in the kitchen area of the tea shop and did not respond. A frown furrowed Shiloh's brow.

"Please do not mind Taka. He does not talk a lot. Hmm. We have customers to serve. Let me propose something. You help us with the dishes and serving the customers, and later, in the evening, we will talk about Master Nathan."

Shiloh smiled widely, though the imp inside her groaned. Dishes were no fun. "Sure, with pleasure."

"Thank you. Your help is most welcome." Hatori inclined his head, allowing Shiloh to get to work.

Shiloh pulled up her sleeves and lent Taka a hand in doing the dishes for a while. It was a good thing she had practice! She began to softly hum and whistle a merry tavern tune as she worked along side the industrious young man beside her. Hatori entered the small kitchen and gave her a curious look.

"So tell me, my child. Why is it that you want to fight?"

Shiloh flashed an odd look at him. Her brow furrowed again as several thoughts crossed her mind. "I thought it would be good if I could defend myself."

"Defending yourself. Yes. I suppose, that would seem like a valid reason...Still, things are hardly ever as simple as that. Say, a mugger attacks you in the streets. What would you do?"

"I would try to defend myself as best as I can." Shiloh stamped her foot.

"So you fight, and it becomes apparent that he's no match for you. Still, he won't give up. Would you hurt him then?" Hatori asked her, cocking an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't want to hurt him, but if it came down to me or him, I think I would. After all, he started it! I'm just a poor kitchen girl!"

"Perhaps the mugger is forced to rob you. Maybe he has a sick child at home and needs your money to pay a healer. What if he tries to take your money for this reason? What would you tell her? That you killed her father when he tried to save his child?" Hatori asked, trying to make her think about her actions.

Shiloh huffed indignantly. Who does he think he is? "He shouldn't attack me! There are other ways to earn money."

Hatori held up a hand, "That is true, and I do not mean to say that you should not defend yourself. But you need to think, and I mean really think, before you turn against somebody. There's a difference between killing a mugger just because and fending him off so he eventually gives up and runs."

Shiloh glared at him. "But some people are simply evil, and don't deserve mercy!"

"And how would you know? Who are you to judge?"

"I know because they were evil to me!" Shiloh cried.

"Have you ever given thought to what it actually means to fight? To hurt somebody? To take a life? Do you understand that every living being, just like you, is a living being? With dreams, with a history of their own? A unique individual, impossible to replace once gone? Think about how many hours you've seen passing. How many hours does every living being see? Do you truly wish to be responsible for taking these away from this world, for good? You're still young, and full of fury. But trust me, once you have killed for the first time, it will change you. Deeply. And not for the better. A part of you will die as well."

Shiloh lowered her eyes, and nodded.

"Please remember this. If you walk around without compassion, without accepting people for what they are...for real people, for living beings. Then you are just a cold-hearted killer. Violence, death, sorrow...those are not things that should dominate your thoughts. Violence leads to more violence, and it is up to us to stop this fatal course of action."